Valerie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked through the pictures, trying to find the perfect one. They decided on one that showed Valerie and Mike embracing, their faces turned towards the camera, each with a small smile that spoke of a comfortable enjoyment of one another. The photo was placed prominently in the front room, visible to anyone as they entered.

Sally was as good a cook as she was a lover. Shrimp Scampi, oven broiled steaks, homemade mashed potatoes and tossed salad. Afterwards, they sat on the couch, the digital cable turned to the soft sounds music channel, cuddling in silence. Valerie started crying again, a slow silent trickle of tears.

"What's wrong, Val?"

"I just miss him so much. I still love him so much, and I love you too, just as much. How can I love two people in the same way so strongly? Am I going to ruin us?"

"Val, you know what the really great thing about love is?" When Val shook her head, Sally continued, "There's always enough to go around. You love Mike because you always have. His death never changed that. You love me too, and it's not incompatible with your loving Mike. It's only when we are forced to choose by others that we have conflict. If Mike were alive today, I would never get between you, but I would still love you deeply and you would love me. Did your love for Francine ever get in the way of your marriage?"

"No. Mike knew it was different somehow."

"Actually, it wasn't. Would you have traded places with Mike that day?"

"Yes!" Val cried out. "I prayed I could for weeks."

"If you could, would you have traded places with Francine that weekend?"

"Yes, I would." There was no hesitation in Valerie's response.

"That's the same love for both. 'Greater love has no man than he should give his life for his neighbor.' You just expressed that love for each in different ways. That's why I'm not jealous of Francine. Loving her doesn't detract from your love for me."

"Sally, would you be okay with it if I submitted to Francine some time this week? I want to make sure she knows that our love won't change the new aspect to her relationship with me."

"I think that would be lovely. By all means do. I would submit to her as well, if she wanted. You trust her, so I do too."

"Thanks."

Valerie soon fell asleep on the couch, exhausted by the emotional strains of the day. Sally made sure her alarm was out and set for 5:00 again, remembering that she had to be at Charles' by 7:00. She herself slept in Valerie's bed, sleeping soundly in the smell of her lover.

********

When her alarm went off at 5:00, Valerie was confused. It was Sunday. Why was the alarm going off on Sunday? Why was she sleeping on the couch, in clothes? Slowly, it came back. Sally coming over. Remembering Mike. Oh yes, Master's house in two hours. Rising, she peeked into her room, saw Sally still sleeping. Quietly as possible she took a shower and dressed in one of her most conservative outfits. Ankle length skirt and long sleeve blouse that buttoned up to her neck. She even included bra and panties. Basic shoes finished the look.

Bending over Sally, Val lightly kissed her on the cheek. Sally's eyes fluttered and she asked softly, "Going to Master's"

"Yes."

"Check your email."

Taking the groggy advice, she saw that there was, in fact, a message from Master.

"Valerie, I have some last minute instructions. Be sure you are wearing bra and panties. Your outfit should include high heels of some sort. Basically, dress like you were going to church. You should have your collar with you, but don't be wearing it, yet. Don't eat anything before you arrive. I'm taking you out for breakfast. Master.

Thanking Sally in her head, she switched shoes for high heels and headed out the door. The drive was easy, given that 6:00 in the morning on Sunday is not a high traffic time. She wondered just what was going to happen today. Master had said that he was going to test her public tolerances, whatever those were. Was she going to be paraded in public, dressed as a slave? Time would tell.

She arrived at the house with 15 minutes to spare. Walking up to the door, she rang the bell. Master answered, wearing a nice suit, conservatively cut. He could have been going to a job at any financial firm downtown. He had a set of keys in his hand.

"Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, slut. Let me see your panties."

The term had a humiliating effect on her. He used it so infrequently. She lifted her skirt, revealing her panties. He reached between her legs and rubbed her clit through the panties. Her body responded quickly, releasing juices in anticipation of penetration. Seeing a small wet spot appear, Charles smiled and ordered, "Put your skirt down. You were wet within seconds. What does that make you?"

"A slut, Master. Your slut."

"That's correct. We'll see how much of a slut by the time the day is done. Have you ever cum in a public place before?"

"No, Master, unless you count Mephisto's."

"Follow me and we'll see if we can correct that deficiency."

"Yes, Master."

He led her to the same car that she had been exposed in that first Saturday, hands cuffed to the seat. This time, she sat in the seat normally. After opening the door for her and closing it after she sat, he sat in the driver's seat. The car started with a purr and they headed out onto the road.

"Valerie, for the entire time we are out today, you are to refer to me as Master. Do you understand?"

"You are Master, all day. Even when others are around?"

"Yes, no matter who is nearby or can hear."

"Yes, Master." Valerie gulped. So this is public tolerance level testing. She was going to be put into positions where non-players may discover her submission. Embarrassment crawled up her face, plunging it into a deep red hue. "Master, I'm a little scared."

"I know. I know you can do this. You displayed your submission well Friday night with Sally. How frightened were you then?"

"I…I wasn't. I was excited, embarrassed, but not scared. It was a little fun, actually."

"What makes this morning different?"

"I…I…Master, I was with Sally. I…I…"

"You feel totally safe with Sally."

"Yes, Master," Valerie responded with sadness.

"And you don't feel that safe with me."

"Yes, Master. I'm so sorry Master. I…I've let you down."

"Yes, you have. I am not surprised, however. I've seen the close relationship you two have developed. So your ability to feel safe with her will be high. As your Master, I expect, however, that same level of trust and safety with me."

"I'm sorry, Master." She was crying. Devastated that she had let her Master down, she begged, "Master, please let me make it up to you. Is there any way to make it up?"

"Yes, there is. First, I will, at sometime today, punish you for disappointing me. Bear that punishment well. Secondly, find some way to give me more than I ask of you at some time today. The more beyond what I ask that you go, the more pleased I will be."

"Thank you, Master. What will my punishment be?"

"You will find that out when it comes."

"Thank you, Master, for the chance to atone for disappointing you. I'm still scared though."

"You were scared at other times, and you made it. You'll be able to handle this as well."

He pulled the car into the parking lot of the Waffle King. He exited and opened the door for her, taking her hand as she exited the car. Leading her in, they waited a minute for the head waitress to come up to seat them.

"Will you be wanting smoking or non-smoking?"

"What do you think, Valerie?"

Determined to make Master proud, she took a breath and answered, "Non-smoking, Master."

The waitress stopped briefly, looked at Valerie, and then led them to a booth, leaving them two menus, taking away the two extra place settings.

"You may order anything you like. It will be some time until lunch, so eat hearty."

"Thank you, Master."

They looked over the menu. Valerie had come to a decision in short order, unable to resist her favorite breakfast. Charles took longer. When their waitress returned, she asked, "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, Valerie, you order first."

"Yes, Master." Valerie noted the look of curiosity at her response, and turned red with embarrassment, tingled with humiliation. "I'll have the strawberry Belgian waffle, a two egg Denver omelet, orange juice and coffee."

"Do you want toast, English muffin or biscuits with your omelet?"

"I'll take the English muffin."

"And you, sir?"

"I'll have the biscuits and gravy, large, with toast. Coffee. A short stack of pancakes."

"That should be out shortly."

When she walked away, Charles held out his hand, "Valerie, give me your silverware."

She handed them over. "Yes, Master. How do you want me to eat my breakfast?"

"You will be using your hands. Aren't you glad you didn't order the biscuits and gravy?"

Looking down in humiliation at what was to come, she nodded her head. "Yes, Master."

"You're doing well so far."

"Thank you, Master."

They sat in silence, the sounds of other customers chatting and eating impinging on their booth. Valerie was feeling uneasy, the prospect of eating Belgian waffles and an omelet with her fingers. She could feel the stares from the rest of the restaurant. Like a weight pressing down on her, humiliation settled on her, threatening to engulf her. Grasping at a lifeline, she asked, "Master?"

"Yes, Valerie."

"Will my humiliation please you?"

"Is it important to know that?"

"Yes, Master. Without knowing that, I don't know if I can do it."

"It's good that you're aware of that. I will tell you this, if you're not humiliated while eating your breakfast, I will be disappointed."

"Thank you, Master."

Like a mantra in her head, she told herself that she wanted to please Master, over and over again. The weight did not lessen, but she felt increasingly sure of herself. Their breakfast arrived. The waitress noticed that Valerie's silverware was missing and brought her another set. Valerie very deliberately picked them up and handed them to Master. Her eye catching the waitress, she said, "Master, I don't think I'll need these."

The waitress, an irritated look on her face, asked, "Miss, is there a particular type of fork you need?"

Charles fixed a steely stare on the waitress. She was locked in his stare as he spoke a single word. "Valerie?"

"Miss, I prefer to use my hands."

The completely unexpected response freed the waitress from Charles' stare as she looked incredulously at Valerie. "I beg your pardon?"

"I said, I…prefer…to…use…my…hands."

"Valerie! Apologize to the lady."

"Master. Miss, I'm sorry. That was rude. Will you forgive me?"

Absentmindedly, she said, "Sure." Asking what she really wanted to know, "Are you really going to eat all that with your hands?"

"Yes, ma'am." Valerie thought she would die. She didn't expect that she would have to explain what she was doing. This was far worse than simply being seen in such a humiliating act. The question she dreaded came.

"Why?"

Charles stepped in, "Miss, may we eat in private, please?" The edge of command in his voice had the desired effect and the waitress left. She returned once, bringing a large stack of napkins.

"Thank you, Master."

"My pleasure, Valerie. It's my intention to expose you to humiliation, not to expose you. Now eat up, we have a long day."

With a deep breath, Valerie took the waffle up and began eating. Waffles were actually easy to handle. The large stiff waffle was very much like a piece of toast. As people in the diner noticed what was happening, Valerie was subject to increasing numbers of stares and whispered comments, too soft to be picked up. The humiliation that had been building crested. Valerie stooped her head, concentrating on the mechanics of eating. The omelet was a greater challenge, both messier and hotter. She solved the problem by turning her English muffins into homemade breakfast muffins.

Her hands and face a mess, more than simple napkins could deal with, she asked, "Master, may I go to the restroom and clean up?"

"Yes. While you're there, remove your panties and bring them to me."

"Yes, Master."

Valerie passed through a gauntlet of stares and whispers to reach the sanctuary of the lady's room. To clean properly, she had to slide her sleeves up, exposing the marks from Friday to anyone who might walk in. The female customers, however, were unwilling to be in the restroom with the strange woman who would eat in such a fashion in public. When she removed her panties, she saw that they were soaked. She hadn't realized just how aroused she was under all the humiliation.

She returned to the table where the waitress was clearing the table. Seeing a moment to exceed her orders, she walked briskly to the table and, standing next to the waitress, handed her panties to Charles, saying, "Here, Master." Charles held them visible in his hand for several seconds, before placing them on the seat next to him. The waitress stared at Val, a strange look on her face, one that Val could not read.

When the waitress had left, Charles handed the panties back to Valerie, instructing her, "Put them to your face and smell your lust for ten seconds."

She took them, looking around and seeing several staring people. She brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply and slowly, intoxicating herself on her own scent. Feeling her arousal strongly now, she rubbed the damp part of her panties against her lips and licked her lips as she handed them back to Charles. He spread them on the table in plain sight, the damp stain clearly visible to anyone who looked. They got up and left, paying the tab at the counter.

Outside, Valerie staggered against a planter, her legs week.

"Val, what's wrong?"

"I didn't realize how tense I was. Can you help me, Master?"

Taking her arm over his shoulder, he led her back to the car, opening the door for her and letting her in. Once he was in the car as well, they headed back out on to the road. Once he was on a main road, he addressed Valerie.

"You did very well. I knew you could handle it."

"Thank you, Master. There's more, isn't there, Master?"

"Yes, we'll be out until 5:00 tonight."

"Master, I can't believe how hot I am. May I play with myself?"

"Not right now. You'll have an opportunity to do so later. Unbutton your blouse."

"Yes, Master."

The effect of undoing the buttons on her blouse was minimal, given that she was sitting down. She knew, however, that when she got out again, her cleavage would be totally visible. "Master, I'm a little less scared, though I'm a lot more embarrassed."

"Good. Are you familiar with Hydestock Park?"

"Yes, Master. It's a large park with several gardens and ponds. Very beautiful. And very popular with families."

"That is our next destination and the site of your next task."

"Master, children shouldn't have to witness our play."

"Agreed. We'll take steps to make sure that nothing is done to affect any children."

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master."

"No apologies needed. I would've been disappointed if you hadn't made that clear."

He was just pulling into the parking area for the park. He parked near the public restroom.

"How is your cunt?"

"Soaked, Master."

"Good. How is the back of your skirt?"

Feeling behind her, she realized that without her panties, her juices had soaked into the seat of her skirt. "Soaked, Master."

He reached over and pressed his hand onto her skirt, pushing the front into her cunt, holding it there until he could feel his fingers become wet. "Now your front matches your back. Your task is to take a walk in the park. You're to spend a full hour taking in the sights, walking the paths and feeding the ducks. Anytime you think that your skirt is drying out, find a secluded spot and make sure it's wet again. Will this adversely affect children?"

"No, Master, they'll think I was careless in the bathroom, a problem they will understand."

"I want you to stay in areas with several people. Not just for the humiliation, but for safety. No one will try to do anything with you in a crowd. The only reason for returning here before the hour is up is if you think someone suspicious is following you. Your safety comes first, understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now, button up your blouse, get out of the car and don't let me see you for an hour."

Valerie found this task easier than the previous. While she was somewhat embarrassed at parading around with pussy stains on her skirt, she enjoyed the beauty of the park enough that it wasn't overwhelming. In fact, she found the experience highly arousing, a fact that not only kept her skirt damp, but caused the stains to spread somewhat. She fed the ducks at a couple of the ponds and made a wish for Francine to find peace at the wishing well. On her way back, she bought three roses, one red, one white and one pink for Master.

Returning to the parking lot, she got back into the car and presented the roses to Charles. "Master, I bought these for you. The white one represents the plain past you took me from, beautiful, but plain. The pink one represents the feeling you bring out in me when we play, embarrassment, humiliation, arousal and pride; all of which cause my body to blush. The red represents the love in my heart for you."

"There are petals missing from the red."

"That's because my love is for more than one person. It's shared between you and Sally and Francine and my fellow submissives. The love I share with each is different, special for them. I don't know that I can love only one now."

There were tears in Charles' eyes. He was never gladder to have decided to go to The Gotham Club that Friday four weeks ago than he was at this moment. He had the feeling, when he'd talked to her that first night, that she was special. Now he was seeing just how special. "Valerie, I would never dream of asking for you to love only me. That would be like capturing a butterfly and locking it in a box. The butterfly, while beautiful, would die. This is a precious gift, one that I shall always treasure. Are you ready for your next task?"

"Yes, Master. I'm really horny, Master."

"Good, that's the way I want you."

"Yes, Master."

"Take your blouse off."

She did as they drove back into town. With afternoon upon them, there was more traffic on the roads, providing more stares at Valerie's exposed bra. She was glad that she had chosen a conservative bra, leaving her breasts totally covered. She had worn bikinis that showed more tit. She was surprised to see that Master had pulled into the parking lot of the Castle Superstore where Rachael and Giggy worked.

"Valerie, it is time for you to purchase some toys for yourself. I have a list here of things you are to buy. It should come to about $250. Can your budget handle that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Six of the items have a star next to them. You're to wear them when you come out, instead of your current clothing."

"Yes, Master." She looked at the list. Five foot spreader bar. Binder gloves. An opaque teddy (to be worn). A see through teddy. A double penis gag (?). Ten pairs of thong panties (one worn). Five dildos, at least one of which was larger than real life. Set of electric nipple clamps. A bondage harness. French maids outfit (skirt to be worn). Seven inch heels (worn). One riding crop. Black fishnet stockings with garters (worn). Black lace arm gloves (worn). And a leather body suit.

"Any questions about the list?"

"What's a double penis gag, Master?"

"That's a penis gag with a dildo pointing out as well."

"Oh. The girls will like that."

"Yes, I expect they will. Now, get shopping. We have one more stop after this and your punishment."