Valerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

Valerie unzipped the man and pulled his erect cock out of his pants. She wrapped one hand around him and began pumping while the other alternated caresses to the tip and the balls. From his moans, she could tell he wouldn't last long, but would it be more than five minutes? She felt him pulse and aimed him at her chest, feeling the hot cum splatter on her and drip. He seemed to have saved up for some time, leaving a massive amount on her by the time he was done.

"It made it, 4 minutes 55 seconds. It can keep its panties, for now."

"Rach, this is the key to what it is wearing. If it doesn't change its mind by tomorrow, remove them and bring them back."

"You got it. Come along, slave, we must be getting back."

Valerie stood at the tug of the leash, its end once again in Rachael's hands. Her tears were flowing freely, her humiliation feeling complete. She was being led by a leash into public, with slave collars on and dripping with cum on her face and naked chest. Her only clothes were a pair of panties that were so wet that her cunt was visible though them, her stockings and her gloves. She felt every eye burning into her as she walked past the men and women in the front area of the store.

At the door, Rachael leaned in close, whispering, "Valerie, I am very, very pleased with you. Giggy safe worded before we got here the first time. If you're at your limit and can't take going outside, whisper red light."

Valerei thought, tears still flowing and shook her head.

"I'm so proud of you. Can you handle walking out there without your panties?"

Valerie shook her head lightly.

"Then leave them on. It's just about over. Here, have a taste."

Rachael scooped three fingers of cum off of her chest and brought it to her mouth. Valerie sucked the fingers in and cleaned it. "Don't swallow. I want it in your mouth to show Giggy when we get back." Val nodded her head. "Now, stand up proud and look out at the world you little slut. Let them see a slut who is proud to be a slut." Valerie stood up, looked forward and followed the tug of the leash out the door.

It was 5:00 in the afternoon and the factories were letting the workers out. Valerie was the center of attention. Rachael knew that Valerie was close to her limits, so she put Val into the car immediately and drove off with a screech of tires. Rachael couldn't believe that Valerie had made it this far and was still going. She had one more test she wanted to give her, once they were back. She had noticed that Valerie had not driven her car, seeing it absent from the parking lot.

They drove to the employee entrance, entering directly to the back room. "Wait here," Rachael ordered. She left towards the front and was gone for several minutes. She returned and dropped her own pants and panties without a word. "I want some of you as well. Use your hands and get me off, make me cum. Leave the gloves on. Don't get any of that spunk on me, however. Is that cum still in your mouth?"

Valerie nodded, not wanting to lose it. She brought her hands to Rachael's cunt, feeling the wetness of the highly aroused woman. The tenseness of doing a woman was back, Rachael's harshness as much a factor as her being a lesbian. She shoved her fingers into Rachael's cunt, rubbing the clit with her thumb. So worked up was she, that Rachael was covering Valerie's hand with fluid, the hand fuck making sloppy slurping noises. Valerie was ordered to switch hands and leave the first one soaked. The dominant shortly came, covering the other hand as well.

"Don't clean your hands, leave them a mess." She walked to the door, "Giggy, could you come here for a minute?" Giggy entered, taking a look at Valerie's condition.

"She never used her safe word, did she?"

"No. Not once. She did indicate that coming back with no panties would be too much. Valerie, show Giggy your mouth."

Giggy looked at the open mouth. "Is that cum?"

"Yes, she's had it there since we left Divine's. I've just got to win her at auction Saturday."

"I can imagine what you will do with her in a club." Giggy shuddered at a memory.

Rachael looked at Valerie, taking in her eyes, tear stained and red. "Valerie, can you give me one more thing?"

"I'll try, Mistress. I don't know though."

"From this moment on, the only words you may speak are 'red light', until someone with the authority releases you with a direct order. A question is not enough to let you speak. Understand?"

Valerie nodded, her body tense, frightened of what was to come. Behind Rachael, she saw Giggy pantomime a phone call and mouth the word "trust".

"Here's your last order from me today. Go home dressed exactly as you are now, panties, stockings smeared with your juices, gloves soaked in mine and cum all over your face and body. Can you do that for me? Will you trust me to do that?"

Tears flowing freely again, Val, reaching for the last iota of strength, nodded her head meekly and walked towards the front of the store. Her body trembled as she passed by the three customers in the store, her body as red from embarrassment as from a whipping. She reached for the door, mouthing, "Trust," to herself, and walked out into public. Parked next to the door, was her car, Sally at the wheel. Sobbing with relief, she pulled the door open and climbed in, slamming the door behind her.

Sally looked over, startled at what she saw. She had only been told that Valerie needed to be picked up. Sally saw the tears streaks on Val's face and knew that she was at her limit of humiliation. Sally tore out of the lot and found a series of back streets to take, minimizing public exposure. She had nothing to cover Val with.

"Val, what's happening?" There was no response. "Val, can you speak to me?" Valerie shook her head. "Are you under a speaking restriction?" The head nodded. "Can I lift it?" Nod. "Val, I order you to talk to me."

"Oh God, Mistress, it was so hard, she was so hard. Please, take me home. I need to go home."

"Valerie, I release you from submission to me for the rest of the day. I don't have any clothes for you; they didn't tell me what was going on."

"There are blankets in the trunk. Can I have them please? I can't take any more. Red light. Red light." Great heaving sobs wracked her body, the humiliation finally too much. Her arms tried to cover her body, but there was too much to conceal.

Sally pulled over and opened the trunk, finding Valerie's emergency road supplies, the blankets for winter storms still there. She hauled them out and covered Valerie, shielding her from the humiliating gazes of those they would pass on the way home. She drove in silence, pushing the speed limits to get her lover home as quickly as possible. There were a couple of odd looks at Valerie climbing the stairs in a blanket, but no one knew how little was underneath.

Inside, Sally took Valerie to the bathroom and took a shower with her, cleaning the accumulated gunk of the afternoon away, and the humiliation with it. She wondered about the collar and cuffs, but saved the questions for when Valerie was back from the place she was hiding in. Dressing Val in loose baggy clothes that hid everything, covering her in a visual suit of platemail, she held Valerie on the couch until she was able to talk.

"Sally, it was so horrible, the humiliation, the public exposure. She treated me like a thing, an object. I wanted to curl up and die. I had no idea that submission could be that hard."

"Valerie, you're describing being past your limits, way past. Why didn't you safe word?"

"I wanted Master's present so bad, I would do anything."

"These are his present."

"No, these are for me to be sure I really want a collar and cuffs I can't remove. This is the easy part. I want to give Master this gift, to say I am his. To flaunt my submission in the face of a world that would condemn me for it."

"Valerie, he'll love it, especially when he learns what you were willing to go through to get it. How do we get these things off?"

"We go back tomorrow and have Rachael remove them. She has the key."

"Not alone you're not. You'll be under my domination when we do. She won't get another chance at pushing you this far again. I know you didn't use a safe word, but she should've seen how far past your limits you were."

"I only came out like I did because Giggy clued me that they had called someone and that I should trust."

"Giggy is good people and a good submissive. Do you feel up to more packing?"

"Anything normal. I just can't submit tonight."

They spent the rest of the night packing the remainder of Valerie's belongings that would not be needed immediately. They planned to spend the whole day moving. Sally had already rented a U-Haul and had it parked outside. They could break the bed down in the morning and get mostly moved in by evening. They agreed to save the evening for planning their gifts to one another, whatever they might be. They slept in each other's arms again. No sex, just lovers cuddling.

*********

Valerie woke slowly, alone in her bed. She could hear the shower running and took the opportunity to make some plans. She padded naked into the living room and dialed the phone. A groggy voice answered at the other end.

"Hello."

"Surmi?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is Valerie."

"Valerie. Is everything all right?"

"Yes, as well as can be expected with no job and an eviction."

"Yeah, I heard. What can I do for you?"

"I need your help with my handfasting gift for Sally."

"How can I help?"

"You can teach me how to overcome my fear/revulsion for whipping her."

"Oh. You don't think small, do you?"

"I guess not. The ad exec in me."

"You might not be able to. There are some limits we can't overcome."

"I know, but I want to try. She so wants to be able to submit to me a little. Can we get together tonight, maybe?"

"I've got some things to do early. Can you meet me at Mephisto's at, say 8:00?'

"Yes, Sally and I have agreed to split up tonight to work on our gifts. I'll see you then."

"I'll give it some thought. Why did you ask me, by the way?"

"Sally says you have the highest pain tolerance of any of us. If I'm going to practice, there might be a lot."

Surmi laughed. "Val, you just might make my night. I'll bring the whips tonight, but if we practice some more, I want you to pick out some you want to use on her, okay?"

"Okay. Oh, shower's stopped, gotta go."

Valerie ran back to the bedroom and plopped back in bed, pretending she had been awake only a short while. Sally came out, her body a feast for Valerie's eyes. "You look lovely, Sally. Is there hot water?"

"Like I could drain that tank of yours. Yes, you little minx. Go ahead; we've got a lot to get done today."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Don't say it unless you mean it."

"I mean it, Mistress."

"In that case, masturbate but don't cum while you're in there."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Valerie turned the water up to the hot, steam-generating spray she loved and lathered herself up. Slipping her hands over her soapy body, she caressed herself, the slipperiness a different feeling than she would have otherwise. The heat from the shower added a layer of perspiration to the other fluids already making her body a slippery mass of arousal. She was just beginning to pinch her nipples when the shower door opened, revealing a still naked Sally watching.

"Don't let me stop you. I love to watch my little slave torture herself."

"Yes, Mistress. Can I cum, Mistress?"

"No. I don't want you to cum today at all. You are going to come close a lot. You submitted, now you're mine. When I'm done with you today, you'll be crawling on your hands and knees, begging me to come. And I may still say no. What do you think of that?"

"I want Mistress happy. I'll do anything to make you happy, even suffer. Can I beg for a cum? Every time?"

"I'd expect nothing less from you, slut. Sluts can't help themselves; they beg for cums every chance they can."

Valerie had moved one hand down to her pussy, sliding her soapy fingers deep inside, sending herself farther down the road of pleasure. She fucked herself, fingers moving in and out, sending herself even higher. "Mistress, please let me cum. I'm begging you, I need to cum."

"No. And I'm not going to tell you when to stop; you must stop on your own."

"Ahhh, I'm so close, please, Mistress!"

"No." Sally said softly.

Valerie wailed in frustration and pulled her hands away from herself, letting the peak of pleasure fade from sight. She slumped in the tub, breathing hard, moaning as the cum she could taste turned its back and walked away.

"Finish your shower and get dressed. We have a lot to move today."

"Mistress."

"Yes."

"Thank you for denying me. It feels so submissive to give up what I want."

"Thank you, slave, for submitting today. I'm going to enjoy myself."

"I'm glad, Mistress."

Valerie finished her shower, ignoring her aching pussy, denying it even another touch for now. She knew that there'd be more pleasure and more frustration to come. Since they were moving, she dressed in dress-downs, but left the panties off, giving her and Sally easier access to her cunt. They started with the bed, breaking it down and loading it by way of the elevator into the U-Haul. Tables and chairs and assorted boxes came next, until the truck was full, two hours later.

Sally drove to the house, as Valerie had to take more pain meds to ease the strain in her back from stretching the scars. Before they unloaded, Sally took a look and saw that they were not as bad as yesterday, in spite of the effort. By mutual consent, they limited themselves to the main floor, saving stairs for when they could rope Steve and Robert into helping with the upstairs and basement.

In the bedroom, the bed parts leaning against the walls, Sally gently pinned Valerie against the wall, her hands behind her back, and pulled her pants down, revealing her naked cunt. "Oh, so we want what's coming, do we?"

"Yes, Mistress, please ravish me, send me into spasms of pleasure."

Sally kissed her, stealing her mouth and tongue in a violent oral assault. Not releasing the kiss, her hand went down to Valerie's pussy, shoving four fingers in, raping Val with her hand. With her mouth gagged by her Mistress' tongue, Valerie could only moan into Sally's mouth as she was thrown onto the tracks of pleasure. Fingers thrusting in and out, twisting as they did, palm rubbing against her clit. Valerie found herself on the verge of being run over by the climax train, when Sally pulled her off the tracks, her hand extracting itself, breaking the kiss off.

"God! Mistress, finish me, let me cum, I need it so bad."

"No," Sally whispered. As Valerie whimpered in frustration, the hand was brought up and Valerie sucked all of herself off her lover's fingers and palm.

"Thank you, Mistress, for letting me taste myself. Thank you for denying me again. It's so frustrating, but I love seeing you happy when you do."

"I know you do. You can make me very happy today, very happy."

"Thank you, Mistress, I love making you happy."

They made three more trips during the day. At each end of the trips, Sally tortured Valerie with yet another denied orgasm. In addition to those eight events, when they stopped at Castle to get the collar removed, Sally fingered Valerie to a ninth near orgasm in the car, making her suffer through another denial, but hiding her arousal and frustration at the same time. The last time, before they split up for the evening, Sally tied Valerie to the shower head and attacked Valerie's cunt with her tongue. Her pussy was soaked already, the lips extended, trying to capture some sensation. As Sally's tongue licked those sweet folds, lapping up juice, Valerie was beside herself with need.

"Please, Mistress, please, I can't take it anymore. Let me cum, I'm begging you. Let me cum. I'll do anything, anything you want, just let me cum." Tears were pouring down her face as the pent up need swelled in her body, threatening to burst her. She knew that there would be no climax this time either, sending her to Mephisto's with unmet need and no release in sight. Still, she begged all the more, not because she thought it would convince Mistress to give in, but because the look of ecstasy on Sally's face as she drank Valerie's pussy and frustration, warmed her heart. When the orgasm was dashed within inches of the finish line, Valerie wailed her need for all to hear.

Sally's juice-stained face came up and kissed her submissive lover on the face, smearing the scent on to both of them. "Let it dry on your face, so everyone will know you're a cum slut."

"Yes, Mistress. Can I have more, over more of me?"

Sally smeared even more, covering Valerie's face with her own juices, to dry and entice all who would encounter her. They looked into each other's eyes, drinking their mutual love for one another. As Sally untied her hands, Valerie said, "I love what you do to me, the torture you put me through. Do you have any orders for while we're separated this evening?"

"Yes. Frustrate yourself at least twice more tonight. I want you practically crawling on your hands and knees with need. And when you get home, strip before you come inside."

"Yes, Mistress. Mistress, if I encounter one of the others, can they help frustrate me?"

"By all means, yes."

They left, Sally in her car and Valerie in a cab, still not wanting to drive on her meds. Sally already knew what she was going to give Valerie and simply took a movie in, arriving back at the house by 9:30. Valerie's cab took her to Mephisto's were she arrived by 7:00. She grabbed a bite to eat at a taco place down the block and returned by quarter to eight. She caught a glimpse of Surmi driving up and waited for her fellow submissive to park and get to the doors.

"Valerie, I've been thinking and I have an idea or two." Surmi sniffed, detecting the faint aroma of sex. "Are you submissive to someone tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress Sally has been torturing me all day. I've had ten orgasms denied and am under orders to deny myself at least twice more before I return home."

"Can I help?"

"Yes, I have permission for any of the others in Master's group to assist in my denials."

"Well, let's get inside. And we'll see what we can do."

They entered the club, now once again the semi-dark place where public exposure can take place in private. They rented a private room for the night, getting a curious look from the attendant who couldn't tell who was the dominant. In the room, Surmi pushed Valerie against the wall. "Let's deal with your orders first. Grab onto the bar above you and don't let go, no matter what. And total silence, no begging. Now look into my eyes."

Valerie stood there, arms grasping a bar, mouth shut, looking into Surmi's eyes. Surmi reached down and dropped Valerie's skirt (she had changed), bringing her fingers to Valerie's pussy. Instead of the fast fucks that Sally and Valerie had used, Surmi lightly brushed her fingers against Valerie's pussy, never touching with any force. When Valerie would try to thrust forward, Surmi would press her legs against Val, pinning her back.

Valerie, slowly roasting on an internal fire, was captured by the oriental woman's eyes. Surmi radiated control, sweet blessed control, taking Valerie's frustration and pushing it back, demanding, without words, that she relinquish all thought of orgasm. The pleasure grew and Valerie found herself unable to beg, in spite of the pressure building and the knowledge that Surmi would stop too soon. Val imagined that this was what it was like to become enraptured by a vampire, knowing the fatal kiss is coming, yet not resisting it in any way. Closer and closer the cum came, and then, nothing. The fingers pulled away, leaving only the unmet need, swallowing Valerie up and consuming her. As Surmi broke eye contact, the tears came once again, the loss of the climax realized in full.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers