Valerie Comes Out of Her Shell Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MercZ
MercZ
16 Followers

"Mmmuhhh..." Val grunted. My lips sucked and pulled at the other side... I kissed, sucked... then began dragging my tongue up and down, up and down the entire length of her drooling pussy. Salty and female... my mind left me then. I concentrated on Val and her every sound and every move. She was groaning and pumping her hips along with my movements, frantically holding my head, then my shoulders, then the bedspread. She clawed the headboard and then slapped her hands flat on the bed again, moaning and grinding her crotch to my mouth. I reached up to hold and squeeze and caress her stiff nipples while moving my mouth on her pussy.

"Dave... Dave... uhh.... huh...huhh... uhhhh dave dave dave...." she yelped my name over and over, her voice reaching higher and higher pitches as I sped my tongue and the motion of my head... up down, up down... side to side and up again.... "God Dave... dave dave da-vid... uhhhnnnn.. huh huh huhuuhhh.....mmmmm...dave...uh da- ...oh oh oh oh ohh..." she grunted deeply, held her breath for a moment... I could feel her hips stop moving for perhaps three full seconds, tensed and taut all over, then her orgasm exploded.

"UHHHH.....ooohhhh goddddd daaaaavid...." she howled like no other woman I'd heard before. Realizing she was in the throes of her climax, I flattened my tongue to cover her entire open cunt and firmly moved my head up and down, fighting to stay with her as her hips bucked and jerked, lifting us both completely off the bed... first up, then down, then right, then up again, grinding her sex into my mouth, both her hands pushing the back of my head tight to her cunt.

Valerie's orgasm lasted a minute, perhaps ninety seconds. She would loosen her grip on my skull, then suddenly clutch tighter, relax... then pull again as I slowed my movements as she slowed hers'... both of us breathing heavy. Finally... little by little, Valerie relaxed, cooing a chorus of "uhhmmmmm... ohhh david... uhh uhhhnnnn... oooooo...uhh uhhmmmm... ohh my godddd david...." until finally she was lying breathing and softly murmuring under her breath. I stayed very still, my hands holding her hips lightly. I heard a quiet snore. Disengaging myself from between her silken thighs, I moved up and layed next to her. Valerie had drifted off into a light sleep, breathing deeply and moaning softly. I slid my left arm under her neck and wrapped my myself close to her, kissing her cheek and falling asleep as well.

We awoke together, chilly but satisfied and happy. Valerie bounded from the bed and returned a second later with a huge fluffy comforter to cover both our naked bodies on the futon. We cuddled to each other and warmed up by kissing and sliding our hands over each other's skin. Suddenly I felt Valerie's hand lightly, quickly sliding up and down my hardon...

"There's something I didn't give you last night David..." she said to me, smiling wide...

But that's another story...

To Be Continued...

MercZ
MercZ
16 Followers
12