Valerie Decides to Play Poker

Story Info
Val fills in during friendly game of poker.
2.8k words
4.52
141.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

I've got a few friends who like to get together and play a little poker once in a while. We get together 5 or 6 times a year usually at the last minute when nobody has anything else to do and the weathers bad. This happened two weeks ago.

It was suppose to rain all weekend. Steve called about 9am and asked if I had plans and if not he'd like to try and get some of his money back he lost last time. I asked my wife, Valerie, if she had plans and if not I might try and get the guys over this afternoon for some poker. She told me to go ahead and if we were to have a game she needed to go get more snacks.

I told Steve everything was good at this end and that I would call around and see if anybody else wanted to play. I made the calls and Chuck, Larry, and Jim all agreed to be there, Chad said he would let me know later. I let everybody know to be at my house about 4pm. Val put on a tank top and cut-offs, not bothering with any underwear and went to the store for snacks and drinks. Val got back and she kept busy making a lot of little snacks for the guys.

Val had gotten hot in the kitchen and was wearing only her cut-offs. Val's a good cook, but she is not the neatest cook around. She had flour on her arms and the front of her. She said she had better go wash up and change before our guest arrived.

I told she looked fine; she just needed to wash up a bit.

She popped me in the arm and said, "I would probably like that. Me walking around topless and serving the guys."

"You bet I would," I said. Truth is, one of my fantasies is of Valerie showing her breast to other people and her getting excited about it and us having wild sex afterwards. I've told her how I like people looking at her breast when she goes braless in public. And she knows it get me excited because I always get a boner and she like to tease me about it. And we seem to have better sex after it happens. I think she enjoys showing off too, but she won't admit it to me.

-----------------------------

We'd been married 7 years when this event happened. I was 20 and Valerie was 18 when we got married. Neither one of us had any experience sexually before we meet. Val's parents were very uptight and very conservative. It is a wonder that Val became the modern, uninhibited woman she is today. We both learn the right, wrong, and the fun of sex together. I was in the military when I meet Valerie and she said that I was the first man she dated that her parents liked. I also grew up in a conservative religious household. So I guess the way I acted and behaved around them left a good impression on them.

I didn't get to see Valerie naked until a couple weeks before we got married. It was also the first time for both of us that we had sex. But we had sex once or twice a day after that. Val went braless for me in public the first time that week. She actually blushed when she noticed how noticeable her hard her nipples were under the shirt. But to calm her nerves, I showed her how her hard nipples had gotten me hard too. I remember her giggling like a little girl and her saying; " I'm doing that to you?"

And I told her, "Do you see any other braless pretty woman with me?"

During the first few months of our marriage, we did a lot of experimenting. She said she didn't like the anal thing but she did have an orgasm while doing it. She loved giving and getting oral. We both enjoyed outdoor sex, even daring public sex. She even gave up wearing bras and started going without panties once in a while. It took awhile to get her into wearing daring clothing but she will wear them for me when we are out of town. She still hasn't bared her tits or ass for anybody but me yet, but I still have hope it may happen.

-------------------------------

Chad called a little after noon and said he would be there. That now gave us 6 players. I told Val that there would now be 6 total. She said, "Fine."

Valerie and I finally got everything set up. A table full of sandwiches, snacks, and drinks was ready. And now we just had to wait for everyone to show up. Valerie said she was going to shower and change into something clean and sexy. I laughed and said, "Yea, right dear. I told you that you were dress fine the way you were, but if you must change and clean up. Go ahead, don't let me stop you."

She dropped her shorts, bent over sticking her bare butt at me, telling me, "Kiss my ass."

A short time later, Steve and Chuck showed up. Larry was about 10 minutes later and 5 after that, Chad and Jim showed up. Steve asked where Val was. I told him she when to shower just before he showed up.

We had just sat down at the table when Valerie came out I a thin yellow halter-top and black mesh short-shorts. The shorts were part of her black thong bikini outfit I bought her last summer, which she refused to wear in public. The shorts were actually a cover-up to wear over the bottoms. But today she wore a pair of black g-string panties under those see-thru shorts. Val's areola were quite noticeable though the top also. The guys let out with wolf-whistles and couple hubba-hubbas. She came to me and whispered in my ear. "I told you I was going to wear something sexy, but I don't think you believed me. So I just had to prove you wrong. Do you like it?" I smiled and patted her ass.

The guys have seen her braless on numerous occasions and wearing short-shorts, but nothing this daring. It surprised me to say the least, but I liked it. I now wish the guys weren't here. I was getting a boner and wanted to give it to Valerie really bad right now. As Valerie walked away from the table all eyes were on her beautiful ass, and I knew she knew it because she had a little more wiggle in that ass than normal. Then she stopped and bent over and picked up a couch pillow that someone had knocked on the floor. As she was bent over, she looked back at me and winked. Oh how I love that girl!

Val finally sat down on the couch and started to read a book she had been reading that week and we got back to the game. We had been playing a couple hours when the phone rang. Everybody stopped to watch Val go answer it. It was Larry's wife. He took the call and said there was an emergency at his wife's parent's home and he had to go now. He picked up his money then looked ay Valerie and asked her if she would like to finish his hand for him and if she won she could keep the money. She looked at me and the other guys and we are said it was all right. Val and I had played by ourselves many times, so I knew she knew how. But the guys didn't know that so this could be interesting.

Val sat at Larry's spot, which was to my right. She picked up his cards and gave no facial expression what so ever. The hand finished up and she won with a full house. She held her own for a few hands but starting with no money she was at a disadvantage. She wanted to make a bet but didn't have the cash, but I had an idea.

I told her that I would buy her black mesh shorts for $10. She said, "No way." Then Steve said he would give her $20 for them. Her eyes widened but she didn't say no. Chad, who was the cash leader at the time, said he would give her $25. She looked around the table then at me. I smiled and nodded my head. She looked at Chad and said, "Sold! But I want to be able to buy them back later."

Chad said that was fine with him but she had to wait at least 2 hands. Valerie agreed and stood up, and slowly slid them down her legs. As she sat in the chair to finish removing the shorts in just her black g-string panties, I noticed she was blushing but her nipples were also hard. She gave Chad the shorts and I took her other hand and gave it a squeeze.

No wonder Val gave in and sold her shorts. She won the hand with 3 A's. After two more hands, Val wanted to buy them back. Chad told her it would be $50. Val said that would almost clean her out. Chad told her again that if she wanted them he needed $50. Val gave him his money and put her shorts back on.

Two hands later, Val needed more money. She offered to sell her shorts again. I offered her $10 again. She said she wanted more. Nobody said anything. I said, "Ten dollars, take it or leave it." She stuck her tongue out at me and took off her shorts and gave them to me. She lost that hand.

Val had just enough to get into the next hand. She screwed up; I saw her eyebrows rise when she first looked at her hand. Then I saw a look of fear in her eyes. I asked her if she was all right. She said, " I want to play this hand, but I need more money and if I ask for more I have a feeling I might have to sell a piece of clothing."

I said, "That's right. And I'll offer you $50 dollars for your top. Then Jim said he'd give another $20 if she left it off the rest of the night. Then Steve and Chad said they would too. I took her hands and asked her how bad would it be to be topless among friends.

Then Jim said, "As far as I'm concerned, what goes on here tonight. Stays here. I won't tell anybody. Everybody agreed to keep this our secret.

I could see Valerie relaxing a bit. Then I chimed in, "Plus you get $110 to take off your shirt."

"Are you sure you'll be all right with this," she asked.

"You know I love you, and if you feel like doing it, by all means do it," I said.

She smiled and gave me a kiss, and whispered in my ear. "I know you've wanted me to bare my tits before, but I never really wanted to. Now I want to and I hope you enjoy." With this statement, she untied the back tie then the top tie then tossed the top across the room and sat straight up in the chair. She told me later, she almost came when she pulled the top away from her body.

I cleared my voice and got everybody's attention. "Let me tell you guys something. You should be honored in knowing that you are the first men, besides me, to have seen Valerie's breast. She said you can look all you want, but 'no touching.'

Valerie's nipples wear as hard as I ever could remember. She remained topless the rest of the night. Walking around in nothing but her black g-string to the bathroom and back a couple times and back and forth to the snack table a few times. I walked her to the bathroom on one of our breaks and found out she was 'As Hot As Hell.' She gave me one heck of a kiss and told me she needed to be fucked.

She told me she didn't know that exposing herself as she was tonight could be so exciting or she would have done it sooner.

I reached down and found her pussy sopping wet. So I shoved two fingers deep in her and brought her off in about 20 seconds. She kissed me again telling me she needed that. She then dropped to her knees and pulling down my shorts as she went. She almost swallowed my cock whole. She has always been good at giving head but tonight she was exceptional. She brought me off in no time at all and swallowed almost every drop. She missed a bit and it was on her chin. I decided not to tell her and see if she would notice. On the way back to the game, I started to tell her about my cum on her chin when she said, "I guess maybe I should have cleaned my chin a little better, I wonder if anyone will notice."

I smiled at my almost naked wife and then said to her, "If you don't start playing cards better, you might have to sell your panties.

She just looked at me, smiled and said, "I know. Wouldn't that be just terrible?"

When we got back in the dining room, Chuck asked us what took us so long. Then Steve told Valerie she had something on her chin.

Val ran one of her fingers along her chin and got droplet of cum on one. She surprised me when she put her finger in front of her mouth and licked it off. She then told the guys, "I'm sorry I took so long but I needed a snack and I guess I was a little messy.

Steve then grabbed his crotch and asked Val if she was still hungry.

She giggled and told him that she was fine for now.

We finally got the game going again after Valerie got everybody to removing their shirts. She lost all her money and sold her panties to Steve for $10. Val dropped her cards a couple of times before the end of the game. She told me after the second time, that she looked under the table and couples of the guys were rubbing their hard-ons. After that, I caught her with one of her hands between her legs.

She remained naked until everybody left. I reached around her and played with her breast, as she stood naked by the front door as the guys left. She had never let me play with her tits in front of any other people since we meet. But now she just moaned as I cupped them in my hands. As soon as the door closed she then pulled me down in the middle of the living room floor, got on all fours and had me take her from behind with all the lights still on. A couple minutes later we heard car engines start. We looked at the large living room windows with the drapes we didn't think of closing all night and then at each other, and then smiled.

You see; the sidewalk to the front door passes between the hedges and the front window. They had to pass the window to get to their cars. And Val had me on the floor by the time they got to the window. So it looks like we put on more a show than we knew. I'll talk to Steve about it tomorrow when I invite him back for more cards soon.

We are looking forward to the next game. Val said she would like to get a sexy little French Maid outfit to start out in but would be willing to sell a piece at a time until she was naked again. Then she started laughing. I asked what was so funny, and she said. "That maybe we should have sex closer to the window next time too."

The next day turned out to be bright, sunny, and warm. Valerie surprised me by saying she wanted to go to the beach. We went and she wore that black thong bikini, she refused to wear, on the public beach with hundreds of people around. She then surprised me again. She removed her top and rode back home topless telling me she wishes she had gone topless when I first asked her a couple years ago. She has also turned the sex up a couple notches. She is as horny as we were when we first got married. I'm not complaining you hear. I just hope I can keep up with her renewed sex drive.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers