Valerie Finds Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

He was naked in front of her.

His back was to her as he lathered his strong shoulders, soapy rivulets running down across his shoulder blades to his tapered waist. From there, Valerie's eyes followed the soapy stream as it ran across his firm, rounded and beefy ass, some of it forming into tributaries coursing down between his asscheeks. She knew the soapy liquid was running across his asshole and down to the back of his balls before sliding down the inside of his legs.

She moved her hand to her crotch to press firmly onto her aroused clit through the material of her shorts.

Connor continued soaping up, working his hands down legs. He bent down to do so, that entrancing naked butt pushing out in the process.

Valerie caught her breath.

He turned around to rinse his back. Dragging the soap across his chest, he lathered up the front, hands running down across rippling abs to his crotch. He slid the hand with the soap in it into the Vee of his crotch and lathered there, reaching the other hand down in order to use both to soap up his naked ball sac.

Valerie's hand snaked into her shorts.

One hand still on his balls, Connor brought the soap-holding hand across the length of his naked cock.

He lathered his cock, stroking it length-wise in the process. It grew in girth and length.

Valerie's fingertip made contact with her clit.

In obvious enjoyment, Connor continued stroking his cock.

Was he thinking of Valerie?

She rubbed her clitoris, watching. Entranced. Fascinated. Turned on beyond all measure.

Apparently deciding against bringing himself to orgasm, Connor sighed and placed the soap on the shelf attached to the shower wall.

Disappointed momentarily, Valerie slowed her ministrations on her engorged clitoris.

Then, Connor did something that caused Valerie to use her free hand to cover her mouth, stopping the gasp that would have otherwise escaped.

His back to her, he moved under the spray of the shower, spread his legs and leaned forward, thrusting his muscular butt out in the process. Then, his strong hands reached around behind him, grabbed his cheeks and spread them open to allow the water to run between the naked globes of his ass and across his asshole in order to rinse away the suds still clinging there.

Did he purposefully linger in that pose? wondered Valerie. He seemed to hold the position far longer than would have been necessary to rinse away any remaining lather. Was he imagining that the gentle motion of the water across his anus was actually the gentle motion of her tongue or lubricated finger sliding there?

Shutting off the rationalizing, questioning part of her brain with an abrupt snap back to the scene in front of her, Valerie reveled in watching him. It didn't matter whether he was purposefully opening up his backside for an extended period because he wanted to or because he was distracted, his thoughts somewhere else (maybe on her?). Valerie burned this image of Connor into her brain: naked, strong back with its V-taper leading down to his waist, stance wide, butt thrust out, his hands spreading his asscheeks apart, exposing his anus (amazingly, she could see his wet, glistening pucker clearly in the glare of the fluorescent lighting in the locker room). The tableau before her was intensely arousing, riveting, sexier than anything she'd ever seen.

Apparently not satisfied he was thoroughly rinsed (or maybe just because it felt so good to position himself like this), Connor then bent down more, arched his back in a manner that really pushed his ass out, and positioned himself squarely under the spray from the showerhead. In this position, the water hit him squarely between his parted cheeks, sure to rinse away any remaining soap.

This position was one of Valerie's favorites when she told a naked male what to do to prepare himself for her. The pose Connor was striking as he rinsed himself off would have clearly communicated something else in any other circumstance: total, abject surrender of his crinkled opening to whatever the viewer wanted to do with it.

Her knees buckled when she came, but Valerie leaned against the wall to catch herself, any sounds of movement drowned out by the noise of Connor's shower. Knowing that he would soon turn off the water since he had just released the grip on his asscheeks to straighten fully and rinse the front of his body, Valerie took a final, lustful look at his strong torso and beautiful, inviting cock and balls. Then she turned and hurried quietly out of the locker room, the wetness of her juices shining on her fingertips and the crotch of her panties soaking up the leakage of her aroused pussy.

* * *

Valerie had to wait until after Thanksgiving for their lunch date. It was maddening, and she only temporarily sated the anticipation with masturbatory sessions during which she replayed in her mind what she had witnessed in the men's locker room of the gym.

Saturday's lunch at a bistro a couple of blocks from the gym was pleasant, restrained---each learning more about the other. Connor's wife had died of cancer several years earlier, and he had pretty much thrown himself into his work as a way to cope with the loss. His workouts, he said, were the single thing that could get him away from the grief for any period of time right after her death.

It was heart-tugging to hear. Valerie's heart melted at the story.

She told him of her divorce from a pretty straight-laced man who, while initially seeming a carefree spirit who enjoyed life, rapidly changed into a closed minded, routine-worshipping workaholic. Her description was accurate, but she had planned carefully how to say it, anxious to elicit some clue from Connor about his outlook on life.

Valerie was hoping against hope that he would be sexually adventurous. Hoping that he would re-create for her in front of a comfortable bed the pose he had struck when rinsing his thoroughly divine ass. She would luxuriate in that sight as she reclined on the bed, tapping and teasing her hardened clitoris with the fingers of one hand while using the other hand to tug on her extended nipples.

"I know what you mean about guarding against too much work," he said, looking into her eyes as he sipped on a mug of hot chocolate. "After my wife died, I was guilty of that. Maybe because I so missed the spontaneity we always had, I had to do something to try to keep from thinking about those times. Work was an outlet." A wistful look crossed his face briefly, but then he smiled in embarrassment and looked down for a moment. "But enough of that. I'm with a beautiful woman now who doesn't deserve to hear any more tale of woe."

Valerie smiled at this man, getting more tuned into him by the minute.

"Deal," she said. "No more tales of woe. Let's leave it at a status where we've shared that each of us is a fun-loving, spontaneous, adventurous person." She giggled. "Is that accurate?"

Please let the answer be yes, she thought to herself.

Connor laughed. "Accurate about me, and if you admit to it, then accurate about you, too, I guess."

He called for the check. They exited the little restaurant arm in arm, facing the cold blast of November air as they stepped outside.

Perfect, thought Valerie. Now I have an excuse to snuggle against him as he walks me back to my townhouse.

He was a gentleman with a light goodbye kiss on her cheek at her doorstep.

* * *

Then, with New Year's Eve two days away, neither of them could prolong the inevitable any longer. Exhausted, a sheen of perspiration coating both of them, they fell back into the pillows on Valerie's bed after their first coupling.

He rolled his head to the side to look at her. "Sorry. I hope I wasn't too, um, eager for you," he said. "It's been a really long time, and I guess I forgot how fantastic that feels. Maybe I didn't focus enough on your pleasure?"

What a sweet dear, thought Valerie. "Oh, no, Connor. You most definitely attended to my pleasure," she grinned.

Laughing, he turned his face back toward the ceiling. She rolled next to him, hooking one leg over his, her wet pussy plastering against his thigh, and propped herself up on one elbow to look into his face. "Tell me, Connor, all the years since your wife died. You said you didn't date much. How did you handle the sexual frustration?"

He looked at her questioningly.

"Did you masturbate?"

She felt his body tense.

"No, no. It's okay. I would have."

He relaxed a bit.

"Heck, what am I saying," Valerie said, leaning her head momentarily on his chest. "I masturbate now to relieve sexual frustration. Who doesn't?"

Connor remained quiet.

Had she spooked him?

"It's just that I can't imagine your situation, such little dating for so many years." Then she lightened the mood. "I would have gladly given you a hand with your problem," she said, grinning at him.

That broke through any ice that might have otherwise developed, and Connor completely relaxed and raised his head to kiss her lips.

"Well, I guess I know where to come if I need a hand job to relieve sexual tension," he laughed.

"Hand job, blow job, back rub, shoulder massage, fondling and stroking you absolutely anywhere on your entire body you want me to put my fingers or my tongue, intercourse, tea bagging, you name it," Valerie giggled. "I'm your handy-dandy tension reliever, happy and willing to serve." She gave him a terrible impression of a military salute, then fell against his chest, giggling.

"What the heck is, tea bagging,'" he asked after they'd both stopped laughing.

She propped herself back up to look at his ace. "Uh-oh. Have I said something that makes you think I'm some kind of a freak?" Valerie said, half afraid she was right.

"No. Not at all. I'm an adventurous guy, remember? But I've never heard of tea bagging.'"

"Oh, this is going to be fun," Valerie said, scooting around to face the headboard and lying back. "Come straddle my face, Connor, and do what I tell you."

(And she took note that he was happy to take orders from her regarding sexual play.)

Valerie was almost shaking in excitement. Their first coupling and things had worked out beautifully and naturally to allow her to mouth his lovely balls and plant her hands on his naked butt in the process.

"That's it," she cooed as she guided him into position. Looking up at his face from under his crotch, she smiled bewitchingly and continued the lesson. "The reason it's called tea bagging' is because you drop your balls into my open mouth and lift them out, kind of like you drop a tea bag into the hot water and lift it partially out, repeating the motion to get the tea to diffuse easily."

She slid a little further under him and placed her hands on his thighs. Valerie raised her head from the sheets to lick playfully across his sac.

"Good grief, Valerie," said Connor, the excitement evident in his voice. "It's been literally years since my last satisfying orgasm with a woman, and now I'm about to get my balls licked only a few minutes after you made me come." He reached down to stroke her hair.

"Well, my gorgeous man, your cock doesn't seem opposed to the idea."

She was right. Connor was hardening in spite of having come only a few minutes before.

"Get to it, my stud. If you get much more excited, your balls will snug up against your crotch, and you'll miss the full enjoyment of the tea bag experience." Again Valerie raised her head to swirl her tongue across his sac.

She pulled his hips down gently until one of his precious orbs brushed across her lips. She encircled that delicate plum with her mouth and closed her lips around it, running her tongue sensuously over the surface of his scrotum. Then she reached her hands underneath his legs and planted them on his asscheeks. She pushed him up gently a tiny bit, his trapped ball still in her mouth, his sac stretching slightly in the process, and then she stopped pushing, signaling that he was to lower himself again over her face.

Connor got the hang of this immediately. Valerie enjoyed the sensation of having complete control of him, his vulnerable balls in her mouth and her hands guiding his naked ass up and down.

"Jeez, Valerie, this feels so damned good," Connor panted. He was leaking pre-cum again in spite of his recent orgasm.

"Like?" she giggled around a mouthful of man-sac.

Looking down into her eyes, he said, "Are you kidding?" He lowered himself into her mouth a bit. "No, don't answer that. It feels too good to ask you to talk right now."

Valerie moved one hand up between his legs to close it around his stiff cock. Using that as her point of leverage now, she urged him to continue with his slight rise and fall with gentle up-and-down guiding motions sent into the base of his erect and pulsing cock.

Finally, she guided him up, held him there, then released his scrotum from her mouth. She slid out from underneath him, letting go of his cock in the process. Rising behind him to press her tits into his back, her hard nipples deliciously trapped in the process, she slid her hands around his rib cage and onto his muscular chest. She leaned into his ear and whispered, "Did you like your first tea bagging?"

He turned around, grabbed her face in his hands and planted his mouth on her lips, searching and exploring with his tongue. Hungry. Greedy. Passionate. Strong.

Valerie abandoned herself to his lustful attack. His hard, dripping cock pressed into her belly.

"Teach me anything else you want," he said, the sincerity of his statement evident in the hardness of his cock against her. "Teach me anything."

He came, spurting onto her belly, the powerful contractions rippling against her as he pressed himself tightly to her in an attempt to trap his ejaculate and minimize the messiness of this primal acknowledgment of his desire for her. She hungrily pushed her tongue into his mouth and grabbed his taut ass, feeling its tightness as he contracted those meaty globes throughout his orgasm.

* * *

Valerie was in no rush, but she knew she had planted a seed that would soon bear fruit. Her playful introduction of tea bagging into Connor's repertoire was a calculated move. It provided her the opportunity to tell him she would fondle and stroke him with her fingers and tongue anywhere on his body, and she had done it in a way that momentarily diverted him from what she was implying. Being sure to follow her offer of fingering and tonguing him anywhere with the novel offer of "tea bagging" as she listed sexual tension relievers ensured that.

Valerie smiled. She was a minx. Manipulating a male into submission to her strapon and creating a lust in him for taking it was such a rush. That she was doing it to a man who might finally break the jinx of her inability to find the varieties of love she so craved in the same person was intoxicating.

So she was impatient to find out for sure that he remembered her words and had started to consider the possibilities. The way he had leaned forward, thrust back his hips, and spread his asscheeks in the shower at the gym created much hope and anticipation that Connor would start to wonder if her offer included toying with his most private opening.

Yes, he would remember her words. With luck, he would be masturbating to the memory.

Valerie would be masturbating herself to words he had spoken during that first love-making session, words which were the sexiest any man had ever said to her: "Teach me anything."

Oh, my sweet, gorgeous, manly protector---I truly hope you mix in some very nasty, give-up- control-to-me fantasies during your jerk-off sessions. Fantasize, Connor; fantasize about making tender love to me, then move to a fantasy where you present your naked ass to me and open up wide, inviting me in and feeling the delicious sensations of my strapon sliding deep into your beautiful ass.

Maybe he and his wife had been sexually adventurous, and he was no stranger to receiving a good rimming. If so, that was good. If not, the way she had brought it up guaranteed that he would remember it but that he'd be distracted momentarily with a new sexual game. (Valerie was willing to bet he and his wife hadn't played the drop-your-balls-into-my-mouth game. Most couples haven't.)

Besides, she was enjoying every minute of her time with this wonderful man, including their time spent together naked. True, it had been a while since she'd had a nice, firm, naked male backside in front of her right after bending its owner over the arm of her sofa, and she longed to feel the bump-bump-bump of the base of her dildo against her crotch as she pumped into a man's asshole while she grabbed his hips for leverage and gave him a good fucking.

Could she finally have found her elusive lover the man who would protect her, love her gently yet passionately, prize her like nothing else, and who would occasionally want a thorough ass- fucking from her that wouldn't satisfy him until she had come and he had surrendered himself so completely to her that he begged her to give it to him long, and deep, and so very, very good . . .

The next level was reached after only a couple of weeks. She realized what was happening as soon as she felt his warm tongue tickle her at the base of her spine and then slowly, with a maddening tease, squirm further down, slipping between the cheeks of her ass. Connor's strong hands were gentle as they parted her asscheeks slightly to allow his tongue to maintain contact as it continued its way toward its target. She moaned when it made contact.

"Ooooh, baby, that feels so good," she said huskily. "You are such a naughty boy."

His tongue briefly broke contact.

"But I love it when you are naughty."

And Connor resumed tending to her cute starfish.

This is what she had hoped for, what she had planned. Now she knew that her comment about licking and stroking him anywhere with her fingers or her tongue had been taken to heart. Connor was testing her, teasing out her reaction to anal play. That he was doing it to her meant he would be enthusiastic when she reciprocated. Her well-planned comment the first time they made love had been germinating in his brain, arousing him, distracting him, driving him to risk what he was doing to her now.

So. Connor was truly a sexual adventurer---her comment in the aftermath of their first coupling that they both were inventive lovers had been accurate. Her listing then of what she would do for him was the prompt that led to his mouth nuzzling between her cheeks and his tongue fluttering against her asshole right now. The sexual thrill was both because of what he was doing at the moment ("Uh-huh, baby, you do that so well. Oooh! Oh my, how truly naughty you are! God, I love that; yeah, just like that. Put it in deep. It feels so good.") and because she knew what this meant.

First, she was going to return the favor. Doing so would mean she would have the opportunity to position him exactly as he would be when she would take him with her strapon.

Then, Connor would become accustomed to being bent over and naked in front of her as they added this most intimate activity to their love-making. She would also introduce another position: on his back, his knees drawn up to provide her free access to his parted asscheeks while she licked him, fondled his hard, dripping cock, and looked into his eyes (when they weren't closed in absolute rapture).

Valerie would be training him in the pleasure of opening to her. He would be naked and completely vulnerable in order to receive the pleasure of her tongue against his puckered opening while she stroked his erect, leaking cock.

And soon thereafter, he would learn how good it felt for her to fuck him.

Right now, putting all of this into motion was as simple as saying, "I'm going to return the favor, lover," and she led him out of her bedroom to the couch in her den. Valerie was aware of the quizzical expression on his face as she positioned him in front of the arm of the couch, the padded material making contact with his thighs, but when she placed the palm of her hand on his back between his shoulder blades and gently pushed, he looked back at her with a wry grin.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers