Valerie Finds Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

"You've been thinking about doing this, haven't you?" he said, his chest descending to the cushion. He was bent over into a comfortable position, ass high in the air.

She walked around to the front of the couch, she got down on her knees and leaned her face close to his ear. Valerie whispered, "Yes I have. I've been thinking about it a lot because I want to make you feel really, really good."

"Mmmmm," was his only response.

"And you've been thinking about too, haven't you?" she asked. Before he could reply, she put her hand on his back and glided it upwards toward his raised ass. She rested it on one cheek.

"Will you think I'm perverted if I say, Yes'?" he asked, his voice low. Worried. Excited.

Valerie raised her hand from his asscheek and smacked it gently.

He flinched.

"You're a bad boy to worry about such things, Connor. If it feels good to you, I want to do it." Another gentle smack. "I'll do anything to you that makes you feel good." Smack. "You're my lover, and I want to discover your deepest desires." Smack.

She tongued his earlobe.

"Oh, shit," was all he could moan. "Valerie, you're making me absolutely crazy.'

Smack.

"Damn, are you going to tease me like this forever?" he asked. Valerie noted with intense satisfaction and excitement that he was pushing his ass up and down against her hand as it rested on his naked butt.

Smack. When she gently slapped his cheek this time, he followed with a groan from deep in his chest.

"What do you want me to do, Connor?" she asked, now sensuously sliding her hand over the cheek that was now a barely perceptible shade of pink darker than the other. "You're being such a good boy. I want to make you feel as good as I possibly can. What do you want me to do to you?"

She rose from her knees in front of the couch, her hand keeping contact with his nude butt as she stepped around behind him. Planting both hands on Connor's firm, rounded ass, she leaned slightly forward to make contact with the backs of his legs.

But she didn't spread him open. She stood still behind him, running her hands across his butt and down his back then reversing direction to rest again on his sexy, naked bottom.

Connor was indicating what he wanted. He was squirming his butt underneath her hands, opening his legs a bit wider.

Valerie knew he was incredibly aroused, yet frustrated. He had buried his face in the cushion.

"All you have to do is ask, baby," she said huskily.

"You know what I want," he moaned. "What I did to you. That's what I want."

She was teasing him unmercifully. The mind-rush was incredible. It required every ounce of restraint she possessed not to immediately spread him wide apart and descend on his hungry hole with her mouth and tongue.

Valerie leaned over him, her body pressing into his as she lowered her face close to his back, squirming her pussy against him in the process.

"And I'm going to do it to you, my love. It's going to get me so hot to make you excited when I do it." She was speaking in an unbelievably sexy voice, her own excitement turning her into an irresistible seductress. "But you must ask me to do it." Valerie trailed her tongue up his spine as she levered herself up, breaking the contact between his skin and the tip of her tongue when she reached the spot right at the top of his cleft.

Connor moaned in extreme frustration, his ass thrusting upward.

Finally, in a small voice, muffled into the cushion: "Please lick my asshole."

Valerie smiled triumphantly. She returned her hands to his asscheeks.

"What? I couldn't hear that very well." A lie.

He turned his head to the side and said in exasperation, "Please stop teasing me, Valerie. Please, please lick my asshole."

This was better than anything Valerie had fantasized.

"Should I spread you wide open to do it?" she asked coquettishly.

Realizing her game, Connor answered. "Yes. Open me up as wide as you need to."

"Oooh, you naughty, naughty boy. You're asking that I spread your naked ass open. If I do, I'm going to see your cute little asshole. Is that what you want?" She was massaging his cheeks, pressing them together. Not yet spreading them apart.

"I want anything you have to do in order to lick me," he said quietly.

She pulled those beefy, firm globes wide apart and speared him with her tongue.

* * *

Afterwards, basking in the glow of the orgasms they both had as a result of Valerie's practiced analingus and Connor's abandonment to the pleasure it produced, he asked her worriedly, "Have I turned you off? I mean, seeing me like that. Asking you to, well, um . . ." He trailed off in embarrassment.

Stupid question.

She looked into his eyes, searching his soul. "You turned me on more than you can possibly imagine." She kissed him deeply.

Connor let out a breath when Valerie broke the kiss. With his exhalation came years of repressed desires and massive amounts of relief.

It truly was a waiting-to-exhale moment, Valerie realized. She smiled inwardly.

"You have no idea how hard it is for a guy to act like that," he said, wrapping his arms around her. "It's definitely not macho. It's against everything a man is supposed to do when making love to a woman."

That got a reaction instantly from Valerie.

"The only thing's that supposed to happen when two people make love is that they please each other and themselves. At least, that's how I see it," she said, nuzzling against him.

"So you don't think any less of me that I was, uh--"

She pressed a finger to his lips. "No, Connor, I don't think any less of you. I love you even more that you're willing to be my little assboy."

His eyes widened at her comment, her finger still on his lips.

"Baby, I know you're my big, strong man. My protector. My manly, 100% male lover. And I adore that. I want you to make love to me just like any guy makes love to his woman. I want it missionary style. I want to ride you on your back. I want to sixty-nine with you. I want to drop to my knees in front of you and take the entire length of your gorgeous cock down my throat when I give you a blowjob." She moved her finger away from his mouth. "So stop worrying that just because you know what feels good and you asked me to do it means I'll stop wanting and needing all those things."

She hugged him tightly. "I want you. All of you, including every desire you have for how I can please you sexually." She smiled at him. "And don't you think I liked it, too?"

A grin worked its way across Connor's face.

"So it's okay that I'm a little anal erotic?" he asked.

"For the last time, Connor," she grinned back at him, "I LOVE that you're my little assboy."

* * *

That first time when Connor revealed his enjoyment of her oral ministrations on his puckered orifice let Valerie know she had found the man she had been searching for. It would be only a short time until she would introduce him to her strapon.

His admission told her that he had probably already experimented with a butt plug. Telling her he was "anal erotic" gave Valerie the green light to plan his deflowering and to know that it was going to happen. With luck, he and his wife had not gotten that far with things, and Valerie would have the indescribably delicious pleasure of taking his cherry.

But she did have to find out how often he needed anal attention. She didn't want it as a steady diet herself, but she hoped he would want to play that way at least once a month or so. Valerie smiled. It would be exciting to talk about it with him. She would quiz him thoroughly, noting the reaction of his cock to her questions the next time they coupled.

Valerie decided it would be fun and a huge turn-on to ask him these things the next time they went out to eat at some nice restaurant. It would be important that she be picky about the table where they would be seated. Too close to other diners wouldn't be good because she wouldn't want anyone to overhear their conversation, but she would find a table or booth just far enough away from other patrons that no one could eavesdrop on their whispered intimacies. She would ensure, though, that they would be in close enough proximity to the other restaurant-goers that teasing Connor with her explicit questions and having him answer her in lowered tones would lend an aura of danger and excitement.

* * *

"Would it be okay if we sat there instead?" she asked the hostess innocently as they were being shown to their table the next they went to Allison's, a trendy little eatery that served delicious steamed broccoli and clam chowder, a favorite meal of theirs. "I like the lighting better there."

"Certainly," said the young woman who proceeded to lead them back to a booth tucked away in a corner underneath a hanging Tiffany lamp.

Connor gave her a questioning look.

"Just want to be able to gaze into your eyes, baby," she said to him, linking her arm in his as they took the several steps to the booth. "They are so sexy. I want good light to look at you."

As usual, the meal was excellent. Valerie had converted to a far more healthy diet since she had been with Connor. He knew that eating clean was good for keeping a trim figure, and it wasn't hard to go along with that. And he was a good cook, too, preparing many meals for her at his place or hers in the past weeks.

My perfect man, she thought.

After the meal, when they had ordered a delicious-looking but relatively healthful dessert of fresh-made yogurt with just-picked berries, Valerie scooted close to Connor in the booth, pressing her thigh against his.

"Every now and then I get really horny for your cute little ass," she said to him.

Surprised, but delighted, he smiled. "What brought that on?"

"On, nothing. Just the truth. I wanted you to know it." She placed her hand suggestively on his thigh.

"Well, so do I," he answered. "I mean, you know, that I get horny for your cute little ass, too." He gave her a peck on her forehead.

"And you know, I was thinking today about that time I bent you over the couch and sank my tongue into your asshole." The pupils of eyes widened in the light of the hanging lamp as she watched his reaction. "You liked it a lot. I liked it a lot." He squirmed slightly in the booth. "Were you hot for it only because it had been so long since you were with a woman and you were hot for anything and everything, or were you hot for it because . . . well, just because you were hot for it?"

Connor glanced nervously around and then asked in a low voice, "What do you mean?"

"I like playing with your ass. That's what I meant when I said every now and then I get horny for your cute little butt. What I'm asking is how often I'll get to do it."

His face reddened. It was endearing.

"And the other thing I want to know is if you fantasize about a woman penetrating you in your asshole."

Connor was scandalized. He choked out a simple, "Valerie!" It was a croaked whisper.

She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Tell me if you want me to put my finger deep inside you, Connor. Tell me if you fantasize about being opened up and filled and stroked. I want to do it to you. I want to fuck you in your asshole."

His reaction was priceless. Sexy beyond description. The fumbling, the reddening of his cheeks in total embarrassment. The cough. The shifting in his seat. Knowing she had just pushed one of his buttons to elicit the reaction, though, well, THAT was incredibly arousing.

He remained quiet, his eyes darting around the restaurant before coming to rest his gaze on her face. Valerie's expression was earnest and totally open. Non-judgmental. Inviting his response.

"You hope I want it, don't you?" he asked. Without waiting for a reply, he leaned in to kiss her and whispered, "Yes, I want you to fuck me in the ass." Then he glued his lips to hers and emphasized the truth of his statement with a passionate kiss.

The waitress brought their dessert, interrupting the kiss. Both of them grinned upon breaking the kiss. "Sorry," Connor said to the waitress. "I guess we got carried away."

"I think it's sweet," the young woman said, setting the cups of yogurt before them. She smiled and walked away.

Valerie scooped up some yogurt in her spoon and held it in front of her as she looked at Connor and said, "So . . . how often do you like it up the ass?" She drew her spoon close to her mouth and sensuously dabbed the tip of her tongue into the smooth, creamy yogurt as Connor watched.

He was getting into the game.

"I don't know. The urge hits every so often." He mimicked her actions with the yogurt, using his tongue to scoop a small amount into his mouth as he looked into her eyes.

"It hits me every so often, too," she smiled, warming up to the prospect of teasing him unmercifully about fucking him in the ass. "Over the years I've learned to deal with it, mostly by watching an arousing video or reading one of my favorite author's descriptions of an assboy offering up his little sphincter to a woman who knows how to use it for her pleasure and at the same time driving him out of his mind." She slipped the spoonful of yogurt into her mouth, sucked it clean and swallowed, then drew it out between her lips before continuing. Connor was totally entranced with her narration. "Then I have to relieve myself with an orgasm, so I masturbate."

Connor put down his spoon. Doing anything but listening to Valerie was at this moment totally impossible.

"But I have done it for real," she said, looking at him as she spooned more yogurt into her mouth.

"Damn, Valerie!"

"Surprised!" She grinned at him around a spoonful of yogurt. She licked the spoon clean, laid it down on the table and then looked him squarely in the eye. "And I simply adored it."

Connor moved and squirmed, adjusting himself. Valerie knew he was getting a powerful erection that was no doubt uncomfortably trapped in his pants. She reached under the table and put her hand on his crotch to feel his hardness. "Oh, my. Looks like you would have liked to have seen me do it. No, wait a minute. What am I saying? You would have liked to have been the one I was doing it to, isn't that right?"

A true look of shock crossed his face. Valerie read the cue and rushed in with damage control.

"Baby, I admit it. My sexual play in the past has included penetrating a guy." (She left it at that. No need to admit the plurality involved because, in truth, it had actually been several guys.) "But we both have been in long-term relationships where just knowing the other person well means sexual experimentation would eventually happen, right?"

His expression softened.

"So when we played the other night, you naked and bent over my couch as I crouched behind and spread you wide open in front of me, well, that got me really, really hot for you in every way. I didn't dare use anything but my tongue. We didn't know each other then as we do now, and as intimate and crazysexy as tonguing your beautiful asshole was, I didn't want to freak you out by plunging a finger deep inside you."

He was very hard now, and Valerie helped move his erection into position lying up against his belly beneath his underwear and trousers as he struggled to situate things so that he would be more comfortable. No one could see, she hoped, as he moved around with one of her hands obviously on his lap under the table.

"So tell me everything about this. Tell me now, Connor. Do you fantasize about being finger- fucked in the ass? Have you ever masturbated while thinking about it? Have you watched porn where a woman puts her finger inside a guy's asshole while she's sucking his cock?"

Her explicit, dirty talk had started the flow of pre-cum up through the length of his penis, a small droplet squeezing itself out to be absorbed by the material of his briefs.

Valerie continued. "And if you have done those things, I want to know how often. I want to know so that when I do them, which I will love, I'm doing them without trespassing because it's too frequently."

Her cup was still half full of yogurt. The waitress wouldn't bother them for awhile.

With the air of a child about to open a Christmas present, she said, "So tell me."

What wasn't child-like was the squeeze she gave his erect cock through his khakis.

"You never cease to amaze me, Valerie," said Connor in a husky voice. "Just when I've congratulated myself at my incredible luck for being with you because of something new you've done or told me or we've shared, you come up with something else." He looked at her intently. "Can you read my mind?"

She grinned widely. "So you have, haven't you!"

"Jeez, don't look so smug," he teased. "You've known this about me for a while, right?"

She nodded.

"How?"

She swallowed hard. Time to come clean. Hearing him admit to one of his fantasies, though, meant she wasn't too worried about his reaction.

After all, it's probably just as hard for a guy to find a girl who likes to fuck him in the ass as it had been for her to find a guy who wanted to give his ass to her. If Connor did get angry when she admitted what she was about to say, he'd quickly get over it.

Like, in a nanosecond, because her description wouldn't give him---or his hard dick---time for anything other intense sexual arousal.

"That day before Thanksgiving in the gym. Remember?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"You remember. That was the day Jeremy was sick and you locked us into the gym while we did our workouts."

"Oh, yeah," and he smiled. "That was the day I asked you out."

If all the previous things Connor had done and said wouldn't have already convinced her a hundred times over that he was the one, what he just said did it. He remembered the first time he asked her out.

"I spied on you in the shower. I watched you lather up your balls and your cock and stroke yourself."

His eyes widened in surprise. Not shock, exactly. That was a good thing, she thought.

"I was masturbating while I watched you stick your ass out, pull your cheeks apart, and let the water rinse off your asshole. You held that position for a good while, I must say, and I loved every second of it. It made me come hard, and I had to cover my mouth so you wouldn't hear. I knew then that you were enjoying how it felt, and I hoped more than you'll ever believe that I would get to play with the asshole you were exposing as I watched."

There. She had said it. She held her breath.

Connor let the anticipation stretch out, saying nothing but searching her eyes with his. Then he got this fetching look on his face, a cross between a grin and a thoughtful expression before he spoke. "And you tell me that I'm naughty!"

Valerie did her own impression of the waiting-to-exhale release.

"Not mad that I spied on you?"

"Now that we know each other like we do, no. I'll have to admit that if I'd have known you were watching, I'm not sure how I would have felt " He interrupted himself. "Hell, I do, too, know how I would have felt. It would have made me so horny that I would have jacked off in front of you right then," Connor said, sending shivers up Valerie's spine.

"I was disappointed that you stopped stroking your cock," she grinned.

"Just not the place. I do own the gym, after all, and it needs to be a clean, sanitary place for my customers." He shifted again in his seat. "But if I'd know you had been watching, I would have stroked myself to orgasm anyway and then come back to the shower stall with cleaning solution and made sure that everything was spic and span."

And then Valerie launched into her cross-examination.

"Do you have a butt plug?"

He lowered his eyes as well as his voice.

"Yes."

"How often do you insert it?"

He was blushing profusely.

"I dunno. Once a month, maybe."

"Do you stroke it in and out or put it in and just leave it there?"

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers