Valerie Finds Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Valerie was getting wet. She felt the crotch of her panties start to moisten.

"Sometimes one, sometimes the other. Just depends," he answered, still squirming.

"And you masturbate when you use the plug, don't you?" she asked, thrilling to her interrogation, turned on by Connor's reaction of embarrassment to admitting that he really was an assboy.

"Yes."

Valerie was in heaven. She was in love with this man. Totally, head-over-heels in love with him. He was her knight in shining armor, her perfect gentleman, her lover, her thrill, her mate- for-life, her turn-on, her prize, her pride. And he was also her private, nasty little toy who would present his naked butt to her and beg her to fuck him deep and slow in his opened asshole.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass by a woman wearing with a strapon?"

She knew immediately she had voiced his most intense, most arousing fantasy. He actually groaned, sitting there in the booth of the restaurant. It was involuntary, elicited because the desire to be taken by a woman that way was so primal, so deeply seated in his sexual soul that simply hearing it said out loud pushed buttons in his head that were wired completely independent of any conscious control.

He struggled to regain that control as her question very nearly caused him to ejaculate.

Valerie absolutely loved his reaction.

"No."

"But it's your biggest fantasy, isn't it?" she asked. Then she demanded. "Isn't it?"

"God, Valerie, stop teasing me like this!"

She leaned very close to him, put her lips so close to his ear that she could have slipped her tongue inside. With her hand firmly gripping the rock-hard erection under his pants, she said very, very quietly, "It's not teasing, Connor, if I actually do it."

She pressed the heel of her hand at the base of his cock to stop the orgasm that she knew would otherwise have coursed through his penis. The contractions were powerful, but they quickly subsided, his orgasm denied. He sagged against the back of the booth.

The waitress appeared in front of their table. "All done?"

* * *

In the car on the way back to her townhouse, Valerie continued her sexual cross-examination, probing deep into Connor's psyche, laying bare all his sexual wants and desires. In the process, he was being driven closer and closer to total, abject surrender of every ounce of willpower, every modicum of control of his lust to be taken.

"How big around is your butt plug?"

"Tell me about the hottest strapon scene you've ever watched in a porno."

"How does it feel when the tip of your butt plug just enters into your asshole?"

"Do you ever lie on your bed naked, face down with your ass up in the air, and imagine what I might say to you as I prepare to slide my strapon into your greedy little boy-hole?"

"You're going to beg me for it, aren't you?"

"We're going to do it first with you face down over the arm of the sofa, then we're going to do it with you on your back so I see your face when I fuck you."

"I'll be stroking your cock when I'm fucking you."

"You're going to like my dildo, Connor. It has one end that fits inside my pussy, and the other end sticks out through the hole in the harness. The end in my pussy will feel divine as I plunge the other end inside you and then draw it back out slowly."

Connor parked the car none too carefully in his haste to get inside. Valerie was thrilled.

Once inside with the door finally closed behind them, Valerie stood before him, reached up to take his face between her hands, and said, "Strip for me."

He did. His cock was pointing straight to the ceiling when he finally freed it from his pants and briefs. Stepping out of them and kicking them to the side, he bent down to take off his socks.

"No. Stop," she said. "Turn around while you do that."

He was panting with lust when he straightened back up from the task. He started to turn back around.

"Don't turn around. I just want to stand here and look at the ass I'm going to fuck tonight. The ass I'm going to own tonight," she said, her voice firm, controlling, and clearly communicating the inevitable.

Connor shivered. She saw goose bumps rise on the back of his neck.

"Come undress me," she said, her voice softening as she stepped behind him and cupped his asscheeks in her hand. Squeezing them once and releasing them, she moved to the side of him and grabbed his hard cock, using it as a handle to pull him into her bedroom.

Once through the bedroom door, Connor was pure efficiency in getting her rapidly out of her blouse and slacks, then her bra and panties. When she stood naked in front of him, he dropped to his knees and buried his face in her pussy. She put her hand on the top of his head and stroked his hair.

"That's it, my little assboy. Lick my pussy. Make me feel really good."

He did.

"The bureau, Connor. The second drawer from the top. Bring me my strapon and the lube."

Shaking with excitement as he rose from his knees, he strode quickly to the bureau and opened the drawer to pull out the toys that Valerie was going to use to give him, for the first time in his sexual life, that which he so desperately wanted and needed. His cock bobbed in front of him as he carried the strapon, the dildo, and the bottle of lube back to her.

He laid them on the bed.

She circled him, a panther slinking its way around trapped prey. She trailed fingertips across his back, down to his ass, across his muscular glutes. She picked up the double-ended dildo, grabbing the longer end like she had just grabbed his hard dick, and raised it to his face.

"Open."

He looked at her with unbridled lust as she brought the end of the dildo that would be buried in her pussy to his mouth.

"Get it good and wet, my little toy."

She held it in front of his mouth, slid it between his lips, and then twisted it slowly while Connor worked saliva over it with his tongue. She pulled it glistening with his spit from his mouth.

"Good boy."

Grabbing his dick again, she said, "Bring the toys," and waited for him to gather the harness and the lube into his hands. One hand wrapped around a fake cock, the other wrapped around a real one, Valerie led him into the den and to the couch for his deflowering.

"Sit down and watch me strap in," she said, her tone indicating that he was in for a treat.

Fascinated, Connor watched as slipped the end of the dildo that had been in his mouth into her moistened pussy, working it in and out a few times with a sigh of pleasure before reaching for the harness. Slipping the end of the dildo that was protruding from her crotch through the hole in the harness, she snugged the harness around her, expertly fastening the straps into place, the dildo securely held into the proper position.

She giggled, rising on her toes in order to drop back down on her heels, knowing that doing so would cause the phallus to bounce and jiggle, sending exquisite sensations into her pussy and creating a powerfully erotic scene for Connor. She did it again. The fake cock bobbed up and down. She wiggled her hips, and the strapon dildo wagged in front of him.

Connor moaned.

He was sitting on the couch, and Valerie stepped close to him, insinuating her legs between his and then spreading her legs so that his spread open. This let her move right up against the couch, her fake cock jutting out from her crotch right in front of Connor's face.

"Suck it."

This was it. This was the mind-blowing trip that excited her so much. The man she was going to fuck taking her strapon into his mouth in preparation for taking it into his asshole.

"I'll bet you haven't practiced sliding a dildo down your throat, have you, assboy?" she asked, squirming on the other end of the dildo as Connor mouthed and slurped around the other end.

He shook his head, too excited at what was happening to want to interrupt anything.

"Will you learn to deep-throat this cock of mine for me? Will you become my own private little fuck-face, taking my cock down your throat to get me so excited that I can't wait to push it into your tight, snug, warm, inviting asshole?"

She knew how to drive a man crazy with her questions, her dirty talk, her demands. A man desperate to be taken is always turned on when the woman talks to him, telling him what's going to happen, what nasty things she's going to do to him. Valerie was out of her mind with excitement that Connor was just such a man in addition to being the man who was also her perfection in every other way.

Connor was trying to get more and more of her strapon cock down his throat in his eagerness to please her. He gagged and backed off.

"What a sweet boy," she said, backing away slowly. "You'll be my private fantasy when you learn to take this down your throat. But now it's time for me to put it somewhere else."

She took his hand and led him to the arm of the sofa.

"You know the position."

He whimpered as he put himself at her mercy, naked ass eagerly upthrust, powerful chest now submissively lowered to the cushion.

She moved behind him, shaking with lustful anticipation. Popping the top on the bottle of lube, she drizzled some at the top of his ass crack. As it lazily trailed down between his flexed-open cheeks (my, he was eager!), she poured some of the slick liquid into her palm and coated the phallus strapped to her crotch. Then she swirled some lube around one finger as she squirted even more between Connor's upturned buns.

"Now, Connor, I'm going to put my finger inside you."

She pushed in slowly, letting him accommodate her intrusion. She continued pushing, sending the undeniable message that she would not stop, that he was to open to her, abandoning all resistance, letting her invade his anal passageway completely.

Connor moaned into the cushion as she fingered him.

"This asshole. It's mine. I own it. It's my toy, but it's also meant as a way for me to give you extreme pleasure if you open to me completely. Whose asshole is this, Connor?"

He was a basket case, a puddle of desire, a man stripped of any semblance of anything but pure lust to be taken.

"Yours, baby. It's your asshole."

Valerie smiled and thrilled to his reaction. She was her own mass of quivering lust. She could drag this out no longer. She was desperate to fuck him.

"Beg me to fuck you. Moan and groan for me when I penetrate you. Wriggle your ass around and hump it back against me when I start stroking in and out, my love."

She poised the end of the dildo at the entrance of his crinkly opening. Making contact, she lingered only long enough to say, "Open up wide for me, baby. Show me how much you want my cock deep inside of you."

Connor groaned loudlyand flexed his asscheeks apart as wide as possible. The glistening liquid that was pooled around the junction of his anus and the tip of Valerie's dildo caused a quiet little sucking sound when he relaxed and surrendered his asshole completely.

His hole opened for her.

She was too turned on to do anything but slide the full length of her dildo into him in one powerful thrust. "Ummph," came from his throat in reply, and she bottomed out only to leave the dildo there and squirm against his ass in order to bump the other end against her G-spot.

Connor groaned again. It was the most entrancing music of Valerie's life.

She soon set up a rhythm, fucking him slow and deep. She grabbed his ass and spread it in order to watch the phallus slide in and out. She grabbed his hips and aggressively pulled him back on the dildo when she thrust into him, getting that sound she had first heard in the gym as she pounded into him.

Delighted, she did it again. And again.

Connor had reached underneath him, raising up enough to get a fist around his cock. She knew he was close.

So was she.

"God, you're a good fuck, assboy," she said, knowing it would start to push him over the edge. "Tell me how much you like it. Tell me how much you love taking my strapon deep into your ass."

His answer started as a rumble deep in his lungs. He was panting, moaning, growling a low man- growl that quickly gained in intensity. "I love it. I love it. Don't stop fucking me. Please don't stop fucking me."

And he contracted beneath her, a shuddering orgasm starting as his entreaties devolved into nothing more than a tortured moan that rose higher in pitch until he shouted, "I'm coming, I'm coming," and he slammed back against her, convulsions racking his body, sperm shooting from the end of his cock all over her sofa.

That did it. Valerie grabbed his hips tight, ground her crotch against him, the shaft of her dildo completely buried in his asshole, and she exploded into the most intense climax of her life.

Draping herself over him as they lay gasping for breath, she whispered into his ear: "Promise me your asshole, Connor. At least once a month I'm going to need to fuck my little assboy's opened hole."

He moaned quietly.

"I love you," she said.

Extricating himself from her strapon, he turned over underneath her, the two of them sliding down onto the cushion. Folding his powerful arms around her, he whispered, "Promise made, promise kept, my love," and he kissed her deeply, drawing her close to him in a powerful yet tender hug.