Valerie Gets Hammered Ch. 02

Story Info
Val's continued adventures.
3.3k words
4.37
103.1k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Valerie Gets Hammered first, and thanks to Trixie (and others) for her edits and suggestions.

*

After our adventure at the college bar, the sex with my wife was fantastic. Everything seemed to fall into place. It was as if I was horny all the time, and Valerie never said no. We were having sex like teenagers, but even more so, we were talking about sex even more. What we wanted and what our dreams and fantasies were, dominated our conversation whenever we were alone. If she was riding me, she would be asking me to squeeze her ass, and beg me to pull or pinch her nipples. The sex was great.

Yet as a month of fantastic sex came to a close, it became more apparent that there was something missing. There was something going unsaid. I couldn't put my finger on it, and it hadn't occurred to me until one of the guys from my company stopped by my office on a Tuesday afternoon.

Sticking his head into my office, Larry said that he wanted to talk to me, and said that it was personal. This conversation didn't end up in the same place it started. You see, at 27, Larry is one of the younger reps in the group. He often works deals riding "shotgun" as we say, to learn the business, assist in the paperwork and help offer client support when one of the lead managers is unavailable.

It didn't seem at all odd to me that an underling would want some assistance. After closing my door and sitting down however, Larry floored me with his opening comment, "I was wondering if everything is OK with you and Valerie Kevin? I saw you at bar last month, and have wanted to ask you if the two of you are doing well."

I'm sure it was only a few seconds before I started to respond, but it seemed like hours as I scanned my memory for images of him in the bar and exactly what he could have seen. Fumbling, "Everything's great," and "Couldn't be better," I built up enough courage to ask him exactly what he saw.

"Well, I was in the bar when the two of you came in, and it was hard not to notice you, or Valerie." Letting that sink in, he added that he was there up until the point that he was me walk out the back door. I started to squirm, wondering how I was going to handle this, when he added; "I also visited the bathroom when Valerie was in there with the two guys. I didn't see anything, but I heard quite a bit."

It was then that a lightbulb seemed to go off over my head. What Val and I hadn't been talking about but needed was the involvement of someone else. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to handle this, but I reassured Larry that everything between Val and I was great, but I would let him know if there was anything that he could do for me. With a big smile on his face, he thanked me and headed out of my office.

That night, after the kids were put to bed, I told Val that I needed to talk to her. The first thing I said was how happy I was, and that I had no regrets from our prior adventure. I then asked her if she was ready for another adventure. We sat up most of the night, discussing everything about the evening, and it was some of the most intense and best conversation of our lives. As I have looked back at that moment, I had never felt closer to Val. Nor had I ever felt more in love. I had though that we communicated well before, but we shared every intimate detail of our prior adventure. And, we decided was that we both wanted it to continue.

Val even went further, restating her desire to give up total control of our sex life to me. Part of her internal discovery was that she liked to be pushed. She needed to give herself to me and she was willing to do that out of both her love and her sexual desire. I had never been a physically dominating person, and never really desired to play bondage or spanking games; however, I found that I got excited knowing that I controlled the scenario that was playing out, or at least set it in motion. We both realized that we wanted another person involved. That's when I suggested Larry.

This was going to be a big jump for the two of us. It was one thing to play around with a couple of college kids that we would never see again, but it was another thing all together to involve someone else that we knew. Val had met Larry before, but had never really given him much thought. After we discussed it a little further, she said we should go for it if it was something that I wanted. All I could say was, "Yes, I guess it is."

The next day on my way out the door, I left Valerie a task to perform, a type of homework. I told her that she was to do two things during the day. First, she was to spend the day using our computer to peruse escort web sites. She was to put together a menu of items that she would be willing to do. I told her that I specifically wanted her to check out sadomasochistic sites where women advertise as slaves. She was then to put together a list of everything that she found, specifically including actions that they may have said they would not do, as well as anything else that she could think of. I told her that the list should include at least 50 things. I had no idea how hard this would be, but 50 seemed like a big number.

Secondly, I told Valerie that I wanted her to go out to a couple of adult toy stores, and buy a supply of toys. I expected a variety of dildos and vibrators, as well as a wide selection of additional toys. As she sat at our kitchen table making notes, I added that I also wanted her to pick up a supply of bondage items. Val's head spun in my direction and her eyes were as wide as saucers as I said, "You know, collars and a leash, gags, paddles, bindings, handcuffs and (I paused for suspense) a riding crop style whip." As her mouth hung open and her eyes started to glaze a bit, I leaned in close and told her that I wanted her to come up with at least 10 things that she thought would shock me.

It was Wednesday morning, so I knew I had a couple of days to tease Val and get her fired up for a night out with Larry. As I leaded down and kissed her on the lips, I could feel her breathing race as she contemplated the day she had ahead of her. I slowly ran my hand down her back as she sat at our kitchen table. As I heard the first of our sons making his way toward the kitchen, I leaned in close and whispered in her ear that I expected that she will have her list together and have done her shopping and be home by 1:00 PM. She was then to call me and check in. If she was done before that time, she should call as soon as she got home.

I was glad that my drive to the office was short one, only about 20 minutes. It was an overcast day but I was whistling as I walked into the office.

My mind wandered all morning the thoughts of Val sitting at our computer

squirming as she made her list. That wonderful image was only topped as

I tried to picture her filling a shopping bag with sex toys and bondage equipment.

I couldn't keep my mind on anything, but even more so, I couldn't even make eye contact with Larry. As the morning wore on, the tension seemed to build and I jumped out of my skin with every ring if my phone. Finally at 12:42

the phone range and it was Val.

Val was talking a mile a minute as she started to describe her trip to the adult toy store, but I had other plans. Cutting her off, I told her that I wanted her to bring everything that she had purchased, her list and a suitcase large enough to carry it all, and meet me at a bar called The Coach House, that's about halfway between our house and the office. Driving past the place everyday, I knew it pretty well. I told her to pull around back and wait for me, adding to make sure she brought her cell phone and be sure to turn it on.

On my way out of the office, I stopped by Larry's desk and asked him if he had anything going on Friday night. As first, he looked a little put off (I wondered if he we expecting me to ask him to work late), then I added that Valerie and I had something we would like him to take care off. A huge grin worked its way across his face, and all he said was, "I'll be there." I smiled back, and headed toward my car.

As I drove the roughly 10 miles to The Coach House, I had so many thoughts running through my mind, I had to remind myself that I had three afternoons to tease Val and work her into a frenzy for her Friday night date with Larry. Nearing

the Coach House, I parked down the block a bit, by a park and walked back toward

the bar with my cell phone in hand. I made my way behind a bank next to the bar

where I found a good view, and that's where I spotted Val sitting at the wheel of her Range Rover.

It was now 1:30 in the afternoon, so I found an out of the way spot to watch the show. I rang Val and told her that I was running late, but I wanted her to do something for me before I got there. She hesitantly asked what I had in mind, and as she spoke I could see here looking about the parking lot to see if anyone was coming her way. I tried to calm my voice, so as not to give away that I was watching, and I told her to unlock all the doors of the car, take all the toys and supplies that she had purchased, and climb into the back seat, and I hung up.

As I looked on, Val gave one last glance around, then turned in her seat and tossed her bags behind her, and jumped out of the car. I was glad to see that she had dressed very conservatively, in blue jeans and a sweater, as my next request was going to cause her to struggle a bit. I waited only a minute before I rang her again. As she answered, I asked her if she has done as I requested; "Yes sir" was her reply.

I then told her that I wanted her to remove all of the dildos and vibrators from her packages and describe them to me. I listened as she said; "There's a dildo shaped like a penis, it's black and about 8 inches long. There's another that is pink, about 10 inches long and two headed. There's a small battery operated vibrator, about 6 inches long, and there's a dildo especially designed for anal insertion. It's called a butt plug." Poor girl, she had no idea that was exactly what I was waiting for.

Again, trying to keep my cool, I asked her to tell me more about the butt plug. "Well, it's kind of pointy on one end and increases in size for about 4 inches, then, it quickly gets small again." She then added, "After that, she said that it ends in a large flat square end. I told Val that I had a simple request, and I wanted her to follow it exactly. I said, "First I want you to take off all of your clothes, every stitch." Cutting me off, she said, "Kevin, I can't do that here. Someone will may walk by and see." My answer was to simply hang up.

This time I waited about 3 minutes, and rang her back. As she answered, I simply said strip. This time all she said was yes sir. As I heard her beginning to remove her clothes, I could make out her struggles to remove her jeans. I must have asked "Are you done?" at least 4 times before Val finally answered yes. I wanted to be sure so I added, "As you were so concerned about being caught, I want you to toss your panties onto the dashboard." I realized that this could give away that I was watching, but my cock got rock hard as I saw a pair of purple panties land on her car's dash.

"OK, Kevin, they're on the dash, what do you want me to do next?" she asked. Telling her that I was only about five minutes away, I told her that since she argued, I wanted her to unwrap the black eight-inch dildo and the butt plug. I then said, "Stick the butt plug in your ass, and then I want you to lay back and start to masturbate, to fuck yourself with the other dildo." With that, I hung up.

I really couldn't see too well though the windshield and past the front seats, but the occasional view of Val trying to pan the parking lot as I imagined her working her new butt plug into her backside had me just about ready to burst. It was then that her head disappeared below the headrests. I glanced at my watch and decided it was no time like the present. I felt as conspicuous as Val must have as I walked across the parking lot toward our Range Rover, with a bulge in my pants that reminded me of being a teenage.

I could feel my hand shake as I opened the back door and feasted my eyes on Valerie in all her glory -- she never looked so sexy. She was leaning back against the other door, one foot on the floor and the other on the seat. Her eyes were glazed and she seemed to look right though me, both hands furiously pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy. What a sight!

As I hopped into the car and pushed her foot off the seat, I watched as her eyes widened and she asked me, "Is this, what you wanted?" What else could I say, but to tell her, "This is only the beginning. Now keep those toys inside you, spin around here and suck my cock." As much as I would have loved to prolong the moment, it seemed as if I was coming within minutes of feeling Val's hot lips wrapped around my cock. With her head still buried in my lap, I reached for the dildo sticking out of her pussy and gave it a few pumps as she moaned around my still throbbing cock.

I lifted Val's head from my lap and had her lean back against the door again. I told her that this as the first of three days of this little game. I took the bag of toys and the told Val to remove the dildo from her pussy. I told her that she was not permitted to masturbate, and had her stretch her legs out across the seat. I took a pair of handcuffs from the bag unwrapping them, and fitted them around her ankles locking her feet together. I knew this would make it hard to drive and make her hop her way into and around the house until I got home. More so, I knew that this would prevent her from replacing her pants.

Val gave me a pleading look, asking me to how she was supposed to get home. I had been expecting this, and responded, "With a sore ass. For arguing, I think your get 20 quick swats on that sweet ass." Grabbing Val by the wrist, I pulled her over my lap and rummaged through the bag of toys finding a wooden paddle. With my left hand I pulled Val's head back telling her that I also wanted to see the butt plug still planted in her ass when I get home. Then, I gave her ass a hard spanking. I was surprised as how much I enjoyed turning her ass a sweet shade of red. As I stopped, I could hear her sobbing into the back seat leather. I couldn't help but slide my right hand softly over the round cheeks of her ass and think of it as a ripe cherry and a soft smile crept across my face as I thought of the days to come.

A couple of minutes crept by and I told Val that when I got home, I expected to find her as I said. I asked her to show me her list. I had also prepared myself for this moment. No matter what she did include, I was going to tell her how disappointed I was with the lack of content. I wanted the list to be at least twice as long, and I wanted her to include at least 10 things that she doesn't want to do -- just to keep her guessing. With that, I pulled up my pants and stepped out of the car. I slowly walked back to my car, trying not to look back. Once inside, I sat and watched as Val slithered her way back into the front seat, pulled on her shirt and drove toward home.

Returning to the office, I thought of nothing but Valerie. My mind wandered often that afternoon to images of Val hoping about the house waiting for my return. I pictured her moaning with lust as each jump would cause her ass to grip the butt plug buried deep in her backside. How big it must feel as the afternoon wore on. Minutes drifted to hours and I finally found myself driving home. As I stopped at the traffic light across from The Coach House, I realized that I had a raging erection, and I knew just what I wanted.

I phone Val from the car and told her that if she ever wanted the cuffs off of her ankles or the plug removed from her ass, she should follow my instructions exactly. I told her that as I trusted she pulled her car into the garage, she was to remove her car and park in front of the left side door. She was then to be naked and kneeling in the middle of the left side floor of the garage, facing the right side, when I got home. I hung up simply saying that she would have about 10 minutes to be ready.

Pulling into my driveway, I stopped and enjoyed the sight of Val's Range Rover parked exactly as directed in the driveway. Slowly, I backed my car out into the street so that I was in a position to see where Val would be kneeling. As I pressed the button for the opener, the garage door slowly raised to reveal Valerie in all her glory. I could see her flinch and start to shy away, but then she raised her head in a resolute splendor.

**************************

I'm looking to continue Val's adventures, and would like to hear from her fans. What should end up on her list of Escort Services? What other toys should she purchase? What would you like to be forced to do for Larry? Others? Any special locations?

I will look forward to your comments and thanks for reading my fiction.