Valerie Gets Hammered Ch. 03

Story Info
Valerie's torment continues...
2.3k words
3.98
45.3k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Valerie Gets Hammered #1 & #2 first, and thanks to dwtenn, dreamreaper, chefog and especially lukebusy for their support and suggestions -- sorry this took so long...

*

Pulling into the garage to see my wife Valerie kneeling naked and still wearing the handcuffs locked tightly around her ankles, my first thought was that I couldn't believe how our lives had changes in just a few days. Closing the garage door, I stepped up to Val and dropped my pants. Glancing at my watch, I said, "We've only got 20 minutes before the boys get home, so if you want to get dressed, I suggest that that you bring me off quickly." I had been so hard during my drive home, that it took less than 5 minutes of her glorious sucking before I was exploding into her hot mouth for the second time that day. I quickly handed Val the key to the handcuffs, and helped her rush upstairs before our sons arrived home from school.

That evening, dressed in a casual cotton sundress, I noticed that Val seemed to be moving a bit slower than usual around our sons during dinner, and I specifically noticed how she seemed to gingerly sit down to the table. After dinner, she put our youngest son Tom to bed while I helped our oldest with his 5th grade math. I was watching out of the corner of my eye as Val slowly descended the stairs and made her way into the kitchen to do the dishes.

Sensing something was wrong, I sent Bill our oldest of to get ready for his bedtime, and made my way to he kitchen. Walking up behind Val as she stood slightly bent over the sink, I pressed myself against her body and felt he moan loudly in my arms. That wasn't all that I felt. It wasn't until then that I realized that Valerie still had the butt plug buried deep in her backside. Leaning her head back to me, Val whimpered, "Please let me take to out. I can't keep it in any more. It feels like it's tearing me apart."

"Soon," I said, adding, "Finish the dishes and meet me in the bedroom. I'll make sure Bill gets to bed. Don't take it out until I get there!" I was enjoying this newfound Mastery, and wanted it to last a bit more.

It was nearly 9:00 PM when I said goodnight and tucked Bill into bad, telling him his mother wasn't feeling well, and headed off to our bedroom. There, I found Val leaning against her dresser almost panting. Telling here that we were almost done for the day, but that I had one more thing that I wanted to do, Val turned and said that she didn't think she could take any more, and couldn't it wait until morning. It was then that I pulled her letter out of my pocket, pointing out that she had promised to do anything that I wanted. With a little shudder and small tear forming in her eye, Val simply said, "Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. I am your slave, now and forever."

I smiled and repeated back, "Now and forever!"

I told Val that I wanted her to go and bring all of her purchased toys up to the bedroom. As she left, I retrieved a large suitcase from the top shelf of our closet. As she retuned, I had her remover each item, and place them within the case, then I told her that I wanted to see her masturbate, but I wanted to take remove her clothes. Stripping her of her dress by lifting it over her head, I then took my time sliding her panties slowly down the curve of her hips, stopping just below the curve of her hot ass as the butt plug came into view. I let my hands lightly massage the cheeks of her ass as I could still see faint pink spots from that afternoon's spanking.

I turned my attention to her fantastic 34C breast, and caressed them over her bra feeling her nipples harden and her breathing become faster and more shallow. Playing with Val's nipples have always turned her on, and even as she was in obvious discomfort, she still began to get aroused on by the attention. Rather than removing her bra, I simply pulled it down to reveal her hard nipples and grabbing her fleshy tits, I lifted them out of the bra's cups which left them pointing out even farther than if she wore no bra at all.

"Play with you nipples for me," I whispered into her ear as I returned my hand to her hips. Her hands slowly rose to her breasts as she slowly rolled her fingers around each nipple and areola. I then returned my attention to her panties and slowly rolled them down her legs, sliding my hands around her thigh and tight calves along the way until they lay at her feet. "Step out of your panties and spread your legs," I whispered into her ear. Then I stepped over to the case and retrieved the vibrator from the afternoon's adventure in her Range Rover's back seat.

Telling Val that I wanted her to stand just where she was and masturbate for me, I handed her the vibrator. With all that had gone on that day, I guessed that it wouldn't take long for her to bring herself a quick release, and I settled back into the bed, leaning against the headboard. My eyes glazed and my heart raced, as I thought what I wouldn't give for a picture of her just like this. That is when my cock sprang to attention, and I knew exactly how I wanted Larry to enter our game.

As I was lost into a new fantasy scene, I was brought back to the present by Val's heavy moaning. That's when another idea altogether came over me. I jumped out of the bed and grabbed Val's hands pulling them and the vibrator away from her dripping pussy. Val immediately began pleading with me to allow her to finish. "Please let me cum. I need to cum," she said as she stood quivering in the middle of our bedroom. That is when I decided to give her a choice (this is a process that I later found excited both her and I as it was both controlling and retained the element of surprise as I wouldn't know which way she would choose).

"I'll give you a choice," I told her, adding, "You can finish and bring yourself off, but if you do cum you will have to keep the butt plug in your ass until tomorrow night." Val's eyes shot wide open at the prospect of another 24 hours with the hard plastic toy buried in her backdoor, as it had already been their for over 8 hours. Begging and pleading, I could see the sexual frustration spread across Val's face as I stuck to my guns and told her that the choice was hers to make. "Please Kevin, I need to cum, but I can't keep this butt plug in my ass for another day," Val pleaded. I told her that this was going to be just the beginning. I then added that if she was truly going to allow me to have full control over her sexually, than I should get to decide whether she gets to cum.

"You've got 1 minute to decide," I said, "But if you can't choose, than you won't get to cum, you keep the butt plug in your ass until tomorrow and you'll get 20 swats with the paddle."

"Please Kevin, I do whatever you want, but I need to get this plug out of my ass," she said.

All I did was say, "I guess that you've made up your mind," as I looked at my watch and dolt her that she had less than a minute left.

After shifting her weight back and forth in desperate agony a few times pleading with her eyes the whole time, Val added one last "Please?" All I did was look at my watch and start a countdown: 10, 9, 8, 7... Before I reached 3, Val said, "Alright!" and handed me the vibrator. "Please let me take the butt plug out, I just can't take it any more."

"Ok Val," I said, "But just to be clear, you're not allowed to cum until I say so, and if you do you have to accept some significant punishment. I mean it!"

Lowering her head, Valerie turned and gingerly began walking toward our bathroom, closing the door behind her. I was glad that our bedroom had a private bath away from our sleeping sons as I heard a little grunting and a loud moan of relief as Val removed her new toy and relieved her stressed bowels, cleaned herself up, and returned to bed.

I wasn't sure if I wanted the evening to end, and I was surprised to find myself with quite a hard cock even after cumming twice already. As she paused to slip into one of her normal nightgowns I told Val that I had one last chore for her to complete. I then had her strip, and then crawl between my legs. I told her that I wanted her to bring me off using just her tits. She could use her hands to pres her tits together, or to guide them where se wanted them to go, but she was only allowed to touch my cock with her tits. You see, Val has always had very sensitive nipples, and I knew that this would turn her on and drive her even crazier.

Slowly, Val began rubbing her tits up and down my cock, and it responded just as I hoped. As I leaned back against a pile of pillows, I enjoyed the sight if my wife struggling to bring me to climax without her hands or mouth. As the sounds of her struggles filled my ears, my ego was charged with the realization of my newfound relationship with my wife of twelve years. With that thought, I exploded all over my stomach and Val's tits.

I continued to have Val rub her tits and hard nipples all over my stomach until they were covered with my cum. I then lifted her face to mine and kissed her lovingly. Then, pressing her head down, I rubbed her face gently into to last of the wetness on my stomach. Rolling her over on her side, I curled up behind her and thanked her for a great day. As we laid there with her curled up in my arms, I whispered in her ear, "If you're a really good slave, maybe I'll let you cum tomorrow."

We talked into the night about our new life together and how we couldn't believe how quickly things were changing. When asked what Val thought of our day, other than not cuming herself, Val said that it was very exciting, and she was wondering what I had in mind for Thursday. I told her how much I enjoyed our new focus on sex, and how I couldn't believe how much taking control of our sex life excited me. I went on to add that I was working in a scenario with Larry, and that we still had some things to work out. I noticed that as I spoke about involving Larry, I could feel Valerie's heart speed up, and hips slowly rock back and forth.

We also talked about what concerned us during that day. I apologized for the episode within the garage and the possibility of getting caught. We both realized that keeping our new life private from our friends and neighbors should be a priority. We also decided that our number one priority needed to be protecting our sons Bill and Tom -- they could never know. It was important that our boys always see their mother in a positive light.

That was one of our most intimate discussions, and it ended with the best night sleep I'd had in years. The Thursday morning alarm startled both of us, and it was only then that we realized that we'd slept naked in each other's arms, and furthermore, Val had spent the entire night covered in my semen.

I showered and readied myself for the day as Val relaxed in bed, which was our usual routine. As I Val took her turn in the shower, we both laughed about her matted hair. I was dressed and finishing my morning coffee as Val entered the kitchen with her hair in a towel and wearing her robe, asking "What's my mission today?" I explained that today was going to be a bit easier. After the boys were off to school, I wanted her to head out to the mall. I wanted her to pick out at least six new lingerie outfits. She could go to any store she wished, but she was to get six very different outfits. I told her to have some fun, and to call me once she has the last one.

I tried to concentrate on my work that morning, but I really had two missions of my own to complete. First, I told Frank that I needed to speak to him, and he looked like a sixteen year old getting the keys to the car for the first time as we walked to my office and closed the door.

*

I'm looking to continue Val's adventures, and would like to hear from her fans. What should end up on her list of Escort Services? What would you like to be forced to do for Larry? Others? Any special suggestions?