Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers

Valerie sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah that's me. I'm Tasha's Big Sister," said Val. "Emphasis on big."

"Woooow!" Phoebe, Milbert and Chubsy gazed worshipfully up at the muscular futa.

"Tasha, I didn't know you'd signed up to be a Little Sister," said Chubsy.

"Well of course she did," said Milbert. "Her mom is a porn actress; her home life is obviously a shambles."

"Hey!" Tasha objected. But nobody was paying attention to her any more. They were all crowding around Val.

"Are you a bodybuilder?" asked Phoebe, adjusting her glasses to get a good, close look at one of Val's impressive lats.

"Hardly," Val chuckled. "I just put on muscle really easily, though I have been known to pump other people up from time to time." She winked.

"C-can I feel one?" asked Chubsy, barely able to restrain himself from groping her meaty forearm.

"Sure!" Val smiled, making a muscle for him. Twin blasts of steam shot from Chubsy's nose as he ran his eager hands up and down Valerie's bulging bicep.

"I'm in Hell," groaned Tasha as she watched Phoebe, Milbert and Chubsy swing from Val's flexing arms like a bunch of kids swinging from a pair of muscular tree branches.

"So what are you cool kids doing today?" asked Val, setting the trio back down.

No! Tasha mouthed, silently.

"We're going to see Rogue One!" Phoebe blurted out. "It starts at three. Wanna come?"

Tasha slapped herself in the face with her palm.

"Like crazy," Val answered. "And I'd also like to go see the movie with you guys."

Everyone but Tasha laughed. She was too busy trying to channel every ounce of hatred in her body into her eyeballs so that she could shoot it out at Valerie in beam form.

"Cool. Well, I've got some errands to run, so I'll let you kids do your thang," said Val, catching sight of Tasha's expression. "I'm headed up to Lids to buy a new hat since I lost mine this morning. See you cats at three!"

"See you later!" Tasha waved at Val as the muscular futa mounted the escalator. "Or not! Don't rush!"

"Your big sister is so cool!" said Chubsy after Val was out of sight.

"Oh, shut up," huffed Tasha.

***

"Man, I am pretty pent up," Val said, hefting her bulging nuts, feeling them gurgle appreciatively. The adventure in the parking lot had gotten her spunk spheres stirred up and they had been slowly growing larger since. At the moment, it looked like she'd stuffed a pair of basketballs down the front of her sweats, and they were expanding an inch every few minutes. Val looked at her watch. "Has it really been three hours since the last time I blew my load? Oof."

Val had only fucked fifty-eight people that morning before showing up at Cosmo: for Futas so it was understandable that she was feeling a little backed up.

"Well, that's fine. If things go the way they usually go, there will be a hot girl or guy working the counter at Lids, I bust a sixty-gallon load of baby batter in their doughnut and bingo bango the day is back on track!" said Val, still talking out loud to herself.

A horrified mother on the step above gasped and covered her child's ears. Val blew her a kiss. The woman blushed and a dark stain began to spread across the crotch of her mom jeans. When she reached the top of the escalator she herded her kid away as fast as she could, looking back over her shoulder every few steps to stare at Valerie until she accidentally knocked over a giant display candy cane in her haste to get away.

By the way, the mall was decorated for Christmas because it was December. There wasn't really a chance to mention it before, so just imagine Christmas lights and piped in holiday music and customers in winter clothes (but not heavy winter clothes because this is California and it's like sixty degrees out).

Valerie shook her head and laughed at the sight as she hopped onto the next escalator going up. She entertained herself on the ride up by using the hole in her sweatpants pocket to massage her nuts. She knew that was only making things worse, but it felt oh so good....

By the time Valerie got to the top of the escalator, she was waddling. Her nuts had ballooned up to the size of watermelons, and they each felt like they weighed a ton.

Lids: the Hat Store was on the third level catty corner to the Victoria's Secret. Lingerie-clad mannequins preened and posed in the store display, and a large poster of a supermodel in a matching black lace bra and panties looked out at Val with bedroom eyes.

Val felt her cock stiffen and stretch against the front of her sweatpants. Her nuts were really churning now. She hesitated at the door. An enticing cinnamon odor wafted from inside the dim, red confines of the store's interior.

She had been meaning to get a new sports bra these past fifteen seconds....

"Urrnnnnh," Val bit her lip as she weighed her desire for a new hat against the insistent gurgling of her ever bulging balls.

"Okay, Val, focus!" she said to herself. "Hat first, playtime later. Buying a hat will take like, two minutes, tops. Ten minutes if I fuck the cashier and that should tide me over long enough to make it back for some fun at Victoria's."

With supreme effort, she managed to tear herself away from the heavenly aroma of cinnamon and the sensual bass beats of the store soundtrack. Her three-foot pants-python objected, stretching itself in the direction of the tantalizing lingerie displays, but Val ignored it and the insistent rumbling in her gargantuan nuts and made her way purposefully toward the Lids.

"Now this is more like it," Valerie smiled. The sales assistant was standing with her back to Val, but her boobs were large enough to see from behind.

Those beasties must be the size of kickballs! Valerie licked her lips excitedly. And that booty is on point, too!

"Excuse me!" Val approached the assistant.

"EEHYEEEEEESSS?" The assistant said enthusiastically, whirling around to face Valerie.

"Gah!" Valerie recoiled. It was not a hot chick at all! It was some dapper old dude with a pencil moustache and slicked-back hair. He was holding up a kickball in each hand and grinning like a maniac.

Either I'm starting to hallucinate from too much horny or I need to get my eyes checked! Val thought in alarm.

"I'll be right with you, ma'am!" said the assistant, cheerfully. "Just let me finish setting up the kickball display!" He mounted a short stepladder and placed the Kickballs on a shelf overhead.

"You were supposed to be a hot chick!" Valerie objected.

"That's what I keep telling my therapist!" said the assistant, descending the stepladder. "Now, how may I help you today?" He clasped his hands together and smiled expectantly.

"Yeah... I'm looking to buy a hat," said Val, feeling a little off kilter.

The assistant glanced around at the multitude of shelves and display racks loaded down with hats. Basically every surface of the store was covered by some kind of hat.

"Well I'll do my best but I can't make any promises!" He smiled.

"Um, I'd like a Forty Niners ballcap," Valerie specified.

"Forty-nine ballcaps, ah huh!" He nodded. "And shall I be wrapping those up for you or will you be wearing them out?"

"What? No." Val waved her hands. "A San. Francisco. Forty. Niners. Ballcap." She enunciated each word carefully.

"Ah, of course!" the assistant said apologetically. "You'll have to forgive me, I'm a little hard of hearing!"

"Oh yeah? Well I'm a little hard someplace else and I'd like to get outta here before I get even harder," said Valerie, grabbing a handful of her cock. Her hand barely enclosed a fraction of its terrific girth.

"I assure you, ma'am, you're not a 'little' anything!" The assistant snarked.

"Listen, wiseguy, are you gonna help me or not?" Val growled. Her balls growled, too.

"All right, all right! Keep your pants on," said the assistant, his chipper mood never faltering for a moment. "For everyone's safety," he added, eyeballing the angry bulges of Valerie's burgeoning baby batter breweries.

The eccentric sales assistant turned and began rummaging through the various display racks. After a few moments he turned back.

"I don't suppose I could interest you in a Chargers ballcap?" he asked.

"Why the hell would I want a Chargers ballcap?"

"Well you're a Forty Niners fan, I figured you were just a sucker for terrible football teams!"

"Oh for goodness' sake!" Valerie exclaimed. "I'll just get it myself!"

She shoved past the screwball sales guy and snatched a Forty Niners ballcap from a peg next to his head. She slammed it on the counter.

"Ring me up!" she demanded.

"Very well." the assistant swiped the red and black ballcap over the scanner. "That'll be forty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents."

"Fifty bucks? That's insane!"

"You're telling me! At these prices I don't know how we're ever going to turn a profit!"

"Rrrrrrraarrrgh!" Valerie roared in frustration and yanked a roll of bills out of her cleavage. She peeled off fifty bucks and slammed it on the counter.

"Keep the change!" she growled, snatching up her hat and screwing it defiantly onto her head.

"Oh a whole penny!" said the assistant, gleefully. "This is going straight into my retirement fund!"

Valerie growled again and stomp-waddled out of the store in the direction of Victoria's Secret.

Ten seconds later, a voluptuous beauty walked out of the stockroom. She had thick, luscious thighs the color of milk-chocolate and big, bouncing, bountiful boobs, each one the size of a chocolate-colored kickball. They bounced heavily in time with her steps. She sucked idly on a lollypop, its juice staining her plush lips a sugary red.

She popped the lolly out of her mouth. "Thanks for filling in for me while I was on break, Frank," she said.

"Oh, no! It was my pleasure!" answered the kooky sales assistant.

***

Valerie was practically shuffling by the time she made it to the Victoria's Secret. Her nuts had swollen to the size of beachballs and her scrote ached something fierce from the gallons of pent-up cum churning around inside. The heat off her sack filled her sweatpants with steam and her yard-long cock was threatening to bust straight out of its seams.

"Welcome to Victoria's Secret! How can I help you today?" asked a perky white girl with a skinny waist and big, big titties.

"Do the salespeople here have a snappy comeback for everything a customer says?" asked Val.

"Um... I don't know how to respond to that?" the salesgirl cocked her head in confusion.

"Perfect." A wolfish grin spread across Valerie's face.

***

Down in the parking garage, Luigi the Crepe Chef was carrying his bags of shopping to his rental car. He stopped when he saw that the right side mirror had been smashed and a huge, gaping dent had been gouged in the front passenger door. To top it off, the entire right side of the car was a slimy, sticky mess!

"Mama Mia!" his shopping bags fell to the ground, their contents spilling out all over the cement as Luigi clapped his hands to his cheeks in surprise. "My-a car! She's-a ruined! And-a I didn't get-a the insurance!"

"Womp womp!" played a trombonist who was going to the car parked opposite.

End of Part 2. What do you mean there was no fucking? That annoying sales guy fucked with Valerie for like three pages! Anyway I promise the next chapter will have enough sex to make up for these last two.

dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers
12