Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

"Ohhhhhhh!"she moaned, closing her eyes and imagining it was Tony's fingers, Tony's touch that was sending the tingling waves of electricity through her body.

Her raw pleasure of her first orgasm exploded upward from her pussy, forcing a sharp exhalation from her as it ricocheted around her skull before flying back down her chest and into her cock. She felt the monstrous pillar of flesh buck and swell as the first gout of cum exploded through it. She clenched her kegel muscles in a desperate attempt to staunch the flow, but she may as well have tried to stop a bursting dam with a champagne cork.

Splurrrssshhhhhh!

Hot jets of creamy, ropy jizz exploded around the edges of her melon-sized cockhead, the streams shaped by the corners of the shower. Steaming baby batter splattered against her legs, coated her thighs and squished between her toes. Within seconds, she was ankle deep in cum, and her feet were eight inches off the ground!

But it wasn't nearly over. Ropes of jizz continued to plaster the walls of the shower, her legs, her buttocks, and the undersides of her balls. Her own goopy seed rolled down her skin into slick rivulets that fed the rising pool lapping at her skinny calves.

While this first burst had relieved some of the pressure in her balls and she could feel herself sliding incrementally down the wall, it wasn't anywhere near enough!

Down below, she heard the shower drain gurgle once before clogging completely.

Shit.Tasha thought. She'd just have to hope she could cum enough to get free before she was completely submerged.

She continued to stroke herself, simultaneously fingering her g-spot through her slick, swollen labia."Unnnnnh..."she groaned, gritting her teeth as the next wave of orgasm washed over and through her. She felt her titanic testes contract slightly as they forced another torrent of cum through the hefty shaft of her cock. Her cumslit dilated as another load of heavy, thick, hot spunk blasted out of her spasming sperm cannon.

The surface of the jizz roiled as a bathtub worth of girlspunk gushed into the cubicle. Heat and slickness climbed rapidly up her body, engulfing her legs and rising up to her groin. She felt the hot ooze pour into her buttcrack, squishing between her cheeks and further slicking her labia.

Through her orgasmic haze, Tasha was dimly grateful for the heavy-duty birth control she was on. She wasreasonablysure that she couldn't impregnate herself, regardless, but it helped her peace of mind. She'd seen what her sperm could do to an unguarded womb... or twenty.

Tasha shuddered as her cum cannon fired another bathtub-filling burst of steamy spunk and the fluid rose again, now just level with the round bottoms of her perky tits. She felt her balls shrink a little, but not enough; she was still hopelessly stuck!

I've got to get it all out.She thought.One big orgasm might just be enough...

After a certain... incident... backstage at one of her mom's porno shoots, Tasha had sworn off edging. The result of her pent up cumsplosion turned out rather spectacular. It was just her bad luck they happened to be filming1001 Arabian Gangbangsin the studio next door. The tidal wave of Tasha's ultra-potent seed ended up putting half the porn actresses in Los Angeles out of commission, though it did make for a pretty spectacular climax to the film. Those actresses had also been on birth control, but apparently Tasha's ravenous sperm were enough to overwhelm some of the more naturally fertile women. Over a dozen ended up unbelievably pregnant and subsequently retired from the business.

Now Tasha was going to have to break that vow. She lifted up her feet and placed them behind the mushroom flare of her glans. Her rigid cock supported her weight easily.

With her legs out of the way, Tasha's balls were free to swing down and hang beneath her. They splashed down into the bathtub-load of girlchowder, displacing huge amounts of thick, creamy spunk that surged up to her shoulders. She groaned as at least some of the pressure was relieved. She began to stroke her cock, working the base with her hands and the shaft with her feet and legs.

"Oooh..."she groaned, working her massive meat mast with her toes as she massaged the sensitive flesh. The pulsing rhythm of the vibrating showerheads sent ripples of electric pleasure through her balls and shaft, the slickness of her cum provided a natural lubricant. She felt the cum churning below her as the weight on her groin increased. The heat rising from the surface of the bubbling cum was perceptible even in the steamy air of the shower stall. Her sack dangled like a beanbag chair, swelling larger and larger with cum as Tasha worked to bring herself to the brink of climax.

She moaned again, relishing the sensation of all her limbs working in sinuous coordination to tease and cajole herself to greater and greater peaks of barely-restrained orgasm. Once or twice she almost lost control, her cock spasming with excitement and anticipation, belching up liters of thick, milky precum that added to the rising tide of thick jizz.

Five minutes in, she felt the bottoms of her balls touch down on the shower floor. The weight pulling on her groin eased off as her yoga ball-sized cum factories spread out to cover the floor of the shower stall.

Ten minutes in, the tops of her balls had reached her butt, quickly firming up with enough internal pressure to further support her weight. She felt herself being lifted by the warm, squishy cushions. The heat and intensity of the orgasm she was building up was nearly unbearable.

Fifteen minutes... About two inches of water floated on the surface of the rising jizz, continually being filled by the pulsating showerheads and pushed up from beneath as her balls continued to swell and displace more cum. Thankfully, it seemed the shower stall was not entirely watertight (though it was more or less jizz-tight), and the water itself was constantly draining around the hinges of the door. Meanwhile, the barely-restrained fire building at the base of her mammoth meat monster was licking at her insides, inflaming her senses. She couldn't hold out much longer.

The surface of the water touched her bottom lip and continued to rise as her balls swelled further beneath her. Past her top lip now... just touching the bottom of her nose. She tilted her head to keep her nostrils above the boiling surface.

No time left...She hoped the load she'd built up would be enough. Just as her head disappeared completely beneath the surface of the rising jizz, she began to stroke herself vigorously, unclenching her kegel muscles and allowing herself blissful release!

The orgasm exploded out of her like Krakatoa. She tried to scream, but only succeeded in flooding her mouth with cum. An intense blast of unbelievable electric pleasure tore through her body like a lightning bolt. Tasha's urethra —normally broad enough to pass a soda can— was stretched to its limits by the roaring torrent of cum that forced its way out in a single, long rope as thick as a bowling ball. Her whole body was squeezed as if she were suddenly enclosed in a full-body vice while her raging jizz tsunami filled the glass cubicle to capacity and beyond. Cum pressed in on her eyes and ears. It gushed down her throat and flooded into her ass. She felt her belly stretch with gallons of her own, impossibly hot, impossibly thick sperm soup.

The four-inch gap above the door of the shower stall discharged a rectangular torrent of cum that blasted practically horizontal until splattering loudly and wetly against the opposite wall, but the tiny gap was not nearly enough to relieve the pressure building up inside the shower. Within a few seconds of Tasha's first shot, the shower stall door exploded off its hinges and splattered into the mire. The pressure on Tasha released immediately and she was poured out onto the floor, coughing up gobbets of spunk that she'd swallowed the wrong way.

Her cock was far from finished. It bucked again, blasting another hefty rope of cum across the room. It splattered across the mirror, taking out half of Allie's shampoo-bottle city and overflowing the sink. Tasha struggled to sit up, but couldn't get traction in the ankle-deep lake of jizz now sloshing around the bathroom. Her gurgling stomach swung beneath her as bulging and heavy as if she'd swallowed a couple of watermelons, throwing her off balance.

Her cock bucked again, orgasm ripped through Tasha's body, sending her into convulsions and throwing her once more face down into the steaming muck.

Knock knock!

The door opened a crack.

"Tasha, are you okay?" asked Tony, standing just outside the door. "You've been in there an awful long time, and then I heard a lot of shouting..."

"Arrrgh!"Tasha shouted. A fat rope of cum the mass of a small lamb smashed into the door, slamming it shut.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Tony said, backing off from the door to give Tasha her privacy.

Tasha moaned and writhed as blast after blast of spunk erupted from her colossal cum cannon. It painted the ceiling, the walls, the mirrors, the towels. Thick globules ran down the walls and merged with rising tide of baby batter. The thick, creamy substance was now nearly a foot deep and Tasha was finding it difficult to keep her head above the surface. Every new blast knocked her back down and sent her skidding across the floor in the opposite direction. She was dazed by the thunderstorm of endorphins exploding inside her cranium and thrown off balance by her rotund belly. She splashed and flailed, kicking her limbs and screaming in mingled terror and ecstasy.

After what felt like hours, but was actually barely a few minutes, the torrent of cum gushing from Tasha's cock gradually diminished to a trickle. It spasmed weakly one last time, blurping out a weak drizzle barely large enough to fill a beer stein before finally starting to relax.

Tasha lifted herself out of the muck on shaky legs and looked around. The bathroom was completely unrecognizable. The sexual funk was so strong it clogged her nostrils and made her dizzy. Every surface was coated in at least six inches of sperm, most surfaces much, much more. The room was flooded knee deep with Tasha's hearty girlchowder. Her sloshing belly stuck out nearly two feet in front of her, bulging hugely to either side and resting on the top of her still half-hard erection, the tip of which dipped down into the steaming sea of spunk. Her balls had diminished to the size of beachballs. They rested heavily on her cum-slick thighs, gurgling softly in satisfaction.

She lifted a hand to her face. Heavy, gooey ropes of cum webbed her fingers and dripped off her forearm. Every tiny movement of her body was accompanied by the sympathetic swinging of dozens of dangling ropes of creamy white jizz. She reached up into her hair and her hand squelched into a warm mass of slime. Her hair was so thoroughly saturated with spunk that she couldn't even begin to squeegee it out!

She began to wade aimlessly through the muck, fighting both the sucking viscosity of her emissions and the weight of her mammoth testicles, which swung side to side, threatening to overbalance her with each step. Something caught on her leg and she reached down to scoop it out of the sludge.

It was her bathing suit. She could see some of the blue fabric beneath the cloying layer of hot jizz. The garment squished between her fingertips, hopelessly soaked.

"Mother fucker!" she cursed, throwing the ruined swimsuit back into the muck. The initial relief of escaping that death trap of a shower was replaced by a gut-deep dread in the pit of her cum-stuffed stomach.

She'd flooded Tony's bathroom with a thousand gallons of cum! She was coated head to toe in disgusting, smelly, girljizz! Her only item of clothing was itself so soaked with spunk that she wouldn't look any different wearing it, and even if she put it on, there was no way she would be able to get it over her stupid, ginormous balls! Not to mention her belly looked like she was ten months pregnant with obese triplets. Passing that much cum was gonna be arealparty later... not!

Tasha groaned. Everyone at school was going to find out what a sex freak she was! Her friends were going to find out! Tony was going to find out! She collapsed against a jizz coated wall and allowed herself to sink slowly down into the muck. It engulfed her up to her tits, sloshing up over her protuberant belly. She laid her head back and closed her eyes, breathing heavily as she allowed the aftershocks of her eruptive orgasm to echo through her sore and stretched muscles.

Now that the bathroom was finally quiet, the sounds of the house began to reassert themselves. Nobody besides Tony seemed to have heard Tasha's little explosion. There were no footsteps in the hall outside, nobody was coming to investigate. The noise of music and laughter filtered up the stairs through the door. Something tickled her on the edge of her hearing. Something audible even over the rhythmic thumping of the music downstairs. It sounded like... one of her classmates. She'd heard the voice before. One of the girls on the cheerleading team. Mariye? Kwendolyne? Whoever it was, she was... moaning? Tasha sat bolt upright.

"Valerie!" Tasha exclaimed. Realization hit her like a ton of bricks. Valerie must be fucking Mariye (or whoever it was). If she knew Valerie, she was probably doing it right out in the open, too. That meant everyone would be watching!

She might just have a chance! If Tasha could just sneak out while everyone was distracted, they might blame Val for the cumsplosion in the upstairs bathroom, too.

Tasha grunted and hoisted herself to her feet, leaning on the edge of the sink to balance herself as the ten-or-so gallons of cum in her belly sloshed forward. She waded over to the door and tugged. It was stuck, held shut by the weight of all the jizz. She braced one foot against the wall and heaved again, this time the door budged, and with a little more effort she was able to get it open. Cum rushed into the gap with a loud sucking, slurping sound. She could feel the pull of the current on the backs of her calves as a torrent of jizz poured out into the hall. She wouldn't have much time.

Tasha stuck her head out of the gap, looking up and down the hall. It was empty. As quietly as she could, she pulled the door open the rest of the way and slipped out. It slammed shut behind her as the mass of cum reasserted itself. Still, quite a bit had escaped, spreading up and down the hall carpet and flowing between the banisters of the guardrail to pour onto the floor below in a slow motion, gooey waterfall.

Crouching low, Tasha sprinted down the hall and bounded down the stairs, her bare, cum-soaked feet slapped loudly on the marble and splattered jizz on the walls. The front hall was empty, she might just be able to make it to—

BUMP!Tasha collided with someone entering the front hall via the living room. The force of the impact knocked her on her ass. She landed on the Persian carpet with a wetsplatand a small explosion of jizz globules.

She pulled her gooey hair out of her face and peered out from beneath the white curtains.

"Valerie!" Tasha exclaimed.

Val was also on her ass. Completely naked, covered head to toe in cum. Balls the size of beachballs rested on the floor, forcing her muscular thighs apart. Her veiny, six-foot anaconda was sprawled across the carpet, thicker than her legs and still leaking jizz from a very recent ejaculation.

"Tasha?" said Val, looking dazed.

"What happened to you?"they asked, simultaneously.

"No time, we have to get out of here!"they both answered. Again, simultaneously.

"Tasha?"

Tony had just walked into the room. Tasha's cheeks blushed so red it was even visible under the mask of jizz still clinging to her face.

"Tony, I—" Tasha began.

"Tasha?" Phoebe, Milbert and Chubsy filed in behind Tony.

"Guys!" Tasha somehow managed to blush even deeper.

"Val?" said Tony.

"Tony," said Val.

"Val?" said Milbert, his eyes goggling at the sight of the voluptuous, nude bodybuilder sitting on the floor. He broke into a goofy grin.

"Milbert!" Phoebe elbowed Milbert in the gut.

"Ow! Phoebe!" Milbert grunted.

"Phoebe..." Chubsy scolded.

"Chubsy!" objected Phoebe.

"Tasha!" Val was frantically trying to get Tasha's attention.

"Val?" asked Tasha.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

All eyes turned to the front door.

"Open up! This is the police!" shouted an authoritative voice through a bullhorn from outside. Red and blue lights flashed in the front windows.

"Mama mia!" exclaimed Tony.

End of Part 5. To find out what happened to Val, read Part 6. If you want to find out what happens next, go on to part 7.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers
12