Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 07

Story Info
Hyper Hung futa Valerie Song makes a shocking dickscovery.
8.9k words
4.47
25.4k
18

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers

*Author's note: I had originally intended for chapter 7 to be the final chapter in the Drama Bomb arc, but it's grown so long I decided to break it up into two parts. As with all my stories, Sarkopheros has been a huge inspiration to me, as well as donating his time and considerable storytelling ability to help me polish and edit my work. If you enjoy this story, please check out Sarkopheros here on Literotica.*

*

"Mama mia!" exclaimed Tony, his eyes bulging at the bizarre sight of the cum-coated Tasha sitting on the floor of the front hall. The gangly girl was completely covered in a thick layer of jizz. Every few seconds, a huge gob of spunk detached from her body and splattered into a steaming puddle around her butt. Her three-foot long, thigh-thick cock was sandwiched between her bloated, beachball-sized gut and her equally enormous balls. A steady drizzle of girlcum dripped from the tip of her elephantine member, splattering loudly into the growing puddle beneath.

Tasha wished she could just disappear behind her stupid, giant cock. If she'd had a boner just then, she probably could have. Instead, she settled for hugging her monstrous organ to her chest and burying her face in its veiny bulk. She could feel the gallons of cum sloshing in her belly as it rubbed up against the top of her monster dong. The sensation made her feel gross and a little sick.

"MMMmmmrrrrgh!" Tasha's muffled scream kicked up a small foam of cum-bubbles around her face as she vented her frustration into the slimy surface of her ninety-pound pussy-crusher.

How could this day get any worse? First, her mother dumps her into the care of the oversexed freak responsible for her grotesque deformity, then she nearly drowns in her own gross cum, and finally she ends up naked and humiliated in front of her best friends and also the hottest guy in school who's she's only had a crush on since forever and oh by the way she was dripping smelly jizz all over what looked like a pretty expensive Persian rug!

She felt big, hot tears roll down her spunk-slathered cheeks, making two trails in the salty jizz. It was officially worse: she was crying. In front of everyone!

"Tasha?" Tony knelt down in front of her and touched her lightly on the shoulder. She pulled away from him and he withdrew quickly. His hand came away trailing a long rope of viscous spunk.

"I'm so sorry," groaned Tasha, turning her face to look away from the teen heartthrob. "I never meant for you to find out like this... or ever..."

"Tasha..." said Tony, pausing to figure out the right words. "I've known about uh... this for a while."

Tasha turned her head to look at him, keeping one cheek pressed into the slick, hot surface of her monster cock. She sniffed loudly, then coughed from the huge wad of jizz that hit the back of her throat.

"Y-you have?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She sniffed again, more carefully this time. "How did you find out?"

"Well," Tony began, "remember when—"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

A forceful pounding on the front door cut Tony off mid sentence.

"This is still the police!" an authoritative voice bellowed through the door.

"We didn't go away, you know!" said another voice. "This is your final warning! Open up, or we're breaking down the door!"

There immediately followed a muffled, curt conversation on the other side of the door.

"Remember what the chief said if he found out you'd kicked down another door over a noise complaint..."

"Yeah yeah. Shh! They don't know that!"

"I'm coming!" answered Tony, getting up from beside Tasha and rushing to the door. The slick coat of jizz on his hand made the handle too slippery to open on the first try. He had to stick his hand under his shirt in order to get enough traction. He hauled open the door and found himself face-to-bellybutton with an astonishingly tall policewoman.

The tall, curvaceous beauty had mocha-toned dark skin, very full lips and long, curly black hair she kept tied in a massive bun at the back of her head. She looked African-American, but the exotic, almond-shape of her eyes spoke of some East-Asian or Pacific Islander heritage in her recent ancestry. She was so tall, most of her police hat was actually obscured by the top of the doorway. Tony had to crane his neck to look up into her face. She had broad hips and thick thighs that were wider across than the high-school lacrosse champ's shoulders.

"Good evening. I'm officer Bhootay," she said, tapping the gleaming badge that rested on the top of one of her bodacious boobs. "This is officer Juggs." She gestured to the short, blonde policewoman standing next to her in the doorway, almost squeezed out of sight by the huge woman's massive thighs.

"We're investigating a complaint of a wild, teenage sex party on the premises," said officer Juggs, squeezing around officer Bhootay's giant butt and stepping forward into the foyer.

The four-foot, ten-inch blonde would have been completely overshadowed by her towering partner except for her gargantuan gazongas. The short woman's tits seemed to take up her entire torso. The bottoms of her watermelon-dwarfing hooters hung down below the top of her belt and strained at the many buttons of what must have been a custom-tailored police uniform. It was a wonder the little woman was able to even stand upright. In fact, she had to stand with one leg slightly behind the other, leaning back so that the weight of her colossal mams didn't pitch her forward onto her face.

Tony took a step back to avoid being bowled over by officer Juggs's jugs. She hitched up her belt and scowled at the anxious teen. Officer Juggs was stout, not petite, and managed to come across very physically threatening despite her short stature. The other cops down at the station called her "Pitbull." Not to her face, of course. She was the one who'd threatened to break down the door earlier.

"You kids having a party in here tonight? Little get-together? Little soiree? Sock hop? Box social?" She scowled around the room, wrinkling her nose at the sexual funk that pervaded the air like a fog. Her frown faded and her eyes widened as she finally looked past Tony and noticed the gobs of cum splattered all around the front hall. Her jaw fell open at the sight of Val and Tasha's enormous, fat cocks. The two hyper-endowed girls had gotten to their feet, but much of Val's cock still rested on the floor while the tip of Tasha's bobbed just a few inches above the cum-soaked carpet.

Officer Juggs couldn't believe her eyes. "What the f—"

"Holy shit! Valerie?" Officer Bhootay leapt forward into the room, knocking officer Juggs aside. The busty blonde staggered several steps before she was able to regain her balance. "Of course it's you! Who else has a six foot cock?"

"Ohmygawd! Denisha?" Val broke into a broad grin and rushed over to meet her friend. The pair embraced in a sticky bear hug that left the front of Denisha's uniform a jizzy mess. She didn't seem to care. Tasha pulled her gooey hair down over her face and did her best to blend in with a large cumstain on the wall.

"Denisha, do you know this... woman?" asked officer Juggs, gesturing to the jizz-coated Valerie.

"Hells yeah!" replied Denisha. "Val and I were sisters together at UCSF!"

"Futa Futa Futaaaa!" Val pumped her fists and jiggled her tits. The bouncing of her E-cup jugs sent globs of jizz flying in all directions.

"Futa Futa Futa Foreva, baby!" said Denisha. The pair launched into a complicated fist bump routine that ended with them both shouting "Yeah!"

"I haven't seen you in forever!" said Val, taking a step back to admire the smoky giantess. "You've gotten biiiig!"

"Bitch, I was always big!" Denisha winked and slapped a hand on her prominent backside.

"No I mean biiiiig!" said Val, pointing at a bulge in Denisha's pantleg. Something very long and hard was reaching halfway down the policewoman's curvy thigh. "Is that a nightstick in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? Val teased.

"I'm always happy to see you!" replied Denise. "But that is actually my nightstick."

She reached down the front of her pants and retrieved a long, black truncheon from one trouser leg. She admired its gleaming finish for a few moments before slipping it through a loop on her belt.

"Oh, I was wondering why you had two bulges. I was talking about the other one." Val pointed to the second, much larger bulge in Denisha's other pantleg. The one that looked like a baby python trying to slither its way to freedom. The meaty beast reached practically to her knee, and Denisha had very long legs.

"Oh, shit!" Denisha looked down in surprise. "I'm supposed to keep that out of sight when I'm on duty." She reached down the back of her pants and gripped her cock from behind, pulling it up between her legs and tucking it between her ample asscheeks. She pulled the back of her shirt down over the bulging, apple-sized cockhead and voila! From the front no one could have told the huge policewoman was swinging enough sausage to open her own deli.

"I swear that thing's bigger than the last time I saw it," said Val, leaning to one side in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the meaty beast.

"Yeah well, that's what happens to people who bathe in your cum three times a week —or five, in my case— I swear there wasn't a single member of Futa Futa Futa that was there with you who left with anything less than ten inches more cock than when they went in!"

Val chuckled nervously. "Eheheh, yeah I tend to have that effect on people."

"I don't mind the dick, but these damn balls!" Denisha gripped her crotch. "The fuckin' things fill up faster than you wouldn't believe! You know I have to cum six times a day or they bloat up as big as basketballs!"

"Yeah, must be a huge hassle," said Val, adjusting her stance to give her veiny, beachball-sized balls room to swing.

"I guess I got no room to complain, huh?" said Denisha, smirking.

Val stuck out her tongue at Denisha and gave her huge balls a gentle pat. "I would never complain about my babies!" The humongous orbs purred and gurgled appreciatively under her touch.

"So I can't believe you got Married!" said Val, looking back up at Denisha.

"That's right! Going on eight years now. Dante is my honeybear!"

"Wait a sec... Dante?" Val held up her hands. "Bhootay... holy shit... you didn't!" She clapped a hand to her forehead and pointed at Denisha. A long rope of cum swung off her elbow and splattered on the floor. "You seriously married—"

"Dante Bhootay." Denisha nodded.

"DANTE BHOOTAYYY!" the pair sang out together, bursting into peals of laughter.

Tony leaned over to Tasha. "Do you have any idea what's going on?"

"Not a clue," answered Tasha as she watched her mom and a giant policewoman laugh together like schoolgirls.

"I thought you couldn't stand Dante!" Val wiped a tear of laughter from her eye. "He was always teasing you about your dick!"

Denisha laughed and shrugged. "Yeah well, he's matured a lot since college. He's the sweetest guy. Plus he lets me do butt stuff to him." She winked.

"Oh he's a keeper!"

"He is!" Denisha agreed. "You know we've got five kids now?"

Val's jaw dropped. "Five?" she squealed.

"Oh yeah. You know two of them are yours though, right?" said Denisha.

Val laughed, but her laughter trailed off when she saw Denisha was serious.

"Heh... wow." Val laughed a little nervously. "You sure?"

Denisha nodded her head and pursed her lips. She was very sure. Val just smiled awkwardly.

Denisha broke into a broad, toothy grin. "It's cool, I love all my babies and Dante loves them, too! Gimme a hug!"

The pair embraced again, really rubbing each other all up and down. Cum sloshed and glorped all over Denisha's chest and butt. The sloppy hug went on for nearly thirty seconds until officer Juggs finally cleared her throat.

"Ahem!"

Denisha heaved a heavy sigh and separated from Val.

"Sorry about this, Val," said Denisha. "It's been fun catching up."

"Sorry for wh—"

Vzz! Clink!

Valerie looked down in shock at the pair of silver handcuffs Denisha had just slapped across her wrists.

"Me-yow!" said Val, arching her eyebrows. "You really are eager to catch up on old times!"

"I gotta take you downtown, Val."

"'Nisha you can take me all the way downtown!" Val purred, pushing her goopy tits up against the towering policewoman's chest. Her cock began to throb with excitement and her balls gurgled in anticipation.

"To the police station, Val," said Denisha, firmly.

"Y-you're joking," stammered Val, her smile coming undone at one side.

"Age of consent laws are no joke, Valerie. You know you're my girl but I can't look the other way on this." Denisha's jaw was set, all signs of her previous joviality completely vanished under the mask of authority.

"You're under arrest on suspicion of sex with minors, bitch!" said Juggs, punching her palm with her fist. She had to perform the motion in front of her face because she could reach all the way across the front of her massive rack.

"What? I didn't—" Val shook her head.

Just then there was a loud clattering sound as the crowd on the rear patio finally broke down the back door and came rushing into the house. Over a dozen cum-covered teens came stampeding into the room. All of them were in various stages of undress, and several were completely naked except for a liberal coating of Val's outrageously-thick nut butter. They screeched to a halt when they saw the cops.

Val looked back over her shoulder at the crowd of half-naked high schoolers.

"Okay, I know this looks bad..." said Val.

"Mmm hmmm...." Denisha pursed her lips.

"Twenny-five to life, beachballs," said Officer Juggs. She folder her arms across the top of her chest with a satisfied expression. Not that you could see her expression, as striking this pose placed Juggs's arms roughly level with her face so that she had to peek out over the top of her forearms.

"These kids are all over eighteen, I swear!" Val protested.

"If that's true then you have nothing to worry about," said Denisha.

Val started to breathe a sigh of relief.

"But you're still going downtown," Denisha finished.

Val's sigh caught in her cheeks. She swallowed it back with some difficulty.

Tony stepped forward. "She's telling the truth, officer. Everybody at this party is over eighteen. I made sure."

"Stay out of this, blue-eyes!" barked officer Juggs, wagging a finger in his face. "There's still plenty of handcuffs to go around!"

"Woah! Stand down, officer," said Denisha, grabbing Juggs by the collar and holding her back from tackling Tony. Juggs snarled and clawed at the air inches from Tony's face, snapping her teeth.

"I suppose you can prove this?" asked Denisha, ignoring Juggs straining against her grip.

"Yeah," answered Tony. "I carded everyone who came in."

"He did! It was super weird," said a girl in the crowd. Or maybe it was a guy, honestly it was hard to tell underneath all the jizz.

"You've all got ID?" Denisha asked, raising an incredulous eyebrow.

A dozen cum-coated heads nodded.

"All right, let's see 'em," Denisha instructed. Officer Juggs was still fighting to break loose of Denisha's grip and pounce on Tony. "Juggs! Sit!" Denisha barked.

Officer Juggs dropped heavily onto her plump behind, she growled up at Denisha but made no further moves at Tony. Denisha held out her hand to the crowd of spunky teens. Within seconds, every one of them had pulled out a driver's license. Including the naked ones. They held them out for the statuesque policewoman to inspect.

Denisha wiped the jizz off each ID and compared the picture on the front to its owner. This took some time, as many of the teens' faces were obscured by a thick layer of fragrant cum.

She stopped in front of Roxie. The balloon-breasted fortysomething was having trouble finding her driver's license. Her hand squelched between her asscheeks as she dug around.

"I know I've got it here somewhere," said the husky-voiced MILF.

"Don't sweat it, I believe you," said Denisha.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean? —I'm kidding!—" Roxie gave Denisha a squishy slap on the shoulder, leaving a gooey white handprint on the policewoman's uniform. Denisha pursed her lips, but was already so coated in jizz from hugging Valerie that one more handprint didn't make a difference.

Once the teens in the front hall had been inspected, Denisha and Juggs went out to the backyard to check for any stragglers.

As the two policewomen left, Tasha turned to Tony.

"I'm so sorry, Tony," she said. "This is all my fault."

"No way! I knew what I was getting into when I invited Valerie Song to my house. Why do you think I carded everyone?" answered Tony, his pop-idol lips turned up into a good-natured smile.

"Y-you know my m— I mean, you know Valerie?" Tasha stammered.

"I don't know her personally, but I've read all her stories in Cosmo: for Futas!" answered Tony. "They always end up with her flooding wherever she goes in an ocean of jizz! Though I'll admit, until tonight, I thought she'd been exaggerating."

"Wait, you read Cosmo: for Futas?" interrupted Valerie.

Tony nodded. He turned to Tasha and tilted her chin with his fingertip so that she was looking directly into his sparkling, blue eyes.

"I started reading it the day I found out you were a futa," he told Tasha. "I wanted to learn everything I could about futas so that I could win your heart..."

Tasha's eyes shined and rippled like the surfaces of two pools in the moonlight. From her point of view, it seemed as though she and Tony were floating in a world of fluffy pink clouds and bubbles. His eyes sparkled and she felt herself blush.

"How did you find out I was a futa, anyway?" asked Tasha, coming back down to earth.

"Well," said Tony, "remember that time at the start of junior year when I left my locker open by accident, and you thought no-one was watching and so you took one of my textbooks and pulled down your pants and rubbed my textbook all over your balls before putting it back in the locker?"

"Oh, God!" Tasha blushed even harder. "Y-you saw that, huh?"

Tony nodded. "I also saw the time when you took all the pencils out of my pencil case and stuffed all of them up your urethra and walked around with them in your urethra until the end of the day when you put them back."

"Oh, Jesus..." Tasha squeaked.

"And I also saw when you took the sandwich out of my lunchbox then scooped a glob of leftover cum out of your foreskin and spread it on the sandwich like it was mayo and then put the sandwich back where you found it..." said Tony.

"OhGodohGodohGod—" Tasha started to sob, clenching her fists to her forehead. Her blush was so hot that steam was rising off the cum on her face. Her face was so red that if she'd gone out to the street, she could have stopped cars just by looking at them.

"You must think I'm such a freak!" cried Tasha.

"Tasha," said Tony, looking into her eyes once again, "I ate that sandwich."

"Ewww!" said one of the boys in the background.

"You're eating cum right now!" observed the girl next to him. The boy froze with a heaping handful of Val's steamy, sour-cream-thick jizz halfway to his mouth.

"Yeah, well..." he said, smacking his lips around a mouthful of spunk. "At least it's fresh!"

"Y-you ate it?" asked Tasha. "Even though you saw I'd put my foreskin-spunk in it?"

"It was the sexiest sandwich I'd ever eaten in my life," Tony answered, his face serious. "Tasha, I am so into futas you have no idea. Back when I was a freshman I used to beg —beg!— Tam Iskikawa to jerk off into my gym socks."

dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers