Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man, remember Tam?" Mariye from the cheerleading team asked the cheerleader standing next to her.

The other cheerleader nodded and smiled, holding her hands about ten inches apart to indicate the size of Tam's cock. Mariye nodded back and pretended to grip what might have been a pair of tangerines, but were actually supposed to be Tam's balls. The pretend balls were very big and heavy.

"I... I just can't believe you knew all this time and never said anything," said Tasha.

"I was too shy!" Tony laughed nervously. "And I was worried you'd think I was only interested in you for your dick."

"All this time I thought it was a secret." Tasha turned to Phoebe, Milbert and Chubsy, who were gathered a few feet away. "And you guys really knew, too?"

The trio nodded. Chubsy was blushing very hard himself. He stared at Tony and worked his jaw. This should have been his confession of love for Tasha, not Tony's!

"Of course we knew," answered Phoebe. "We're your best friends."

"But I thought I hid it so well!" Tasha objected. "I always wore those baggy pants! I never changed in the locker room! I got a doctor's note excusing me from PE! I never showed anyone!"

"Tasha, you basically spend basically all day with us, every day," said Milbert.

"You slept over at my house," said Phoebe. "Multiple times. I've seen your penis."

"But... I always wore that really long nightgown!" said Tasha. "And I only changed in the bathroom!"

"Your morning wood knocked over my TV, Tasha," said Phoebe, flatly.

"Oh... You told me that was the cat."

"I just told you that so you wouldn't be embarrassed. Quincy isn't gonna knock a fifty pound TV off the dresser, Tasha, come on. It's simple physics!" Phoebe snorted nerdily.

"Tasha, remember when we were playing Dungeons and Dragons in my grandma's basement and you got up to pee that one time?" asked Milbert.

"I guess?" Tasha shrugged.

"Well when you came back, you forgot to pull the leg of your pants back down and we could all see it tucked into your sock," said Milbert. Chubsy nodded. He'd seen it, too.

Tasha slapped her palm to her face. "Jesus!" she exclaimed. "Why didn't you guys say anything?"

Phoebe, Milbert and Chubsy all looked puzzled.

"What would we say?" asked Phoebe.

"Yeah, your private parts aren't any of our business," said Chubsy.

"Why do you think we would talk about your dick?" asked Milbert. "Who just talks about their friends' dicks? Did you ever ask me about my dick?"

"I... uh... I suppose not," Tasha admitted. It had never occurred to her that her dick wouldn't be the center of her friends' attention once it came out.

She looked back at the crowd. "Did everybody know?"

The people in the crowd murmured together. There was lots of shrugging and shaking of heads.

"Who's that girl?"

"What's her name?"

"Is she cool?"

"Is she lame?"

"Oh, you're talkin' 'bout whatsername..."

Almost nobody else seemed to have had any idea who Tasha even was, much less whether she had a gigantic dick. The most anybody knew about her was she was "the girl who wore JNCO jeans all the time even though it wasn't the 90's anymore and also smelled like sweaty fish."

Tasha sighed. Well, her secret was definitely out, now.

At least I don't have to wear those stupid giant jeans anymore. She thought.

Denisha and Juggs came back in from outside. Juggs was looking extremely shaken. Her eyes were wide and she was clinging to Denisha for support. Her shoes and ankles trailed a slime of Val's steamy girlspunk. A patch of dark moisture was spreading across her crotch and her shotglass-sized nipples were extremely erect.

"Th-those girls... so much cum..." she babbled to herself. The sight of Veronica R's raft-sized tits bobbing in the pool, moored to the human island that was Veronica herself, and the chair-sized belly of Vivica the cheer captain had really thrown the overzealous officer Juggs for a loop.

"You sure did a number on those kids, Val. Brings me back to our college days!" Denisha grinned. Her nips were rock-hard, too, tenting the blue fabric of her uniform top like a pair of baby carrots. "Remember what we did to Beta Kappa WHOAH!"

Denisha jumped back in shock as she caught sight of Tasha. She hadn't seen the hugely-endowed girl earlier because the bashful teen had blended in with the splatters of jizz on the wall, but now that she was standing in the middle of the hall there was no missing that gargantuan scrotum or yard-long cock.

"There's two of them!" said Juggs, pointing in alarm.

"I definitely didn't get your ID. What's your name?" Denisha asked.

"Tasha," answered Tasha. "Tasha Magnum. I'm over eighteen!"

"You got ID?" asked Denisha.

"I... I don't have... that is I didn't bring..." Tasha looked worriedly around at her friends. They didn't know what to do.

"I can vouch for her," said Valerie.

"You can't just vouch for people," said Denisha. "If that worked, you could have vouched for these kids." She indicated the mobile cum-piles standing behind her.

"Tasha's not people," Val replied. "She's my daughter."

"Gasp!" said everyone. In the back of the crowd, somebody's hat flew off their head and stuck to the ceiling like a gigantic, sloppy spitball.

"You're saying this girl is your daughter? And she's over eighteen?" said Denisha, skeptically.

"Apparently I impregnated her mom by accident when I was fourteen," Val explained.

"A likely story!" said Juggs, recovering some of her bravado.

"You don't see the resemblance?" asked Val.

Denisha cocked her head and held her chin in her hand. She looked at Tasha's beachball-sized balls, her thigh-thick, three-foot long cock. She looked at Val's nearly identical, though slightly larger set of equipment.

"Hmmmm..." she hummed, squatting down on her thick haunches. She looked more closely at the two mammoth meatshafts.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm...." she hummed again, looking closer. She reached out and wiped a glob of cum off Valerie's cock, just behind the cantaloupe-sized cockhead. The goop schlorped away like a layer of warm sour cream, revealing a large, dark mole. She wiped the same spot on Tasha's cock. Another mole!

"Alright, I believe you. This girl is definitely your daughter! My two oldest kids have the same birthmark," said Denisha, heaving her massive frame back into a standing position so that she once again towered over the crowd.

"Phew!" said Val, wiping a handful of spunk from her forehead.

"Valerie Song!" Officer Bhootay's expression became stern, her voice commanding.

The crowd held its breath.

"You have the right... To partaaaay! WOO!" Denisha threw her police hat up into the air and ripped off her uniform blouse, sending buttons flying off in all directions and unleashing a very impressive pair of honeydew-sized tits, snug in a black, lacy bra.

The crowd went wild.

"Officer Bhootay! We're on duty!" Juggs objected, stomping her foot with a wet, squelching sound.

"Lighten up, Juggernaut!" Denisha laughed, yanking Juggs's hat down over the stout, busty girl's eyes. She fussed and pushed it back up again, shooting a death glare at Denisha.

"It's a party!" Denisha grinned.

"Oh, Tony!" Tasha cheered and wrapped Tony in a very wet, very warm hug. The fronts of her balls squished into his knees as she leaned into him.

Chubsy had had enough. He'd had a crush on Tasha way before mister brighteyes here had come along! He knew he had to say something! He had to profess his feelings before it was too late! He strode forward and grabbed Tasha by the shoulder.

"Tasha, there's something I need to say to you!" said Chubsy. Tasha turned to him.

"What is it?" Tasha asked.

"I—" Chubsy's words caught in his throat. He was staring down at Tasha's gigantic cock. Specifically, the black mole just behind the glans. "Did that policewoman say that was a birthmark?" he asked, suddenly shaken.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so..." said Tasha, looking down at the flaccid anaconda draped over her beachball-sized nuts.

"Holy shit..." said Chubsy. "That means..."

The nerdy teen suddenly unzipped his fly, revealing a springy tuft of bright-red pubes peeking over the top of his underwear. He pulled down his tighty whities and reached deep into his pants, wincing as he grasped something deep inside. He started to pull, biting his lower lip with the effort as he drew inch after inch of squelchy, wrist-thick cock from his ass. More and more of the pink pants python unspooled from the dweeby-looking twerp's jeans until finally a cockhead the size of a small crabapple popped free of the confining denim and he hefted sixteen inches of flaccid man-meat in his pale hands. A pair of balls the size of jumbo eggs popped loose beneath it, swinging low under his hefty tool.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Phoebe and Milbert. They'd had no friggin' clue that Chubsy was packing so much trouser meat. Several members of the crowd applauded and cheered, but most of them were too shocked that the biggest nerd in school really was the "biggest" nerd in school.

"I think I might be... your brother!" said Chubsy, looking even more pale than usual and holding out his mammoth cock for Tasha to see.

"Chubsy, that's crazy!" said Tasha, looking down in disbelief at the completely surprising length of virgin cockmeat.

"No, look!" said Val, leaning in. "The birthmark!"

Sure enough, Chubsy had a black mole behind his glans in the exact same spot as Val and Tasha. He looked up at Val.

"That mean's you're my—" he started to say.

"I'm your—" said Val.

"Mom!" they both said at the same time. Val slapped her forehead and sat down heavily on her balls. Her dick blew a jizzy raspberry and a quart of cum slpurted onto the carpet.

"Drama booooomb!" sang somebody in the crowd.

Chubsy clapped his palms to his cheeks and squeezed them. "Ohmygosh! This is just like in Star Wars when Luke had a crush on Leia, but then found out that they were brother and sister!"His cheeks blushed a deep scarlet. He knew what he had to do. He turned to Tony and held offered his hand to shake.

"I guess that makes you Han Solo," said Chubsy. Tony stared blankly at him for a moment before taking his hand and smiling awkwardly. Chubsy's Star Wars reference had missed the top of his head by several feet.

Looks like I'm back to being "Hand Solo." Chubsy thought, sniffing back tears of humiliation and disappointment.

Val clapped her son on the shoulder as he turned away from Tasha.

"Don't worry about it, Chubsy," said the muscular futa, "There's plenty more fish in the sea, and it looks like there's a few here who'd like to get an up close and personal look at that worm you're dangling..." Val grinned and directed Chubsy's attention to a gaggle of cute girls who were all making eyes at him and twirling their spunk-soaked locks. Mariye from the cheerleading team blew a kiss in his direction.

Chubsy's hefty cock gave a throb and began to stiffen in spite of his bashfulness.

Milbert suddenly gasped. "Wait! If everyone is revealing their secret big cocks, then maybe I have a secret big cock, too!" The husky, short little nerd excitedly lifted his belly out of the way so that he could undo the buttons on his cargo shorts. He shimmied his pants down around his pudgy ankles and looked around for the surprise big cock he was sure would be there.

Nope. As usual, he couldn't even see his cock beneath his belly. It was actually barely visible even to someone looking at it straight on. Milbert's miniscule member looked like one of those tiny button mushrooms, ensconced in a little divot of fat. Beneath it, his itty-bitty balls sat snugly in a nutsack no bigger than a walnut. You could barely even see his cock or balls behind his enormous, unkempt bush of pubic hair.

"Aw..." Milbert looked disappointed.

Phoebe stared down at Milbert's tiny, tiny penis. Color rose in her cheeks and her glasses started to steam up.

"Milbert..." said Phoebe, breathing heavily. "I never knew your genitals were so..." she moistened her lips. "Small..."

Her left hand dipped unconsciously to the crotch of her jeans, where a dark patch was forming in the denim. She rubbed her other hand across her chest, grasping at the fabric of her oversized XXXL Doctor Who T-shirt. Matt Smith's silkscreened face gazed placidly out at Milbert's drooping man-tits.

"Phoebe?" asked Milbert, still holding his shirt tucked under his double-chin. "What are you—"

"Shhh." Phoebe pressed a pale finger to Milbert's dark lips. She drew herself in close until her lips were just brushing his ear. He could feel her hot breath on the back of his neck. "I want you so bad right now," she whispered.

With one hand she reached down and caressed his belly pudge, stroking her finger in a line from the bottom of his belly up to his navel. Milbert gasped. Unless you counted the times he "accidentally" bumped into them in the hallway, he'd never been touched by a girl before!

The lightness and sensuality of Phoebe's caresses carried Milbert to untold heights of pleasure. His eyes rolled back in his head and he came harder and longer than he ever thought possible!

A tiny bead of thin, milky cum appeared at the tip of his button mushroom cock. It hung there for a moment, unsure whether it wanted to come out, before getting pushed out from behind by a second bead. The diny drop of jizz left a glistening trail down the curvature of his glans before catching on the wooly jungle of his pubes and hanging there like a dewdrop.

"I've never cum so much in my life!" Milbert gasped breathlessly. "Phoebe, you're—"

Phoebe grasped him roughly by his manboobs and squeezed. "Shut up and take me, you ebony Adonis!" she growled.

The two of them started pawing and slobbering at each other like wild animals. Milbert tore at Phoebe's clothes and licked her pale belly while she raked her nails up the rolls on his back. The two of them stumbled over to the couch and collapsed onto the cushions in a tangle of limbs.

"I just came again!" announced Milbert. "Three drops this time!" Phoebe responded with a roar of excitement and began slurping at his stiff peg like it was the world's most delicious Milk Dud.

For a while, everyone else just stared, open mouthed at the odd-looking couple going wild on the couch.

"Ohhhh-kay..." said Val, turning back to look at the crowd of cum-coated teens. "So, who wants to be the first girl to ride my nerdy son's gigantic cock?"

A half-dozen hands shot up.

"He's all yours!" Val grabbed Chubsy roughly by the shoulders and shoved him into the wall of waiting hands and pussies. He slipped in a puddle of cum on the way there and ended up falling face first into Kymberly's tits.

"Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry!" Chubsy squeaked, struggling to regain his balance and accidentally poking Kymberly in the belly with his rapidly swelling, twenty-inch erection. His shaft didn't get much thicker than his scrawny arms, but it was more than long enough and the mushroom-ridge of his cockhead had plenty of flare to it.

Kymberly stared down at the dent Chubsy's huge cock was poking in the soft flesh of her tummy.

"Sorry again!" said Chubsy, backing away nervously. Kymberly's arm shot out and she caught his cock just behind the glans, the hugely flaring ridge compressing into the heel of her palm as she gripped his shaft and prevented his getaway.

"You're not getting off that easy..." Kymberly smiled lasciviously. Her palm was hot and slick on his cock. Surprisingly, it was big enough to reach all the way around.

"Wh—oof!" Chubsy grunted as Kymberly yanked him roughly back to her, the solidly-built, broad shouldered girl caught his lips with hers and they pressed together in a wet, jizzy smooch that left Chubsy weak at the knees.

Down below, Chubsy's egg-sized balls began to gurgle and swell. The virgin teen's titanic testes had finally been awakened from their long slumber by the touch of a woman.

Glooosh! Glooosh! Glooooooosh!

The rush of fluid into Chubsy's balls was so loud and tremendous that for a moment Val thought it was coming from a burst pipe in the walls, but quickly spotted the real source of the gushing liquid sounds when she noticed what appeared to be two rapidly inflating pink basketballs expanding between Chubsy's knees! Fueled by the cumulative frustration of hundreds of lonely nights spent touching himself to sexy animes and nude Skyrim mods, his nuts inflated at a prodigious rate that shocked even Valerie. Within seconds they were so low and heavy that Chubsy had to spread his legs apart to balance himself, and they were still growing!

That's my boy... Val thought proudly as she watched the now watermelon-sized nuts inflate with eager, teenage seed.

Kymberly's eyes went wide when she saw the transformation taking place between Chubsy's legs. Her own loins were gushing as well, a river of her sweet feminine honey pouring from her engorged pussy, drenching her thighs with fragrant juice. She began to pant.

"I need your spunk in every way you can give it to me," she growled.

"Y-yes ma'm..." Chubsy stammered.

Kymberly began stroking the nerdy redhead's arm-length tool with strong, forceful rhythm, as if she were trying to churn butter with his mammoth tool. It took barely five pumps before Chubsy's cock erupted in her face.

SPLUUUURCH! SPLUUUUURT!

A heavy fountain of mancream the color and consistency of eggnog gushed from the tip of Chubsy's cock, coating Kymberly's face and chest in a dripping layer of goop. Chubsy's ejaculations didn't have the volume or firehose-like force that Val and Tasha's did —the stream of spunk pouring from his gaping slit was more like the flow from a garden hose— but it kept coming... and coming... and coming!

Holy shit! Thought Val as she watched Chubsy hose Kymberly down with his jizz. His balls are still growing!

Even though Chubsy was cumming full blast, his watermelon-sized balls had barely slowed their rapacious expansion, adding an inch of girth every second or so and continuing to press up against his legs.

They're actually replenishing sperm faster than he can squirt it out! Val realized with alarm. She wondered just how big his balls could get...

"You're letting it all go to waste, Kymberly!" Mariye scolded, pushing the brawny girl out of the way and latching herself onto Chubsy's cock.

GLURP! GLURP! GULP!

Mariye's throat muscles worked loudly as the peppy teen guzzled Chubsy's hot seed. It had been a full fifteen seconds and the lanky poindexter was still pumping out gallon after gallon of hearty jizz.

Twenty seconds. Mariye's stomach started to bulge visibly with the load of sperm she was swallowing.

The crowd started chanting.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Mariye smiled as much as she could and began swallowing with renewed gusto.

Forty seconds. Mariye's belly looked like she'd swallowed a pumpkin. Chubsy's eyes were rolled back in his head. He moaned and rocked his hips back and forth, thrusting his cock into Mariye's mouth as the pigtailed cheerleader continued to swallow his seemingly endless load.

Ninety seconds. Mariye had to unlatch herself and take a breath. Hot semen poured over her face and drenched her shoulders and chest, adding a new layer of thick liquid to the coating of Val's sperm already congealed over her entire body. She dropped to her knees. Her bloated stomach filled her entire lap, bulging out to either side and completely covering her thighs.

"My turn!" Veronica H pushed the lethargic Mariye to one side and swooped in for the kill.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the crowd chanted with renewed enthusiasm.