Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The severe-looking Japanese girl knew she couldn't wait out Chubsy's load. She had to finish it. She stuffed Chubsy's apple-sized cockhead down her throat and began to suck. She winced with effort as her cheeks hollowed in and Chubsy's cock began to turn purple where it met the powerful vacuum she was generating. Chubsy moaned as the torrent of cum coursing through his urethra intensified.

His balls, which had grown so large they were actually resting on the tops of his feet, shuddered slightly. They swelled and surged, expanding outward nearly half a foot in all directions. Veronica H shuddered, but her suction held. She intensified her efforts, sucking so hard that her face turned a livid red.

Miraculously, Chubsy's balls began to contract. Veronica H was actually sucking the jizz out faster than the ultra-productive cum factories could make it!

The crowd cheered! But the massive load pouring into Veronica's belly was beginning to take its toll. After just ten seconds, her midsection was already bigger than Mariye's, expanding out like a pale-golden yoga ball. The weight of all the sperm in her stomach was tremendous. Her legs began to buckle and she dropped to her knees, but her lips didn't release her suction seal on Chubsy's arm-length, wrist-thick cock.

"MMmmmrrffff!" Veronica groaned. It had been sixty seconds. Sixty seconds of hell. Did this boy ever stop cumming? She couldn't handle the strain much longer. Her massive belly spilled out over her legs and spread across the floor until it pressed up against Chubsy's shins, deforming around them as it continued to swell outward.

"Jesus, Valerie. I think your son might be a bigger fuckin' cum machine than you are!" said Denisha.

Valerie nodded slowly. "I think you might be right."

"Man, if this is what I have to look forward to with my kids, I dread the day they discover porn. Shit." Denisha rubbed a large palm over her forehead.

"Two words," said Val, "Scotch-guard." Then she thought for a moment and added. "And tarps."

"I dunno if that's gonna be enough..." said Denisha, watching Veronica's stomach as it continued to expand. Meanwhile Mariye lay propped up against a nearby wall, breathing heavily and drooling cum. Denisha was gonna have to have a talk with Dante when she got home about installing tile and floor drains in every room of the house.

Veronica couldn't tell, but she was actually winning the battle with Chubsy's balls. The twin orbs had shrunk significantly, and were now no larger than basketballs. Chubsy shuddered as another bolt of orgasm wracked his body and his nutsack contracted again, squeezing down to the size of oranges.

Veronica sucked down the last shot with a plaintive moan. That was it. She was done. She detached herself from Chubsy's cock with a lod, wet SHLOOORP—POP! and collapsed backward onto the floor. Her tremendous belly rolled backwards over her until it covered her entire torso up to her chin.

Chubsy sighed and fell backwards into the waiting arms of several other partygoers. A few more spurts of manchowder trickled from the tip of his two-foot todger, but the lengthy shaft was already beginning to soften. He'd come for almost five minutes straight. Several people congratulated him and patted him on the back, but Chubsy was too dazed to notice or care.

BLURRRP! A small geyser of Chubsy's jizz erupted from Veronica's mouth, shooting a foot or so into the air before splattering back down on her face and all over the floor around her head.

Officer Juggs leapt into action, hurrying over to the prone cheerleader and pushing on the curvature of her tremendous, overstuffed gut.

"We have to roll her onto her side or she's gonna aspirate all that cum!" barked Juggs, straining to heave the towering, swollen belly off the gasping girl. The huge, pale gold dome of distended girl-tummy was taller than Juggs herself, and almost six feet in diameter. The stout, busty cop could barely reach past her own tits to move the sloshing mound.

Val and Denisha rushed over to help, followed quickly by the rest of the crowd. It was tough to get a good grip on the girl's slick, bloated stomach; it just kept squishing out of the way, and any pressure they put on the sloshing hemisphere prompted more cum eruptions from the poor girl's mouth, which sent her into fits of choking.

It took a lot of effort, but finally they managed to push Veronica's gravid belly over to one side and roll her so that she was draped over the top of it. She belched out a few more fragrant liters of cum, but her breathing became easier and she relaxed. Several thick ropes of jizz connected officer Juggs to Veronica when she pulled away. The whole front of her uniform was sloppy with heavy, musky jizz.

"Ughh!" Juggs curled her lip at the mess that covered her ginormous rack. Denisha put a hand on the short woman's shoulder.

"Lemme help you with that." She grinned as she guided her uber-busty partner toward the downstairs bathroom.

Valerie wiped her brow. She looked over at Chubsy, who was collapsed on the long bench seat in the living room conversation pit.

"Jeez, Chubsy, pent up much?" she asked him.

She got her answer in the form of a loud gurgling, churning sound coming from Chubsy's nuts. The two orange-sized orbs began to swell once again. Round two was about to begin...

***

While everyone else was watching Mariye guzzle Chubsy's cock, Tasha and Tony snuck upstairs.

Tony led Tasha down the hall to his room, stepping around the spreading pool of jizz that had engulfed most of the upstairs landing. The smell wafting from the spunk-flooded guest bathroom was so strong that it was almost visible; a potent musk that stung their noses as it inflamed their senses. Tasha found her member growing in spite of her earlier humiliation. The damn thing had a mind of its own. She had to lift her cock slightly to prevent it from dragging on the ground as she shuffled down the hall behind Tony.

"Sorry about that." Tasha smiled nervously as Tony hopped over one of the steaming white globs of her girlspunk.

"Don't be, I think it's incredible," said Tony, reaching out to help her step over a particularly-large puddle. "I'm totally jealous that you can cum this much. If I had a dick like yours, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off it."

Tasha smiled bashfully and brushed a slimy lock of hair out of her face. She attempted to enjoy the sight of his taut butt as it bounced down the hall in front of her, but doing so took her attention off restraining that massive phallus. It slipped, hitting the floor heavily. Thump! The sudden shift in weight made her stumble. Tony didn't seem to notice. She hurriedly gathered up the hundred-pound coil of cockmeat and scampered off after the hunky high-school senior.

Tony led her past his big sister's room (indicated by a felt cutout of a cat with "ALLIE" written on its side) to a door at the end of the hall that was marked with a large, fluorescent-green biohazard sticker and a nametag that said "Hi! My name is: TONY."

"After you," he said, pushing the door open and standing to one side.

Tasha thanked him and squeezed past. She'd draped her thigh-dwarfing cock over her forearms and held its veiny bulk pressed up against her sloshing, beachball-sized stomach. Her balls hung down well over her knees and she had to kick them forward with each step.

Tasha wrinkled her nose at the sudden shift in odors. It was definitely a boy's room and the air was thick with teenage musk distinct from the haze of cumsmell that had pervaded the hall outside.

"Sorry about the mess," said Tony, picking up some clothes and tossing them onto the bed. "I was gonna clean up but this is about as far as I got..."

"It's okay." Tasha smiled at his pathetic attempts to straighten up. She didn't mind the slight mess. Or the smell, for that matter. In a strange way, it made the room feel lived-in and comfortable.

Tony's room was relatively small considering the size of the rest of the house, but it was far from cramped. He hadn't been kidding about being super into futas; the room was basically a shrine to all things dickgirl. Tasha recognized a few of the more famous faces like Faith Nguyen, the Power Forward for the San Francisco Sabers, and one of the biggest stars in the FNBA, figuratively and literally. The large poster depicted the six foot, eleven inch ebon goddess in the middle of an epic slam dunk.

Tasha pointed at the poster of Nguyen. "No way! I have that exact same poster!" she half-yelled

Tony shook his head. "Not this one. This is the discontinued version where you can see her nuts."

Tasha looked again. Sure enough, she could see straight up the leg of Nguyen's baggy shorts to the softball-sized scrotum dangling inside.

"They airbrushed over it once they noticed, but a few slipped out. I was lucky to get this one for three hundred. They're going for like a thousand bucks now."

Tasha whistled with appreciation and continued to examine the many items of futanariabilia that adorned Tony's room.

A poster over Tony's dresser depicted Jeanne Alison, tight-end for the San Francisco Forty Niners taking a knee and smiling angelically at the camera. A small postcard over the desk showed futanari figure skater Anastasia Popov, the bulge of her famous thirteen-inch erection clearly visible tucked down the inside of one graceful leg as she executed a Lutz jump.

Everywhere she looked, futas of all shapes and sizes smiled down at her from the walls, lounged on shelves, and winked at her from the covers of the many issues of Cosmo: for Futas that were scattered around the room.

She lifted a statuette from a nearby shelf and turned it over in her hand.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed. If she hadn't known better, she would have thought the eight-inch resin figure was supposed to be a statue of her! The shy-looking anime schoolgirl she held in her hand was sporting a flaccid cock fully half the size of the rest of her body.

"Seriously?" she held the figure out to Tony. He looked bashful.

"I mean, these boobs are totally disproportionate," Tasha continued, gesturing to the anime schoolgirl's head-dwarfing set of tits. "It promotes a completely unrealistic standard of beauty."

Tony smiled and Tasha struggled to keep a straight face.

"Yeah the guys who make those things are all perverts." Tony laughed.

Tasha placed the hyper-endowed schoolgirl statuette back on the shelf. "Seriously though, I never figured you for the anime figurine type."

"I'm not really. I guess in this case I just saw a beautiful girl with a gigantic cock and I had to have her." Tony smiled charmingly at her, his blue eyes sparkling.

"All you saw was her giant cock?" asked Tasha, reaching across her chest to rub her shoulder.

"I saw that this girl had a very special cock, and that meant that behind it was a very special person that I wanted to know more about," answered Tony, crossing the room and caressing a slimy lock of Tasha's hair.

"Oh, Tony..." Tasha sighed, closing her eyes. She puckered her lips and tilted her face to his. Tony closed his eyes as well, leaning in for the kiss.

Their lips had barely brushed when Tasha's stomach gurgled extremely loudly and she held up a hand.

"Uh... h-hold that thought!" said Tasha, somewhat urgently. "Do you have another bathroom on this floor?" She gripped her sperm-stuffed belly. The gurgling noises intensified.

"Sure, my parents' bathroom," answered Tony.

"Wh-where? Actually, fuck it, just show me!" Tasha windmilled her arm to indicate Tony should go ahead. It took several urgent gesticulations to get him moving but he finally did. Tasha gathered up her cock and shuffled after him as quickly as she could. A small stream of jizz trickled down her legs from her asshole and she clenched her cheeks as hard as she could.

It was a photo finish. The dam burst just before Tasha was able to get her ass over Tony's parents' toilet. A torrent of girlchowder as thick as yogurt gushed onto the seat, splattering all over the floor and overflowing the bowl. Tasha flushed immediately and listened as the toilet struggled to accomodate the monster jizzload draining out of her ass. She felt the pressure in her belly decrease slightly, but she was still carrying about ten gallons of her own cum inside her overstretched stomach.

"Tony?" Tasha called through the door.

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm gonna be a while..."

End of Part 7! Stay tuned for the epic finale!