Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 09

Story Info
The saga concludes with an epic eruption!
12.3k words
4.52
21.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers

"Uhn! Oof!"

Sweat poured down Tony's face. He was in a really tight spot and it was going to take all his expertise to pull things out before he totally blew it.

"Uhhhn! Uhhhn!"

Tasha winced, panting. Her face was shiny with perspiration as well. Tony was really giving her the business!

"Oooh! Ahhh! Shoryuken!"

Tony's Mortal Kombat character did a spinning kick across the screen. Tasha barely made Chun Li duck in time.

"Shit!" Tony Mashed the "X" button and made Sub-Zero shoot a fireball. Tasha blocked it with Chun-Li's ultra-kick.

Tony desperately tried to spin his joystick to do a fatality combo, but his palms were so slick with sweat that the controller flew out of his hands and landed between Tasha's knees.

"Oh, sorry!" said Tony, reaching over to retrieve his control. His hand closed around something like a warm, extra thick bratwurst—

Honk!

Tasha's eyes went wide and she yelped, dropping her own controller. Tony looked down and saw that he hadn't grabbed his controller at all, but was gripping Tasha's flaccid cock through her skirt! He felt her heart beat once before it registered what he was holding.

"Ohmigosh!" Tony dropped her cock as if it had bitten him. "I'm so—"

"It's alright—" Tasha blushed a deep shade of red.

"No, I didn't mean—"

"No, of course you didn't! It was an accident!" Tasha laughed nervously.

Tony waved his hands across his chest. "I would never, ever—"

"Of course you wouldn't!" Tasha agreed.

"Unless you wanted me to—"

"Right!"

"N-not that I'm asking right now!"

"Of course not! I know!"

"But I would ask!"

"Of course you would!"

Tony and Tasha both avoided each other's gaze for several seconds. Tony coughed. Tasha made popping sounds with her mouth and looked around the room. On the screen, Sub-Zero and Chun-Li bobbed in place to the repetitive electronic beat of the game soundtrack. Both character's health meters were down to their last few pixels.

"Thirty seconds remaining!" declared the game's announcer, breaking the Spell of Awkwardness that had been cast over the two teens.

Tony cleared his throat. "Did you wanna—"

"Yes!" Tasha interrupted.

"—finish the game?" Tony finished.

Tasha missed half a beat but recovered quickly. "Yeah of course!"

"I'm gonna need my controller..." Tony tried to point at his game-controller without looking in its direction and studiously tried to avoid noticing that Tasha's slowly expanding cock was pushing it to one side as the fist-sized head of her dick crept toward the hem of her skirt like a sneaky python.

"S-sure," said Tasha, scooping up the controller and handing it to Tony. Tony looked over to take it from her and couldn't stop himself from noticing how her skirt tented around the outline of her heavy meat-log as she shifted her weight so that her feet weren't falling asleep beneath her butt.

He suddenly got an idea.

"Actually," said Tony, pausing the game before Tasha could even push a button. "It's kinda warm in here, do you mind if I take my shirt off before we start?"

"Uhh yeah! I don't mind!" said Tasha, barely registering his words.

"Cool." Tony grabbed his shirt by the hem and pulled it up over his head to reveal his prominent pecs and sculpted abs. The olive-tan skin of his chest was shaved smooth and gleamed with a light sheen of sweat. Tony shook out his thick, silky black hair. Well-defined muscles rippled smoothly beneath an ever-so-light layer of baby fat on his back as he stretched.

Tasha didn't realize she was drooling. He turned to look at her with his big, blue eyes and grinned his perfect grin.

WHACK!

"Oof!" Tasha's two-and-a-half-foot cock sprang erect like a steel girder and smashed into her face!

Tony hit the unpause button on the videogame and started mashing buttons furiously.

"What the—" Tasha had to shake herself out of her daze. "Oh what the fuck!" she yelled when she realized she was getting her butt kicked. She tried to counter Tony's combos but it was difficult to play around her girthy member. Every time she tried to lean around it, it would lean with her, blocking her view. She tried pushing it down, but holding it there meant taking one hand off the control, and every time she resumed play her cock would spring back up and slap her in the face again. Her balls wanted to join the party, too, and very soon the fat orbs had swollen to the size of party balloons, making it difficult for her to get comfortable.

Tony laughed and kept playing, ignoring her frustrated grunts and growls.

"You're gonna pay for this!" Tasha half growled, half-laughed as she wrestled with her burgeoning junk.

"FINISH HER!" demanded the announcer.

***

Valerie was trying to relax in the impromptu cum hot tub that was bubbling in Roxie's ultra-gaped vagina , but was having a hard time. The sounds of sex were still ringing in her ears.

"Ahhhn! Ahhhn!"

It was like she could still hear them!

"Ahhhfuuuuuck! Ahhh!"

Val opened her eyes. She really could hear them!

"Ahhhnnnn! Oohhh!"

Val closed her eyes again and tried to ignore the noises of carnal delight echoing through the evening air. It was probably just Chubsy giving a few more girls a thorough stuffing.

Good for him. Valerie thought, determined to sit this orgy out. Her cock hurt like the dickens and she'd blown more than enough baby batter today to keep her satisfied for the rest of the night and even most of the next day.

"AHHH! UHHHN!"

Val's cock gave a twitch and she felt the weight increase on her crotch as her balls once again began to swell. She slipped incrementally down into the thick sperm soup bubbling around her.

She pulled herself back up and adjusted her arms so that they were secure around Roxie's still-twitching legs, then leaned back once more into the MILF's bodacious silicone butt.

The passionate moans continued, loudly and insistently. Val squeezed her eyes shut and tried to ignore the insistent stiffening of her cock and the growing weight dragging on her groin as her overactive nuts engorged with seed.

It was no good. She was horny again.

With a heavy sigh of regret, Val hoisted herself up out of Roxie's snatch. It wasn't easy; her nuts had expanded to the size of pumpkins. It was like trying to lift herself out of quicksand while dangling a pair of anchors from her groin. She had to grab Roxie's watermelon-sized balls for support.

"These things are sure bigger than I remember," said Val, admiring Roxie's huge, gurgling testes as she clung to them like a pair of bulbous water wings.

SHLLOOORRP!

Val finally pulled herself free, though her nuts gave up quite a fight, catching on the lips of Roxie's totally wrecked twat before popping out one at a time. The baby-batter Val had pumped into Roxie was so thick, the impression of Val's body remained for several seconds before filling in from the bottom up like a mudhole on the edge of a riverbank.

She peered over the curvature of Roxie's blimp-like belly to see the ground.

"And that's definitely bigger than I remember..." she remarked at the sight of Roxie's newly expanded cock. This was something of an understatement, the fifteen-foot erection followed the curve of the MILF's massive belly around and down until it almost reached the ground. A cockhead the size of a honeydew spewed a constant stream of cum into the small spunk-lake below.

The sounds of rough sex still drifted across the patio. Two voices —both of them women— were definitely getting down to business. Val thought one set of moans sounded familiar, but she couldn't see where the sounds were coming from.

She wrapped her arms and legs around Roxie's anaconda and slid down like a fireman's pole, squeezing a tremendous load of spunk out ahead of her so that when she landed, she was ankle-deep in a puddle of Roxie's hot jizz. She shlorped her way out of the sloppy pool and set out across the patio toward the source of the enticing sounds.

Half a dozen horny senior boys watched her from the other side of the sliding glass door into the house, their faces and cocks pressed up against the glass as they beat off furiously to the sight of Val's bodacious bod. She paused and flexed for them, footlong ropes of her own oh-so-thick and creamy jizz dangled from her tits. The ropes were so thick they didn't break, even when she twirled them like strippers's tassels. The horned-up highschoolers hooted and several of them came spectacularly onto the window. Small flecks of white pattered against the glass. Val blew them kisses and continued on her way to find the source of the intense moaning.

She was following the sounds but she was also following the fresh set of tracks someone with much bigger feet than her had left in the goop. The tracks led from the patio door toward the bushes on the far side of the house.

Shlorp shlorp shlorp...

The tip of her cock left a long trench behind her in the ankle-deep ooze and the thick, congealing spunk sucked at her bare feet with every step. It was like walking through gooey, warm mud, and getting harder with every step because her balls were getting heavier every second, their rate of growth matching the crescendos and troughs of the carnal noises. By the time she reached the edge of the house, her balls were dragging behind her like a pair of beanbag chairs. She had just turned the corner when—

BOIOIOING!

She was smacked upside the chin by a boob the approximate size and weight of a prize-winning watermelon! She fell heavily backward onto her squashy sack, squeezing a sudden jolt of pain out of her monster balls strong enough to make her eyes cross.

"Yeeow!" she yelped, kicking her feet and thrashing between her hog-sized testes as she struggled to right herself. A large hand took hold of hers and pulled her back to a standing position as easily as if she were a ragdoll.

When her vision started to clear, her first impression was that the seven-foot amazon Denisha Bhootay had somehow grown a pair of ginormous, pink tits.

"You okay, hun?" asked Denisha. Her giant, off-color boobs bounced up and down completely independently of her body.

"Fuck meeeee!" demanded Denisha's monster mams.

"Did your tits just talk?" asked the still-dazed Val. It took a moment for her vision to clear and she saw Denisha hadn't grown a giant pair of giant, white tits; they belonged to ultra-busty police officer Karen Juggs! The angry shortstack was completely naked, squatting with her feet planted on top of her partner's basketball-sized balls and riding the amazonian futa's thirty-inch cock like a bucking bronco!

"She gets like this sometimes," said Denisha, gesturing to the horny dwarf sliding up and down her slick, black fuckpole. She was stripped almost nude except for a pair of black fishnet stockings held up by a lacy garterbelt.

Juggs's eyes rolled back in her head and she growled hungrily as the bulge of Denisha's baseball-bat-sized dong tented her taut, pink belly between her massive, bouncing tits.

"She has Situationally-Triggered Nymphomania," Denisha explained, breathing heavily. Her regal face was shiny with sweat. A drop of perspiration dangled from her plush bottom lip. "Once she gets started, she can go for hours. It's one of the reasons I'm stuck as her partner; I'm the only one who can handle her when she gets into one of her sex-frenzies."

Vall nodded. "Ahh, STN," she said, stroking her chin. A lot of the people Val fucked ended up developing nymphomania as a result, so she was familiar with the condition.

"Less. Talking. More. Fucking!" Juggs demanded, barking out the words in time with her forceful thrusts.

"Karen! Karen! I think I'm gonna—" Denisha looked like she was about to sneeze.

Juggs scowled. "Again?" She grunted. "This is the fifth time! You're such a one-pump chump!"

"Hrrrngh!" Denisha grunted, falling back against the pink stucco wall behind her. Her nails left scratch marks in the plaster as her mammoth balls contracted into the base of her shaft. A waterfall of hot jizz came pouring out of Juggs's steaming, stretched-open babyhole a moment later.

"Fuck yeah, fill me up, bitch!" demanded Juggs, her thrusts now accompanied by sloppy bursts of hot girl goop. The load of white ooze coated Juggs's pale feet and flowed over Denisha's heavy, mocha-colored balls to splatter heavily on the ground.

Juggs came a moment later, adding her own slick juices to the mixture flowing over her feet. She clenched her toes, her tiny pink piggies pinching the squishy folds of Denisha's hefty sack.

The relaxation of orgasm lasted barely a few seconds before the mega-boobed nympho resumed her thrusting.

"Hey!" said Juggs. "You're starting to get soft!" She slapped at the bulge of Denisha's shaft in her belly, grabbing it and trying to shake the softening shaft back to life.

"Help me!" Denisha looked imploringly at Val.

"Well, I'm not about to turn down a friend in need!" said Valerie, grabbing her floppy, four-foot fuckstick in both hands and angling it up so that it rubbed Denisha's bulge through Juggs's tummy. Denisha groaned at the new sensation and Juggs intensified her thrusts. The busty cop's furiously flapping tits were a pink blur as they slapped up and down between Denisha's shoulders and thighs.

Even dodging the wildly-bouncing milk-tanks, it didn't take Val long to get rock hard. She squished her cantaloupe-sized cockhead against Juggs's clit and swirled the tip to coat the swollen nubbin in a thick glaze of translucent precum. Once it was nicely coated, Val pushed the inch-long opening of her cumslit right up against the policewoman's eager, pink pleasure pearl and began using the mouth of her cock to suck it off.

Shlurrp shlurrp shlooorp!

Juggs moaned greedily and dug her nails into Denisha's back. Her tongue dangled from her mouth and her toes curled again as she was simultaneously rocked by twin orgasms from her clit and g-spot.

Valerie moaned and thrust her hips, pumping the shaft of her gargantuan dong to create suction inside.

Shlooorp! Shooorp!

"Ahh!" Karen moaned as Val's hungry cock worked her clitty. The eraser-tip-sized nub swelled from the suction, expanding to touch the walls of Val's gaping urethra.

"Unff!" Val bit her lip as she focused on the long, slow strokes that pulled Jugss's clit deeper into her hungry anaconda. Karen groaned and bit her lower lip as she squirmed.

"C-call me names!" Juggs barked, suddenly. "Call me a fucking nympho slut!"

"Oh, you like dirty names, you slut bitch?" purred Valerie.

"Fuuuuuuck yes!" Karen's eyes rolled back in her head. She let go of Denisha with one hand and began massaging her pubic mound just above where Valerie's cockhead was giving her clit a dick blowjob. Val couldn't believe her eyes! This girl had thirty inches of cock up her gooch and getting her clit sucked off and she was still horny enough to masturbate!

"Can't get enough, you nympho freak?" asked Val. "You want more?"

Karen bit her lip again and nodded, rubbing herself furiously as she rose and fell sinuously on Denisha's fuckpole.

"I can't hear you!" said Val, pumping her cock furiously.

"M-more!" Karen moaned. "Ohhh!" Another wave of orgasm washed over her. Denisha grunted too and blinked the sweat out of her eyes as she gripped Karen by the waist. A fresh waterfall of fragrant cunt-honey poured down her shaft and drenched her balls.

Val pulled her dong free from Karen's clit. The fat cockhead disengaged with a sound like a cork popping out of a slimy champagne bottle. Karen's clitty popped free. It was swollen like a bright purple baby carrot, throbbing in the glare of the patio lights.

"Aaah!" moaned officer Juggs.

Val grabbed her cock and shoved it roughly at Karen's face, cramming it against her nose.

"You want this, cockslut?" asked Valerie. Her cockhead was bigger than Karen's face.

"Fuuuuck!" Karen moaned, licking at the glistening mushroom Val was shoving against her lips. The colossal fuck spear was drooling precum nonstop, fed continuously by Val's churning, groaning nuts. The two titanic testes behind Val's muscular legs were so large they came up to her ass. Steam rose from the quivering surface of her sofa-sized nutsack and the whole, bloated, pink mound seemed to heave up and down as if her hog-sized balls were breathing. Cum sloshed loudly inside.

Val couldn't believe she was horny after the load she'd just blown into Roxie's womb. Maybe they were invigorated by all the teenage hormones at the party, or getting slapped by bungee cords had made them mad. Whatever the reason, there was no arguing with her balls when they got like this. They seemed to be filling faster even as she stood there rubbing her sloppy dick in Karen's face and made the horny cop beg to take it all. A surge of precum exploded from the throbbing tip, momentarily engulfing Karen's head completely and splattering hotly across Denisha's shoulders and chin.

"Damn, Val," Denisha said, licking salty precum off her plush lips. "Your spunk tastes better than ever!"

"I'm on a pineapple diet," said Val. "Bitches like this can't get enough." She shoved her cockhead in Karen's face again. The eager nympho slurped at the gushing river that poured over her eyes, cheeks and chin, fighting to drink up every drop.

"You want this inside you? You want me in you?" asked Val, waggling her dong so that it slapped Karen in the face.

"Gruhhyesss!" she gurgled.

"Beg for it," Val commanded.

"P-put it in meee!" cried Karen.

"No, really beg!" Val said, shoving her cockhead hard in Karen's face, smearing it with translucent, milky precum the consistency of warm jelly.

Juggs reached over the tops of her titanic tits and grasped Val's cock tightly between her small hands.

"Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!" She panted, jerking herself up and down Denisha's fuckpole in time with her breathless pleas. "Stuff my pussy with your stupid, fat cock!"

She buried her face in Val's gaping cumslit. Her small, upturned nose vanished into the moist depths as she slurped at the gushing stream of fragrant juice like a thirsty man at a desert spring.

"You're such a giant slut that one mega-cock isn't enough for you, you gotta cram two mega-cocks up your bimbo slit!" Val laughed. "Is that it?"

Karen Juggs popped her face out of Val's cumslit and slurped back a huge mouthful of precum. "Yes!" she gasped.

"Say it. Say you need two mega-cocks up your bimbo slit," Val ordered.

"I need them! I need two cocks in my bimbo-slit!" Karen yelled.

"You need them so bad!"

"I do! I dooooo!" Karen rubbed her face all over Val's gushing cockhead, smearing thick precum all across her face and collarbone. Her blonde bun was half undone and several of her long, golden locks were plastered to her shoulders by Val's fragrant goop.

Val withdrew her cock from Karen's slurping lips and slid it down her bulging stomach. She could feel the bulge of Denisha's cockveins through the distended flesh of the tiny cop's belly as she slid the fat cockhead down, down down until it was once again rubbing Karen's bulbous clit.

"Ahhhhhn!" Karen moaned. Orgasm shook her again and her pussy lips tensed, squeezing the base of Denisha's shaft so hard that her fat veins momentarily bulged huge and purple . The humongous amazon grunted in mingled pain and pleasure.

Val positioned her honeydew-sized cockhead beneath Karen's tight-stretched labia. The quivering fuckhole was stuffed too full for Val to just slide it in. She needed help.

dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers