Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying on my bed one day in blissful solitude, naked and with both hands busy. In my mind Tom was making love to me (I hadn't yet had so much as a finger inside myself, and boy did I ever have the wrong idea what it felt like!) and I was rubbing myself into a blissful state. I must have been making some pretty obvious noises because the next thing I knew, the door burst open and there stood my dad and mom!

I just about died of fright and shame. They almost disowned me.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next few months were terrible. I was forbidden to go away to the university where I'd been accepted. The local community college would have to be good enough for me, so I decided to make the best of it and sign up for bookkeeping. Even so, my folks were certain if they let me out of their sight for even a few hours, I'd turn into a sex-depraved "wanton".

The worst part was talking to the minister of our church. He let me know in no uncertain terms that my parents had saved me from a highway that led straight to hell. From what I was going through both from my parents, from him, but also from myself, I believed everything he told me.

For three months I went to school, studied and waitressed part-time and not once did I touch myself, even though sometimes the urge was almost uncontrollable. I knew that if my parents caught me again, I'd be thrown out of the house with nothing and shunned from the family. I couldn't face that...not yet.

Then in early October, the restaurant I worked at hosted a frat party for the local university. It was homecoming week and all the "old boys" were in town. They booked a Friday evening cocktail reception for it. I was carrying around trays of hor d'oeuvres and ignoring all the smart comments some of the undergrads were making. I was also praying my parents wouldn't appear unexpectedly, because if they'd seen all these "wild young men", I would have been dragged out of there so fast...

Even though sex was firmly out of my mind and off the agenda, I couldn't help noticing all the good-looking young men. One in particular stood out to me. He was tall, dark haired, very slim (but not skinny) and he had the most penetrating eyes.

Part way through the evening, as I was cleaning up some dirty glasses, he came over to help me. Another time he kept someone who was a little in his cups, from bumping me as I came out of the kitchen with a tray of hot hor d'oeuvres. We started chatting and he was very unlike his rather cheeky frat brothers: no come-ons, no leering; he just seemed to be a nice guy. He told me his name was Mike.

By the end of the evening, despite my best attempts, I began to realize that I was feeling strongly attracted to him. This made me very depressed because I knew EXACTLY what my parents would have to say on the subject.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next Sunday, there was Mike in church. He didn't approach me, but we did exchange several glances and he said something innocuous like "nice day" as my family and I were leaving and he just happened to be next to us as we went down the walk.

Over the next few weeks he came in to the restaurant seemingly every time I was on and always seemed to wind up in my section. I finally went up to the hostess and asked about it.

"Yeah, Val, he always asks to sit in your section. Sometimes he even has to wait for a table to open up. Who is he? He's quite a hunk!

We began talking -- as it would have been rude not to, and besides, I was really intrigued by him. On maybe his third or fourth visit, he asked me out.

My heart began thumping hard at the thought, but I knew what I had to say. "I don't know if my parents would let me date you. They don't approve of the university kids."

He looked at me somewhat stunned. "But Tina said that you're almost 19!"

Tina was the hostess and she'd obviously been talking to Mike about me.

"It's a long story..." I began.

"They're obviously pretty strict. So there's no chance we could go out. I'd be willing to talk to your dad."

I shook my head sadly. "It wouldn't do a bit of good. I'm sorry."

The next day I had off and only one class at school so I was home early. Stephanie had come back from university for the weekend and my parents actually allowed me to go over for a visit.

Stephanie seemed to have a new glow to her. "You won't believe what's happened!"

"A boyfriend?"

"Who told you?"

"No one," I laughed. "It's just rather easy to tell."

"Can you also tell then that I'm not a virgin anymore?"

My eyes widened involuntarily and she started giggling. Then she proceeded to tell me every gory detail of her seduction at the hands of a teaching assistant 5 years her senior. Knowing Steph, I wondered whom had actually seduced whom.

I knew that I was asking for trouble allowing my friend to run on, but somehow the horniness clicked in and I couldn't help but get super turned-on by what I was hearing. Unfortunately, I was also wearing a skirt and since I was sitting cross-legged with Steph on her bed, it was soon pretty obvious from the aroma what my condition was.

Steph stopped talking and looked at me curiously. "That's you?"

My face turned crimson and I looked down, unable to answer.

"You little slut!" she laughed. "I'll bet you've masturbating like crazy."

I continued blushing furiously, but also tears started running down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Steph asked, all gaiety gone at my distress.

The whole sordid story came out. How I'd been hooked and how my parents had found me, and what had happened afterwards. Then I told her about Mike and the fact that my parents would never let me go out with him.

"I'm probably going to die an old maid!" I sobbed.

"Oh, Val, I'm so sorry I was talking the way I was. You didn't need to hear all that. You really must have gotten turned on to respond like that, and I had no idea. I'm so sorry!"

"You didn't know. It's okay. I'll deal with it."

Steph leaned forward and pulled me tightly against her, patting my back. It felt very good being held by someone, but I longed for it to be Mike's big strong arms holding me.

"You must be so horny right now," Steph said. "I bet you just can't think of anything but making yourself cum."

My face grew hot again with embarrassment, but she was right. I longed to lie back and give myself the release my body craved.

"How bad do you want to cum?" she asked.

"Real bad," I answered, surprising myself with my boldness. "I just don't dare do it at home and that doesn't leave any other opportunities."

"Would you like to do it here?"

My heart started beating really hard. "What do you mean?"

"I'm home until Monday. You could come over every day until then."

"Where would I do it?"

"In here, silly!"

"But wouldn't it look really weird if I was in here and you were hanging around in your kitchen or something?"

Stephanie smiled a tad wickedly. "You're right. I guess I'd have to stay in here with you. Would that bother you too much? I could close my eyes..."

At that point I was so horny from all the months of being to scared to touch myself that I just threw caution to the wind. "You don't think that's weird?"

"My roommate and I diddle ourselves in front of each other all the time!"

I was shocked. "You do?"

"Sure. It makes the orgasms so much more intense, knowing that someone's watching you and getting turned on. Didn't it turn you on when I did it in front of you? Come on, admit it!"

I blushed again and couldn't deny it.

"I thought so!" Steph cackled. "I knew there was a sexy, young thing hiding inside that prim and proper exterior. Come on. This will be our wicked little secret. You get to cum and I get to watch. You see if it doesn't make it better!"

It still took a great deal of convincing, but the hour was getting late and I could feel that if I didn't get some relief that night, I would explode. Finally, I agreed. "How do you want to do it?"

"You just lie back on the bed and enjoy yourself. I'll sit at my desk and I won't make a peep."

I did what Steph suggested but just felt too intimidated to start. Sensing this, she started to tell me about the time her roommate came bursting in and caught Steph riding her boyfriend's penis. Almost without thinking my hand reached under my skirt and I started gently rubbing myself through my panties. Even with the fabric in between, it felt divine.

"Why don't you take those panties off?" Steph asked.

"I don't really need to," I answered, but suddenly feeling brave, I slid them off, trying to keep myself covered as much as possible.

Steph began telling me about the second time she got laid, and I closed my eyes and started rubbing. My clit, already swollen, got even bigger and I began squeezing and pulling it. My other hand stole under my skirt to play with my labia the way I liked, but that pushed my skirt up without my realizing it.

Suddenly, my friend was standing next to the bed, staring down at me. "My goodness, Val, look at your clit!"

I immediately covered myself with both hands. "What's wrong with it?"

"I've never heard of one that size."

"Is...is that gross or something?" I had surprised myself by how bold I'd been and now Steph was making me feel like some kind of freak. Using one hand, I started to pull down my skirt and get up. "Maybe I should get going."

"Why?"

"You're embarrassing me!"

Stephanie answered my anger with a grin. "Well, you've just made me feel completely inadequate in the clit department, my dear!"

"What do you mean?"

By way of answer, my friend calmly unsnapped her jeans and slid them down her legs. Her panties followed and there she was, naked from the waist down. Crouching at the end of the bed, she parted her labia, exposing the inside of her privates. Her inner lips were smaller than mine but they were red and puffy, and as Steph pulled up, her clit popped into view. Seeing it again I was aware how much, much smaller it was than mine.

"Now, Val, I'm about as turned on as I've ever been, and this is as big as my clit gets. Now do you see what I'm talking about?"

I uncovered myself and we looked down. Even though it had started to shrink again, my "little man in the boat" was a goliath compared to Steph's. Even with my labia closed, it was sticking out between them a bit.

"Do you know what well-hung means?" she asked.

"Is that when a guy has a really big penis? I've heard some girls talk about it."

Steph laughed. "Well, girl, you're what I would call very well hung. How big does that thing get?"

"I don't know. I've never measured it. I never knew there was anything that...different about it."

Look, Val, I have GOT to find out. Would you play with yourself some more and get it really big? I'll get a ruler!"

Now that I knew there wasn't something wrong with me, I felt more relaxed and became aware that I was still really turned-on. As Stephanie started rummaging through her desk, I began to play with myself again. Pretty soon I could feel my clit start to throb and swell.

"That feels about as big as it will get," I said and Steph knelt between my legs, ruler at the ready. I continued to roll my fingers around the top as she put the ruler next to it.

"Wow. When I pull the little hood back, it's 3/4 of an inch long! Does it get any fatter? It's more than an eighth of an inch now."

"How would I know?" I gasped as the ruler bumped the tender flesh.

Steph stayed between my wide open legs as I continued to play with myself, all embarrassment out the window I was so hot.

Bending down to examine it closer, she reached out. "Can I touch it?"

I stopped. "Why?"

"Well, it looks a lot like a little cock. I'm curious to see if it feels like one." I moved my hands away and she stroked it between her index finger and thumb. "Yeah, it does. The skin feels smoother but that could be because you're so wet."

She continued to stroke and squeeze it and the difference in having someone else touching me was surprisingly more intense. Even though I felt a very awkward about what was happening, I couldn't bring myself to ask Stephanie to stop. Leaning back against the pillow, I shut my eyes and let the glorious sensations wash over me.

Before long, my hips began moving and thrusting up as Steph started gripping my clit a little harder and pulled at it gently. All I could think about were the things that she'd been telling me, how her boyfriend's penis felt the first time it slipped inside of her and how she'd cum so hard that she'd actually screamed. I imagined what Mike might feel like doing the same thing and how I would respond. All my guilt was vanishing the more turned on I got.

I could feel an intense pressure building up between my legs and juices leaking out of me. After denying myself this pleasure for so long, it didn't surprise me how strong it felt. As my erotic climb built to an even higher level, something unexpected happened.

Suddenly I was aware of Steph's hot breath on my exposed clit as she used her other hand pull my ladia apart to expose it even more, then gasped as she slipped it inside her mouth and sucked hard.

Part of it was the shock of having her take me in her mouth, part was the thrill of having someone actually performing oral sex on me and part of it was just how absolutely incredible it felt, but I had one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever experienced. Wave upon wave of blinding pleasure flowed through me as I screamed and thrashed around on the bed. Then everything went black.

I was only out for a moment, but I certainly scared Steph. She wasn't quite as experienced as she made out to be and had never heard of someone passing out from the intensity of an orgasm. I didn't know where I was for a moment and then it all came back, but in reverse order: first the incredible orgasm then the fact that I'd come when Stephanie had taken me in her mouth.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I just did it without thinking. I couldn't help myself. Are you mad?"

I shook my head.

"Grossed out?"

Even though I didn't know exactly HOW I felt about having another female make me orgasm, I shook my head again. "No, I'm just very surprised it happened, that's all."

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" she asked, looking very uneasy herself.

Complete lassitude seemed to be holding me back from freaking out about what had just happened. That and the fact that I had never experienced anything that intense in my life. I became aware that THIS was what turned me on so much about sex. It was being totally out of control, unable to stop myself, completely lost in sensuality. It was pretty heady and also quite scary. My life had always been made up of total control, either by my parents or myself.

We got ourselves cleaned up pretty quickly. Steph's parents were due home and I really didn't want to see them in case they could detect any outward signs of what had just taken place. I also didn't want my parents to ground me for being home late. This was one of the first times they'd trusted me on my own since IT had happened.

And just look what I'd allowed to happen!

"Will you be over again tomorrow?" Steph asked as she opened the front door for me. "My parents are going to be away all day."

"I, ah, no. I don't think I can. My, ah, parents... You know how it is."

Steph smiled a touch sadly. "Well, okay. But if you change your mind, just give me a call."

"Yeah, sure," I said as I headed down the front walk.

Guilt was starting to set in, and it was mixed with a bit of fear. I felt that there was some uncontrollable wild animal inside of me. If I let it out, there was no telling what would happen. No, I wouldn't be going back to Steph's tomorrow. It was WAY too dangerous with the wild animals lurking around.

God help me, the next day I was back...

12