Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, Mike. If you don't want to do this, it all stops here and now. Davey can go home with blue balls for all I care."

"Are you having second thoughts?"

Val shook her head. "No. I think it's the perfect opportunity for a lot of things to happen. Am I nervous? You bet. I've never acted or dressed like this in my life!"

I gave her a peck on the cheek. "You're carrying it off like an old pro. I thought Davey was going to start salivating when you first walked out!"

"Then hold on to your hat, love, 'cause you ain't seen nothin' yet!"

Claire called across to us. "Hey! What are you two talking about so seriously over there? We're getting lonely."

Dinner was an interesting affair as the two women basically switched partners. Val sat close to Davey, touching him frequently, laughing at everything he said and generally had him eating out of her hand. Claire was doing a good job from her end, once going so far as to lean over and slide her hand up my leg to cop a feel of my swollen cock.

"I'm looking forward to having tube steak for dessert tonight," she whispered leaning close.

After dinner, we continued chatting for a good long time, until Claire said to Val, "Now do you think these two studs have earned the right to see what we bought for ourselves today?"

"Hmmm. I don't know."

"What did you buy?" Davey and I both said together, causing all four of us to start laughing.

"Shall we, Valerie?" Claire asked as she got up from the table. "The guys can clear up while we get changed. Then they're to come out here and wait patiently for us."

Davey and I made a quick job of cleaning up, all the while joking about "women".

"I'll bet Claire is a handful," I observed.

"Mike, you'll never know the half of it. I just don't know where that girl is going to come from next sometimes. It's a redheaded thing." He stopped and thought for a moment. "Your Valerie is quite a woman, though, quite a woman. She's got to be in her mid-forties but I swear she could pass for thirty."

"She can be a handful, too, Mike."

He took my meaning at once. "I'll bet she can."

The two women came out about two minutes after we sat back down at the now-cleared table. When we saw what they were wearing, it seemed that they should have taken about 20 seconds to get changed. Davey and I both whistled -- and meant it.

Valerie had on the most miniscule bikini I'd ever seen. Basically it consisted of three small triangles of blue fabric held together by the thinnest of strings. It wasn't until she walked by me on her way to the pool that I realized the bottom was just a g-string. There was Val's gorgeous heart-shaped butt for the world to see. She cut the water like a knife as she dove in.

Claire's swimsuit was even more outrageous, if that's possible. It consisted of two strips of fabric about 3 inches that started at her neck, came down over the center of her breasts and thenwent down into a V at her crotch. In back, appearing from between her cheeks in a thinner strip, it split again to join up to go up to her neck. The only other place I'd seen something like that was in Japan.

Neither swimsuit left anything to the imagination. Claire used the ladder to get into the pool. Her outfit probably wouldn't have survived the impact of a dive.

Everyone looked at Davey for a cue. If he got angry about the near nakedness of his wife in front of me, then the whole evening would have ended right there.

He looked from one woman to the other for several seconds while we waited.

"I wish you'd told me we would be going swimming, Claire," he finally said. "I would have brought my suit."

We all relaxed and Claire said, "There's one of of Mike's on the bed in the guest room. Mike? You going to join us, too?"

Davey and I raced for the house.

I always wear those baggy swimming trunks, and so I was pretty surprised when Davey came out of the house wearing a speedo. My first cue was Val's eyes nearly bugging out of her head. Then I turned around and saw it. I don't know if he was partially aroused or not but the bulge in that suit looked enormous. Claire caught my eye and winked. She'd set the whole thing up.

We all splashed around for a good while. The women looked like mermaids caught in the lights of the pool, so Davey and I did a good amount of standing around and gawking as they put on their show.

Finally Val got up on the diving board. She'd been part of the diving team in high school so she could do a few fancy things like flips. The first few, just the simple stuff, jack knives and the like, went fine. It was on the fourth dive, a summersault which required a high spring off the board that things came undone -- literally.

The dive was perfect, except not all of Val's bikini made it. Her top fluttered down behind her and landed on the water like a limp flag. Bubbling up behind it a few moments later was the bikini bottom.

Val surfaced at the shallow end of the pool and stood up. Only then did she realize that her entire body was on display for everyone to see -- especially Davey.

"Oh damn!" she said, but didn't make any effort to cover up.

Claire swam over to the floating parts of Val's bikini, grabbed them and then chucked everything high into the air where they caught around some tree branches.

"Hey! No fair!" Val shouted and then disappeared under the surface.

Claire had her back to Val because of her throw so she never saw my wife coming. All of a sudden she disappeared under the surface, reappearing a couple of seconds later, spluttering and coughing, and without her bathing suit.

Val resurfaced at the far end of the pool and Claire's suit followed hers up into the tree branches. "Now we're even!"

Claire paddled to the side of the pool and started laughing as soon as she caught her breath. "No, we're not even. You and I are naked and those guys over there with the shit-eating grins still have their suits on. I propose we go in the house and get dressed unless they strip down too."

"Sounds good to me," Val answered.

Davey and I looked at each other and shrugged, and off came the suits. I must admit that I shucked mine with a bit of concern. From what I'd seen of Davey, he had quite the hardware.

We swam around for awhile again with things now really beginning to heat up. Several times Val and Claire swam between my legs, grabbing my cock as they did. They also did the same to Davey and I wondered if Val had felt Davey up yet. I was getting very hard but didn't look over at him to check out his state. At one point I'm sure Claire took him in her mouth, but the shimmering water made it hard to be certain.

Finally, Claire swam over towards me. "Hey, I'm getting thirsty. Who'd like something more to drink?" Everyone said yes. "Mike help me with this, will you?" she said as she climbed the steps at the shallow end. "And you two! No hanky panky while we're gone! Got that?"

Val shot me a glance as I headed for the house with her friend. It was a cross between being really scared and really turned on.

Claire and I took about five minutes on our errand, mostly taken up with sharing some very hot kisses in the kitchen. The girl could kiss, I'd give her that. Like her personality, her mouth was fast and busy, unlike Val's languid but completely erotic manner of almost molding her mouth to yours. It was an odd experience: something so different after so many years.

"This is going very well," Claire sighed into my chest as I ran my hands down to cup her ass cheeks. "I think everyone is going to get what they want tonight." Her hand snaked down and gripped my dick hard.

As we were about to come out, we stopped in the doorway and looked down the yard to the pool. Sure enough, Val and Davey were treading water in the deep end, locked in an embrace, lips glued together.

Holding her two beers in one hand, Claire reached down for my twitching cock. "You get off on this, don't you?"

"I've never actually seen it before."

"You're going to see a lot more before the night is over," she said, as she began making opening noises with the screen door as if it were stuck.

By the time we got outside, Val and Davey were at opposite ends of the pool.

We swam around for awhile longer, our beers sitting by the edge of the pool, but now everything was more subdued as erotic energy crackled between all of us.

At one point Val and I were down by the diving board and Claire and Davey were at the far end of the pool retrieving their beers.

"We saw you from the house," I told Val.

"I figured you were doing something like that. Did you kiss Claire?"

"Yes, and she felt my cock."

Val giggled. "I did the same to Davey."

"And is he everything you've been hoping for?"

"That and more..."

Val pushed off for the opposite end of the pool and I followed.

When she got down to the end, she said, "I'm beginning to feel like a prune, so I'm going to get out. Anyone feel like something warming? Coffee?"

Davey's eyes followed closely as Val walked up the steps, the muscles in her butt flexing deliciously.

Claire said, "Well I'm going to stay in a while longer. This water is just too nice."

As she toweled herself off, Val looked at Davey over her shoulder. "Care to help me?"

He nodded and got out of the pool. I swear the man's cock was halfway to his knees and Val openly stared at it as he walked towards her. I stayed put since my cock was at full erection at the moment. The two quickly disappeared into the house. It was going to happen.

Claire said to me, "Davey just asked me how I'd feel if he fucked your wife."

"Really? He came out and said it?"

Claire giggled, a delightful, playful sound. "Well, not in so many words..." Then she grew more serious. "You have to understand that Davey is pretty aware of the effect his, um, attributes have on women. He KNOWS they want him."

"And you're comfortable with that?"

"Yes, because he knows I love him, and that if he started fucking around with every woman he met, I'd leave him in a flash. Tonight is just something we all need to do -- for different reasons. It's not about cheating or hurting someone else. It's about sex, pure and simple." She cocked her head to one side. "Now are you going to kiss me again? This time I won't feel like I'm going to fall down from its effects. I can just float away."

Claire swam over to me in one fluid motion, and grabbed my erection, pulling me down into the water. Swinging her legs in, she wrapped them around my waist as I rose back to my feet. Her lips found mine and I have to say that her kisses were much nicer the second and third time around. I tried to give as good as I got, and must have been doing a good job because she soon began moaning and sinuously humping on my hard cock, moving it up and down her slit without letting it enter her. Since we were no longer down in the water, the cool night air soon began to affect us, so I carried her out of the pool with her body still glued to mine, my hands down under her delightful butt to support her.

I laid Claire down on one of the lounges and started drying her off with a towel, making sure I didn't miss a spot, like her breasts, between her legs, behind her knees, or that luscious rear end.

All the while she looked up at me. "I can see why Val is still so head over heels for you."

"How so?" I asked as I dried her lower legs and feet.

Claire giggled. "I know from certain 'signs' that you're really eager to get at me, but you still take the time to make sure I'm warm and comfortable. Not many men would do that. They'd just shove the ole cock in and start fuckin'."

I dried myself off. "And even fewer men would let their wives fuck someone else."

Flashing me a very piercing look, Claire asked, "Are you feeling a bit insecure?"

"No... Well, yes, to be honest. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as well-hung as Davey, at least outside of porn films."

"Relax. A cock that big isn't all it's cracked up to be, believe me. Sometimes it feels like a watermelon being shoved up your twat. Val will be back in your bed tonight and happy to be there. You'll see." Claire stretched sinuously and spread her legs. "Now are you going to show me some of that tongue action I've heard so much about, or do I have to take matters into my own hands?"

I kissed her knees as I knelt over the end of the lounge. "How much has my wife told you?"

Claire grabbed my head and shoved it between her legs. "Don't ask..."

I'd forgotten how different women can taste. Claire was obviously VERY aroused judging by the amount of juice leaking from her. It was thinner than Val's but had a more pronounced, musky smell and flavor. I dove right in.

Claire didn't lie there undulating, sighing and moaning like Val to did to indicate what felt good and what she wanted. Claire gave orders, very specific orders. "Oh, man, that feels good! Now lick my hole. That's it. Shove your tongue right up there. Mmmm. Don't forget my rosebud! I LOVE having that licked."finally reached up and put my hand over her mouth.

Working her up to a fever pitch, I backed off, kissing her inner thighs and her mons. This had the desired effect so I did it twice more and had her really squirming. Claire kept trying to thrust her genitals up into my mouth and was panting and moaning, wiggling around to the point where I was having trouble doing what I wanted, so I reached around her legs, grabbed both her wrists and held them tight, effectively pinning her to the lounge.

Then I really went to work on her.

Every now and then, I'd flick her clit with my tongue, and even though it was far smaller than Val's, you couldn't mistake it since it was so hard and throbbing with her fast heartbeat. She moaned and cursed and struggled against my grip, but I could tell that she was loving it.

Finally, I sensed that she could take no more, so I fastened my mouth around her clit and tiny inner lips (so different from Val's) and sucked, gently rolling my tongue over everything. Just as I felt that final rise to her orgasm, I let go of her arms and slid an index finger up her ass.

Claire's response was electric. She arched her back right off the lounge and began this high, keening sound. It was a little unnerving at first, but sounded incredibly sexy as spasm after spasm wracked her small frame. I held on for dear life, occasionally flicking her clit with my tongue which would set off another round of spasms.

Finally, she could take no more and pushed my head weakly away. "Please stop!"

I moved up on the lounge and took her in my arms. She fit nicely against my chest. Every so often another small tremor would travel the length of her body. This went on for several minutes.

Eventually, Claire recovered, signaled by her rolling over on top of me and delivering a big kiss to first my nose and then my mouth. "Mike, you are the greatest. I have NEVER felt anything like that! You're going to have to show Davey what you do."

I was incredulous. "He doesn't like eating you?"

"Of course he does! Although with him, it's just a means to an end. You did it like it was the only thing in your life that you ever wanted to do. I swear to God I thought the top of my head was going to blow off!" At that point, Claire noticed my VERY stiff cock pinned between us. "Hmmm. Looks like you need a bit of action." She hiked herself up to her knees and sat straddling my waist, looking down at me, that impish grin once more on her face. Then she hopped off.

Grabbing me by the cock, she dragged me up off the lounge.

"Hey! I thought I was going to get a 'bit of action'!"

"Relax, Tiger! You will. Don't you wonder what your darling wife and my ever-lovin' have been up to all this time?"

As she pulled me towards the house, I began to wonder just that.

Claire put her finger to her lips as we slid in the back door. The house was silent and the lights were off. Maybe Davey and Val had gone upstairs. Just then we heard Val's distinctive voice coming from the direction of the living room where, as our eyes became used to the darkness, we realized there was a dim glow.

Tiptoeing to the archway, we peeked around the corner.

Two candles cast a warm light around the room. We could make out Davey lying on his back in the middle of the floor. Valerie was lying full length on him, her legs outside his. She had her hands on his shoulders, back arched and was pulling herself back and forth on his cock which was pinned between them, much as Claire had been doing to me moments before. Every so often, she'd drop her head down and kiss him, not the quick, almost hyperactive kisses of his wife, but those full-blooded, languorous mouth locks that Val did so well. The juices from Val's pussy glistened on Davey's cock every time she moved up. She was ready.

Claire pulled me around the corner and back a few steps. "This is going to be good. I don't think they've done it yet," she whispered directly into my ear.

"How do you know?"

"Did you see any semen leaking out of her? Believe me Davey cums A LOT, and I've made sure he hasn't had anything for the past week. Val is going to get a load when he cums!" She tiptoed to the door and peeked around the corner again, motioning me to join her. "Now whatever happens," she said into my ear, "be sure to keep your mouth shut. I know your wife is very shy about you watching."

I looked around the corner, just as Davey moaned to my wife, "That feels so good, Valerie, but if you don't stop, I'm going to cum all over the place. I want my first time to be inside you."

She stopped moving and kissed him again. "So do I. Now lie still and let me do this."

I thought Val would rise up and take him inside her, however she got to her feet, turned around and squatted down with her backside facing him. Davey's hands immediately found said backside which he started caressing.

I was afraid Val might look up and see me, but when I did catch her expression it was easy to see that she was in The Zone and oblivious to anything but her immediate pleasure.

At full erection, Davey's cock, now down between Val's legs was something to behold. It had to be 12" and looked to be as big around as a pop can. It glistened with the moisture Val had spread on it with her rubbing and the head was an angry red.

My wife grabbed it, and rubbing it up and down her slit in a downright lascivious display, she spread more of her juices on the head. Then she leaned one arm back, putting it on Davey's shoulder. His hands moved up to her waist to support her.

Val's pussy was wide open from her legs being spread outside Davey's, and because her torso was angled up, I could see the opening to her vagina clearly in the candle light. Next to me, Claire's hand wrapped around my rampant cock and began tugging on it gently. I had to stifle a groan.

Valerie put the huge head of Davey's cock to her opening and then pushed forward. For a moment it flexed a bit, then the head and about 2" slid up inside her. She paused and looked down between her legs, admiring the cock she'd started on its way to heaven.

Now Val had both arms on Davey's shoulders, feet flat on the floor, legs bent with Davey supporting her waist. Little by little, more of his cock disappeared inside of her as she slowly moved forward and back. On the out-stroke, the girth of his cock pulled her inner lips outward as if they were clinging to his massive organ, only to disappear back as the cock again entered her waiting pussy.

I had never seen anything so obscenely erotic. Val's head was back and her hair was hanging down as she impaled herself more and more on the huge phallus, moaning as each inch slipped in.

Next to me, Claire moved and suddenly I felt her mouth engulf my cock down to the bottom in one fluid motion. My legs quivered and it took all my concentration not to make a noise.