Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of me, Val had now managed to take the entire monster cock inside her. She stayed the moving her hips slightly as she again looked down between her legs.

"I can't believe you got the entire thing into you so easily," Davey groaned beneath her. "Goddamn, it feels like my cock is in a velvet-lined vise! You are SO tight!"

"Mmmm, Davey, and you're everything I was hoping for."

And with that Val began to fuck herself. That's the only way to describe it. She'd rock forward and Davey's cock would disappear from view as Val rotated her hips to maximize the feelings she was receiving, at the bottom, she'd hold for a moment, and from Davey's groans I knew that she was gripping him tighter with the muscles in her pussy. A sheen of sweat began to glow on her skin from the effort she was expending.

Down between my legs, Claire was returning in spades the teasing I done to her earlier, making it nearly impossible to concentrate on what was happening in front of me. This woman was a pro at cocksucking. Her tongue continually swirled under my cock as she slid its 7" easily down her throat. She wouldn't have been able to do that with Davey's pop can girth. Every time I'd get close to an orgasm she'd just stop, squeezing the base of my cock to keep me from cumming. I began to develop a serious case of blue balls.

Back in the living room, Valerie was telling Davey how good it was. "My God you fill me up! I can't believe how good you feel inside me!"

As she picked up speed I could see that Davey's hands on her waist were now forcing her down on his cock, jamming his rod up inside her. I could see it bulging far up in her belly each time it hit bottom. They were both sweating as they approached the crisis point.

That's when Val put her head up and looked straight at me. "Mike! Grab my clit! I need you to do me! Please!!" She put her head back again. "Oh God, Davey, fuck me. You fuck me so good!"

I'd sort of frozen, realizing that I'd been found out. Claire lost no time, though, and went right into the room, kneeling down between her husband's spread legs. Timing herself so she wouldn't interrupt the other lovers' movements, she leaned forward and sucked Val's throbbing clit into her mouth.

Val was too far gone to notice what was happening and Davey couldn't see, but I had a ringside seat to the action. Not for long, though, because Claire stuck her butt into the air and wiggled it a bit by way of invitation. I needed no second message.

Getting behind her, I slid my entire length into Claire's sopping wet pussy. Not knowing what else to do, I just knelt there and let Claire do the work as she followed Val's body forward and back, her mouth locked onto Val's clitoris.

Everyone was moaning, cursing, urging the others onward.

Val was the first to pop and she had a screaming, gushing orgasm as she stiffened on top of Davey. He went second, jamming Val down hard on his pulsing cock. Claire finally pulled away from Val and we went off together. I don't know about anyone else, but my orgasm was the strongest I'd ever experienced, making me lightheaded from its intensity.

Next thing I knew we were all lying in a tumbled heap on the living room floor, trying to get our breath back. I lifted my head and looked right up between Val's legs. Her vulva was red and swollen and Davey's cum and her juices were still leaking from her, disappearing down her crack.

Val felt around the floor with her hand, then said to the three of us with a satisfied chuckle, "Shit! I guess this means we're going to have to get the carpets cleaned!"