Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting on a short, green silk robe she looks especially good in, she disappeared into the bathroom again. When she came out, I got a very good image of her as she stopped in the centre of the room, looking at the bed. Eyes, lips, fingers and toes had all been given careful treatment, and she looked breathtaking.

Suddenly, I realized with a sinking heart, that when we'd passed earlier, she had been wearing almost no makeup.

Disappearing from the bedroom, she reappeared on the living room camera several minutes later, still in her robe, and carrying a wine bottle with 2 glasses. Pouring herself a glass, she tucked a leg under her and took a very big swallow. Within 5 minutes, she'd finished that glass and poured another.

My sandwich lay forgotten on the plate.

Eventually, the doorbell chimed and she went to answer it. Dave walked in and sat on the sofa. Val poured him some wine and sat down next to him, close but not too close, although the robe she was wearing was filmy enough to show everything she had.

Both seemed ill at ease as they sipped their wine and made small talk. Unfortunately, Val had put on some music and it obscured most of what they were saying.

Then Dave put down his glass and pulled Valerie against him. She offered no resistance as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

It didn't take long for my wife to slip the robe down her shoulders and Davey wasted no time in burying his face in her breasts as she lay back against some pillows. The expression on her face, which was turned to the camera, remained anxious until she eventually closed her eyes.

I sat there stunned. Was this the first time or one of many? Had they been keeping their trysts at Davey and Claire's apartment or in hotel rooms? I felt sick and angry at Val's betrayal of my trust.

At the same time, there was no denying my cock was getting painfully hard. If I divorced myself (ha!) from what was going on, that this was my wife playing around on me, there was no denying that the action was VERY hot.

Knowing Val as I did, it was obvious she was getting quite aroused. What Davey needed to do now was tease her a bit, hold her off and it would drive her crazy with lust. He simply slipped one hand down between them, obviously shoved a finger or two inside her.

Val's head went back and in a matter of moments, humping on Davey's fingers, she had her first orgasm, not one of her spectacular ones that she said left her with her eyes crossed, but a good one nonetheless.

"Get you clothes off!" she ordered Davey.

He made a big production of removing his flannel shirt, then shoes and socks and finally slipping down his jeans. The entire time Val looked at him in obvious hunger. His cock had escaped his briefs and lay up along his abdomen, reaching almost to his navel.

"Want to take these off yourself?" he asked.

Val, leaving her robe behind on the sofa, rose and came to her lover. Taking her time she lowered his briefs until he could step out of them.

"It's more magnificent than I remember," she said in a dreamy voice as she knelt in front of the monster. She kissed it, rather demurely at first, then with increasing passion.

She couldn't get much more than the head and a couple of inches in, no matter how gamely she tried and this clearly frustrated her.

Davey, on the other hand, was obviously in seventh heaven, urging her on to "Suck it, babe", "That's so damn good!" and "You're a great little cocksucker!"

Val ignored Dave's words, even though she abhors the term "cocksucker".

Pretty soon it was obvious from the movement of his hips that Davey was close to coming. Val held on and soon his butt cheeks tightened and she was swallowing frantically. She almost managed it all, with one small stream escaping from the corner of her mouth.

"My God!" she said as she pulled away. "What are you trying to do, drown me?"

"Hey, I've been saving it up for you, babe, ever since you called me last week."

Last week? Val had seemed a bit odd on Thursday and Friday, but I'd put that down to the end of her period. We'd made love on the weekend, not Monday, and on Tuesday and Wednesday, I'd gotten two of her fabulous deep throat blowjobs. She hadn't wanted me to do anything for her since she said she had a small sore. Hmmm...

"Let's not do anymore talking. Okay, Dave? I just want that big cock of yours." Val lay back on the floor, spreading her legs obscenely. "Here it is, big boy. Come and get it!"

Her juices were flowing like a river, but even so, she sucked in her breath when he shoved the first few inches in. In under a minute, the whole obscene sausage had disappeared inside my wife and she forced him to lay there while she luxuriated in the feeling of it.

Then using her hands on his waist she started moving him in and out, slowly at first, but with mounting passion. In short order, he was pounding her for all she was worth -- and Valerie was howling in her lust as she came over and over and over again.

Because he'd just come, Davey kept it up for quite a long time and they both grew quite vocal. He kept asking her how much she liked it. Eventually he said, "I bet you love this better than Mike."

Val's eyes flew open when she heard that. "Just shut up and fuck me with that monster! That's what I love. That's what I want! Make me cum again. Got that?"

Davey got the message and redoubled his efforts. Pretty soon his breath grew ragged, his groans deeper, and then his butt cheeks tightened as he jammed his cock to the hilt inside Val and came. She seemed to follow him immediately, probably from the sensation of him shooting inside her.

Dave rolled off and lay there puffing like a steam train. "Man, oh man, I could never bang Claire like that. I'd break the poor thing in half!"

Without a word, Val clapped her hand between her legs, rose and left the room.

They fucked twice more, once with Val on her knees and him behind, her hand back between her legs diddling herself, and once with her on top as I'd seen her do the first time she'd fucked him. Her pussy was red and swollen and they took it pretty easy. Val must have been sore by then.

When Davey finally left, it was only a half hour before I'd gotten home. Nothing was said as they parted and they only shared a short kiss. I hoped it was because of guilt at what they'd just done to two marriages.

With a shaking hand, I dialed Claire's number and fortunately didn't get Dave (out bowling).

"Hi Mike! Long time, no hear. What's up?"

"Can you meet me for lunch tomorrow? We have to talk."

"Where?"

"My place. There's something you have to see."

"That doesn't sound good."

"It isn't."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"That son of a bitch!" Claire said, her cheeks as red as her hair. "I'm going to fix him good!"

We'd just finished watching the recording my wife and her husband has unwittingly made the afternoon before.

"So you're going to seek a divorce?" I asked.

"Divorce? I don't know. I'm just going to make damn sure I get even with him. That's first on the agenda. How about you?"

The previous evening, I'd pretended I was asleep at the computer when Val arrived back from work, and had camped out on the sofa in our den. She'd been sound asleep when I headed out early to work, leaving a note about a sudden breakfast meeting.

I shook my head sadly as I answered, "I just don't know. We've been together for so long, I can't picture myself without Val."

"But are you angry?"

"Certainly! She betrayed everything yesterday!"

Claire, oddly, grinned. "Then be like me: get even with her. Believe me, you'll feel a whole lot better. Once we're even, then we'll see where we want to go."

Even though I was heartsick, she'd gotten me curious. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Well, I've thought about this a lot over the past couple of months and kept very close tabs on Davey. I've made my plans. In the end, I may decide to kick his butt out, but I'm going to make sure he's aware that I know everything. And I also know where to kick him where it will really hurt. Now, here's my plan..."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It took us over two weeks to pull everything together. Fortunately, for 10 days of that, Val's mother was visiting and that meant almost no sex since Val didn't feel comfortable making love when her mother was around. That suited me fine. She filled the space by giving me blowjobs. It was probably due to guilt, nothing more. I hardened my heart, but tried to appear normal outwardly. A few times I slipped and Val would look at me curiously, almost as if she were scared. She had every right to be.

Claire and I met twice more. She did all the planning (and it was a lot), and I did a bit of construction work in the basement.

At our last meeting, the day before "Revenge Day" as Claire called it, we reviewed everything.

"And you honestly think this might save our marriages?" I asked for about the 100th time.

"What harm can it do? We have to make them INCREDIBLY sorry they did what they did, and then we have to pound it home a dozen times over. Then we'll see where we stand." She laughed, something I couldn't do much anymore. "The only question in my mind has been you. Can you go through with this? Because if you can't, I'm going to have to get someone else to stand in for you, and that's going to leave you and Val with a big problem."

I sighed. "I'll do it, but for the record I think that this plan is nuts."

Claire mimed taking out a notebook and writing a check mark in it after shuffling through about ten pages. "Duly noted, sir, for the 200th time!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Finally "R Day", a Saturday, came around. Everything was ready at my end and a quick cell phone call from Claire assured me that she had her ducks in a row and we were only hours away.

Part One was to get out of the house in the late afternoon (easily done) but to be home in time to greet my wife as she got home from work. Claire had booked off "sick". She'd allowed for a half hour of slop in case her part went slowly. I'd already shown her how to handle things in the basement and allowed her to experiment on me. I have to admit that I was a little intimidated by the feelings that arose, and Claire made sure to tease me about it.

When I got home around 15 minutes before Val was due, I found Claire sitting on our sofa, looking cool, calm and very much in control, a glass of white wine in her hand.

"Hope you don't mind. This was in the fridge."

"Davey?"

"Ready and waiting," she laughed. "The big dope was incredibly easy to manipulate. All I had to do was show him that clip you gave me of Val on her machines and he was almost drooling. You males are all the same when your cocks get stiff. The rest of it was a little harder to convince him to go along with, but, you know, he wanted to see me on the toys. I also know that a bit of bondage turns him on. With a little pouting from me, he was putty in my hands. He still has no idea what the hell's going to happen."

"Neither do I."

"Relax, Mike," Claire purred, giving me a light kiss on the lips. "We can't make things worse than they already are, and there is a good chance that we'll make things a whole lot better. Just play your part as we discussed." She looked at her watch. "I better make myself scarce for awhile."

She picked up her wine glass and left the living room with an exaggerated wiggle of her delectable rear end. Despite myself, I felt a stirring in my groin.

I met Val at the door, something I'd done many times in the past, but never with so heavy a heart. By the end of the evening our marriage might be well beyond saving.

She gave me a quick kiss on my cheek as she came in. "Man, it's been a brutal day."

I went around behind her to ease off her overcoat, and dropping it to the floor, snapped handcuffs around her wrists before she knew what was happening.

"Mike," she said sharply, "I'm way too tired for this tonight. Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

I slipped the blindfold over her eyes. "No, Val. You've been a very bad girl and you're going to have to be punished."

Her whole body stiffened and I knew what was going through that pretty head: does he know? She began to struggle a bit at that point and I knew she'd be more than a little scared, but I hardened my heart and pulled the ball gag out of my pocket.

As she felt it press against her lips, she started to say, "No, Mike, please don't--," but that made it child's play to press the ball in.

Now Valerie really began to struggle, and since she's in such good shape, I don't think I could have managed getting her down to the basement safely if Claire hadn't been on hand to help.

Claire appeared next to me and quickly had two velcro straps around Val's legs: one at the ankle and the other above her knees. Realizing that someone else was with me Val struggled even harder, trying to speak at the same time. I felt slightly nauseous as we laid her on the tiles of the foyer.

Claire looked down at my wife writhing on the floor uselessly. "That went well."

Val stopped struggling immediately and let out a stifled groan. NOW she knew for certain that the cat was out of the bag.

Claire bent down at Val's head and rubbed the back of her hand along my wife's soft cheek. "What you did, my dear, was very, very bad. You know that, don't you?"

Val nodded once and I felt certain that only her fear kept her from crying.

"You're going to have to be punished severely, as is my dope of a husband. Do you understand that?"

Another nod, more tentative.

"Good. Now we're going to stand you up and release your legs. You're not to move or we'll have to get rough. Remember that."

We got Valerie to her feet and Claire got busy stripping her. When we got to her top, Claire pulled out a pair of scissors and began to cut my wife's favorite top from her body. She struggled a bit at that, trying to say something around the plastic ball in her mouth. Claire slapped her face quite hard.

Standing on tiptoes, she snarled right into Val's ear, "Don't do that again!"

Now Val was crying as her friend went back to work. Cut up bra soon followed top on the floor. My wife was naked.

"Now, we're going to take you down to the basement. You're not to make a sound, no matter what happens -- or I'll do this."

Claire reached out and twisted one of Val's nipples very hard. Val gasped and tried to pull away. Claire simply held on tighter. Immediately, my wife got the message and stopped struggling. As we led her to the stairs, an arm on each elbow, she tried to walk with all the dignity she could muster, but you could tell her emotions were on a knife edge. I hardened my heart to carry on.

Down in the basement, a sight met my eyes that was almost comical. Claire had her 6-foot-plus husband nearly suspended by his wrists to the hooks I'd put into the ceiling joists. His legs were open, attached by ropes to two of the support pipes and he was almost on tiptoes. Over his head was a leather hood that ended at his nose and she'd put a ball gag in his mouth. She'd shaved all his body hair and written the word "ASSHOLE" across his chest in what I was sure was an indelible marker. His cock stood out at full erection, red and swollen because she'd put a cock ring at its base.

He must have begun struggling as he'd heard us come down the stairs and his erection was bobbing around like drunken conductor's baton. Claire grinned and pointed, her eyes on fire. She was really getting off on this.

We led Valerie over to the Sybian and strapped her tightly onto it with almost no resistance. She did squirm a bit when she felt the attachment that had been mounted. This was a new one Claire had suggested, consisting merely of a large ball about 3" in diameter called the "G Max". That girth would slip into very few women easily and Val was no exception. Applying some more lubricant to it, Claire simply pushed down on my wife's shoulders roughly until it popped in. Val let out another groan and slumped. Obviously, it hadn't felt good.

I'd also made an adjustment to the restraint set-up. This had Val tilted back more, so that her hips were forced up and her clit far away from any relief by the vibrations of the Sybian.

We were ready to begin our spouses' punishment.

Claire undid the cock ring from her husband and massaged his dick roughly. He grunted out something that sounded angry.

"Oh, dear! Little Davey is mad at me. Well, maybe this will help explain things. Dragging over a chair she'd obviously used earlier, Claire climbed up and removed the hood from her husband. His eyes widened as he saw me standing in front of him, hands on my hips and probably a pretty horrible expression on my face. I noticed the fear in his eyes with satisfaction. Then he realized that Valerie was next to him, equally trussed up. He tried to speak again. Val did the same when we removed her blindfold and she saw the situation she was in. If ever there were pleading eyes, it was hers. I looked away.

Claire was like a little commandant. From the flush of her face, I could tell she was REALLY getting off on this.

"Okay, gang. This is how it is. Unbeknownst to you last week, Mike had the living room bugged when you had your little get together."

She wheeled over our old TV set and put it right in front of them. Hitting the play button on the DVD player I'd attached, the record of what had happened began playing from the point where Dave had arrived.

Claire stood in front of both of them. "Mike and I are going upstairs and let you enjoy this in privacy. Oh, and think about what you've done to all of us while you're doing that, okay?"

We went upstairs and shut the door. I could only imagine what was going on in Valerie's mind. As for Dave, I didn't care. Both had obviously been pretty scared. Some of the things Claire planned to do to them left me distinctly uncomfortable regardless how angry I was at my wife. But I'd said I'd go along with it, so I was sort of boxed in.

The two of us sat in the living room sipping wine for about an hour, both on edge. The next few hours would tell.

When it was time to go back down, Claire swung over onto my lap, put her arms around my neck and her forehead against mine. "Now, Michael, you have to make this look good. Are you going to find that too difficult?"

She leaned forward pressing her breasts against me. With no bra and only a tee-shirt, her nipples felt like pencil erasers. "There is one part of this I've been looking forward to, Mike. Last time out I only got a small taste of that talented tongue of yours and I've been thinking about finally getting more of it. And your cock! I can't wait to feel more of that!"

Her kiss was as brutal as it was passionate. My cock began to stiffen.

"Oh, Mike, you do care!" she said, letting loose a raucous laugh. "Haven't you thought about me at all the past few months?"

"Um, yes."

"Good! Now let's get to work."

She got off me, and in about 20 seconds had kicked off her shoes, wiggled out of her jeans (no undies) and shucked her tee-shirt. I went about disrobing a little more leisurely. As my boxers went down my legs, I flinched as Claire leaned in, grabbing my cock.

"Relax! I just want it to look good when we go back downstairs."

With a minute's work, she had it at almost full salute. Then she grabbed my neck and swung herself up, gripping my waist with her legs. My cock slid along her slit which was slick with love juices.

"Mmmm. That is so nice!" She dropped down again. "It's time we got this show on the road, though. Follow me!"

I did, and her tight, tight rear end held my eyes all the way down the stairs.

Davey's eyes bugged out even farther when he saw us. He struggled uselessly against his bonds and I sincerely hoped that Claire had done a good job fastening them.

Valerie was crying, tears running out of her eyes and her breath reduced to gasping. She probably thought everything was over -- as well it might be.