Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing our jobs, Claire crouched in front of Dave and I pulled up chair in front of Valerie. Her eyes pleaded with me to remove the gag, but I didn't particularly want to hear what she would say, not yet, at least.

Claire pulled over a gym bag she'd brought with her and took out some thick lubricant, putting a generous amount on both hands. Then she began to stroke her husband's cock with the most lascivious full-length strokes, one hand then the other working his huge balls. He groaned around his gag and squeezed his eyes shut. I could imagine what it felt like.

At the same time, I started up the Sybian and now it was Val's turn for her eyes to bug out. This, I couldn't imagine what it felt like, but from Val's expression and the way her hips almost immediately started moving, I could get a good idea.

We could tell they were both puzzled wondering what the heck Claire and I were up to, but they got the general idea pretty quickly when we both cut them off short of their orgasms. Claire was particularly brutal the way she gripped the base of Davey's cock and pulled hard. You could see the tears in his eyes as he did his best to scream at her for forcing him forward on his tiptoes as she yanked. It must have hurt. Good!

Val tried hard to move her hips to get her clit in contact with the vibrating base of the Sybian attachment to no avail. I simply shut the unit down and left her hanging.

We did this for the next hour or more, bringing our spouses to the edge of blessed relief and then denying it to them at the last possible minute. Both of them were squirming with absolute frustration by the time we finished.

Dave was in a particularly bad way when Claire put the cock ring on him again. Then reaching into her bag, she took something out and walked behind him. With the remaining lubricant on her hand, she wiped barely enough on the top of an absolutely enormous butt plug and with a smack of her palm drove it right in.

He yowled and thrashed but she had him so well trussed up, he couldn't get any purchase with his feet and had to just take it. Tears streamed down his face from the pain.

Claire walked around to the front and stood in front of her husband, hands on hips. "I told you I'd make you suffer if I ever caught you messing around on me. That thing in your asshole is just a little reminder of what an asshole you've been. Are you sorry now?"

He nodded his head and tried to speak.

"Not anywhere near sorry enough to suit me!"

Valerie was looking up at me, her eyes pleading. The whole of her upper body was flushed from the agony she was in. I knew what it was like when I denied her an orgasm for too long. She'd told me that it's like her loins are burning up, itching uncontrollably, and she can't do anything about it. At this point she'd do almost anything for relief.

It wasn't coming soon.

Claire and I grabbed the sheet of plywood the Sybian was mounted on and slid Valerie over until she was facing Davey with a space of 6 or so feet between. Then we went into the laundry room and pulled out the thick air mattress I'd filled up earlier that day. This was put in the space on the floor.

Claire stood in front of Davey again. "Now you're going to have to watch your wife get laid by a man who knows something about lovemaking! You never bothered to learn much about it did you? You think that because you have a big cock that's the end of it. That's all that girls want. Well it isn't! I've wanted Mike ever since that first night, more than you can know, but I kept it together. I didn't go behind your back, and heaven knows that some nights when you rolled off me and just fell asleep, I was sorely tempted to give Mike a call. Now you'll just have to watch. Maybe you should take notes so that the next time, you won't leave some poor girl hanging like you did to me so often!"

Then it was my turn. I took a deep breath. "Val, I trusted you. Why didn't you just talk to me about this? Now, everything has been shattered between us and you cannot imagine the despair I'm feeling inside. One thing I do know is make you feel what I've been feeling the past two weeks. Maybe then you'll understand what you did to us!"

Before climbing off the chair, Claire whispered something into Davey's ear and he went absolutely berserk. He kicked and struggled so much I thought he might pull the house down on us. She gave a little laugh and planted a kiss on his nose.

Okay, now it was show time and I hoped that I could perform under this kind of pressure.

Claire walked into my arms and kissed me full on the mouth. She has a very active way of kissing, lots of lip and tongue movement, not the slow, smoldering kisses I used to get from my wife. These were fast, as if she was in a hurry, but they still packed a wallop. It was obvious she was into this, as well.

We stood there for a long time, kissing with our hands exploring each other's bodies. I loved her small, perky breasts and she loved having her nipples manhandled, so I did plenty of that. It didn't take her long to reach out for my cock and begin stroking it.

When I could, I stole quick glances at Val, who either seemed to be looking away or down at the ground. Davey, on the other hand, kept up a smoldering glare and I couldn't tell if it was directed at me, Claire or both of us. She'd assured me that he wouldn't cause any trouble but I couldn't be sure.

Pretty soon, Claire dropped to her knees and took my erection into her mouth, lubricating the tip with generous swipes of her tongue. Then she looked up at me and just slide down my length in one smooth stroke. It was a very familiar action.

"Did you tell Val how to do that?" I asked, stifling a groan.

Claire slide my cock out of her mouth. "Of course," she giggled. "Actually, I showed her how to do it one day using a banana."

I looked at Val who had squeezed her eyes shut. "Oh really..."

As she continued with the blowjob (better than Val could do), Claire started a running commentary between strokes. "You see, Davey. Having a giant cock isn't so great. I could never do something like this on you. Mmmmm. Doesn't it feel great, Mike?"

I was getting into it. "Absolutely. You suck cock better than anyone I've experienced, babe. You're the best."

Claire continued working me over, making it last over several minutes while she continued to berate her husband. Valerie continued to look away and tears were once again coursing down her face.

"I'm going to let Mike fuck my face now. Don't you wish you could do that, Davey? It feels so good and makes me so hot. I've missed it since I've been with you."

It took no more encouragement from her to do as she asked and it did indeed feel heavenly as her throat and tongue massaged my boner. In less than a minute I shot a load that made me feel as if I was turning inside out.

When it was over, Claire flopped onto her back and opened her legs. "Now I'm going to have Mike eat me, Davey. Valerie knows how good this is going to feel. Watch closely and see how a master does this. Too bad you'll never get a chance to try this on me, but that's 'cause you can't keep your dick out of places it shouldn't be."

Claire noticed that Val wasn't paying attention, so she reached over and grabbed up the Sybian's controls. "I'm going to switch this on low and make sure you get nice and worked up, Valerie, but you're not going to come. You don't deserve it!"

With that, Claire looked up at Davey, then at me. Her eyes were smoldering slits, her face and upper chest flushed. "Now give me some of that tongue!"

Her ripe scent was in my face and I lay down between her splayed legs. Within moments, I was lost in a sensual world. Knowing that what I was doing would help humiliate the man who had humiliated me, I worked Claire as best I knew how.

I must have teased her for half an hour, always bringing her close, but never closing the deal. I had her panting and thrusting, begging for me to make her cum and when I finally sucked her hard little clit into my mouth, she pumped and spasmed for a good minute, literally fucking my face as I stopped moving and let her take her pleasure on my tongue and lips. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever experienced.

After a few moments recovery, opening her eyes, Claire looked down at me and smiled. "Michael, that was amazing. You are the best! Thank you." She got to her knees and went over to her husband. Looking up at him, she taunted, "Did you like watching that Davey? Watching your wife cum at the hands of a real lover?"

Claire took off the cock ring again, then pushed down on Dave's still rock-hard prick and let go, making it bounce up and down in a thoroughly degrading fashion.

"Do you know how many times I've faked orgasms so you'd stop pounding me? How many times I've had to masturbate after you've gone to sleep? When was the last time you asked me what I wanted, whether I was satisfied? Hmmm?"

Dave looked as if he was going to cry and turned his head away. I looked over at Valerie and she was rocking slowly on the Sybian, still crying, still obviously upset, but also definitely turned on. Her clit was fully erect and throbbing and protruded straight out from between her thin lips.

Claire noticed, too, turned down the controls a bit, then reached forward and flicked Val's clit with a whack of her index finger. Val yipped and writhed but didn't quite cum. She looked at me with pleading in her eyes as she tried to say something around the gag. I turned away so I wouldn't have to look.

Claire was on all fours in the center of the air mattress, her butt up in the air, wiggling it at me.

"C'mon over here, big boy. I need that luscious prick in my snatch right now!"

I needed no encouragement and mounted her quickly.

For the next hour or two, Claire and I fucked three times and I actually came twice more. By now I was pretty vocal, too, and we encouraged each other on.While Claire ragged continually on her husband, I was more restrained with what I said to Val. Still, I didn't hide that I was really enjoying this buoyant, enthusiastic young lover as she basically went nuts all over my prick. Finally, we crashed and burned, flopping exhausted to the mattress. Claire, whether by chance or design, lay with her legs thrown open in Dave's direction so he could see my semen flowing from her puffy, red slit.

We'd turned off the Sybian at some point and Val was again staring at the floor, eyes squeezed shut. Too bad she couldn't squeeze her ears shut, too...

Now was the moment of truth.

With a nod from me, Claire went first. Getting up on the chair next to Davey, she undid the ball gag and removed it.

He immediately started yelling. "For God's sake, Claire, release me! My whole goddammed body is aching! You better-"

She slammed the ball gag in again and fastened it. "Nope. This one's not ready yet."

Davey's eyes were blazing as he struggled, but his efforts were far weaker than before. When she got off the chair, Claire padded around behind him and pounded the base of the butt plug a few times for good measure. Her husband writhed and danced at the end of his endurance.

Then she sat down next to me as we faced my cheating wife. I took out the ball gag.

Valerie began sobbing uncontrollably and couldn't speak for several minutes. Finally, it all started spilling out.

"Oh, Mike, I am so, so sorry! There is NOTHING I can ever say that will ever take away the pain and sorrow I have caused you by my selfish actions. Please let me go. I promise I'll go upstairs, pack some things and you'll never have to see me again. You can keep everything. I deserve nothing!"

She put her head down and began sobbing again.

I put my hand under her chin and forced her head up. "Why did you do it?"

"I don't know!" she wailed. "I was looking for something, I guess. I was insane. I took leave of my senses. I knew it was wrong! I hated myself the whole time I was doing it! I just couldn't stop!"

Her nose was running, so I took my undershirt and wiped it, also drying her eyes. She looked at me intensely.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked quietly, carefully keeping emotion out of my voice.

"How would you expect me to tell you I wanted another man because his penis was bigger than yours? I know you won't believe it anymore but I love YOU! You were my best friend, my solid foundation, my lover, the father of my two children and now I've thrown it all away, and for what? A few moments with a big cock! Oh God, what a fool I am!" She looked up at me. "Michael, please let me go now. I have to leave. I can't bear to watch the hurt in your eyes anymore! I can't bear it..." Valerie put her head down and began sobbing harder than ever.

I looked over at Claire and she was obviously moved by what she'd heard. She motioned for me to follow her upstairs.

In the kitchen, she turned to me. "I think your wife has gotten the message. What are you going to do?"

I turned and looked out the window at the backyard pool where this whole sordid mess had gotten started.

Without turning back, I began to speak. "I've watched that tape at least a dozen times. I do believe what Valerie said. She was in lust over Davey's cock. There is nothing more than that on the tape. She comes off as not even liking him much. That doesn't excuse what she did, not by a long shot, but I think it is a true explanation."

Claire came and stood next to me, putting her arm around my waist. "Do you want my opinion?"

"Yes, please."

"I'd give her another chance, BUT I would still certainly make her earn it. You can't go through the rest of your time together always worrying about what she's doing when you're not around. That trust is going to be a long time getting rebuilt."

"You think we should follow through with the last part of your plan?"

"Absolutely."

"What about you?"

Claire smiled grimly. "Let's see if Davey has learned any sense in the last 20 minutes."

"By the way, what did you whisper to him earlier that made him go so nuts?"

Now Claire's smile was pure evil. "I told him once I was done here today, I just might go over and fuck Ralph."

"Who's Ralph?"

"Just the person Davey hates more than anyone on earth. He's been trying to get in my pants ever since high school."

We trooped down to the cellar. On the way, Claire reached back and tweaked my cock and winked over her shoulder. Davey was a complete fool if he let her slip away.

She got back up on the chair and once again removed his gag. No response this time. He looked down at the floor.

Claire got down and planted herself in front of him. His size dwarfed her, but you could tell who was in control now.

"Tell me why I shouldn't boot your ass out the door!"

Davey was crying now, whether from pain, humiliation or because things were finally sinking in. His answer came out in a whisper. "Because I love you..."

"Well you certainly haven't demonstrated much of THAT lately!" she shouted. "You go bowling with your friends, golfing, hunting, out drinking, and what am I doing? I'm sitting at home being a good girl. I'm thinking that I'M doing something wrong and that's why you're going out all the time! Isn't that sick? I'll admit now that we didn't handle things right with Val and Mike. That was partially my fault. But don't you think it's about time I got something out of this marriage?"

"Yes..."

"Well, if we're going to stay together, things are going to have to change! I'm not going to be a total bitch and deny you everything, but you're going to goddam well give me my share of your time, or I swear to God, the next thing you'll see is a video of Ralph fucking me and I'll also show it to your goddam buddies, too! You got that?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...ma'am."

"Will you do anything to stay with me?"

Davey finally looked up and you could see the worry in his eyes. This was his make or break point. When he found out what it was going to be, he might just decide to take the easier way.

"What is that?" he asked warily.

Claire went over to the gym bag and pulled out two things. She handed one to me. We'd agreed beforehand that if one used these, both had to.

In her had Claire held a contraption made out of clear plastic.

"What's that?" Dave asked.

"It's a chastity device. I lock it on you and you have to wear it until I say it comes off. If I want you to put it on again, then you do. No arguing. That's the deal. Take it or leave it!"

"But what will the guys say?"

"Nothing unless you show it to them."

"But what about the gym?"

"Guess you can't shower at the gym anymore."

"So how long would I have to wear it?"

"That depends. I'll let you know."

Val saw the metal and chain contraption in my hand. "And is that a chastity belt?"

"Yes."

"And you want me to wear that?"

I nodded. "It will help me trust you again."

"I agree."

Claire winked at me as she turned back to Davey. "And how about you, you big lummox?"

"There's no other way?"

"Ab-so-lutely not!"

He squeezed his eyes shut. "Okay. I'll do it. I don't want to lose you. Please let me down now!"

As Claire got to work on Davey, I started to undo Val's restraints.

"My legs went numb quite awhile ago," she said. "I don't think I can get off without help."

I did have to help her off and the G Max attachment pulled out of her with an obscene plop. Picking her up, I carried her to our bedroom and massaged her legs until they began to tingle. She'd have to ride out that storm on her own.

In the basement, Dave was pulling on his pants. He turned his back as I came down.

"Everything all right?" I asked Claire.

"It fit perfectly. Studly here ain't going to be fucking anyone now without me knowing. One false move, and it's all over. He knows that."

"You leaving?"

"Yeah, it's pretty late. I'll call you on the drive home, though, there's one last thing you need to know."

"Okay." I looked down at her. "Thanks for all your help."

Claire pulled herself against me, wrapping one leg around mine and humping gently against it as she kissed me, her mouth sucking on my tongue, then she whispered in my ear, "Believe me, the pleasure was very much mine!"

I locked up after Claire and Davey and then went to the bedroom. Val was still laying there. Her eyes were very big as she looked up at me.

"I thought you'd be in the shower," I said.

"I want you to put that thing on me so you'll be sure."

"I was going to let you cum once before it's locked on."

"No," she said firmly. "I don't deserve it."

"What about when you get into one of your unbelievably horny moods?"

Val smiled. "Tough. I'll have to get used to disappointment."

It took only a few moments to get the chastity belt on and adjusted correctly. With Claire's help, we'd actually gotten all the measurements correct. It was snug around Val's crotch and she'd be able to use the bathroom with it on. It actually looked rather stylish and I loved how the two chains in the back framed and accentuated her bum.

Val had tears on her cheeks again. "Thank you, Mike, for not giving up. I don't deserve this chance, and believe me, I know it. I swear I won't let you down!"

I swatted her rear end towards the bathroom. "Not with that thing on, you won't!"

She turned and smiled at me. "I love you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

One year later...

A lot has happened. Claire told me when she phoned that night that she'd used some high-end cameras she'd borrowed from her dad to film the entire episode that afternoon. The quality was really quite amazing. Claire's ulterior motive was to also let Davey know that there was a record of his humiliation she could show anyone at any time.

We asked our spouses separately how many times they'd met. Both came back with twice: once at the apartment and once at our house. Claire and I decided that Val and Davey would have to wear their chastity devices for two months of atonement.