Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just told her to unlock you and you'd take care of yourself!"

"As if! You know what she's like."

We walked to the car arm in arm, bumping hips like a couple of giggly school kids, as we discussed my trip. Once in the car, Val became quieter.

As I drove the empty freeway, I said to Val, "Penny for your thoughts, love."

She hesitated for a moment, then answered, "I was just wondering what your feelings were about what happened."

"You mean what she did to you or the fact that it was Claire doing it?"

"Well, both."

"I HAD been thinking that you would have found it weird having another woman doing those sorts of things to you."

"It was, not that there was much I could do about it at the time," Val grinned, but it was uneasy. "You don't think any, um, less of me, do you? I mean, your wife with another woman. It WAS a little bit freaked out."

Ah, the crux of the matter. "Did you enjoy it?"

Val looked down at her lap. "Very much. I've never had an orgasm like that."

"Well, there you have it. If you enjoyed it, and I certainly didn't mind when I heard about it, then there's no harm, no foul."

After that, Valerie told me her side of what happened. Claire had neglected to mention that she'd been dressed in black leather and had acted quite the domme. "She made me beg. I was almost crying for release by the end. That girl had me so wound up I would have done anything for an orgasm. I should feel horribly embarrassed by what happened, that Claire should have seen me like that, but well, we talked a lot before she left for work this afternoon."

"I noticed when I touched your waist while we were walking to the car that you aren't wearing the chastity belt."

"Claire finally got me to see how silly I was being. I don't have to always be so frightened of my sexuality. Even after all this time it still feels wrong, somehow, like I shouldn't be enjoying things like...well, what happened last night. It's still going to take time, but last night was liberating." Val grinned over at me and pulled the side of her jeans down a bit. "I'm not wearing any underwear, either." Her hand snaked out to my stiffening cock. "And I want this thing all the way up inside me as soon as we get home."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Claire got herself an apartment about a week later and we helped her move in. Much as I liked having her around, it was good that she was gone. I knew Val wouldn't have minded if we'd fooled around, but I didn't think it would be a good idea.

Val had good days and bad. The good days, she fucked me to exhaustion, the bad she suffered her usual guilt pangs wanted nothing to do with sex.

I took a page from Claire's book and every now and then would tie Val down, pump up her clit (we'd gotten an outfit of our own) and jerk or suck her off to one explosive orgasm after another. Or I'd pump her clit, then fasten her to the Sybian where it would bounce helplessly on the vibrating pad. She'd go wild as long as the vibrations weren't too intense. The best though was when I'd pump it and then grind into her as we were fucking. She'd cum in clusters and it was quite a rush to feel her hard clit pushing into me as I pushed forward.

Valerie had been promoted and was now the manager of the store. I was so pleased for her because she'd worked hard and would make a terrific manager. However, part of her new duties was to attend the yearly sales meeting all the way across the country. She'd be gone the better part of a week. She was really anxious for me to go along, but I was just too busy with a couple of big contracts to be able to afford the time.

I suspected why she was anxious: looking the way she did, everybody would be hitting on her. Since I'd been to these sorts of events before, I knew what shannigans even respectable people got up to.

"Look, Val, I trust you," I said the night before she left. "You're not one of those people who flirts uncontrollably and I notice you've packed clothes that make you look as dowdy as possible. You'll be okay."

"I guess I should look on this as sort of a test."

I nodded. "If you want. You can call me every night and I'll talk to you as long as you want. You've always got the excuse that you have to talk to me. That can get you out of most 'situations'. Tell any guys who bother you that I have a large gun collection!"

Val smiled and looked happier.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was very uneasy as I boarded the plane. Claire and Mike had both tried to talk me out of feeling that way, but from completely different angles. Mike, as usual, said comforting words, and Claire was like my evil twin: "If you meet someone you want to take to bed, let me know and I'll go over and seduce Mike for you!"

The company had us put up in a Marriott right near corporate headquarters. They go in for that "team building" garbage a lot, so I had to put up with a first day of stupid "getting to know you games". Since I was a brand new manager, I made sure I played the game, regardless of how silly some of the activites seemed.

Most of the people were nice enough, a few of the guys were obviously on the prowl for willing females, and a number of the women were shamelessly responsive. Being probably the oldest among the managers, I really felt like a fish out of water, but that was all right with me. Dress frumpy and seem old was a good way to keep myself out of trouble!

One of the district managers did catch my eye, though. He was about Mike's height and build but where my Mike was dark-haired, Steve was blond. We got matched up for a game or two and he made some idle chit chat, asking me a bit about myself rather than spouting off about what he was all about. I did find out that he was divorced, had a daughter whom he adored and didn't get to see often enough, and I just generally found him to be a very nice guy. There was obviously no subtext to his friendliness, so I relaxed a bit and found I was enjoying talking to him.

I'd dressed that morning in a rather long dress and had my hair pinned up. In order to complete my librarian's attire, I wore my reading glasses most of the day. Some of the younger women would shake their heads when they looked at me, pity in their eyes. It was clear they felt sorry for me.

That evening, after a buffet dinner the company had brought in, I made my excuses and headed for my room as quickly as I dared. I didn't want to appear that I wasn't a good "team member"! Everyone was heading off to the hotel bar and no one asked me to join them -- except Steve.

"What are you going to do, sit in your room and watch TV all night?" he asked with a warm smile. "Come on, it's only 7:30!"

"I promised my husband I'd call, and besides, I'm the oldest one here. I've heard what a couple of those young tarts call me. No one wants to hang around with the 'old lady.'"

Steve looked at me unblinkingly. "I do."

That sort of threw me for a loop, and I blurted out, "Why?"

He reached out and touched my arm. "Because I think in your case, still water run deep."

I pulled away as if I'd received an electric shock. Actually, his touch DID send a charge through me. "I really have to be going."

He was still standing in the middle of the lobby staring at me as the elevator doors closed.

I leaned against the back of the elevator, feeling out of breath and uneasy. Why was Steve interested in me with all these young hotties running around who were obviously ready to indulge in some fooling around, whether married or not?

I went back to my room and took a cold shower, very unhappy that I was away from home and had to deal with a runaway libido despite my best efforts.

I called home and made idle chatter with my ever loving husband, and I don't think I ever meant it more when I told him how much I wished he'd been able to come. He teased me a bit about "cramping your style with all those young men around".

For some reason that set me off. Perhaps I was disgusted with how close he'd hit to home. There was no doubt that Steve had me hot and bothered -- without having done anything overt! I'd felt a wave of shame when I'd been getting undressed for the shower and realized how soaked my panties were.

Anyway, I told Mike rather harshly that I wasn't on the lookout for anything like that. Did he think I'd step out on him the moment I left home? What kind of person did he think I was? Blah, blah, blah. Even to my ears it sounded like a lady protesting too much.

"I didn't mean to insinuate anything of the kind, Val! Give me a break here. I was just teasing, that's all. I know what a guy magnet you can be even though you're totally oblivious to it. I also know what these sorts of shindigs are like. I was on quite a few myself when we were first married."

Suddenly, something dawned on me. "You never fooled around on me, did you?"

"Absolutely not! But if you were to ask me if I ever oogled the ladies and engaged in a little fantasizing about them, you might not get the same answer. But rest easy, my little Valerie, I always managed to rein in my hormones."

I felt better. "I wish you were here so I could help unleash them..."

"Oh wouldn't that be nice. Are you feeling a little horny yourself?"

"Well...yes."

Mike's voice got quiet. "Then why don't you do something about it?"

"I, um, might after we say goodnight."

The line was quiet for a moment before Mike said, "Why not do it before we hang up?"

"You mean do it while you listen? Michael! I couldn't!"

"Why not?"

"It would be just too weird! What if somebody overheard me?"

"Nobody is going to overhear you -- unless you get really loud," Mike replied with a bit of a laugh.

"Don't tease me!"

"Come on, Val. I'm your husband. You just told me that you wished I was there so you could unleash my hormones."

Suddenly something occurred to me. "Michael Brown, do you have all your clothes on?"

Again his quiet voice, so seductive, so sensual. "I did when you first called. Right now, I'm naked, lying on our bed and I'm thinking about you on the other side of the country, in a hotel and all on your own. Your breasts have that delicious, cone shaped swelling just below your nipples, and they're hard and ready to be sucked."

My heart was pounding as I lay back across the bed and opened the white terry cloth hotel robe.

"Are you naked too, Val?"

I swallowed and whispered, "Yes."

"Mmmm. I can imagine what you look like, those long, long legs, your hair fanned out around your head and that slim waist you're always working so hard to keep. Do you know that your ass looks better than the day I first saw you?"

That brought on a smile. "It does?"

"Oh, yes! Do you know how many men turn around after passing you -- especially when you have on a tight pair of jeans like the ones you were wearing when I took you to the airport? Val, you look so fine in them. Better not wear them around any of those young men. You might lead them down the road to sin."

My clit was up and throbbing as my hand drifted between my legs. I was already so wet, so hot. Mike was pushing all my buttons.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes."

"Does it feel good?"

"Oh yes..."

"I'm hard too, Val, red and throbbing. Thinking about you has me so turned on."

"Why?"

"Because I'm imagining you're not alone."

His statement hung in the air between us. Could this man read minds? I had been thinking about just that scenario, and it wasn't Michael with me, either.

With one hand I was pulling on my swollen clit as the other began working on my -- the word didn't want to come to my mind, but then it did -- my pussy, first one finger, then two and finally three. My hips began thrusting without conscious effort.

Mike's voice came again. "What are you thinking about?" I didn't answer, so he asked again.

A groan was the only sound I could make in answer.

"You're thinking about somebody being with you, too, aren't you?" Aren't you, Val?"

"Yes... I'm sorry, Mike, it's just..."

"Shhh. Don't be sorry. I know what you can be like and there's nothing wrong with it. What is he doing to you?"

My hands were working faster now, pulling on my clit with two fingers, rubbing it up and down like Claire had. With two fingers of my other hand, I was massaging my G spot. My legs were trembling, my hips restlessly moving and the phone receiver almost forgotten lay next to my head.

Steve was between my legs, arms just under my arm pits as he thrust strongly into me. I pushed back trying to take in as much of his penis as I could. We were moving as one, crashing together with delicious force as we both approached our climaxes.

Mike's tinny little voice from the phone receiver caught my attention. "He's fucking you right now, isn't he, Val?"

I was almost there, lost in my heat and need. "Oh, yes!"

"What's his name?"

In my mind Steve looked down at me and smiled. My clit was throbbing, the explosion dangerously close now. "Steve. His name is Steve," I gasped, working myself furiously.

"Do you want him?"

My orgasm hit with a force of a blow, overwhelming my entire being so that I couldn't speak or think about anything but the aching pleasure of release for what seemed like minutes. As I slowly came down, I realized what my husband had gotten me to admit.

"Michael?"

"Was it as good as it sounded?" he chuckled.

"I didn't mean for that to happen, for what I said. I'm not chasing this guy!"

"I know that. But he has caught your eye. That's part of the fun of these things. Just think of all the fantasy screws you can get for the next two days."

"You're okay with that?"

"Sure. I used to do it all the time."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"In those early years, would you have been happy hearing something like that? Would you have accepted it? Would you even have understood it?"

I thought about that for a moment. "No. I would have been completely freaked out."

"That's why I never brought it up. You're someplace where nobody knows you. People do things at these meetings they'd never do at home in a million years. Have fun. No one will judge you too harshly if you're descreet."

"Michael! Are you suggesting I actually go to bed with this guy?"

"That's up to you. I only ask one thing: come home to me happy and safe. If you can't guarantee those to things, then, no, I don't want you to do it. You're a big girl. I know your appetites and accept them. If I didn't give my permission and you went ahead and did it anyway, where would we be then?" He sighed. "What I'm saying is that I trust you."

"Even after what I did? Even after the way I made you suffer?"

"Part of the blame for that lays with me. I started this whole thing off years ago. I egged you on. You know that old saying 'if you love something enough---"

"Oh please! That is so hackneyed!"

"That doesn't make it any less true."

"And you'd be okay if something like what you're suggesting actually happened?"

Michael response was emphatic, "With that one caveat I already mentioned in mind, yes!"

We quickly said our goodbyes. I realized I'd again drenched a bed when I came, so after taking another shower, I put out some towels to hopefully absorb the mess and crawled into the second bed for some very needed sleep.

Now that the heat had worn off and the hunger slept, I felt really annoyed with myself for what I'd let happen. I could certainly expect better control from myself than this. How long had I lasted: all of 24 hours?

At the same time I could see so clearly in my mind the way that Steve had been looking at me as the elevator doors had closed. Why pick me out among everyone else? Other women in town for the meeting were obviously interested in him. Why me?

And then I'd been foolish enough to allow Mike to get behind my defences, to admit out loud what had only been a hazy idea, a little bit of fantasy. Mike's voice echoed in my head, telling me that I could do whatever I wanted. Damn him!

"Don't hold your breath, buster!" I said, turning out the light.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

By the time I left my room for breakfast next morning, my insides were in turmoil. I'd managed to get a decent sleep, but once the alarm went off, so did my brain. Resolving to do a better job of it, I pulled out some granny panties, my plainest bra and chose a frumpy skirt and jacket combination with a rather unexciting rayon blouse. Sensible shoes, little make-up and my hair in a tight bun finished off the ensemble. With glasses firmly on my nose, I grabbed my briefcase and headed off for breakfast.

Since I'd gotten up early, the hotel's coffee shop was nearly empty and the service quick, so that in a matter of half an hour, breakfast was disposed of. Only one of the conference people showed their face (and she walked right by me with barely a nod), so they must have had a long evening in the bar. If I had even a shred of luck, Steve had found some tartlette to claim his attention for the rest of the week's meetings and I'd be free from all temptation.

Two things happened later in the day to blow that idea out of the water.

First, since I had a bit of time to kill, I decided to check out the hotel's facilities. Perhaps (having gotten Steve paired off with someone in my mind) I could make use of the exercise equipment. It also might be nice to take up some of the down time with a bit of swimming.

The pool was up on the hotel's top floor. When the doors opened, her was Steve walking down the hall, hair dripping, a towel around his neck and flip-flops on his feet. Those weren't the things that caught my attention, though, and caused my heart to do a few flip-flops of its own.

His body was gorgeous: chiselled muscles, long limbs, not a lot of body hair. While his bathing suit was no Speedo, it did nothing to hide what had to be a very impressive "package" (as Claire was so fond of calling it).

The worst thing was, he caught me in full stare.

"Valerie! I didn't expect to see you up here."

"I, um, had a bit of time to kill and thought I'd look around the hotel," I mumbled while inwardly cursing the blush I knew was spread across my face and probably spreading down my neck and chest. Michael always teases me about what he calls my "world class blush".

Steve stopped in front of me. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Um...yes, I did, as a matter of fact."

"Too bad. It would have been wonderful to start my day with you."

He kept his face gentlemanly blank, but there was no mistaking his meaning.

To cover my mounting confusion, I said, "I'm surprised you're up this early. Weren't things hopping at the bar last night?"

Steve chuckled. "Oh, yes. More than the usual silliness, but I only had one drink and then headed off to my room. Yesterday was pretty tiring."

"Well, don't let me keep you."

"You're right. I'm standing here dripping on the carpet." He stepped into the still open elevator, then turned and flashed that smile at me again. "I'll see you around later, okay?"

"Yeah...sure."

As the doors closed, his eyes bored holes in me.

I was a mess. Disgustedly, I realized that my panties were soaked, so I angrily pressed for another elevator and waited with my foot tapping impatiently. Fortunately I had time to take clean myself up and put on a fresh pair of panties before the day's events started.

Everything was betraying my crumbling resolve: my husband, my body and I'm sure my best friend would too, if I called Claire up for moral support.

The second defining event of the day happened in the women's washroom just after our lunch break.

Steve had been sitting with me (and my thumping heart), but he'd been very cool after his sideways come on of earlier that morning. He was easy to talk to, though. One of the more aggressive young women had come over to our table and sat down next to him, rather too close I thought.

Try as she might, batting her baby blues at him, she couldn't cut me out and draw Steve off into a sideways conversation with her. She soon gave it up and stomped off to join her other west coast friends, but not without a definite glare at me.