Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 11

Story Info
Val does the deed, but so does Mike.
7k words
4.41
62.1k
8
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to the clock, it had been over 2 hours and still I hadn't come. We're talking a serious case of blue balls by this point, folks. Claire had me stretched out so tightly, I could barely move, and my arms and legs were really aching. For the past 20 minutes, she'd had a velcro strap wound tightly around my erection and it was red and swollen and could have been used for pounding nails. I needed to cum more than I ever had in my life, but wasn't ready to beg for it -- although I was getting close.

Claire sat cross-legged at the end of the bed, looking at me while she sipped her wine. "You know I think I'm making this as hard on myself as I am you. That is a fine-looking erection you have, mister."

My redheaded torturer had lost her leather clothes early on. After getting me firmly attached to the bed (Hey, she caught me waking up and was just too damn quick for me.), she'd played with my cock for about a half hour, bringing me to the point of release at least half a dozen times. "The hardness of your pecker hasn't impressed me yet. You don't deserve to cum...but I do!"

With that, she'd gotten off the bed and did a slow strip tease to her own inner music.

Now my wife, Valerie, can dance. She was terrible at it when we first got together, but that was because her parents hadn't allowed it. Get a little wine in her and some good music, and man, she can move! I've seen her cause some serious erections at 50 feet in about 3 minutes flat.

Claire, though, had obviously had training, and the way she sinuously removed her clothes, led me to believe she might even have been some professional stripping in her past. And believe me, she DIDN'T need music!

She'd come dressed in leather and high heels. Her pants had to have been custom made for her and at her exact weight because they fit her like a second skin. On top she had a short leather vest and underneath that a tight white T-shirt. She'd heavily made up her eyes with a turquoise mascara which made them look even bigger. Red lips on a wide mouth made me think of them being wrapped around a cock: mine.

You don't want to hear about the striptease, though. You want to hear about what happened afterwards. Naked except for her heels, this diminutive girl/woman, our domme in training stood over me, staring down at my cock.

"I guess you like what you see, sailor. That pecker's a lot harder now. Do you want me to let you cum?"

I swallowed and thought about what she might want to hear. In the end, I simply nodded.

She sat down next to me and reached for the lubricant, putting a generous amount on both hands. Then the torture started all over again. I closed my eyes as her hands swirled over my raging erection, my balls, down between my legs, even tickling my rear entrance. I felt Claire's lips suddenly on my own, crushing them with bruising fierceness. My legs began shaking, much as I didn't want them to. I knew if I kept outwardly calm and quiet, she might not realize how close I was until it was too late. I HAD to cum!

She pulled quickly away, standing again. "Ah, ah, ah. Naughty boy!" She slapped my cock hard, causing me to jump, more out of shock than pain. "Now you're going to have to wait even longer." Claire looked at the ceiling for a moment as if deep in thought. "I know! You need to watch me enjoy myself for a bit. And we're also forgetting Val! She should know what's going on, too."

I'd almost forgotten about what my loving wife was probably up to on the other side of the country at this very moment. Had she taken this guy she'd told me about to bed? That obviously had to be the reason that Claire had shown up when she did. A phone call had most certainly been made between the women.

While I was thinking about this, Claire skipped out of the room, returning a few minutes later with our video camera and a tripod. She set it up at the foot of the bed.

"I should have thought of this earlier. When I get you to beg me to let you cum, I want to have a record of it. You guys are all the same. You'll try to deny it."

After turning the camera on, she rejoined me on the bed. That's when she sucked me to yet another painful erection, but this time she slipped the velcro strap onto my cock.

If I put my head up, I had a clear view of Claire's pussy. Unlike Val, she has very thick lips on the outside. Her inner lips are the exact opposite, though: delicate, little pink petals that just called out to be sucked into your mouth.

Claire was busy spreading everything open using both hands. The moisture spoke of her strong arousal. She rolled her head back as her fingers pulled and stroked, three fingers disappearing inside her as the index finger of her other hand slowly circled her clit.

"I think you like this, don't you, Mike? You enjoy seeing me play with myself. I know your little secret, how much of a voyeur you are, and this really turns you on. You don't have to say a word. Your cock says it all for you."

We both looked down. My erection was an angry red color (mostly from the constriction of the strap) and it was twitching with each rapid beat of my heart.

Looking at Claire again, she was rapidly working both hands over her pussy. Her eyes were fixed on my cock as she brought herself closer and closer to the edge.

Then she stopped.

"Oh my, that was close! I didn't think I would be able to control myself." She looked at me and grinned. "I'll bet you wanted to watch me cum, didn't you, Mike?"

I spoke for the first time in an hour. "Claire, I understand you're getting your ya-yas from doing this to me, but why in heaven's name are you doing it to yourself, too?"

She winked. "I have my reasons."

Scooting forward, she removed the strap from my cock, then leaning down, she took it all the way into her mouth, very, very slowly. I almost went out of my mind, and this time I somehow managed to keep still. THIS time she'd be fooled!

Coming back up, her eyes were on mine. With a smacking sound, my cock popped out of her mouth. "Ohhh. Very nice. I haven't been able to do that to a guy since, well, since that afternoon you and I got it on for our spouses. I've missed it so much."

She took my cock down her throat again, this time cupping and massaging my balls. I was close, very very close. Just a little bit more...

Claire jumped back off the bed, laughing. "No you don't! I'm not ready yet."

"Come on, Claire! Have a heart!"

She cupped a hand to her ear. "Is that Michael I hear begging?"

I clamped my mouth shut. She was not going to win this little battle.

Then I had a thought. "I really have to pee."

"With that hard-on? I don't think so!"

I sagged back. "How long is this going to go on? I have to work tomorrow."

"Tough!"

Claire leaned forward on the bed, one arm supporting her. With the other, she whacked my cock several times. It really stung but as much as I wanted to, I couldn't squirm away. Then she put the strap on again.

Disappearing from the room, she came back a few minutes later with a glass of wine and made her comment about the state of my erection. And that's where this story started.

"Are you going to let me cum then?"

"Nope. You're going to make me cum first. I think it's time I sat on your face. AND if you do a good job, I'll probably let you cum."

"LET me? If you don't agree to make me cum, you can sit on my face all night. I won't do anything to help!"

"Val's right. You're a lot more stubborn than someone would think." She leaned over me to put her wine glass down on the bedside table, and her left nipple grazed my face. I kept my mouth firmly shut.

"Now, Michael, you have to make me cum hard, and as many times as I want, or I'm going to leave you here the rest of the night with the worst case of blue balls in the history of the earth."

Claire threw one leg over my head and lowered herself onto my face, putting her hands on the wall behind our headboard. With a little wiggle of her butt, she seated herself firmly. I did nothing, hoping she wouldn't smother me.

Rising up and moving forward a bit, she ran her slit up over my nose. The spicy fragrance was almost overpowering and her lubrication left a sticky path up my face.

"That is VERY nice," she cooed above me as she slid down again.

I tried turning my head to the side, but her strong thighs held it in place. For the next few minutes, Claire masturbated herself on my nose, using it to go up inside her, circling it around her clit. It became clear that whether I used my tongue or not, she was going to cum. I relented, since I really didn't want to be left in erection agony and felt sure by this time that she'd follow through on her threat.

"Oh, Michael! I knew you'd come around eventually. Keep doing that! It is SO nice. Mmmmm..."

Just then the phone rang. Without missing a beat, Claire leaned over and picked it up.

"Oh hi! I was wondering if you'd call...Oh yes. He's here...No, he's a bit busy at the moment...Would you mind if I came first, Val?...I'm sitting on his face and his lips and tongue are doing a VERY good job on me...Yes, you're right. He does...Thank you for inviting me over and sharing. You're such a good friend!"

The way she was chatting, you'd never know that her hips were churning faster and faster on my face as I frantically sucked and licked on her slit. Claire's clit was like a little pebble as it dragged over my lips and nose.

Then Claire hunched a bit lower and pushed her clit against the bottom of my nose and started rocking.

"Lick my hole, Mike. That's it! Shove your tongue up! OH GOD, Val! I'm going to cum all over your husband's face. OH! OH! AHHHHHHhhhhhhh."

I kept licking as juices poured out and Claire's whole body shook. She didn't squirt the way Valerie did, but there was a lot of it. Little aftershocks rippled through her as she sagged down and her movements slowed.

"What? Yes, it was VERY nice. Your hubby certainly knows how to suck off a gal...Yes, I'll bet he has. Every chance you get, too, I'll bet!...Yes, you can. Just a moment."

Claire got off and held the phone to my ear.

"Mike? Is Claire treating you all right?"

"She has me tied to the bed, a strap around my cock and just forced me to make her cum."

"Sounds as if you're having a great time."

"Not really. She won't let ME cum!"

"My poor baby! That just won't do."

"Um, what are you up to? Did you...you know..."

"No, I haven't yet. We've brought each other off. Is it all right with you if I let Steve fuck me?"

"And if I said no?"

"I would walk out right now."

"Really? You could do that?"

"Absolutely! Of course, I'd have to go down to my room and frig myself into oblivion."

I looked up at Claire. "Well, I'll make you a deal. You tell Claire to make me cum and you can go ahead and fuck this Steve as much as you like."

"Deal! Put her on!"

Claire knew I had her and she put the phone back to her ear with a very petulant expression on her face.

"You two are such spoil sports!" she told Val. "I was having a lot of fun here!...Yes, I will. I promise...You wouldn't!...Okay, I believe you. Yes, he will cum, long and hard...Well then, get off the phone and get to it!...Yes, I will...Goodness, Val! Right now?...Judging from that moan, I'll bet it does. Well, I'll hang up and let you get to it...Yes, I will."

She hung up. "I'll be you think you're pretty clever."

"Well...yeah." I answered with what I hoped was a superior expression.

Claire's eyebrows flashed up for a moment. "I may have promised to let you cum, but you never said anything about letting you go."

"You wouldn't!"

"Want to bet?" she said as she busied herself removing the cock strap.

Straddling me again, she rose up on her knees over my groin with my cock pointing straight at her opening. Without using her hands, she lined herself up and then slid my cock inside. Her vagina was slick with her moisture and tight as a fist. It felt like heaven. With a few little wiggles, she settled herself onto me.

"That is so nice, Michael. Yours is what a cock should feel like."

I looked up. Covered with a sheen of fine sweat, her short hair as disheveled as it ever got and the flush to her face and upper chest, Claire looked beautiful. A walking, talking, torturing wet dream. I told her so and she laughed delightedly, then leaned down and kissed my nose.

"For that, you deserve something special!"

"What?"

"This."

She stopped moving and vagina rippled over my shaft in the most amazing manner, almost as if it was a hand, squeezing and kneading.

"Christ!" I gasped. "Where the hell did you learn how to do that?"

She shrugged. "I've always been able to do it. I didn't know it was anything out of the ordinary until the guys started practically lining up at my door when I was in high school."

She did it again and it felt even more hair-raising.

"What else can you do?"

"This."

Claire's pussy gripped my cock very hard and she pulled up with her legs, practically taking it with her. I swear my eyes rolled up in my head.

She reached down to touch my balls. "You're very close."

Then, astoundingly, she got off me.

"Hey!" I wailed. "You promised!"

She looked over her shoulder at me as she wiggled her way to the bathroom. "I have to pee." Stopping in the doorway, she turned. "And besides, I want you to think about how incredible it's going to feel when I come back and fuck you into oblivion."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I had a really nasty thought while I was talking on the phone with Mike and Claire. Part of it came from the fact that I'd had to lean over the far side of the bed to retrieve the cell from my purse which I'd dumped on the floor, and part of it was the images which my conversation with them had conjured up: Claire, naked and acting bitchy and Michael helpless on the bed with his cock standing proud.

So I rose to my knees and turned a bit so my rear end was facing the door to the bedroom, knowing that any minute Steve would come in and see me. I was pretty sure he'd take the hint.

He didn't disappoint.

Mike had just put Claire back on the phone when I felt the bed move and Steve knelt in the space between my spread legs. His cock bumped against my rear end, so I moved my legs a bit farther apart until it slipped underneath. Looking back underneath me, I could see the head poking out between my legs.

Steve pulled back a bit and rubbed the head around my opening, then with exquisite slowness his cock began to slide in.

Now I've had two big cocks before. Robbie's was the longest (he told me it was 12") and Dave's, while shorter, was as big around as a soda can.

With Robbie, I had to watch that he didn't go all the way in because it could really hurt when it bottomed out, and Dave's cock stretched me open to the point where it hurt when he really pounded me. With both, I could never completely relax, or just let them go at it. To be honest, neither of them really knew had to wield their instruments to the best result, either.

Steve was all together different. That first fuck with him is something I'll always remember fondest about our time together. I was already very wet and oh so ready.

He lined himself up, then pushed. Not much happened, so I leaned back when I felt him move again. His cock opened me up deliciously and that big head just popped in. Steve waited a moment then began to push forward as I pushed back. He slid into me in one go, but it was done so slowly, it seemed to take hours until I'd completely engulfed him.

It was sort of like the fairy tale, but this time it should have been called Goldilocks and the Three Peckers. I'd had one that was too long , one that was too fat and one that was just right... And that one was inside of me now.

Steve's cock was perfect. I was completely filled but not the slightest bit uncomfortable. When he started to pull back out, I reached behind with my free hand and held him in place, wanting to prolong the feeling of first having him inside me.

What made the whole situation completely surrealistic was that I was carrying on a conversation with Claire at the same time. "You have to let him come...If you don't, no more Sybian...Want to bet?...I have to run. I'm about to get fucked hard...Remember your promise...I'm going to hang up and enjoy the delicious cock inside me...Ahhhh! He feels so damn good!...Bye, Claire. I'm hanging up!"

Keeping my hand on Steve's hip, I looked back over my shoulder. "You feel absolutely incredible inside me."

"I could say the same about you," he replied, pushing at me with little jabs. "Would you like me to continue?"

"Oh, yes! But take it slowly. I want to savor you."

"No wham, bam, thank you ma'am?"

"Maybe later. Right now I want it long and slow."

I flattened my chest against the bed and raised my rear end a little higher. Steve, putting his hands on my rear end began to fuck me as ordered: long strokes of exquisite slowness.

As he withdrew, I would clamp down and could feel every ridge and vein on his cock -- especially that fat head on it! On the in-strokes, he'd make it swell even larger and I swear my eyes were bugging out.

I was beyond all words, communication had been stripped down to guttural noises: sighs, groans, moans and even whimpering as I was ravaged beyond anything I could have imagined. Steve's cock had been made for my pussy and we both could feel how special that was.

As my passion rose, so did my involvement, and I was soon doing as much fucking as he was. Despite what I'd said earlier, my body seemed to be demanding our lovemaking become harder, more animalistic.

I was up on my arms now, pushing back, arching my back for the best penetration. Steve had one hand twined in my hair, the other buried between my legs from the front as he pulled and squeezed my clit. The sound of our sweaty bodies slapping together filled my ears, the aroma of our heat filled my nose. My brain was in another place where I'd become a fucking machine, bent on achieving the release my body demanded. My lover was grunting with each slap, pulling back on my hair until it almost hurt.

My orgasm held off far longer than I would have expected but that made it all the more sweet when it came. At the end I could only hold on under the onslaught of Steve's manhood sliding and withdrawing faster and harder than any lovemaking I had ever experienced.

With the heat building deep inside me, I managed to groan, "Keep going. You're fucking me so good! Whatever...you do...don't stop!"

"Do...you...want me...to cum...inside...you?"

"I don't care where you cum! Just make sure...uhhhh...I do first! Good God, Steve, it's so good! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

My breasts were swaying, the nipples scrapping the bedspread deliciously. Just as I approached my peak, Steve slid his thumb down my crack and deep into my ass. It was unexpected and utterly mind-blowing.

I screamed and moaned and felt as if I was turning inside out with the force of my orgasm. He kept going, pounding into me just as hard. I had another orgasm, than another.

Finally, Steve's cock swelled impossibly and pulsed repeatedly as I felt the warmth of his semen bathing my interior. Two or three more hard thrusts and we were done.

A sweaty mess, I collapsed onto my stomach and Steve followed, lying with his head on my left shoulder, his marvelous cock still buried inside me, as he gently thrust a bit more, unwilling for it to be over.

He moved and lightly kissed my hair. "Are you always this good?"

I giggled and feeling saucy answered, "No. I'm usually better."

Steve groaned as he rolled off me. "Then I may not survive the night!"

I lay there feeling his semen seeping out of me. When I moved, my clit dragged over the bedspread, sending aftershocks through me. If Steve hadn't been there, I might have humped myself to another orgasm.

12