Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was out of control and I loved that feeling. What was different this time was that I'd been the one to instigate it. I'd gone out after this guy. Sure, he'd flashed all the right signals, but nothing would have come of it if I hadn't strutted into that bar tonight.

I knew now that this was what I wanted and needed for all those years. Not every night or even once a month but at least occasionally. I thrust all the other questions and problems to the background to be dealt with in the morning. The die was cast and I was determined to revel in my night of debauchery.

Turning to look at Steve, I asked, "How long does it take you to recharge those batteries after a second orgasm?"

"Depends on the woman I'm with," he answered with a lazy smile. "Who were you talking to on the phone when I came in?"

"You won't believe it."

"Try me."

"My husband and my best friend. She has him tied to the bed at the moment so she can have her way with him."

Steve shook his head. "Man! You lead some crazy life!"

"My husband is a very generous and understanding man. He deserves Claire." I rolled over next to Steve. "My turn: who was that at the door?"

"Geez! I got so distracted by your inviting derriere when I came back into the room, that I clean forgot!. Come with me."

Steve took my hand and led me out to the living room. There on the coffee table was champagne in a wine cooler, strawberries and chocolate over a little warmer.

I gave him a huge smile. "This is very, very nice. You are such a sweet man!"

Turning, I pressed myself against him and we locked lips in a deep kiss. My legs were apart a bit, and since I still had my heels on, I was high enough to feel something rising up between them.

"Someone's knocking at my door," I sang in a low voice.

Steve laughed. "So THAT'S what that old song means! I never knew."

We moved to the sofa and sat. Steve poured the bubbly and I reached for one of the huge and very ripe strawberries. Fantastic!

I dipped the strawberry and placed it between my teeth. Turning to Steve, he moved forward to take it from me which of course smeared the chocolate. After that, I insisted he lick it off. Anyone could guess where the game went after that, which was obviously his plan all along.

A short time later, he had chocolate all over the head of his cock and I was between his legs giving him a close and personal inspection. As much as I wanted to, there was no way I could comfortably get him in my mouth, so I busied myself licking it all off. He didn't complain.

I looked up. "May I ask a personal question?"

"Sure."

"How big is this thing?"

"I don't really know."

"Oh, come on. There's not a man on the planet who hasn't measured his pecker at one time or other!"

"Like women measuring their breasts?"

I swirled my tongue around the fat head of his cock, making it twitch and swell even further. "That's a bit different. We have to buy bras." One more quick lick. "Come on. Give!"

He shrugged. "All right, but these are my ex wife's measurements. It's 10 inches long, but it sometimes gets to 10 1/2 when I'm really turned on.

Grabbing his cock in both hands, I squeezed and pulled on it. "Like now?"

"Mmmm, yes..."

"And how big around?"

Steve's voice was a low growl. "Just short of 7 1/2."

I kissed the head. "And this part?"

"Um, 9 inches."

"Do you know your cock is perfect?" I asked leaning back to gaze at it. That little bend up towards the end was very enticing...

"It is?"

"Absolutely. And right now, I want it inside me again."

Steve put his glass down and leered at me. "And how does milady want it?"

"You on top this time." I got down on the floor. "Hand me a couple of sofa pillows, okay?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Claire's steaming twat lowering over my cock gripped like a velvet glove. It was hard to believe she was so tight after living with Davey for five years.

She opened her eyes. "Feels good, huh, Mike?" I could tell by your eyes how much you've wanted to be inside me the past few weeks. How come you never asked? Val wouldn't have minded, you know."

"I, uh, didn't think it would be a good idea."

"Why not? Don't you realize how much things have changed? Your wife is out fucking some stud muffin and she asked me to come over to service you. Wouldn't you say that's pretty out there?"

"Well, put like that..."

"And you've enjoyed this evening, haven't you?" She grinned. "There! Your cock just answered for you again!"

Damn my cock! It's always given me away. That's how Val had known that I liked the idea of her getting it on with Robbie, which is what started this whole thing. Not that her body didn't give her away too.

Her activities this night were different, though. For the first time, she was doing the using if what she'd intimated was correct.

Yeah, I guess things were changing. Would they be for the better? Or were we going down a very bad path?

Claire had herself well seated on my cock after lots of rather hair-raising wiggles. The flush on her face and chest were stronger than ever. (Ya gotta love redheads for that!)

"I think this cock you've got is just about perfect for me." She rocked her hips forward and back a few time. "That is SO nice! But I'm forgetting my promise. You're about to cum, and I'm not going to move."

"Well, I certainly can't move."

"You don't have to, because I'm going to do this."

A look of concentration came over Claire's face and then I felt her pussy begin to twitch. No, that's the wrong word. It began to tighten and loosen up and down the length of my cock, almost like she was squeezing it with her hands.

"Holy God..." I moaned. I'd never felt anything like it. "How the hell do you do that?"

Above me, she shrugged. "Don't know. I've always been able to. Sort of like my cock sucking abilities. They just were there when I started messing around. I was quite popular with the boys.

"I imagine so," I gasped as the pulsations became stronger.

After the hours of teasing, I knew it would be long and Claire was aware of that too. Just as I was about to peak, she stopped and pulled off.

"Claire! You promised!"

"I know, and that's the last time, really. I'm just making certain that you have the greatest "O" of your life. Do you know how much you're going to cum when I finally take you over the edge? Now, this is not all altruistic. I want you to bathe me inside with your cum. I love that feeling and haven't had it since I left Davey."

I was shocked, a hot little number like her. "You haven't had anyone else?"

She kissed my nose. "Saving myself for you, sugar."

With that, she sank down my length quickly. The internal squeezing began at once and this time it was much harder and faster. Claire reached down between her legs.

It only took about 30 seconds for it to happen. White hot light shot through my whole body and it felt as if the top of my head had cracked open. My cock spasmed over and over and over until it felt as if ever ounce of liquid in my body had shot out through it.

Claire came shortly after, clamping down hard on my softening cock as she threw her head back and made a sound I can only describe as a roar. Then she collapsed on my chest.

"Claire, can you let me go now? My arms are very sore, and besides, I want to hold you."

She raised herself up a bit and kissed me hard. "Now there's an offer a girl can't refuse."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I looked down at the gorgeous, lusty creature lying sprawled on the sofa pillows, long brown hair haloed around her head, her perfect body ready and waiting. Her breasts were still high and proud, her muscles toned and I don't think she had an ounce of excess fat on her. In short, I'd ever seen a woman more beautiful than Valerie Brown was at that moment. Knowing I'd soon be inside that body, I felt as if I'd died and gone to heaven.

She gazed up with eyes full of desire. "Are you going to keep me waiting all night? I want that cock now, mister!"

As I knelt between her legs, she wrapped them around my butt, pulling me to her. I reached over for the third sofa pillow.

"Here, put this under you."

She flashed a very enticing pout. "Two are enough."

"No. If we get you up higher, you'll enjoy this a lot more."

"Why?

"Because the blood will rush to your head. And when you feel how it intensifies your orgasm, believe me, you'll be hooked on this technique. It's a real rush."

It didn't take long to get her settled once again. With Val's legs spread and her pussy open, her clit stood proudly over all. I'd seen a couple of big ones on Internet sites, but never one in the flesh.

"Can I suck it again?" I asked giving it a little tweak.

She shivered. "No. Now is time for fucking. You can suck me off later. Right now I want you inside me!" As I touched the head of my cock against her open pussy, she added, "But you can pull on it gently while you fuck me."

I pushed into Valerie more quickly this time and the groans that followed the progress of my cock into her pussy let me know she approved. She kept moving her hips searching for something, and when she found it, her eyes opened wide and she growled, "Now THAT is nice!"

The next twenty minutes were mind-blowing. Since I'd already come twice, I had a lot of stamina and needed every bit of it. Valerie began orgasming almost as soon as I touched her clit, and I don't know if it was many or just one long one, but she writhed, moaned, screamed and shook for almost the whole time I was inside her.

I've fucked women for extended periods, but they usually have peaks and valleys. Valerie was insatiable, urging me -- demanding is a better word -- to keep on pistoning into her as she went higher and higher. No peaks and valleys from her!

Finally, as I was beginning to get close, her thrusting stopped and she lay there tense, an expectant look on her face with her entire body trembling.

I dropped my hips a bit so that I could push more forcefully against the upper part of her pussy, rubbing her G spot, and this is what finally set off the most explosive orgasm I've ever seen.

Valerie let out a long, loud groan, her eyes rolled up into her head and her body shook once, twice, three, times. Her juices shoot out all over the place again.

Then she fainted.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When I opened my eyes, I was lying on Steve's bed, a cold washcloth on my forehead. He was sitting next to me.

"You passed out."

"Really? I remember the whole world exploding and then zip. Hope I didn't scare you."

"Startled me is all. That was one hell of a ride, lady!"

"Did you get to cum?"

"Almost."

"Oh, how rude of me!" I said with a big grin. "We're going to have to rectify that as soon as I pull myself together. Was the intensity of that last orgasm really caused by having my head below the level of my hips? If that's the case, you were right; I'm sold."

Steve left for a moment and came back with the champagne. "Here, drink a little of this restorative."

I took the glass and downed it in one swallow and his eyes opened wide in surprise. The bedside clock said 1:45, and while I was tired, I wasn't ready to stop.

Steve got back on the bed and I went to work on his cock, licking, pulling, playing with his balls, all in an effort to get him hard.

"You certainly know how to do that," he groaned.

I swirled my tongue around the head. "I've had plenty of practice on my husband. I'm just a bit sorry I can't get this thing in my mouth."

"Only a bit?"

I grinned. "Well, you have no idea what the head of your cock feels like inside a girl. It is absolutely divine! As a matter of fact..." I put my right leg over Steve, sort of balancing on my foot and other knee so that I could get the head of his cock against my opening. "This is the best part."

With that, I pushed down. The head of his cock sort of stayed there for a second, as I began to open. Then it popped inside. I was so wet and stretched by this time that I had myself seated all the way on him with only two more pushes. And it felt as great as ever.

We both looked at each other, lust in our eyes as I leaned back with my hands on his knees and started to slide my hips forward and back. The friction on the top of my vagina felt absolutely out of this world.

Using Claire's squeezing techniques I soon had Steve gasping and groaning and was rewarded within ten minutes by another spasm of his mighty cock as it erupted inside me. I'd flicked my clit to several nice cums, but none as nice as that one I'd had on the living room floor.

We showered after that, dozed a bit, then fucked once more before I slipped out his door at 5 a.m. No sense causing more talk than necessary.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At 10:30 the next morning, I eased of yet another sales meeting to call home. Back east it would be 7:30 and Mike would be up to get ready for work -- if Claire hadn't done him in the evening before.

His groggy voice answering the phone showed she had. "Val? What time is it?"

"Just after 7:30 your time. Aren't you going to work today?"

"Work? No way. I can hardly move."

"Claire gave you a good workout?"

"Oh my God! You would not believe what she did to me. I'm a total wreck." He rustled around for a moment. "How was your evening?"

"I'm pretty wiped too, but it was quite enjoyable."

"Only 'quite enjoyable'?"

"All right, I got my brains fucked out last night. Steve is magnificent." Mike didn't answer back. "Hey, are you still okay with this?"

"Yeah...I am. It just struck me how odd it is to be talking like this. So he was good?"

"His cock was, and he knew how to use it. Not like Robbie and Davey battering me half to death."

"So you liked him better than me?"

"Michael Brown, get this through your thick head once and for all: NO ONE is as good as you. I'm in lust with Steve's cock, not him. The only thing wrong with last night was you weren't attached to the cock that was fucking me so royally. If I could have anything in the world, it would be that."

"That's the only thing that scares me about what we're doing, Val. I couldn't bear it if you found someone else and didn't want me anymore."

"Ain't gonna happen. You mean way too much to me." My eyes started to fill. "And you can take that to the bank. I can't imagine any other man allowing their wife to do what I did last night. You must have a lot of faith in me and that will never be abused again. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to get on that airplane and head home to you without a look back."

"And what about tonight?"

"Well, Steve has asked to take me out to dinner."

"And after?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck him some more. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, sure..."

"Do I detect something in your voice?"

"Well... Claire is coming back later and I thought she deserved a little pay back for what she did to me last night."

"You're going to lock her onto the Sybian, don't you?"

"You know me too well, Valerie," he chuckled.

"She's going to fight that. She wants to be in control."

"Let's just say that I've thought of a way that she's going to have to lock herself onto it."

"Oh, that's very wicked."

"And you better watch yourself, too," Mike laughed. "I'm after you next."

"I love you so much!"

"I feel the same. Now, get back to your meetings."

"And tonight?"

"Get laid again if you want. Just save some for me when you get home."

"You get my body AND my love, Mike dear. And you'd better be ready for it!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My second night with Steve was just as good as the first. I'd done a bit of shopping at lunch to buy something suitable and came away with cute black dress.

He took me out to a nice restaurant, then to a club where we danced for a couple of hours, and finally back to his room where we screwed several more times.

The best of that round was when I was heading back to my room in the wee hours and Steve took me one last time. I'd already given him my thong as a memento of our time together, when he pushed me up against the door to his room, pulled up my dress and slipped his length right into me. I was moaning as he pounded me hard and could hear several people stopping in the hallway to listen. It all felt deliciously wicked.

I could feel another strong orgasm building and just as it began to peak, he again slid his thumb all the way up my ass. I came very hard, long and loud, much to the disgust of some old lady listening in.

As I tried to pull myself together again, Steve took me in his arms. "If your husband ever decides to be a complete fool and let you go, please call me."

I kissed him hard. "Steve, it has been a trip. You are a wonderful lover and a very nice man, but don't get your hopes up."

"You are the most extraordinary woman I've ever met. I'm glad we hooked up."

"That's something that's been puzzling me."

"What?"

"How come you were so interested in me right from the get-go of our meetings? I certainly didn't act sexy and covered myself up in the most unrevealing outfits imaginable. You had all those tartlets circling you, not to mention the fact that I was the oldest woman present. What gives? I didn't come here looking for any 'entanglements' -- not that I'm sorry that I found one!"

Steve laughed. "You weren't as clever as you thought. Your flight came in at the same time mine did. I was at the next baggage carrousel over. Every guy around was just about drooling over the long-legged beauty in the tight jeans. Imagine my surprise when you walked into the first sales meeting, looking like some librarian. I KNEW their had to be a good story there!"

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE: In answer to several questions sent my way, yes, there will be one more chapter. I just kind of lost some steam at this point and wanted to move on to other characters, other situations. As soon as I have some time to devote to it, there will be a last, and hopefully, very satisfactory chapter.

12