Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl squealed in shock and pain but she could not move away. "Please, Val, don't! Oh Christ, that hurts! Please let me cum. PLEASE!"

Over the next ten minutes, Mike watched Val do the same thing three more times, until tears were running down Claire's face and she was begging for mercy.

Val, probably uncomfortable sitting on her feet for so long had shifted so that she was now resting on her knees and elbows as she tortured her friend deliciously, taunting her in almost the same words Claire had used the weekend before when Mike had been trussed up to this same bed.

Watching the very sexy scene, and then being treated to his wife's delicious bottom sticking up had given Mike a very painful erection and a brilliant idea. Throwing caution to the wind, and with a devilish glint in his eye which Claire immediately caught, he silently removed his clothes and picked up the discarded handcuffs which were on top of the dresser by the door.

Slowly getting on the bed, he gently kissed his wife's bottom then pushed his torso against it. Val spread her legs to give him room and wiggled deliciously, thinking she was going to feel his cock slip inside her. Until it was too late, she didn't realize what was happening as Mike grabbed her wrist, clicked on the cuff like a seasoned cop, and pulled her arm behind her back. Unable to move because of his body and firm grip on her wrist, she was helpless as her pulled her other wrist back and clicked the cuff tightly around it. Before throwing the crop away, Mike gave her a resounding whack across her bottom.

Val couldn't find her voice until the deed was done and she was face down in the bed.

"Michael, what the hell do you think you're doing?" came her muffled voice.

She couldn't see the conspiratorial grin that flashed between Claire and her husband.

"Just getting into the spirit of the evening, my little cupcake."

"Screw her up the ass," Claire laughed. "She deserves it."

This was something they'd only tried once or twice over the years, and it hadn't been very successful. As much as the idea tempted Val, the reality had fallen far short of enjoyable.

Mike didn't think this was the time to try again, but before he could say that, Valerie cried out, "No! I don't want that. I'll do anything else."

Claire's eyes got big, and Mike couldn't believe it when she said, "Then you'll have to suck me off!"

Mike's erection turned to stone and Valerie couldn't have failed to have noticed with it jammed as it was between her thighs.

The room was silent for a very long moment.

"No."

Mike could feel Val's wetness on his cock and knew that she was getting more turned on, but would she do it? It had always been one of his big fantasies to see his wife with a woman. Claire was his perfect candidate.

He decided to help things along. Putting his hands around Val's waist, he eased himself back. She was more than willing to angle her hips so that his rampant erection lined up with her very moist pussy. Easing forward, Mike slipped into his wife smoothly and to the hilt. Val turned her head to the side and groaned loudly.

Claire, couldn't see much from her vantage point, but to Mike it was obvious that she was more turned on than ever. Her eyes pleaded with him to help get her relief from the drugs and hours of denial.

Mike settled into a pattern of slow, easy and deep thrusts, followed two or three that were fast and hard. He knew that, turned on as she was, Val would quickly build towards orgasm if he fucked her this way.

As she turned on, she would also become more 'pliable'.

As she began to push against her husband's vaginal assault, Mike grabbed her two cuffed hands and pulled back. She couldn't resist the front of her body rising off the bed.

With her face now inches away from the stretched apex of Claire's legs, Mike started thrusting harder, pushing his wife incrementally closer.

Valerie knew immediately what he was doing and began to resist a little. "Please, Mike. No. Please don't make me."

But Mike and Claire both noticed that she wasn't getting angry.

He continued to thrust hard, but worried that he might not be able to hold out. Claire's eyes were down, glued to her friend's slowly approaching face. Tied as she was, she couldn't do much to help, but her hips were trying to hump upward.

"Please tell Mike you don't want me to do this," Val whimpered.

"Oh, but I do, Valerie, very much. I want you to suck and lick my clit until I come all over your pretty face."

With his end rapidly coming into sight, Mike closed his eyes and tried thinking of work, paying taxes, ANYTHING to keep his mind off orgasming as he thrust forward into his wife even harder.

A hiss from Claire told him that Valerie had hit her mark. He pushed her forward so that her face had to be pressing into the young girls genitals. Looking over Val's shoulder showed him that her head was a little low to hit Claire's completely exposed and throbbing clit, so he pulled back harder on her arms, raising her chin, but his view disappeared because of her head being in the way.

However, Claire's response told him all he needed to know.

"Oh dear God, Valerie, suck it! Suck it just like that. Make me cum. Make me cum all over your face!"

Val moved her legs and stuck up her rear end so that Mike could go even deeper and he knew everyone was rapidly approaching their climaxes. He tried harder to block out the sounds of his wife's lips working on their friend's needy genitals and the sounds Claire was making as she urged Val on.

Predictably, Claire went off first, her whole body shaking with the force of her release after all those pent-up hours of frustration. Her torso thrust obscenely, driving her pussy into her torturer's face as she screamed and moaned.

As her face was sprayed by the juices from Claire's massive orgasm, Valerie started to shake and moan herself and Mike knew it was time to not deny himself any longer. Thrusting hard and pushing Val forward even more, he shoved his cock into his wife's steaming depths, releasing pulse after pulse of semen. The force of his orgasm made the room seem to shimmer and shake as he groaned his satisfaction loudly.

It took nearly a minute before his mind gathered itself and he was amazed to hear his wife still sucking lustily on her friends distended genitals. Claire was obviously beside herself as she squirmed and thrust her hips forward as best she could, urging Valerie to keep going.

Mike watched for a while, then pulled away from his wife. Getting up from the bed, he quickly unfastened Claire's impossibly extended legs, then went to work on her arms. Valerie seemed not to notice that Claire was no longer fastened tightly to the bed as her lips and tongue drove the girl to yet another orgasm.

Three massive orgasms later, Valerie collapsed onto her side. Claire had barely moved, other than to put her legs down. Her arms still gripped the poles of the headboard. Mike realized that they were probably cramped and he sat down next to the women, gently moved Claire's right arm and began to rub it. The girl looked at him gratefully.

Valerie eventually rolled over on her back, her face a gooey mess from all Claire's juices. Looking up at her husband and friend with a big smile on her face, she giggled. "Truce?"

Mike leaned over and kissed her.

Claire voice sounded playfully vexed when she said, "I hate to interrupt this tender moment, but could someone PLEASE remove this plug from my aching butt?"

12