Valerie the Magnificent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val spun around, giggling. "Well, how do I look? I think I'm finally back to where I want to be."

"Absolutely incredible," was all I could get out. She lay down on the bed next to me and I switched off the TV. "You probably will say I'm full of it, but you look better than you did when I met you." Val crawled on top of me, and I got a huge French kiss. I tried the frontal approach one last time. "You're so different the past few months. What's caused it?"

Val shrugged. "I was just feeling like I was getting old and wasn't prepared to just slip into looking like some dumpy old housewife." She started playing with my belt. "Does he want to come out and play?"

"Silly girl, can't you tell?"

"Oh yes, he's already nice and hard, just the way I like him." She rolled away while I removed my clothes in record time. Reaching into the nightstand on her side of the bed, she pulled out the small bottle of lubricant we'd been using for handjobs. "Would you like to start with a little of this tonight?"

She began doing long strokes up and down the length of my cock before I could answer. I simply groaned. It was so slow and sensuous. I turned my head and kissed her hard, and my hand went to her right breast. The nipple was already hard as a bullet and her areolae were swollen, rising up from her breasts. She was really aroused.

"Can I have a little of that lubricant?" I asked.

Val handed me the bottle and I got a bit and then began to massage it into one of her breasts, teasing, twisting and pulling at the nipple, something that never fails to turn her crank.

"Mmmmm. That's so nice."

Val began tugging firmly on my cock in response, and she now knows that's something that really turnsmycrank. "You're going to have to stop or I'm going to cum all over the place," I said.

Her hand on my cock slowed down, now massaging my balls, too, while we continued to kiss and I played with her breasts. I slid my hand down her now-flat stomach and slipped it between her legs. She rolled completely onto her back and drew her knees up a bit.

Her pussy lips opened, and I found Val was completely drenched as I slipped two fingers up inside her. Using my thumb, I found her very erect clit and started pressing on it rhythmically. Val's hips immediately began twitching and her breathing quickened.

"Oh, Mike, you're going to make me cum!"

I wanted to drag this out a bit, so I took my fingers out of her pussy and started playing with her much less intensely.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" she asked in a pouty voice.

"I'm not ready for you to cum."

"ButIwant to!"

"Just think how much better it will be, my love, if I tease you a bit."

She sighed as I began circling her clit with my middle finger. Having gotten her right where I wanted, I began to talk.

"What are you thinking about now?" I asked.

Val's voice was dreamy and her hips started moving as I let her arousal grow again. "I'm thinking about a cock thrusting in and out of me."

"Mmmm. That sounds very nice." I sat up next to her and started using my other hand to play with her breasts. Val moaned. "Tell me, love, do you ever think about those kisses you shared with Robbie?" She stiffened and opened up her eyes, looking wary, so I added, "It's all right to admit it. It won't make me mad or jealous. As a matter of fact, it turns me on."

Val reached down into my lap and gripped my painfully hard erection. She stroked it a bit and then sighed, "Yes. Sometimes."

"Was it my cock you were thinking about just now – or his?" I asked softly, working her clit with a little more authority.

Val opened her eyes. "You won't get mad?"

"No, I won't."

"Okay. I was thinking about Robbie's."

There. It was out. Val closed her eyes again and her hand began moving dreamily on my cock. I stuck two fingers into her again, scooping out some more of her freely flowing nectar, and using the two fingers and my thumb began to work on her clit more insistently. I had never felt it so hard.

Val's clit is quite big, a little longer and thicker than a pencil eraser when it's fully erect. In a moment of uncharacteristic whimsy, she once referred to it as her "own little cock", and as that flashed across my mind, I began to gently pull on it. Val moaned loudly and opened her legs farther and her hips began making thrusting movements against my hand.

Reaching under the pillow where I'd stashed it earlier in hopes that tonight might be the night to put my plan into action, I shifted hands on her pussy and brought the tip of the dildo to the entrance to her vagina. While pulling on her clit, I rubbed the tip of it just around the outside of her vagina.

"That's nice," Val sighed, so I pushed the head into her.

The dildo is one of those jelly ones, and it's a bit on the thick side with a large mushroom head on it. When I bought it, I figured that it would provide a lot of stimulation deep inside where my fingers couldn't reach. I'd never gotten a chance to find out since she "officially" had never used it.

Of course, Val knew at once that she wasn't feeling my fingers. She lifted her head, looking down between her legs. "Why are you using that?"

"I thought you might like it, that's all. Come on, give it a try." I stuck about an inch more in. "You might enjoy it. Besides, it would really turn me on."

"Well, okay," she said, sounding reluctant, but playing her part perfectly.

I slowly eased the dildo in as I worked on her clit. By now, Val was moaning continually, a deep, back of throat sound that showed she wasreallyhot and bothered. Then she pulled her feet almost up to her crotch so that I would have complete access to her pubic area. Her outer lips were swollen and red and I could actually feel her clit throbbing as I stroked it as if it were a little cock.

Once the dildo was all the way in, I pulled it slowly out and then drove it home again. Val gasped and her hips heaved.

"Is that nice?" I asked.

"Very. Mmmm. Ohhhhhhhh."

I backed off on her clit once again and concentrated on fucking Val with the dildo. Her hips were now more strongly thrusting up to meet it. Her hand on my cock had stopped moving, just gripping it very hard.

"Are you thinking about Robbie right now?"

A hesitation and then a guttural, "Yesssss!"

I worked the dildo a bit more, fucking her fast with short strokes and then giving her a few long deep ones. My normally restrained wife was going nuts.

I started pulling on her clit again. "Would you like this to be Robbie's cock fucking you now?"

No hesitation this time. "Oh, God, yes!"

"I wonder if his cock is as big as this?"

"Yessssss," she moaned.

I almost dropped the dildo. This was something Iabsolutely had not expected. What the hell had happened up at Robbie's that Valhadn'tbothered to tell me about? Inside, I felt cold and empty, almost sick, but at the same time my cock throbbed harder than ever, so hard it almost hurt. Val must have noticed because she shifted her grip and rolled her thumb under the tip.

Focusing again on what I was doing, I began a steady assault on my wife's body. She was totally out of control from what I was doing, moaning, her head thrashing from side to side, her body heaving and straining upwards to get as much of the dildo inside of her. It suddenly crossed my mind that the line had been blurred as to who was doing the fucking here.

Val's orgasm crashed over her with incredible force. Her body twisted sideways rigidly as she thrashed around on the bed, wracked with the most exquisite pleasure. The sound coming out of her mouth was almost unrecognizable as something human. I felt the dildo gripped tightly in her pussy by the force of her contractions. Val's hand pulled hard on my cock and I came in a torrent all over her belly and breasts.

A line had certainly been crossed.

--------------------------

So everything was now out in the open. Well, it was eventually.

As Val came out of herapres-sex langour, it began to filter into her brain what she'd just admitted in the heat of the moment. And leave yourself in no doubt, that's what it had been. My wife had been in heat.

She immediately ran into the bathroom and locked the door. It took me an hour of talking to her through the door that I wasn't going to divorce her, wasn't going to hit her or do anything for that matter. True, I was going through a multitude of very mixed emotions, but she didn't need to know that.

When she finally came out she was wrapped in a towel and immediately raced across the room to the bed, turned off the lights and slipped under the covers.

I did most of the talking that night, speaking about my insecurities, the puzzling perverseness of what turned me on and how I couldn't seem to understand why the thought of her fucking around with someone else turned me on so damn much. It wasn't until that night that I could acknowledge that.

I told Val over and over how much I loved her and she would always shoot back, "Then how can you be willing to share me?" Over the next week, the conversation seemed to continue whenever we found ourselves alone. A lot of old things got dredged up: how I always seemed to be pushing her into doing things she felt uncomfortable with, how she actuallylikedsex more than I knew but that she was often too tired at night to do anything but pass out at the end of a long day. She also felt pressured by me to try new things. On my side, I told her how it made me feel whenever I would suggest trying something to have her simply say "not interested", and that was it.

There were tears and hurt feelings but we both felt that we'd come to a crossroad in our relationship and that the only way forward was to deal with things in complete honesty. It hurt both of us, but it also drew us closer together.

Eventually, we got to the point where Val felt she could talk about what she'd been going through the past few months. She'd often meant to tell me, but somehow the time never seemed right, or we had other things on our plate, or she just didn't have the emotional strength to deal with the possible fall out. It was also obvious how confused she was about her experience with Robbie and her feelings about it. Everything she thought she'd known about herself had been turned upside down by what had happened.

She told me that during the impromptu photo shoot, both of them had naturally gotten very excited. Val discovered just how much posing for someone turned her on. As she stared at Robbie's growing erection she realized that she was causing it. "I know that sounds stupid. Of course I was causing it, but it was really erotic to know how much he desired me." She giggled. "And it was pretty darn obvious!"

"After we were finished shooting, I had to pee and meant to get dressed again in the bathroom, but I was flustered and left my clothes on the chair. When I came out of the bathroom, Robbie was standing in the middle of the living room totally naked. I was so shocked, I just stood there gawking at the size of his erection. He came over to me, lifted my chin and kissed me lightly. If he'd kissed me hard, I would probably have snapped out of it and slapped his face!

"But the gentle sadness of that kiss went straight to my heart. His penis was stabbing me in the belly button and we looked down. 'I think someone wants to play,' Rob said with a laugh.'"

Val and I were snuggling in bed while we talked that particular night. She looked into my eyes, probably trying to gauge what my reactions were. "My blood was racing and I suddenly realized something that I thought could never happen: I wanted to make love to someone other than you. Now Icouldsay things had gotten to this point because of the wine and the fact that you'd been gone for so damn long, but that would be a lie. I just flat out wanted Robbie. There's no other way to put it.

"It was only the fact that you could have walked in any second that kept me from going over to the sofa, lying back with my legs spread and letting Robbie fuck my brains out."

I think that was the first time I'd heard Val use that particular word in that context. Yeah, she would sometimes use the word when she was really angry, but we always "made love". As I've said, I learned early that words like "fuck"or "screw" were frowned on with great frowning.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"He came on really strong but I stood firm. The last thing I wanted was for you to come in and catch us. Finally, I agreed to jerk him off."

"Really," I said, covering my surprise. "Tell me about it."

Val didn't answer for quite some time. "Well, it actually was very exciting."

"You said his cock is as large as your dildo." (I was referring to the one I had bought her, not the larger vibrating one she was hiding in the closet.)

"Actually, it's a bit bigger."

"Did you like playing with him?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"Did it turn you on, you know, playing with a big cock?"

Again a long pause while she looked over at me. "One of the reasons I didn't tell you everything the day we drove home is that I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm the one opening this can of worms, Val, and if I can't take your answers to my questions, then I shouldn't be asking. Right?"

"You're sure?"

"Yes. And besides," I said, smiling and touching her cheek, "I think you've already answered."

Val talked for a number of minutes telling me everything about how she stroked up and down the length of Robbie'sveryerect cock and how turned on it made her to see something that big. Partway through, he went into his bedroom and got some lubricant and asked her to use it on him. (I had wondered where she'd learned about that, because we'd never before used anything like that.)

"Robbie was holding me close but then he asked me to use both hands and to also play with his, you know, balls. It was amazing how dark and angry looking his penis got. And you could see it bob with his heartbeat. It only took a few minutes and then he came and it went all over my chest."

"How did that happen? You were standing next to him."

"I, ah, knelt in front of him so I could get a better view," Val said shyly.

"You weren't tempted to take him in your mouth?"

"He really wanted me to, but I didn't think that was a good idea."

"So then what happened?"

"Like I said, I was nervous that you'd show up. I grabbed my clothes and ran for the shower. I guess Robbie just got dressed. He asked if he could shower with me, but I told him that wouldn't be wise."

Since Val was finally being so forthcoming, I decided to push things a bit further. "I'll bet you were really horny at that point."

"What I really wanted was for Robbie to go out and then I could have had you all to myself the minute you walked through the door!"

"That wasn't going to happen. Tell me, did you, ah, take yourself in hand, so to speak?"

She blushed enchantingly. "I had to. I was just about crawling out of my skin! That isn't too disgusting, is it? You don't think any less of me?"

I took her hand and placed it on my rigid tool. "Does it feel that way to you?"

She gripped hard. "This really turns you on, doesn't it?"

The way she said it sounded as if she thought I was totally out of my mind., but also that the reality had finally sunk into her head.

"I get turned on thinking about you being so turned on. I wish I could have watched!"

God, Mike! I couldneverdo something like that! I would besoembarrassed!"

"Val, honey, even if you know how much it turns me on?"

"I couldn't! Sex is a private thing."

I let it drop. I'd just remembered something else about that night at Robbie's. "So why did you go to bed so early?"

"A lot of reasons. First, I felt horribly guilty and was having a lot of trouble even looking at you and Robbie. I was also really confused. What could I have been thinking to want to make love to someone else? The thing that still haunts me is that I reallywantedto do it with Robbie. I was on fire! The only thing that held me back was that I'd been drinking. I knew I wasn't thinking clearly."

That was a slightly new take on things.

I smoothed back her hair. "I'm just sorry you got so upset about it. You tossed and turned the whole night."

Yes, thatwasa leading comment based on the fact that Val had jumped me that night and boy, had she been hot!

Clever girl, she saw right through me. "Well, I was feeling all those things but I was also still on fire. I gave myself two more orgasms to try to calm myself down, and I'd certainly never done something likethatbefore! Then when you came to bed, I didn't want Robbie to hear, so I waited for him to go to sleep before I could jump your bones. I justhadto feel a cock inside me!"

"So you had 4 orgasms that day? Wow! That's got to be a record for you."

She looked suddenly concerned. "You don't think that's too many, do you?"

I smiled. "No, love, considering what you'd been through."

Val smiled back. "That's good. I feel the same way."

--------------------------------

One of the things Val had told me in our heart-to-hearts was how much the daily toll of running the family took on her. Wanting her to feel frisky and more in the mood to play after the kids were in bed, I tried really hard to take on some of her nightly tasks like getting the kitchen straightened up, laundry squared away, stuff like that. The best part of my increased dedication was rewarded by Val's smiles – and her willingness to fool around more often.

About a week after her final "confession session", Val and I were enjoying a nice leisurely fuck with me on top. She'd already had one strong orgasm from my oral ministrations, and I was trying to keep control of myself by not stroking to fast, when a thought popped into my devious little head.

"What are you thinking about right now?"

Val looked up at me. "Truth?"

"Truth."

"Sure you can take it?" In answer, I rammed into her very hard a couple of times. She moaned and then giggled. "I guess that's a yes! Well, to be honest I was thinking about Robbie and how big his cock is." She sighed. "I'm beginning to really like that word. Mmmmm. Cocks. I love cocks."

"Would you like it to be him going at you right now?"

"Not him. His cock. When I think about Robbie, it's more about his cock then the person behind it."

"Do you think about it often?"

"Yes."

I stroked into her a bit more forcefully. "Every day?"

"Mmmm. That feels so nice."

"Do you think about Robbie's cock every day?"

"Yes," she sighed. "I can't help it."

"And I'll bet you have to play with yourself when that happens, don't you? You probably can't help that, either."

"You're not mad?"

I picked up the speed of my stroking in answer, then stopped. Val's eyes opened. "Do you ever use the dildo I bought you?" I started stroking again, using my sphincter muscle to make myself swell as much as I could.

"Sometimes. I also have another one now."

"Really?"

"Yes. And it vibrates. It feelsverygood when I use it."

"And how many times do you make yourself come?"

Val blushed. "Some days it's, um, 2 or 3 times." Then she smiled coyly. "Does that make me naughty?"

I began to fuck her in earnest. "Absolutely. And Iloveit when you're naughty. The naughtier the better!"

--------------------------

I began to tell Val stories during our now almost-nightly romps. They almost always focused on her being with Robbie in one way or another. These not only seemed to reassure her that I was cool with the way she felt, but they alsoreallyturned her on.

One night, I was in the middle of one telling her what might happen if he came to visit. I'd gone off to work and the kids were at school or work. She was trying desperately to resist the temptation of him, so she went into our bedroom to "scratch her itch" (which is the way she now referred to it). She was close to an orgasm with her vibrating dildo when Robbie opened the door to discover her. I was playing with Val's nipples at the time, squeezing and twisting them, and she went absolutely nuts. I stopped.