Valerie the Magnificent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen, Val got up and next to me, the real Val did the same thing, going into the kitchen. Her ass looked incredible and I could tell that she was swaying it for my benefit.

The TV went black and I sat there weighing everything in my mind. My lovely wife certainly had me pegged and this made it clear how much she wanted Robbie.

The show on the screen and on the sofa had been mind-blowing and I knew that she was showing me how much better she knew what turned me on than I did. The only thing that kept me from screaming out, "Call him this minute!" was the danger this could pose to our relationship. In the past months since our return from Robbie's, she'd made me more desperately in love with her than ever. I watched her become a confident, sexy woman, more beautiful and desirable than ever. I couldn't bear to lose that.

"Val, please come back. We need to talk."

She returned from the kitchen with another glass of wine and sat cross-legged on the floor in front of me so I'd be able to look at her easily. "I know what you're thinking. You don't have to worry about losing me. Idon'tlove Robbie. Yes, he has a very nice cock and I'm dying to see what it actually feels like inside me. Using my dildo's getting pretty old about now. What I want is to go up there, get myself fucked silly and then come back home – with you."

She smiled and rubbed my knee affectionately. "Don't worry about the size of your penis compared to his. You're usually plenty big for me and what you do to me when we make love is beyond description.

"On the other hand, there's a selfish part of me that wants to experience Robbie's cock. I let you watch things tonight because I wanted you to realize how much my being with him would turn you on. This is a small taste. And no, this doesn't mean I'm going to let you watch or even listen. I'm going to be doing this for me. I can't lie to you about that.

"But I will make you a promise: you'll hear every last detail from me as soon as I can tell you. You deserve at least that much. I can't believe you're generous enough to evenconsider allowing your wife to do this. I don't think I could be so generous. What I've done to you tonight is totally unfair, I know, but Ireallywant to do this. I want to experience what another cock feels like inside of me."

It was time for me to turn the tables on her. "If I said no, what would happen then?"

Val's expression tightened. "I'm not sure. Do you want to say no?"

There it was: the thing I feared. We'd unleashed something that could go out of control. I appreciated her honesty. Robbie we knew and trusted. He lived far away, and if we so desired, the relationship could be severed relatively easily enough. It was obviously the best solution for all concerned.

I sighed. "Make the call."

Val went back to the sofa and lay back. She threw one leg over the back and rested the other on the coffee table. She'd positioned herself perfectly for me to see her glistening pussy still gaping open from earlier.

Picking up the dildo, Val put it up to her opening and slowly and steadily pushed it inside until only the end was showing. She looked at me deeply and said, "I love yousomuch," then picked up the phone and dialed.

Robbie had been probably sitting by the phone, because he answered immediately. Using her right hand, Val started working the dildo in and out.

"Hi, it's me ... I talked it over with Mike, and he's free next weekend ... Yeah, we could be up there around 9:00 ... A small meal would be great, yeah ... Only thing is, Mike has to visit a client who's about an hour away from you. He'll arrange it for Saturday but he'll be away most of the day ... yeah, it's a bummer, but you know what work is like ... No, he can't. He's a bit tied up at the moment ... Sure will. See you then! Bye."

Val put the phone down, closed her eyes and started to pump herself hard with both hands. The sight of her inner lips clinging to the girth of the dildo and her inflamed clit had me painfully throbbing again.

She put on quite a show, thrusting her hips upwards to meet the dildo as she fucked herself to climax after climax, moaning and gasping out her pleasure for me to hear. Robbie was in for the fucking of a lifetime.

I felt better about my decision. How could I deny Val this? How could I denymyself this? She had been so right that watching really turned me on. Suddenly I felt my own climax rising in my loins. Without even touching myself, I came in torrents, the semen shooting up level with my eyes from the strength of my orgasm.

Val had apparently seen it, too. "My God! That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I wish you'd been shooting into me like that."

My turn to stick the knife in. "If you hadn't been so greedy, you could have had that."

She made a pouty expression as she removed the dildo. "The punishment fit the crime, I guess."

"Untie me and you can have some more."

"There's more left? Goody!"

As Val and I left for the comfort of our bed, I slapped her butt. "So I've got an appointment with a client? So glad you could arrange it."

Rubbing her luscious derriere as she walked up the stairs in front of me, Val shot back, "I had to get rid of you some way, didn't I? What else is a girl gonna do?"

----------------------------

It was a pretty silent ride up to Robbie's that next Friday, with each of us deep in our own thoughts. By the time we made the return trip, Val would have experience only the second man inside her, someone whose cock was far bigger than mine. I'd be a cuckold, however willing. How would we both be feeling about that?

About an hour away, Val slid over and kissed my cheek. "You're a very special man, you know that? And I love you very much."

"Do you have condoms? I brought some just in case."

Val laughed uproariously. "So did I. And I can't tell you how embarrassing it was to actually go into a drug store and buy them! How do men do it?"

Robbie greeted us completely normally when we arrived. Well, almost normally. When he saw Val, dressed in skin tight jeans and a black turtleneck, I thought his eyes would bug out.

"Val, you look incredible! What have you been doing?"

She smiled at me mischievously. "Finding myself."

We sat down with a glass of wine and chatted while Robbie heated up some Chinese food he'd picked up on the way home. Nothing seemed different. It was surreal that we could all play our parts so well.

After dinner, we cleaned up, and Robbie and I went down into his basement so he could show me a motorcycle he was rebuilding. It was quite a nice machine and he explained about all that he'd been doing to it. After about half an hour, we were both yawning.

"Say, Mike, when do you have to get out of here tomorrow morning?"

"My appointment is at 10:30, so let's say I should leave here about 9:15. I should be back by midafternoon."

Robbie looked totally ingenuous as he said, "I guess I could take Val out to the mall. Maybe she'd like to do some Christmas shopping."

"That would be nice. Thanks, buddy," I said, clapping him on the shoulder.

When we got back upstairs, Val had gone to bed so I headed into the guest room off the dining room and Robbie went up to his attic loft. Shutting the door, I found Val still awake.

As I took off my clothes, I said, "I told Robbie I would be leaving at 9:15 and wouldn't be back until midafternoon. Is that enough time?"

Val grabbed my cock. "Maybe. It depends on how Robbie wields that monster of his."

As she started to lick the shaft, I said, "I'm sure you'll show him everything he needs to know on the Art of Pleasuring Val Morrison."

My cock began disappearing into her mouth. "Mm Hmmm."

She put me out of my misery about 15 nerve-wracking minutes later. It had never been so good. I'd willing to bet I'd return the next day to find Robbie dead or floating 8 feet off the ground. Either way, he'd have a shit-eating grin on his face.

We dozed off eventually but I don't think either of us got much sleep. I woke up at one point to find Val kissing my back.

"Do you need me to bring you off?" I asked. "You seem pretty hot and bothered."

"No," she answered as wrapped herself against me. "I haven't touched myself since Wednesday and tonight I just want your kisses."

We did more than that, though, as she gave me a languorous handjob. At one point I reached down between her legs and found the juices just pouring out. She was going to have quite a wet spot to sleep in.

Morning came too soon and not soon enough, if you catch my drift. I got up, made some coffee and brought two cups back to the guest room. Val was sitting up, looking tousled and ridiculously desirable. I handed her a cup and sat next to her on the edge of the bed.

Reaching down between her legs, I found her clit already erect and gave it a tweak.

She groaned, "That's not fair!"

"My my, aren't we aroused this morning? All ready for your big day?"

"Don't tease me. I'm keyed up enough as it is!" She watched me take a sip of coffee. "How the hell can you look so relaxed?"

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Because, my dear, a beautiful woman brought me off twice during the night and showered me with hot kisses."

Val's smile was blazing. "I'm too good to you."

"And you're going to have to give me a full accounting tonight! I want notes complete with times, places and don't hold back on your feelings. I want to know everything."

She cocked an eyebrow. "A blow by blow description as it were?"

"Scared?"

"A little."

"You'll do just fine. It's your effect on Robbie I'm worried about. Try not to give him a coronary!"

Just then, Robbie knocked on the door. "You two decent?"

Val started to say no, but I said yes louder. She snatched the sheet to cover her chest.

Robbie came into the room wearing a huge smile and some very tight briefs. "You got coffee? Good. How about you two letting me take you out for breakfast?"

"Sure," I said.

"Well hurry up then because the place I'd like to take you is a bit of a drive and have to be back by 9:15!"

I had on boxers and Robbie looked at my groin out of the corner of his eye as he turned to leave the room. I'd seen plenty of that huge bulge he had and I wondered if it was partially erect.

By 9:20 I was on the road. To where? I had no idea but I needed to kill at least 5 hours. Robbie's suggestion about taking Val to the mall gave me a very good idea and I figured I could kill a few hours that way, so that's where I headed.

It was a very surrealistic morning. I'd be fine for several minutes and then I'd wonder what my beautiful wife was doing at that very moment and I'd get this sick, apprehensive feeling in my stomach. At the same time my cock would start to swell. I'm certain that several women in the jewelry store I stopped in were checking it out. I had lunch in the food court although I was so keyed up I couldn't tell you what I ate.

Eventually my watch crept around to 2:00 and I decided to call Robbie's place to see what was up.

Robbie picked up the phone after several rings and sounded a bit out of breath. He covered it up well by saying they'd just that minute gotten back from the mall (Funny, I hadn't seen them!) and he'd had to make a dash for the phone. I could hear Val giggling in the background.

When Val got on the line, I asked her, "So how has the day gone?"

"We did exactly...what we planned. Robbie's, showed me a very,uhhh, good time. We'll have a nice dinner waiting...for you when you get home. I'm so sorry you won't be back until at...at least, 4:00."

It sounded like she was getting it good. Man! I was instantly hard, and though I covered it up by holding some shopping bags in front of me, a woman walking by smiled and said in a low voice as she passed, "I wishIgot phone calls like that!"

So I had 2 more hours to kill. I used the time to learn all about digital cameras and purchased a very good one – and at a good price. So Val liked posing, hmmm? Part of her repayment to me was going to be some very provocative shots. I had some evil ideas how I could use them.

I finally returned shortly after 4:15. Robbie was in the shower when I walked in and Val had just gotten out, judging by her wet hair.

Val grabbed me by the hand and hurried me to the guest room, shutting the door behind her. "We don't have a lot of time to talk before Robbie's out."

"Talk about what?" I asked innocently.

Val punched me in the stomach lightly. She was absolutely glowing. "I have been so well fucked today!"

"And Robbie?"

"I just about had to help him into the shower," she laughed. "He's toasted!"

She was instantly in my arms, kissing me wildly. With one arm up around my neck, the other drifted down to a lower destination. "Did he miss me today?"

"You don't know!"

Val was on her knees and had my cock out and in her mouth before I knew what was going on. I was close to coming in less than a minute. Suddenly she stopped and started to put it away.

"Val! That's not fair!"

She got to her feet. "I told you at the beginning of the week that I sort like playing the manipulative bitch. Now you're going to be thinking about it all evening." She smiled as she left the room.

Val was right about Robbie being worn out. I thought he was going to doze off twice during dinner and finally did about 15 minutes into a movie we put on.

I stuck it out for another half hour before saying to her, "I'm going to bed and if you know what's good for you, you'll get your ass in there, too, woman!"

Val raised her eyebrows at this and looked over at Robbie. "What about him?"

"You're right. We can't leave him there. He could wake up at an inopportune moment."

Val leaned over and gave him a surprisingly gentle kiss then called his name.

My friend's eyes opened and he smiled warmly not realizing I was standing behind his chair. "That was so wonderful today, Val, so wonderful."

She signalled with her eyes and I backed softly out of the room, then made a noisy entrance from the kitchen.

"So Robbie, we keeping you awake?"

He yawned. "I don't know what's come over me. I am so sleepy." He got to his feet. "I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm going to have to go to bed. Hope I'm not coming down with something."

Val smirked at me as he left the room. I went into the bathroom for a leak and by the time I got back to the guest room, Val was naked and sprawled across the bedspread, her hands in her crotch. Her pussy was very red and puffy as were her nipples. Her body had been well used that day. Taking out the digital camera I'd bought I took 2 or 3 shots of her.

She opened her eyes at the first flash. "Hey! Where did you get that?"

"I figured they'd be looking for one of us at the mall, so I spent the day there." I looked at the shots I'd taken. "Hey, not bad. I'm getting the hang of this."

I showed them to Val and she started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"I'll tell you later."

"I think I'll title this one 'Val in Heat'," I said showing her the first and most candid because she'd still had her eyes closed.

"Get those clothes off and lie down next to me – or don't you want a complete report?"

Val spent the next hour in the most erotically exciting monologue I'd ever heard.

Shortly after I'd disappeared down the road, Val had come out of the guest room to find Robbie sitting in the living room. "Val, you look so fantastic, I just can't believe it. How do you do it?"

Of course she'd put on her most form-fitting jeans and a cropped top with no bra, not the best thing to go to the mall in during November. She spun around in front of him. "You like?"

Robbie just groaned and she noticed his cock starting to swell. She went over and sat on the sofa across from him, making sure her legs were apart, and pretended she didn't notice his eyes glued to her crotch.

"So what should we do first?" she asked.

Poor Robbie was almost salivating. "Uh, Val, um."

She looked over at him and smiled. "Come on, Robbie, spit it out."

"You know those photos I took of you last time? Do you, ah, think we could do it again? Just a few more?"

Not wanting him to think she had been just waiting for him to make a move, she shrugged non-committally.

"It's just," he began, "that you look even better than you did last time you were here. It's really amazing, and I, uh, would like to, you know..."

Val put him out of his misery. "Add to your Val Morrison collection? Sure. I don't mind. In for a penny, in for a pound, I always say."

Robbie just about ran from the room and returned with a camera, but he also had lights and a tripod. As he set things up around the sofa, he explained that he'd picked up the stuff a couple of months back and had been taking some classes to learn how to use it.

"When I called last week, I was praying that you'd say yes and come up. I've spent months feeling ashamed of myself for what happened—"

Val leaned in and kissed him lightly. "Hush, Robbie. I told you it was all right. Mike doesn't know a thing, but if he did, I bet he'd be turned on. He's such a horny bastard!"

He looked at her adoringly. "Mike is so damn lucky!"

"No lady friends yet?"

"Not a one. The only person who's touched me since Fran is you."

Val smiled at that and walked onto Robbie's 'set'. "So tell me what you want me to do."

They started off with her fully clothed. Posing on the sofa, looking out the window behind it, some very artful shots. Then the clothes started coming off. The shots stayed artful, but Val couldn't help showing more than Robbie asked for.

"By the time I was naked," Val told me. "He would have done anything to get at me, and I felt the same. We were both pretty turned on."

Finally, she just got off the sofa, walked up to him and put her hand on his crotch. "You're looking mighty uncomfortable there, pardner," she joked, "and I'm feelin' like it's all my doin'."

Robbie's eyes bugged out and he just stood there while Val opened up his pants and released the object of her affection. With a groan from both of them, she started jacking him with her hand.

"Get your clothes off," she ordered, releasing him from her grasp. "I want a picture of that!"

Robbie shucked his clothes as fast as he could and then gave her a crash course on digital photography, something along the lines of 'press this to take a picture'.

Exploiting the situation, she had Robbie posing, cock in hand and took about 30 shots. His cock just got harder and harder. By the time she finished, she had him almost ready to come.

"You're having all the fun, Robbie," she said with a pout. "How about me?"

Robbie didn't seem to grasp at first what was being offered.

Val, almost beside herself with lust, had to spell it out. Going over to the sofa, she threw one leg over the back, the other remained on the floor and lay down. "Come here and eat me, then I want that gorgeous cock of yours inside me." Robbie continued looking stunned. "Do it now!"

The message got through the haze in his brain, and like a shot he was between Val's legs, licking for all he was worth. She let him get her good and close, then pushed him away.

"He looked like a dog who's just had his bone taken away!" she laughed. "That's when I pulled him over between my legs and grabbed his cock. 'This! In here!' I said, pointing to my pussy."

While she was telling me all this, Val had been stroking my stiff cock langourously. She stopped at that point and took me in her mouth for a few minutes. It felt like heaven. As soon as she realized I was about to come (how, I don't know), she stopped and then came up next to me again. My formerly shy and demure wife was certainly getting into this power-trip thing. After some very passionate kisses, she continued her story.