Valerie the Magnificent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie's cock finally sinking into her after all the months of imagining it was like heaven. Even though she'd used her dildo for months, it took him awhile to get it all the way in – not that she tried to rush him!

They didn't use condoms, Val explaining that Robbie had sworn he hadn't been with anyone since he'd married Fran. He was well aware of what a fib at a time like that could mean. Since she's on the pill, there seemed little danger of anything bad happening. Of course, she was really working my cock while she told me this, so I wasn't thinking my clearest.

"I wanted to feel his cum shooting inside me. The thought of that has been a big turn-on for me."

I groaned as she swirled her thumb on the underside of my cock, then stopped – just in time. A couple of drops of cum showed on the tip and Val licked it off.

"And did it feel good?" I asked her.

"Oh God, yes! It made me come that first time it was so strong. Even thinking about feeling his cock swell bigger and then pulsing as the cum poured out makes me wet."

As Val continued with her story, she started playing with herself, forgetting about doing me a lot of the time. I didn't mind, I just took over for her and we lay there side-by-side jerking off while she spoke. If someone had walked in, it would have looked plenty weird.

Robbie didn't last long enough that first time for Val to come more than once, but not to be denied, she started posing for him again, this time on his bed. With his come dripping from her open snatch, it didn't take long for him to get hard again.

Turns out that Robbie had a good excuse for being so wasted. Val had gotten six loads of cum from him while I'd been away. She couldn't even begin to guess the number of orgasms she'd had. They'd fucked on his bed twice (once with Val on top, leaning back on Robbie's knees and grinding his cock into her G spot), on the floor in front of the fireplace (missionary), in the kitchen (Val sitting on the counter), and finally Val's favorite fantasy of being fucked up against the wall had been realized. That had been about 10 minutes before I'd arrived back.

Val pulled me on top of her and I slipped right inside. She was still very open and there was a velvety smoothness I hadn't felt before.

"It must be Robbie's cum. I didn't really clean myself out afterwards, just what dripped out in the shower."

Something about the way she felt and what she'd said drove me into a frenzy and I began pounding her harder than I ever have. She was grimacing and I realized that she was probably sore, but it turned out she was trying to tighten her pussy muscles around me but they were too tired to function properly. I came quickly anyway.

Val hadn't finished so I sucked and licked her clit and she came very rapidly as she always does when I use that unsubtle approach. Her clit seemed larger and harder than usual and she came massively.

As we lay on our backs, exhausted, Val asked, "So do you like having a well-fucked wife?"

My cock stirred in answer. "I love it. You are so hot!"

"I wasn't too naughty?"

"Yes, you were."

"What did you like best about what I told you?"

I rolled on my side and kissed her. "I liked best the way you felt just now when I was inside you."

"But I was so loose! I could hardly feel you."

"No, it was Robbie's cum inside you, I guess. It was so warm and slick in there. That's why I came so fast."

Val laughed. "No, it was because you were fucking me like a madman."

We drifted off to sleep cuddled like spoons.

Around dawn, Val got up and I assumed it was to go to the bathroom. I drifted off again. I woke again as she got back into bed.

"Are you awake?"

"Ummmm."

"Would you like to experience a freshly fucked pussy?"

That opened my eyes! "What are you talking about?"

"You said last night that the thing you liked best was how I felt inside. Well, to my mind, the fresher, the better, right? So I just snuck upstairs and let Robbie fuck me again. Now are you into this or should I go clean up? I'm dripping all over the place!"

I was on top of her in a flash and slipped inside. My God, did it feel incredible! I never realized how hot it could be. The feeling as my cock thrust in and out is beyond description. If I'd known it could be like this, I would have driven up to Robbie's weeks ago.

Since I'd come a few hours earlier and had just woken from a sound sleep, I gave a good accounting of myself this time. Val's muscles had recovered somewhat and she gripped me like a velvet glove. When I told her that, she smiled.

"I love you so much!" she said. "Let's get out of here as soon as we can today, okay? I want to get you alone!"

I smiled down on her as I pumped my own seed into the depths of my wife's pussy. "You need a new name."

Val looked puzzled. "Like what?"

"How about Valerie the Magnificent?"