Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know. We've got all afternoon, but we can't go back to my house. My roommate is there."

"What about the park?"

"It's a nice Saturday. Everybody will be there. But I do know a place we can go there. It's kind of a long walk."

We pulled into the state park. Mark was right; the parking lot was almost full. He took me along a hiking trail, deep into the woods. Abruptly, we left the trail, and made off into the forest.

This seemed private enough to me, although the ground was going to be a little scratchy. Mark pointed up ahead though. A finger of rock rose out of the ground, catching the sunlight. It was big as a house, and seemed unclimbable. I didn't know what he was planning until he pointed out a place where the rock jutted out. Behind that was a hidden gully that led straight to the top.

The top was like a stone table, smooth and bare and warm and sunny. "I found this place when I was a kid." Mark said "I don't think anybody else knows about it. I've never shown anyone before."

I was glad that Mark had shown me his secret place. It was really nice there. For a few minutes, we just sat together, enjoying it.

Mark lay down on his back, and I lay down on top of him. We kissed for a while. Then I sat up. "Take off your clothes" I said "I want to see you all the way naked."

"I want to see you too." He said as he stood up and started stripping. His body was beautiful. I loved seeing him naked. I could see all his muscles. He had the cutest tight butt. His penis hung thick and halfway hard between his legs. "Your turn." he said.

I felt suddenly self-conscious, but I stood up and started taking off my clothes. I hoped he wouldn't be too disappointed in my body.

"You're beautiful" he said, and from the sound of his voice and the look in his eyes, I could tell he meant it. I glowed.

"Did you like playing with Valerie while I played with you?" I asked "I thought it was really sexy."

His dick swelled at the memory.

"What did her pussy feel like?"

"Like yours, but more hair." He grinned.

"I think hairy pussies are nice." I said "I wish I had big boobs like Valerie's. Why do you think she's so weird about sex?"

He frowned "I think one of the first guys she went out with tried to rape her. She doesn't like to talk about it."

I thought about that. It kind of made sense. She had never said anything about it to me, but she was always warning me about guys, and she seemed so anti-sex, even though she had this hot boyfriend. Who I wanted to fuck, I thought guiltily.

"If Valerie ever has sex with you, will you still want to do things with me?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered "I sure will."

"Do you want to do things with me now?"

"Yeah I do."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

He looked at me. His dick was getting hard again. "We can't do that."

"You won't get me pregnant. I have a condom in my jacket pocket."

"I don't want to hurt you."

I pouted a little.

"Andrea" he said "I'm dating your sister. I'm in love with Valerie. I can't fuck you."

I guessed that was a line he couldn't cross. I didn't really understand the distinction, but I could hardly force him to fuck me. I figured I should be happy with what I had got.

"I'd like to eat your pussy." he said "If you'll let me."

Of course I'd let him! As soon as his mouth was between my legs, I was in heaven. His tongue was all over me, dancing around my pussy, tantalizing my clit.

"Put a finger inside me!" I begged. I was still turned on from the action in the theatre, and I knew I wouldn't last very long.

Gently, he complied. His finger felt huge invading the hole where only my small index finger had been before. For a second I was glad that he wasn't going to fuck me. I didn't know if he would be able to fit his penis in without ripping me in half! His finger was big enough! I gasped as he invaded me. It didn't hurt though, and as my little pussy got used to it, it felt really good, especially when he started moving it in and out.

He kept his tongue on my clit as he finger fucked my pussy, and I had an orgasm like I had never had before! I moaned and writhed and kicked my legs, but he held me tight against his face until I was all done.

I kissed him all over his face, tasting my tangy juice on his lips and chin. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I told him "Now it's your turn."

He let me explore all over his body. I kissed every inch of him, from his toes to his ears, avoiding for now the succulent treat between his legs. I sucked playfully on his nipples, which weren't that much smaller than my own. I kissed his hard tummy, sticking my tongue into his bellybutton, which made him giggle. I kissed his tight butt, and even kissed down into the dark musky crease between his cheeks.

At long last, I kissed my way up his ball sac, and finally put my mouth on his delicious cock. I could tell he was really turned on, and I wanted him to feel as good as he had made me feel.

He lay on his side as I curled up at his knees and sucked him. I still couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth, but I got as much as I could in, and stroked the rest with one hand. He started slowly humping my mouth. I knew he was being gentle and making sure not to hurt me, which I thought was sweet. He played with my hair while I sucked him.

I let my free fingers explore between his muscular butt cheeks. He didn't stop me, so I guessed he didn't mind. I thought his ass was so sexy. Touching him there, in that private place, made me just melt. I heard him groan, and his whole body quivered when I found the ring that I knew must be his butt hole. Ever so softly, not wanting to hurt him, hoping he didn't think it was gross, I tickled his butt. He seemed to respond by humping my mouth more urgently. His cock seemed to swell in my mouth. Throwing caution to the wind, I pressed my finger against his hole. He seemed to open right up, letting my finger in to the second knuckle. It felt incredibly sexy to be up inside him like that. As gently as I could, I started fucking his butt with my index finger, the way he had done my pussy before.

He erupted in my mouth, filling me with spurt after spurt of his semen. I hungrily swallowed it all. I kept sucking until his penis got too sensitive, and I had to let it out of my mouth. My finger popped out of his butt, and we cuddled in the sun, naked together.

I hoped he didn't think it was weird that I had played with his butt. He didn't say anything about it. After a while, we started to get turned on again. I could feel the end of his penis tickling my tummy. We kissed and touched for a little while, until he was rock hard again, and I was just melting. Mark rolled over onto his back, and I climbed on top of him, facing his toes, and we "69ed".

I just couldn't get enough of his dick. I licked and kissed it, mostly using my hand to stroke him so I could watch as he got more and more excited. I wanted to see him come again.

Meanwhile he was busy between my thighs. His kisses and licks down there were coming close to pushing me over the edge. My butt felt naked and exposed. I hoped that he would play with it the way I had done his.

I felt his breath between my butt cheeks, and then I felt his tongue exploring back there. I took a huge breath and started jerking his cock wildly. The sensation of his tongue near my anus was incredible. He slipped his finger into my ready pussy and tentatively licked my asshole. In seconds, I was coming again, wiggling my butt, trying to get more of Mark's tongue and finger inside me. He came too, splashing his white come onto my face and his tummy. There wasn't a lot this time, but it was thick and gooey. I licked up the droplets on his stomach, and he licked himself off my face. After a while, we got dressed again, and walked back to his car. He dropped me at the end of our block, and I walked home. I couldn't wait to get together with him again.

5.

Jenny had found something else in the box of dirty magazines. At the bottom of the stack, she had found a large manila envelope. In it were all the love letters her parents had sent while they were in college. Some of them were really explicit.

"Dear Jack" Jenny read aloud as she lay on her bed. I was leafing through an old Penthouse Magazine. We had told her parents that we were studying together. It was actually kind of true.

"'Last weekend was too wonderful for words'" Jenny read on. "'I get wet and have to touch myself just thinking about it. Five weeks seems like an eternity. I wish we went to the same school, or lived in the same town. I can't wait to see you again, to sleep next to you, to be in your arms, to have your hot cock inside me again.'"

Jenny looked over at me. "Oh my god" she said "I can't believe my mother wrote that. About my Dad!"

I thought it was hot. She read on "The next time I come over, I want to have you every way possible. After I suck you and you lick my pussy, I am going to climb on top of you and fuck you until you come inside me. Then, when you are ready again, I am going to make your dick nice and slippery, and I'll bend over and spread my cheeks wide and you can fuck me in the asshole."

"Can you believe this?" It was a little hard to picture: Jenny's dad was a big guy, and her mom was a tiny little thing, smaller even than Jenny herself. "She wanted my Dad to have anal sex with her. Do you think that's weird?"

I dodged the question. "Jenny, I need to masturbate. Is that ok?"

"Of course" she said "I'm horny too. Let's do it."

We quickly wriggled out of our pants and underwear, leaving our tops on. We lay on our stomach on her bed, silently reading more of her Mom's sexy letters to each other. I thought they were better than looking at pictures. Her Mom and Dad had had a really hot sex life. We played with ourselves as we read, getting more and more turned on.

Suddenly Jenny stopped reading and raised herself up on her elbows. "Andrea can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course" I said

"Promise you won't laugh at me or think I'm weird"

"Of course I won't. I'm your friend. What is it?"

Jenny leaned over and rummaged around under her bed. She had a really tiny little butt. I had an urge to caress her, but of course I didn't.

She came up with a big pink dildo. It was made of clear material with sparkles in it, and it was realistically shaped like a penis. It was even bigger than Mark's dick.

"Oh Jenny!"

"Sometimes when I masturbate, I use this" she said "Is that gross?"

"No!" I said "I think it's really sexy." I was tempted to tell her my secret, but I couldn't. "Maybe you could let me borrow it sometimes?"

"Sure" she grinned shyly "Any time you want. I used to use my hairbrush, but this is much better."

She pulled her shirt off and lay back on the bed, legs spread. She started rubbing the dildo up and down her slit. She turned a knob, and it hummed as she worked. She pressed the end of it against her entrance, and her pussy seemed to open up like a time-lapse picture of a rose blooming. I couldn't believe that thing fit inside her little body, but it slipped right up into her pussy.

"Oh Andrea" she moaned as she fucked herself "It feels so good! I can't believe you're watching me do this."

I couldn't believe it either. I was so turned on. I couldn't help myself; I knelt next to her and put my hand on the end of the dildo protruding from her pussy. She relinquished control, moving her hands up to her erect nipples.

I relished fucking her. I slid the dildo deep inside her and then pulled it almost all the way out. Her labia seemed to cling to it like a baby nursing a bottle. The pink toy glistened with her wetness. I pushed it back up inside her and she moaned. I fucked her harder and faster, until my arm started to ache. Her clit peeked out near the top of her vagina, pink and swollen and cute as a button. Not knowing what she would think, I lowered my mouth to her crotch. Still fucking her, I stuck out my tongue and touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. I heard her sharply inhale. I pressed on, licking her clit and fucking her pussy. She tasted tangy and nice. Her body twisted and shook, but I didn't stop. I kept my tongue pressed against her little clit and the dildo deep in her pussy until her body finally relaxed.

"Andrea" Jenny gasped when she found her voice again "That was beautiful! May I?"

I lay back and let Jenny crawl between my legs. Her tongue and fingers on my sex felt great. Like Mark, but different: gentler and more tentative. I was so turned on I was sure I was leaving a huge puddle on Jenny's sheets. She pressed the pink toy against my hungry cunt, and I opened up for her. I was a little afraid that it was going to hurt, but it didn't, not at all. I just felt really full. The buzzing and friction inside my pussy was incredible. I felt a finger brush against my super-sensitive asshole. An accident? I moaned aloud and gave myself over to the pleasure.

When it was over, we rested for a while, just holding hands.

"I liked that." said Jenny. I could still see my come drying on her face.

"Me too" I said

"Does this make us lesbians?"

"I don't think so" I said, thinking of Mark.

"Me either" she said "but I'd like to do that again, if you don't mind."

"I'd like that too." I was thinking about that dildo of hers, and all the things that we could do together.

6.

I snuck out the back door when I heard Mark drop off Valerie at our front door. I knew I was taking a risk, but I was pretty sure I could get away with it. Val probably wouldn't check up on me, and if she did look into my room, I had arranged the pillows so it looked like I was sleeping under the covers. Mom wouldn't be home until 6 a.m. That should leave plenty of time.

I met him at the end of the block. Nobody saw his car pause at the stop sign while I got in.

"Did you have a good date?" I asked

"It was pretty fun. She gave me a handjob. And she let me play with her pussy again."

I felt a little jealous, but not very. He was her boyfriend after all. And I was glad my sister was loosening up. "Did she make you come?"

"Yeah." He laughed "She was kind of grossed out by it."

"Did you save some for me?" I hoped I didn't sound plaintive.

"Oh yeah, don't worry Andrea" he said, and kissed me, "There's plenty left for you."

"Are you going to fuck me tonight?" I asked, only half teasing.

"I can't" he answered. "You know that."

I still didn't understand the distinction he made in his head between getting blowjobs and eating out his girlfriends' sister and actually having sex with her. It didn't matter. I was looking forward to the action anyway.

"You know" I said, trying to sound casual "I heard at school that some people like to do it in the butt."

"Do girls actually like that?" he asked.

"Some of them do" I said, looking up into his eyes "I think."

"Do you want that?" he asked "With me?"

"Yeah" I said "But we should get some lube. You need lots of lube. That's what I heard."

We pulled into a drugstore, and he came back red faced with a small bag in his hand. There was a little bottle in the bag, full of clear liquid. The label said 'AstroGlide'. I couldn't believe we were actually going to do this.

We went over to his apartment. His roommate was out. We climbed up onto his bed and kissed and made out for a while.

"I want you to fuck Valerie" I said "I want you to show her that sex can be nice."

"Right now" he said "All I want to think about is you."

We kissed and touched for a long time, taking our time undressing each other. I liked it when he played with my nipples. Just having him kiss them made them super sensitive, and sent jolts down to my little clit.

"I want to do everything with you" I said.

"Someday Andrea" he answered "Some day."

"Tonight" I said "I want you to be in my ass."

"Are you sure you want it?" he asked.

"Oh Yeah"

"Are you sure it will fit?"

"I'm sure" I said, trying to sound confident.

"Ok" he said. "Just tell me if it hurts too much."

I climbed on top of him, and we did the 69. I used my mouth to play with his dick, bringing him to rigid excitement. He concentrated on my ass, licking and touching my hole until I thought I would go crazy with anticipation. My little pussy was drooling all over his face. I felt his fingertip invading me back there. It felt good.

"Please, Mark I want your dick."

I crawled off him, and got down on my hands and knees, displayed lewdly like one of the models from Jenny's dirty magazines. Mark got the little bottle out, and as I watched, he spread lubricant all over his cock. I wanted him so badly.

He squirted a bunch of lube onto my asshole. It felt cold, and made me giggle.

"Are you ready?"

"God yes" I answered, wiggling my behind in what I hoped was a sexy way "Please put your penis in my butt"

He knelt behind me, and as I watched, guided his erection between my butt cheeks. When the head of his penis bumped against my anus, a jolt of sexual electricity shot through me. I moaned and closed my eyes, pressing back against him.

At first I didn't think it was going to go in at all. It was like pushing against a brick wall. Suddenly, I felt something let go, and he slipped in.

It hurt. I was scared that I couldn't take it, that my ass would be split open. I felt this huge pressure stretching my butt. I couldn't help but make a little whimper.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah" I whispered "How much of it is in me?"

"Just the head" he said "Do you want me to take it out?"

"No" I said "Just don't move for a second."

I don't know how long we stayed like that, with the head of his penis buried in my poor little asshole. He patiently stroked my hair as I knelt there, trying to get used to the sensation. I really wanted it; I really didn't want him to have to take it out.

"Try putting a little more in"

He pushed forward, and I felt his dick sliding up my asshole. I realized that it didn't hurt anymore. I just felt incredibly full.

"Try a little more."

He pushed forward a little more, and I pressed back against him. It felt really good. Just a little scary still, like I was right on the brink between pleasure and pain. I didn't want to stop.

It took a long time, but finally I felt his soft pubes against my butt, and he whispered in my ear that he was all the way inside.

"Now fuck me" I commanded him. He started slowly sliding his thing in and out of my ass. The pain had all gone away, and now it was all sweet sweet pleasure. I can't even describe the sensation. Every time he pushed inside me, it seemed like his dick bumped into the back of my clit. I was delirious.

My finger found my clit. It was hard to keep my finger on my button with him thrusting into me, but it didn't matter. Orgasm was washing over me like a tide. It was beautiful. I felt his finger slip inside my cunt as he fucked my ass harder and harder.

"Please come in me Mark" I begged "Please come in my asshole!"

I ground myself back on him as his cock spasmed in my ass. His finger in my pussy sent shockwaves through my body. I loved feeling him come inside me.

We extricated his soft cock from my ass. I felt tender and happy and a little sleepy. We showered together, and then Mark drove me home, with plenty of time before Mom came home.

7.

"Are you fucking my boyfriend?"

I was sitting at my desk, half studying, have daydreaming. My ass was still a little tender from the other night. I was wondering if I could get Jenny to fuck me there with her vibrator. Would that be too weird for her?"

Valerie was standing in my doorway. "Are you sleeping with Mark, Andrea?"

My heart stopped. I had never wanted to hurt Val. "No" I said "But we do… things together."

"What kind of things?"

"We've been fooling around… We have oral sex sometimes, and we've had anal sex." I admitted.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers