Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers

"He did that to you?"

"I asked him to. He wouldn't fuck me. Val, he loves you. It was stupid and we were horny, but he really does love you. Please, be angry at me, not him."

"Dre, you should have told me."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's partly my fault. I should have let him… do things. I just never felt ready."

"I'm really sorry. I don't want to steal your boyfriend. I won't touch him again."

"I need to think about this" Valerie said "I still love you. You're still my sister."

I felt terrible all day. My horny selfish pussy had ruined everything. I couldn't concentrate on school or anything. Jenny asked me what was the matter, but I couldn't even tell her.

Valerie tapped on my door that night. We talked for a long time. She told me about the guy who raped her, the way her hurt her, and the nightmares afterward. She told me about meeting Mark and falling in love with him even though she was still afraid. We both had a good long cry together. Then she told me.

"I want to have sex with him." Val said "But I'm still afraid to. Will you help me?"

"Of course I will Sis."

"Mark's coming over tonight. Will you be there with me? Will you teach me?"

If Mark was surprised to see both of us when he came over to pick Val up, he didn't show it. He said 'Hi' to me and asked if Valerie was ready to go.

"I thought" said Valerie "that maybe we could just stay in tonight."

"Um, that sounds ok." Mark said, glancing at me.

"All three of us." Valerie said, nodding.

Wordlessly, we made our way to Valerie's room. I found myself lying on the bed with Mark and Val while they kissed. Then Mark kissed me. It felt weird, knowing that Valerie was watching.

"I want to see you naked" Valerie breathed. Mark stripped, and Val and I admired his tight, slender body. His dick was still soft. I think he was unsure what was going to happen. So was I for that matter.

"Show me" Valerie said to me "show me what you do to him."

Self consciously, I started to go down on him. I felt Mark's big dick hardening in my mouth.

"Take off your clothes" Valerie said "I want you to teach me."

I stood up and we stripped together. Valerie has a beautiful body. She has long, shiny black hair like mine, but that is pretty much the only feature we share. We have the same color blue eyes, but hers don't need correction. She is tall for a girl, but not as exceptionally tall as I am. She is curvy in all the right places. I have already mentioned her lovely bust; the rest of her body was just as perfect. Her waist was slender, her tummy nearly flat, her hips were gently curved. She had a full bush of dark pubic hair, shyly disguising her petite labia. I felt awkward and unattractive standing naked next to her.

"Go on" Valerie said "Suck him."

Mark looked from Valerie back to me, and layed down on the bed. His cock was hard and wet and looked delicious. I wasn't sure just what was going on here, but Val nodded encouragingly, so I got back on the bed with Mark and went back to work on his erection. I really got into sucking his dick. I couldn't stop my fingers from straying between my legs where my pussy was hot and slick from the excitement of the situation.

"God" Valerie said "You really like doing that, don't you?"

"Yeah" I said, a little guiltily "I think its fun."

"Don't stop then" she said sitting down on the bed next to Mark "Touch my… vagina the way you did the other day" she said to him.

I sucked gently on the head of Marks penis and stroked him as I watched him touching my sister. Valerie spread her legs and held Marks hand against her pussy. She closed her eyes and rubbed his hand up and down her furry slit.

I was getting really excited, and I could tell Mark was too. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I was going to have to have an orgasm soon or I would go crazy.

"Mark" Valerie said, sitting up and moving his hand away "I want you to do it to me. I want to have your penis in my vagina. Andrea, will you help me?"

I ran back to my room for the condoms I kept in my underwear drawer. When I came back, Mark and Val were kissing, and she was tentatively stroking his hard cock.

I tore open a package and handed it to Mark. He unrolled the latex down the length of his dick. Valerie lay down on her back on the bed. I sat down and held her hand. She was trembling.

Mark knelt on the bed, his condom-covered penis pointing straight up. "Are you sure you want this Valerie?"

"Yes. I love you Mark." she said spreading her legs. I could see her pussy, and it looked dry and closed up tight like a clam.

"Why don't you lick her a little bit first?" I suggested.

"No" Valerie broke in "Just do it to me."

As I held her hand and stroked her hair, Mark climbed between Valerie's thighs, guiding his cock toward her pussy. She closed her eyes and winced.

"Don't worry" he said "I won't hurt you."

He was rubbing his penis softly up and down her sex. Valerie was holding her breath.

I saw him press gently forward, nosing the tip of his cock into her. Val's eyes flew open. "Stop! No. I'm sorry, I can't. I can't do it."

Mark climbed off and kissed her, grasping her other hand. "It's ok Valerie. It's ok."

"Do Andrea instead" Valerie said "It'll be like doing it to me."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded "I want this. I want it for me and for you."

I climbed on top of Valerie. Her body felt nice under me, soft and warm. My pussy was drooling; I was so ready for this.

I felt Mark position himself behind me, guiding his cock into my hot, ready entrance.

"I love you Val" he said

"Fuck her Mark" Valerie urged "Do it to her!"

Mark thrust forward, sliding his girth up inside me. It felt heavenly. It was miles better than the dildo. I wiggled around, trying to get more of him inside me. My breasts were pressed up against Valerie's, and that felt nice. "Yes, Fuck me!" I gasped.

Mark started fucking me, sliding his beautiful cock in and out of my hungry pussy. "Oh Valerie" he moaned "She feels so good!"

Underneath me, I could feel Valerie's hand moving, masturbating as her boyfriend fucked me. "Come inside her" she almost snarled "Come in her fucking little cunt!"

"Yeah" I encouraged him "Fuck me hard and come inside me!"

Valerie and I started kissing deeply, sharing tongues in a very unsisterly way. Mark was fucking my cunt hard and fast, and I could feel my orgasm washing over me. I pinched and twisted Valerie's hard nipples as I came, Mark's rampant cock emptying itself into the latex condom deep inside me.

We disentangled ourselves, and Mark threw away the used condom. Valerie's fingers were still busy on her clit. Her pussy was open and drooling. We watched together as she brought herself off.

"Valerie" Mark said, rummaging through his pants pockets "Will you marry me?" He had come up with a small box, and opening it revealed a ring.

"Yes, Oh yes!" Valerie said, tears running down her cheeks "I'd be happy to marry you Mark. I love you so much!"

They embraced and kissed, forgetting me for a minute. I felt a little embarrassed to be there with them at that moment, naked and sticky and still a little horny.

"Maybe" Valerie said, breaking off the kiss "Andrea could teach me about anal sex next."

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers