Valerie's Adventures in Flashing Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val seen this and said, "I take it by your hard-on, that you won't mine me getting nude in a room full of horny men. Right Baby?" About that time a car pulled into the parking lot. It was the owner of the bar. He asked why we parking in his lot this time of day. I told him we had seen the sign and that my wife had decided to participate. He took Val's name and told her what time to be there. We went shopping that afternoon for an outfit to wear. Valerie decided on white lace thigh high stockings, white lace g-string panties, white lace bra, and white 4 in. heel sandals. Over that she did the schoolgirl look. White blouse and plaid skirt about 6 ins. above the knees. When she put her hair in pigtails, she looked so sweet and innocent.

We arrived a little early so Valerie could watch the pros to get some ideas of what to do. Only 5 girls entered that night, Valerie drew the last to go on stage. All the girls did a little dancing while slowly removing their clothes. One of the girls even left her panties on. All the girls rubbed and shook their tits at the guys, a couple even turned around and bent over giving a good look at their pussy. All the gals got so-so applause from the audience.

When Valerie came out, she first spun around causing her plaid flair skirt to show her panties. She then undid her pigtails shaking her hair out to the beat of the music. Then she started to grid to the beat, reaching under her skirt rubbing herself. She slowly unbuttoned the shirt, rubbing her tits before removing the blouse. Then she unzipped the skirt, turned around, lowering it to reveal her beautiful ass. She danced and grinded a few seconds, while rubbing her tits and pussy. When she finally removed her bra, she tossed it into the crowd. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. She squeezed and rubbed her tits to the howling of the men.

She finally slowly removed her panties and tossed them into the crowd. She again rolled her pelvis around in circles while rubbing her pussy; she then spread her legs wide, shoving a finger inside herself. The crowd was getting loud while tossing money on stage. Then Val turned her back to the crowd, spread her legs and bent over. She then continued to masturbate herself in front of everybody. Val then got down on her knees and started bouncing like she was riding a big dick, all the time her fingers were buried deep in her pussy. She finally laid on her back, pussy facing the front row, her hand was a blur. Val finally tensed up and arched her body. It was obvious to everyone, that she had had an orgasm on stage. Her pussy and the inside her thighs were soaking wet. Valerie won the contest, got a hundred dollars plus what was thrown on stage. We left as soon as she came from behind the stage, wearing only the white shirt, with only two buttons buttoned and shoes. We left the parking lot and stopped in a "K-mart" parking lot only long enough for me to give her a good fucking.

A couple of days later we had to pack up and go back to Michigan. Valerie decided to wear a white halter-top and short jean skirt, and no panties of course. The first couple hundred miles were uneventful. The skirt was up to the crotch and you could see a little bush, but that was it. In Georgia she got tired and laid her head on my lap, on her back, feet towards the passenger door. I reached down and started playing with her tits; she reached behind her neck untying the top string. Saying," If you're going to do it, do it right!"

So here I am, playing with Val's bare tits, with her on her back and her knees up and spread apart. Who knows how much of her pussy is on display, and she is enjoying ever minute of it. We know a few truckers saw me playing with her tits. Valerie actually fell asleep in that position. When she awoke we stopped at a rest area. On the way to the car we noticed a couple truck drivers that had just came in looking at us. I told Val that these two must have seen her. She open the car door, turn looked at the truck driver, lifted the back of her skirt and showed them her ass, then climb in the car. . Once on the rode again, Val put her hand in my lap and started to play with my dick. Since I was wearing a just pair of loose gym shorts, she had no problem getting my dick out. In a few seconds my dick was hard.

Val got on her knees, bare ass in the air towards the door. Bent over and put my dick in her hot mouth, proceeded to give one heck of a blow job while I was driving at 65 mph. After swallowing my cum, Val sat up right next to me and started to masturbate, so I reach down and pushed her hand away and replaced hers with mine. Val just spread her legs wider, and said she didn't care who saw, she wanted me to bring her off, I did. The rest of the day was just flashing her tits at truckers.

The next morning, at the motel, after we awoke and had a quick fuck, we took our showers and got dressed. Valerie surprised me when she held up the t-shirt, from the bar where she did the wet t-shirt contest and said that this was all she was planning on wearing. I packed the car while she made a final trip to the bathroom. When she came out of the room she was carrying the t-shirt. Val walked bare-ass naked, in the daylight, about 50 ft. to the car. Saying, "I thought I would just save some time. Ready to go?"

The day went about as the day before, except for riding bare-ass naked across 3 states. Valerie put on the t-shirt only to go to bathroom or to go inside some hamburger joint to eat. She gave me 2 blowjobs and fingered herself 3 or 4 times before we got home. One of the times while she was fingering herself, this one trucker rode beside us watching Val for about ten minutes. Valerie made sure he didn't miss anything; she laid on her back, feet on the door, knees spread wide. After Val came, I mashed the gas and left that poor trucker behind.

Valerie use to sew a lot of her own clothes. She made her own wedding dress! Right after we got married, she made a very sexy short black dress. I had a high neckline but had a narrow slit from neckline to waist. It was totally backless to below her waistline. The back was held together with two thin straps, one tied behind the neck and the other midway down her back. It had a straight skirt that came to about mid-thigh. A few months after a came back Guam, she made another daring outfit, it was her own special design sizzler skirt. She had some yellow material lying around and she had some yellow string bikini panties about the same shade of yellow. Some how she attached two pieces on material to the elastic band of the panties but left both sides slit to the elastic.

The skirt was only about 12inches long but had those slits on both sides to the waistband. She wore it only a half dozen times but got a lot of long looks (especially from the men). When she wore it, she usually wore it with a short top and of course she was braless. There was a lot of skin from the bottom of the top to the top of her skirt. I still get hard just thinking how slutty she looked in that outfit. She also made herself a black and a white string bikini swimsuit. She put no lining in those suits, the white one looked really good wet, and she enjoyed getting it wet. .

Since I was still in the military, I had to take my turn at being on 24 hr. alert stand by, once in a while. I had to live at the alert pad for 7 days, then I got 7 days off. Valerie would come visit me almost every day. I think some of the flight crews waited for my wife to get there before they started their laps around the track. The parking lot was next to the track, that's where Val and I meet. Valerie always wore something cute and sexy, because she knew the guys were watching her. I still remember her wearing a yellow terry cloth jumper with a long zipper in front one day. As we were talking, leaning on side of the car, she started lowering the zipper an inch or two every time the guys made a lap by. She finally stopped when she reached her belly button.

She never wore any underwear with this jumper because the terry cloth was soft, she said. We also use to have sex in the front seat of my car often. When Val showed up wearing a dress or skirt, I knew she wanted to screw. Valerie would remove her panties, if she wore any, then just pull her skirt up and straddle my lap. I had to wear a flight suit every day, so I just pull up the zipper and let in all out. The flight suit has one long zipper that zips up or down.

On the last day of my last week of alert duty, before I got out of the "Air Force." Valerie showed up in one of my white tank top style undershirts, which was almost as long as some of her dresses, without anything underneath, to pick me up. When she stood straight up you couldn't see anything but the sides of her tits in the big armholes, but if she bent too much at the waist, her ass would came into view. Valerie was careful or selective, when she bent over. Trying her best to make it look accidental. I know this one really cute captain; those were her words, got an eye full when she leaned across the front seat to get her purse. The guys jogging by the parking lot also saw some bare ass. As Val got in the car, she turned her back to the group and lifted the shirt to her waist before she climbed in the car and shut the door.

We moved to Florida when I got out of the" Air Force." Valerie loved the warmer weather, mainly because she could wear fewer clothes almost all year. She loved wearing sheer blouses and dresses. Valerie was one of the first women I know to wear a thong bikini on the beach. She has been in another strip contest and numerous wet t-shirt contests, and has won a couple, but she is not in it for the money. She just loves to expose herself to men.

One July, we had a chance to go to "Firecracker 400" stock car race. Since it was going to be very warm in the stands, so Valerie wore a white gauze tie-top and very small red and white striped nylon short shorts. Valerie noticed that we were surrounded by men; the nearest woman was about six seats away. You could easily make out Val's dark nipples through the thin gauze top, and many of the men had noticed. Valerie also didn't wear any panties under the shorts, which a few of the men in rows below us discovered when Valerie sat with her legs apart.

I noticed at home before we left for the race, that if Val sat with knees even a foot apart, you could see some bush on either side of the narrow crotch material. About three quarters way into the race, one on Florida's famous quick summer rain showers came across the track, drenching the crowd. The rain only lasted 3 minutes, but it was enough to make Valerie's white gauze top, transparent. Of course this didn't bother Valerie one bit, in fact, Valerie stood up and turn around letting the crowd around us, see what the rain had done to her top. And many eyeballs were looking directly at Val's tits. She sat down struck up a conversation with a couple of the guys right below us. The men keep passing glances between her wet tits and up her spread legs. She was bent over, with her elbows on her knees and chin in her hands while talking. My little lady knew what was showing and was having fun showing it off.

Valerie and I own a small camper and love to go camping, especially along the gulf coast near Pensacola. There is a nude beach we love to go to near there. We have been there many times. We've had sex on the beach and in the water a couple of times, knowing that people are watching us is exciting. Valerie likes to lie there on her back, legs spread wide, letting the people walk by and look into her pussy. She likes it when some nude guy walk by and his dick start to harden.

There is a guy I use to work with, but before he quit and more out of state. Jack and his wife Jennifer were good friends with Val and I. We went to the nude beach together a couple of times. But nothing ever happened between us sexually, all of us were happy with our marriages and didn't want to screw it up. But we have watched each other having sex. One of the wildest places Valerie and I have had sex was in back of their pick-up truck, in the daylight, while they were driving down the highway coming back from the nude beach. Valerie was wearing only a T-shirt and I had on just a pair of cut-offs. We were lying down in the back and I started playing with Val's tits under the shirt.

She unzipped my shorts and started to get me hard. Jennifer noticed us fooling around and dared us to get naked and get it on. Valerie sat up and removed her shirt and laid between my legs and removed my shorts and started to suck on my dick. Jennifer was shouting at Val, "Go girl, Suck that thing." Before Val brought me off, I pushed her onto her back and started fucking her; Valerie was more turned on than she had been in a long time. She wrapped her legs around me and was lifting me off the ground she was pushing back so hard. When we finished, we stayed naked until we got to our house. We all went inside to get cold drinks, but I guess watching us got Jennifer worked very up. Jack barely made it inside our front door when Jennifer put him on the floor, jerked off his shorts and her shirt, and straddled him right in the middle of our living room. She was riding Jack like there would be no tomorrow, Valerie sat on my lap as we watch those two put on one heck of a show. We fucked in front of each other a few times but we never did the others spouse.

Valerie also likes it when I play with her pussy. Of course she likes it when I play with her in public too. I remember us going to a movie one rainy afternoon one summer. Valerie wore a short blue t-shirt dress, nothing sexy or fancy about it, but it was all she wore. After the movie started, I got bored with it fast, so a placed my hand on Val's leg. She absentmindedly separated her legs so I slid my hand slowly up until I felt hair. I slowly brushed her mound, I heard her moan.

Apparently so did the man three seats over. I asked Val if she wanted me to stop, she said," Don't you dare, let him watch." I continued to slowly rub her and the man kept stealing glances. I thought we might be in trouble when the man said something the woman with him that was two seats from Val. Instead, she started glancing our way every few seconds. Then she whispered to her man, slid forward in her seat some, raised her ass off the chair, reached under the dress and removed her panties. She raised the hem of her dress to her crotch and sat back down.

The man kissed her then started to play with her pussy. Valerie seen this happening to, so not to be out done, pulled her dress up to her waist, and spread her leg wider. I started to shove two fingers up her pussy as fast as my hand would go. Valerie got off in less than a minute. Then watched the man bring his lady friend off. Valerie then reached over unbuttoned my shorts and started to jerk me off. The woman seen this, said something to the man, but he shook his head. So she turned, watched Valerie jerk me off, and started to play with herself again. Just as I started to cum, Valerie leaned over and sucked me dry. I don't think the woman believed what Val did, because her mouth fell open.

I also remember the day Valerie flashed me to some teenage girls. We had stopped at a "Dairy Queen" one day for a little ice cream. We were sitting outside under the big oak tree at round concrete table, when three girls sat a couple tables from us. Valerie had already been teasing me by rubbing my crotch. I told her that see had best stop because of the girls, she shook her head while saying no. Now my dick was already hard when the girls walked up there, and it wasn't long before one of them noticed Valerie rubbing up and down the outside off shorts. I saw all of them smiling, giggling, and looking. I wasn't wearing underwear, and the shorts had baggy leg opening.

Val reached under and pulled my dick into view. The girls didn't seem to be upset, so Valerie kept it up. Valerie stroked up and down the full length of my cock. The girls' eyes were glued to want Val was doing. Then Valerie took her ice cream cone and put so ice cream on my cock. She then bent over and licked it off. The girls' eyes popped out and their mouths fell open. Valerie continued to jerk me off, and then just before I came, she bent over and sucked me dry. We got up and left before so one turned us in.

Val likes to expose me once in a while too, I enjoy it too. When I was about 30, Val came up with a wild idea. She blindfolded me with a scarf (so I could still see), also loosely tied my hands, put a Walkman radio earphones on my ears (just for looks, I could still hear). I climbed naked in the car, Valerie reclined the seat all the way back, and then she placed a towel across my lap and put the seatbelt on. We left the house about midnight. The fast food restaurants were slowing down that late at night so Val drove up to the drive-thru windows and the young girls got an eye full of a bound, blindfolded and nearly naked man in the passenger seat of our car.

Val didn't do or say anything at the first two stops. At the third stop, Val said the parking lot was empty and the girls were just standing behind the counter doing nothing. Val ordered a small drink and went to the window to pick it up. I hear the girl gasp when she seen me, Val told her that I had lost a bet and that this was what I had to do. Val told her to call the other girls over to take a look. I hear other giggling in a couple of seconds. Val then reached over and started to stroke my cock and ball through the towel, as she talked to the girls. She asked the girls if they would like to see what was under the towel, all I hear was "sure!" and "Yes's!" Val gave another squeeze to my growing cock and slowly slid the towel off, she then grabbed my totally exposed cock and started to pump it slowly.

I could feel my member stretching to maximum size. Val was enjoying herself while the girls watched, and then on of the girls shouted out to make him shoot. Valerie increased the speed and pressure and in about two minutes I dumped my load all over her hands, I felt Valerie release me and watched her lick off the back of her hand, then she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me dry. She asked the girls where her drink was, one of the girls gave it to her and said "No charge and to please come again! You really made this night unforgettable." We've never done that again, we both enjoyed it but just haven't gotten around to doing it again.

12