Valerie's Date Night

Story Info
Valerie's first date after we married.
3.2k words
3.63
41.4k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,327 Followers

Back in the 1980's, Valerie was working as a store manager in a local store of a large national company. One day she came home from work in a pretty good mood and told me a guy that had been coming into the store for a while had recently started hitting on her. I told her that if he was getting her upset I would be willing to go down and tell him to back off. Val quickly replied, "No, no, there's no need to confront him. Actually, I'm enjoying the attention. He hasn't been obnoxious or anyway pushy in anyway. He's been nice and sweet, plus he's kind of cute too. So, I really don't mind him hitting on me. In fact it's starting to get my motor running a little."

I smiled as I said, "From the tone of you voice, it sounds like you're thinking about asking me to use one of those free passes we've talked about in bed a couple times." Valerie and I have talked in the past while cuddling and doing a little pillow talk, about the possibility of one of us having sex with someone else. We had nobody special in mind at that time. We came to an agreement that once in a while it would be alright as long as we talked to and told the other spouse about it ahead of time. We were to discussed all about the prospect and we both promised to tell the other spouse everything we did with our sex partner after the event took place. The main promise was 'No Secrets, no lies, and everything up front and in the open'.

Val said he was a little taller than me but with dark hair, I have very light brown hair. She said he looked like he has some Mediterranean blood in him with a slight accent she thought might me Italian. She said he had been dropping by the store she works at in the mornings for coffee for a couple months and recently he has been stopping in the afternoons lately and always had a smile for her and liked to talk with her a little. She said today he asked her out to dinner and she said she promptly told him that she was married and that she needed to think about it and to talk to her husband and get his approval first if she decide to go out with him. Val said the guy had a surprised look on his face when she mentioned her husband. Val continued to tell him that if she did decided to go out with him, her husband would probably let her go if she asked him because they had an agreement to not sneak around behind the others back and to be open and straight forward with the other at all times if they had a chance to date someone.

I asked Val if she was thinking about taking the guy to bed and she quickly said, "No, not yet. I would first want to get to know him better, that's why I think I'll go to dinner with him first and tease him a little if it's alright with you." I told her I was fine with that but that she had to call me from the restaurant to let me know how she was doing and if she felt safe with the guy. If not I would come and get her. She agreed to that. She said she would let Arlo know the next time she saw him.

When Val got home the next day, she said Arlo dropped by and she told him a dinner date would be fine and they made arrangements to meet at 'Santini's' at 7pm Friday night.

Friday came and Val dressed up nice. She was wearing her black halter-dress, the one with a choker style neck and a slit from there to below her breast and that came a few inches above her knees. With it she wore black strappy high-heeled shoes. I knew she was braless and possibly pantiless too since she rarely wore panties anymore. When she left, I gave her a big kiss and hug, grabbing and rubbing her ass as I always did when I hugged her, I was right, no underwear. I whispered in her ear, "Behave yourself tonight my pantiless little hussy."

She smiled and said, "I'll try but I won't make any promised because you know I'm nervous and excited I am about being on a date with another man for the first time in over 10 years. And the way you've been teasing me all afternoon, I'm a little horny now too, so bye and I love you dear." She gave me a quick kiss and grabbed my crotch and headed to her car.

Valerie got home just after 11pm with a smile on her face. I told her she looked happy and she said she was. She sat on the couch across from me and pull her dress up and spread her legs so I could she her pussy was damp as described her night to me.

Val said he was charming and very much a gentleman at first, the food was good and they even danced a little, that was when he got a little naughty. His hands slow slipped down her hips until he was able to cup her ass and she decided to let him fondle here ass. She said I should have seen his face when he discovered she had no panties on. She said she smiled and told him then and there that she rarely wore panties anymore and for him not to get the wrong idea. Just because she wasn't wearing panties didn't mean she was screwing him tonight. She told him that she had not discussed that with her husband. Val then said she paused and smiled at him and then said, "Yet!" She said a big smile came up on his face and he gave her a big hug on the dance floor. She said they decided to leave a few minutes later and that she decided to give him a kiss as they stood beside her car. She pulled him close and kissed him then reached around and cupped his ass and pulled him in tight. She said he then grabbed her ass again and pulled her in hard too. She said she could feel his dick getting bigger as they hugged and groped each other. Val said she even let him cup and squeeze her breast as she reached between them and cupped his erection. She said it felt like it might be a large one and she decide then she wanted to find out.

Val told me that she and Arlo had planned to go out again tomorrow night if I would let her. I asked her point blank, "Are you planning on fucking him?"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, if you let me. I know I said I would ask you first and I am. But when I felt his cock, I wanted it in my hands and pussy then and there but I knew I wouldn't, not until I got your approval. So can I fuck him?"

I leaned back in my recliner pausing and teasing her a bit. "Yes, you can fuck him but only if you do something for me first."

"Anything honey, anything." Val pleaded.

"Stand up, take off that dress, get here between my legs and suck me off, now." I said.

She happily did as I asked. Val loves a hard cock in her mouth and as she sucked me off, I pictured her doing the same thing to Arlo tomorrow night. After we went to bed, she sucked me hard again and climbed on top to satisfy her need for a hard cock.

Saturday Valerie was in an elevated sexual state all day. I kept playing with her ass and pussy all day. I told Val I wanted her to spend the day naked because it made it easier for me to play and suck on her tits whenever I wanted. I must have fingered her pussy a half-dozen times that day keeping her excited. I told her I didn't want her to cum until Arlo got to fuck her. By the time she started getting dressed that night, she was ready to fuck anybody I wanted.

I gave Valerie what I wanted her to wear that night. A black elastic waist swing skirt about mid-thigh length, small black lace bra and a sheer black blouse with small red, yellow, and green flowers all over it along with her black heels again. Val said that Arlo was taking her to a different restaurant and to a dance club after they ate, then she said she guessed they would go to his place and she didn't know what time he would bring her home but she would call me a couple times to let me know she was alright. I told her to have fun and to get as much cock as she wanted but to take some panties with her to put on after she was done because I wanted sloppy seconds when she got home. And that if she was up to it, some pictures of her getting fucked. She smiled at me and said, "Oh, you dirty boy!"

Val kept her promise to call me. She called me when they left dinner and the second time she called; he was fucking her as she was talking to me and taking pictures. When Valerie got home around 3 in the morning, her bra was gone and her blouse one had one button buttoned. Her breasts were mostly hanging out and what was covered could be easily seen through the blouse and her skirt was rolled up to her crotch and some bare ass cheek was showing in back. As she was undressing she said, "I'm glad you're awake, I've got three loads of hot cum in my pussy and if you still want sloppy seconds, I'm more than willing to give it to you. Before the night was done, I dumped two more loads in that wet sloppy pussy. Val was happy to give me the blow by blow, literally, of what she did that night. She never took that skirt off until she took a bath and went to bed.

Valerie said the first thing that happened was that Arlo asked if she was pantiless again and Val said she didn't answer him, she just lifted her skirt and showed him. Once out of the car at the restaurant, Arlo asked her if she could pull her skirt up to make it a little shorter. She said that since it was an elastic waist band, she just rolled it up until it just covered her ass. She pulled her shirt out to cover the top of the skirt. She said Arlo was happy with that and grabbed her bare ass as her hugger her in the parking lot. Dinner was good and she said she even let him finger her pussy a little as they ate. (I've done that a couple times too. She likes it when I do that in public.) She said he also fingered her in the car one the drive over to the dance club. Once parked in the lot of the dance club, Arlo asked her if she wanted to pull the skirt back down before she started dancing. Val said he seemed concerned about her showing her bare ass as she danced. Val told him it was alright because it wouldn't be the first time she had showed her ass at this club, because she and her husband went dancing here a few times before and she always wore short skirts when she danced and she enjoyed flashing her bare ass when she did. This wasn't true, in fact we had only been dancing there twice before and both times she did wear some panties although she did wear very short skirts while dancing and I could tell she enjoyed knowing people were seeing her panties as she danced.

Val said she then decided to shock Arlo and she removed her bra and tossed it back in the car. She looked at Arlo and said, "Now maybe people won't notice my lack of panties when I dance." Valerie had only gone braless under this sheer blouse once before and then it was in an almost empty darken bar with me and maybe 8 to 10 people. Valerie then told me that since she was being naughty tonight and was planning to have sex with a man that wasn't her husband. She also decided during dinner that since she was going to be a slut tonight, she might as well go all out and dressing like a slut and that showing her tits and ass in public was definitely slutty! What surprised Valerie was that she found she enjoyed showing her tits and pussy in public more than she imagined. She even unbuttoned her blouse most of the way and rolled up her skirt a little more as she danced, letting her bare breast and ass and maybe a little pussy to be exposed in public.

She said they danced for about an hour and the entire time Arlo played with her tits and ass and occasionally fingered her pussy while they danced. Val said she decide she had enough and was very ready to fuck. She told me that as they left the club, she made no attempt to cover herself. She said she could feel herself almost ready to cum as they walked to the car. Val said Arlo open the door to the car for her and as she sat, she grabbed his belt and pulled him towards her and quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and started to suck him off right there. She said she was sorry but it was definitely a little bigger than mine. She said she then stood, kissed him, and turned away from him and put her hands on the car seat and told him to fuck her then and there. Valerie and I have have had sex in public a couple times before and I know that when she wants it, she has to have it and doesn't care if someone sees her.

After a quick fuck in the parking lot, Arlo rushed to his apartment they had sex a couple more times. Val said she never took her skirt off the whole time and the way I seen it when she came in, was the way she wore it dancing. She said her top did come off in the car on the way to the apartment and stayed in the car while they went to the apartment and she put it back on just before she got out of the car to come in the house. She said it was a thrill walking across Arlo's apartment complex parking lot topless.

She told me that although she enjoyed her night of being a slut, she didn't think she would do it too often. She said she surprised herself at just how big of a slut and an exhibitionist she had become that night. Val had done some mild exhibitionism in the past and enjoyed it. She has no qualms about going braless in thin shirts in public or wearing very short dress and showing a little ass at times and she has even flashed someone a bare tit a few times. I told her I would love to be with her when she got in an exhibitionist mood again because I would love to video tape her exposing herself in public so we could watch it when we get older. Val said she could live with that and that we could probably do something like that in the near future just for the fun of it. She said she now loved me more than she ever thought she could and that whenever I want a strange piece of pussy just go for it and just to tell her about it later if I need to, she would understand and that she owed me one.

A few days later I asked Valerie if Arlo was still dropping by and seeing her. She said he was but he wasn't pestering her about dating or sex anymore. She said she might have scared him a bit by her aggressiveness or sluttiness. I suggested that since he knew about me, she should invite him over one Saturday so I could meet him and we could grill a steak or two and if thing went good, maybe we could get to do a couple of our fantasies. Valerie's eyebrows rose up when I told her she knows one of my fantasies was to watch another man fuck her and then we could do one of hers, like having sex with two men at once. Valerie got a big smile on her face and said, "I would love that. I think I would love having two cocks in me at the same time, I know one is great. Maybe you could fuck my ass as I suck Arlo off and you could then shove my dildo in my pussy. And if I like that, who knows, maybe someday I could get all three holes filled with three different cocks at the same times, would you like seeing that!"

Arlo did come over that Saturday. Val met him at the door in her bikini to Arlo's surprise. It wasn't long after that, I helped her out of her top in front of Arlo and she remained topless the rest of the afternoon. Arlo and I feasted on her boobs until after we ate our steaks and then I told her she needed to get naked, she didn't hesitate saying she had been wanting to get naked all day. It wasn't much later Val was on the floor between us taking turns sucking on both dicks. She flat out told us, she wanted us to cum in her mouth the first time and in her pussy the second time because we would last longer the second time we had sex. She then said, "If you guys can get it up a third time. I want you to give it to me in my ass and for Arlo to fill my pussy." We did and we did. Arlo came over at least once a month and we took Valerie out dancing together and I took many pictures of Val being naughty and dressing slutty in public, day and night, until her had to go back home Italy about 6 months later. I even got a bunch of pictures of Val getting topless in public places and quite a few distant shots of her and Arlo in crowds with Valerie topless.

Val let slip the other night that a new girl had started at work and she thought I might want to fuck her someday. For some reason I asked her, "Are you telling me you might be up for a threesome with this girl?"

She stopped, looked at me with a strange look and said, "Maybe".

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,327 Followers