Valerie's Fantasy

Story Info
His girlfriend's public masturbation fantasy.
782 words
3.93
52.2k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers

Hi, I'm Valerie and this one of my sex fantasies.

I go to a sleazy movie theater on East Hastings Street in the late night. I walk in the theatre in my black leather trench coat, wearing shades with my raven black hair pulled back into a ponytail. I see the image of a beautiful blond woman eating the trimmed pussy of a beautiful Asian woman being projected on the white screen. There is at least thirty-five men scattered around the theater, being the only woman here, they all notice me. It excites me, but I maintain my composure.

I walk to the middle aisle, finding a seat where everyone can see me. Facing away from the movie screen, I remove my coat, revealing my naked body, wearing only thigh-high black leather boots and black leather arm-gloves. The men in front of me gasp at the sight of my magnificent tits, my flat stomach and my smooth-as-porcelain bald pussy and the men behind me are awed by my muscular back and my firm hard ass.

I sit down and place my coat on the seat next to mine. I focus on the movie screen showing two well-hung men simultaneously fucking a redheaded woman. I feel the eyes of every man in the theater on me. I know they all want to fuck me and it turn me on. I begin to slowly caress my tits, and then I move one hand down to stroke my clit. My arousal continues to grow, I begin to moan in a low tone, but as I slide my finger in my wet pussy, my moans slowly get louder.

Forgetting about the movie, the theatre patrons leave their seats and walk to me. I'm surrounded by the approaching men wanting to gang bang me, this adds to my excitement, so I slip another finger in my pussy, causing my moans to be heard throughout the theatre.

As the men come closer to me, they became closer to each other. That causes shoving among them, which leads to more aggressive pushing, then leads to punching until all the men are fighting among themselves. Whenever a man would just be in arms-reach on me about to be the first to ravage me, another man would fiercely attack him, wanting the pleasure (and the honor) for himself.

Now I'm in the center of a ring of horny men fighting over me, the smell of their sweat and blood sends my lust to critical mass. I have three fingers in me and tease my clit with the caressing fingers of my other hand. I bring my sight back to the screen, the movie now shows the redheaded woman being fucked by the beautiful blond from the previous sex-scene with a strap-on while the Asian woman watches and pleases herself with a clit-stimulator and a petite brunette on all fours being ass-fucked by a muscular man pulling her hair. Finally, I feel the sensuous explosion of an orgasm from my pussy throughout my body

Catching my breath, I see my pussy-juices stained on my seat. As the men apparently forget about me to concentrate on pummeling each other to the floor, I grab my coat and hurry down to the exit door, leading me to an alleyway outside the theatre. As I walk to the streets, I hear police sirens. I calmly walk away from that sleaze-hole of a theatre, blending with the passers-by. As the police-cruisers droves pass me, I smile and continue to walk home, feeling my sex-fluids tickle down my thighs, exciting me all over again.

I watch the cops guide the porn theatre patrons out to the streets in handcuffs from my car, parked nearby. I see the looks of the bruised men; some are angry and belligerently defiant to the police, some are scared and embossed and the rest try to plead with the cops and give whatever excuses their capable of conceiving. I feel my pussy tingle. I open my jacket and push my fingers in my wet cunt, slowly go in and out until I watch the last man escorted in the paddy wagon.

When I get home and in my bedroom, I take off my gloves and boots, but I leave my coat on. I lie on my bed, and re-play the night in my head as I caress my clit with my pocket rocket. I fantasize the horny porn patrons fucking me. I wonder how many of them wanted blowjobs, how many wanted to fuck my hot ass, how many could fuck me a second time.

I play these images in my head, having one orgasm after another until I finally fall asleep.

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
186 Followers