The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"That was hot, Valerie," he whispered. "But we're not quite through with you yet. Just relax and be patient." He moved away, and she thought she heard the door open and close, ever so quietly. Was she left along, strapped down naked on a maternity bed? Her heart continued to race in her chest even as she attempted to relax. She knew her son wouldn't leave her to be found by others in this position. It wasn't how he had been playing the game.

What seemed to her like hours may have only been a few minutes, before again her son's voice whispered into her ear. She almost jumped out of her skin, that was how startled she was by his sudden reappearance.

"I know what you need, Valerie. I know what you crave. And now I shall give to you that which you so desperately need." A moment later, rough hands again began to slide along her naked thighs, both inner and outer. From her knees to her crotch she was caressed. Her belly was stroked and her breasts grabbed. Her nipples were tweaked and pulled, before being left to tremble on her tit-flesh. Her breathing had grown more shallow and rapid in the moments of her caressing. She loved being stroked in such a loving manner by her son. She felt so beautiful when he enjoyed her this way. It added to her fantasy.

Without notice, a cock-head was pressed against her vaginal opening. Although she had been slickened by a woman's saliva, the large knob pressing at her opening had to retreat, unable to penetrate her. Again, it returned, this time coated with a cool, slick substance. It found her entrance and her walls opened, allowing it inside.

"Oooohhh," she sighed as she accepted the cock, and then it dawned on her that this penetrator was thicker than her son. She realized that it was not Peter pushing into her body, but another man. A larger man.

"Aaaaggghhhh!" she groaned as her vaginal walls were stretched wider as the thick knob pressed deeper. The shaft began to enter, and it was easily just as thick, and hard. Inch after inch slid inside her, steadily thrusting into her belly, until at last she felt the tickle of the man's pubic hair against her labia.

"Oooohhh, aaahhhhhh!" she moaned louder as her body began to tremble through a rolling orgasm. Her cream flowed across the shaft as it began to retreat, and just as the knob was about to escape her, it rammed back into her. Deeper than before the cock plunged, deeper than any man had ever been inside her body. She had her mouth open and her head thrown back in a silent scream as the cock began to drive in and out of her, with an ever quickening pace, as her orgasm continued to grow more powerful.

Valerie felt hands at her temples then, softly stroking her hair back. It was her son, comforting her as some unseen man, some gifted man, gave her more cock than she'd ever taken in her life. "Ooohh, god! I'm cummmmiiinnnnggg!" she moaned.

"I know you are!" he told her. "I love watching you cum, Valerie. The look on your face is awesome." He then kissed her warmly, and she kissed him back. Her body vibrated under the assault the monster cock was giving her. When her son's lips left hers, she practically begged for him to kiss her again.

"I have something better for your lips," he said. A moment later, she felt the familiar texture of her son's penis as its crown was laid upon her lips. She quickly opened her mouth and attacked it with her tongue, and she detected the faint hint of semen, combined with the cream of his lover no doubt. His cock slipped between her lips and she ravenously began to suck and slather upon it, hungry for whatever he could give her.

In that moment Valerie realized that for the first time in her entire 51-year life she was being made love to by two men at the same time. To separate and distinctively different cocks were taking her, one vaginally and the other orally. From both ends she was being fucked, and as her son's cock pressed against the back of her throat, and the unknown man's cock banged hard against her cervix, Valerie understood what true sexual bliss could be. She had barely finished off her powerful orgasm when suddenly her entire being began to explode. She would have screamed loud enough for the lobby to have heard her had the cock filling her mouth not stifled it to a grunting moan. Her toes curled, her fingers dug into the mattress, her nipples ached, and her clit vibrated. All the while, her juices were flowing and being pumped out of her by the thick tool that pistoned in and out of her hard and fast.

"Uuuunnfffff!" she moaned around her son's cock as her body convulsed through her latest orgasm. Valerie was seeing stars as her orgasm pulsed through her body and soul. She was only aware of the cock within her womb filling her with semen when her belly began to warm from within. The man was grunting deeply and held his cock high inside her. She felt it pulsing wildly within her vaginal grip and her muscles began to spasm around it, milking for all it was worth.

"Oooooohhhh, cuuuummmmiinngg!" the man groaned as he dug his fingers into her thighs and shoved his cock even deeper into her. She could feel his heavy balls pulsing against her anus as he ejaculated, filling her to overflowing with thick man-cream.

"Uuuuummmmmm!" she hummed as her body finally began to relax. Still she held the cock tight inside her womb, her vaginal muscles clamped hard around the thick shaft. Her son's cock remained in between her lips, and she continued to swirl her tongue around and across his knob. She wanted to taste his seed, though it would seem that he was spent, as his cock began to wither a few moments later, even as the cock between her legs softened and finally slipped free.

Again the feeling of warm cum dribbling from her violated vagina tickled her crotch. She felt the heavy cream trail across her anus to drip onto the sheets beneath her ass. Peter gently pulled his cock free of her lips, only to replace it with his mouth. He kissed her deeply and she responded in kind. She sensed movement again and then the soft swish-snick of the door as once again a mysterious lover had slipped away without her ever knowing who it was.

Peter moved to unstrap her hands and then to the end of the bed where he raised the foot and released her ankles. Her knees and hips ached from her legs being held in such an awkward position for so long as she was ravaged. Peter eased her legs down and straight, and then draped the gown back over her body.

He said, "Once I've gone, you may remove the mask, shower, and dress. You have been a wonderful participant tonight, Valerie. Please, be respectful of those who have enjoyed you, and who you have enjoyed. Don't worry yourself with attempting to learn who they are. In the end, it doesn't matter." Peter again gave her a kiss, though only briefly, and was gone.

Valerie continued to lie on the bed a few minutes longer, hoping that it wasn't in fact over. But it was, and she eventually rolled out of the bed with a groan and staggered into the bathroom. After a hot shower, she dried, dressed, and went into the hallway. Again, it was deserted on the sixth floor, and she rode the elevator down to the lobby alone as well. Clutching her carry-all bag to her chest, and knowing she had a guilty-pleasure look on her face, she made her way through, passing patients, visitors, doctors and nurses, to the employee parking lot beyond. She couldn't help but look at each face of those she passed and wondering if they had been with her on the sixth floor.

Once in her car, Valerie felt a blissful calm wash through her. She sat quietly, listening to the engine idle, for many minutes before finally pulling out and heading for home. By the first traffic light, her cell phone chimed. She checked the message and found that her son had sent it. Eagerly, she opened message and read. "I love you, Mom. Thanks for being a wonderful participant. If you enjoyed that, maybe we could explore a little more. Again, I love you."

Valerie felt both motherly love and sexual desire for her son, and it didn't help that he seemed to genuinely love her in each way himself. She knew that she would willingly submit to any request her son made of her, from then on. And she knew that she wanted to submit to him and his sexual desires and deviances. After all, she was discovering that she enjoyed much the same sinful pleasures as he did. Even the pleasure of using her favorite sex toy, the dildo her son had bought for her to use long ago, did little to relieve the tension still within her body after the long bath she took that evening. Valerie knew that her craving for her son's manhood was bordering on an addiction, and she loved admitting it to herself. So much so that she finally had to text him, to ask him to come over, and to take her.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12