Valeriya The Half Breed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done filling my belly with his seed he pulled out and I was repositioned so that I was hung upside down by my feet. He saved the last few jets of his cum as a humiliation for me. I imagined that the cameras recording this session zoomed in as he blasted his last remaining gobs of slime on my face and breasts. I was more concerned with filling my lungs with air than the humiliation he thought he was visiting upon me.

When he was done he used my long blonde hair to wipe the slime from his pole. Before he walked away from me he slammed his fist repeatedly into my distended belly. I did not know how long I had been held captive but I knew that as he punched my belly the only that that I had inside me to come out was his jizz. His shots to my belly aided by gravity had the contents of my stomach coursing the wrong way through my throat and spewing out of my mouth. When my abdominal heaves turned dry he stopped punching me and I was released from the suspension field. I landed on my belly and chest on the cold floor that was covered with the slime that had come out of me on both ends. As I looked up the lights were turned off except for one single spotlight.

I heard three sets of footsteps. Two heavy sets moving away from me and one petite set moving toward me. The set moving toward me was my chain sister Willa who was Mistress' First Girl. If I had been in any condition to go on the offensive I would have punched her in the face, but I refrained from trying since it seemed that Mistress had sent her to help me. When she got close to me she slipped in the goo that I was laying in. After she got back on her feet she helped me up and walked me to a small changing room where she helped me to get cleaned up for the next phase of my punishment. Along the way to the changing room she cautioned me not to say anything as she whispered, "The walls have ears."

Willa explained that this was some sort of movie studio that was being loaned to Mistress and the athletic association that had demanded my punishment for my cultural offenses. They were also demanding Mistress be punished for sending a defective slave to service their champion. The council of slavers met with the athletic association and they demanded that Mistress punish me. Our First Girl explained that my flogging and humiliation was the punishment that Mistress had chosen for me, but the athletic association demanded that they be part of the punishment while the council of slavers demanded my death. Will knew that a compromise had been reached but she did not know the details only that my death was not part of the compromise.

I knew from Willa's tone the next three phases of my punishment would be more severe. In the first phase I was to meet three of the champ's associates in open combat. Since they were also pissed about my disregard for the sanctity of their fight pit they wanted a piece of my ass. Since this was an unsanctioned event it would have been sacrilegious to hold the fight in the fighting pit so it was to be held in the same room that we had just left.

As I showered Willa explained that if I survived the first phase and Mistress worried that I would not, the second phase would be similar to the first. Willa added that if I was unable to continue after the first or second phase that Mistress would have to take my place for the remaining punishment and that had Mistress fearing for her life. Normally I would be confident that I could make it through both phases but since my throat and both lower passages had been damaged by the reptilian goons that she turned loose on me I had to inform Willa that I was not sure how well I could do in a combat situation not to mention that I had not slept in what seemed to be a few days.

When I exited the shower Willa helped to dry me off and presented me with an outfit that I was expected to wear. I had to dress appropriately since my punishment was being televised on the same channels that my disrespect was broadcast on. It was sort of their way of making me apologize to all of the people that were offended by my actions. Willa helped me into my outfit and I was appreciative of her assistance since I was sore all over from the flogging and other events of my punishment. Before I dressed I made sure to check the white towels that were used after my shower and was thankful not to find any blood given the sexual pounding my internals had taken.

While I was getting dressed I asked Willa to find something that I could use to tie my hair up in a ponytail. She ripped off a piece of her Skirt and used it to tie my hair up in a high back ponytail the way I like it. I still wanted to demand that she be put in danger along side of me but again, she was being helpful and that was not the time to piss off the only person that seemed to be helping me. As I prepared myself I asked Willa where our Mistress was and was not surprised to learn that she was going to be watching from a private location along with other owners and the officials from the fight league that I had pissed off.

I would have preferred to fight naked than to wear the outfit that Mistress had picked out for me. The black skintight leather pants and halter-top were ok, but the matching knee-high leather boots with the 4-inch heels were not going to be of much help to me in a fight. If I had to kick a thick sturdy heel would be much better than a thin heel, but unfortunately I was forced to wear boots with a stiletto heel. I guessed that Mistress did not want me to bust my knuckles open punching my way through the thugs because she included a pair of black fingerless leather gloves that fit perfectly. They were designed for fashion, not fighting but still they offered my hands a little protection.

Willa moved in close to me as if she was about to kiss me. She hugged me with one arm and pulled two small vials of liquid out of her top. She asked me to open my mouth and drink. I was about to ask her what she was giving me but she had anticipated my question and let me know that one was a super energy drink and the other was something to deaden the pain that I was in from my earlier punishment. I really had no choice but to trust her but as I hesitated she let me know that if I fail she does not know what will happen to Mistress and that meant that no one knew what would happen to her girls. She suggested that maybe we would be sent to the mines, or perhaps pressed into military service as camp girls. Neither of those options sounded good so I quickly swallowed the contents of two vials as Willa poured them into my open mouth.

I swallowed the liquids and could feel a positive effect almost immediately. Willa hugged me and then led me out of the changing room back into the room where I had been punished. Now that the lights were on I could see that the room was some sort of warehouse with a lot of metal and wooden boxes as well as a few desks, tables, and heavy pieces of machinery. As we walked to the center of the room Willa mentioned that there was plenty of open space for me to run in. I suspect that she was under the impression that it would be best for me to run and let them chase me until they were worn out. At least that was the gist that I got from her words, and this was confirmed when she mentioned that each phase of punishment would last fifteen minutes. If that was what she was implying, she did not know me very well. Running away from a fight was never my way, but then neither was running in 4-inch heels, though there was merit to her thoughts on running out the clock.

The liquids that Willa had me swallow helped a bit but I still felt tired, sore, and sluggish after I was kept awake for a few days if my way of keeping time was somewhat accurate. I was confident in my skills but not in functioning of my body. I ached all over and even though there was no blood on the towels, the pain in my pelvic region told me that something was wrong down there. Willa led me to the center of the warehouse where I got the first look at my three opponents and the first thing that came to mind was the Three Stooges.

They were standing near an overhead rolling garage door and were gathered around a worktable trying to decide which of them would go at me first. When I entered the area they started laughing and making remarks about how I looked bigger on TV. One of the stooges remarked at my boobs look bigger on TV and even though he was disappointed, he could not wait to get his hands on them.

All three of my opponents were humanoid, and none of them were Earth human. The apparent leader of the group reminded me a lot of an old TV commercial cartoon. He looked similar to the Frito Bandito except that he was dressed in villain black along with his two cohorts. He also was missing the sombrero, pistols, and ammunition belts crossing his chest. He looked to be about 6'2" and somewhere in the neighborhood of 220 pounds. Like the other two he appeared to be muscular but was perhaps too old to still be an active fighter. Perhaps he was retired or was now working as a manager in the fighting world. I will call this guy Stooge #1 since no introductions were made.

Stooge #2 was a few inches taller than Stooge #1, and maybe weighed 20 to 30 pounds more. He was dressed in black also but the sleeves of his shirt were cut off to show off his upper arms, which were muscular and about the same size as my thigh. This guy could be a problem if he got those pythons wrapped around me.

Stooge #3 was the runt of the litter and was maybe a few inches taller than my 5'6" height. I would guess that he weighed in at an even 200 pounds. He reminded me of one of the greasers in Danny Zuko's crew from the movie Grease. The more I listened to these guy try to figure out who was going to attack first I started to think that this should be easy. I started laughing, and it hurt like hell to laugh but I could not help it when they started playing the alien version of Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who would go first.

Once they decided Willa was asked to leave by the mysterious voice coming from the overhead speaker. The announcer welcomed all of those watching on the video links from the far corners of the quadrant and explained that this "fight" and the two that followed were set up to exact punishment for my disrespect. Each individual bout would continue until unconsciousness or death. This was what we used to call on Earth a "Last Man Standing" match. The rules for the following two trials by combat would be the same. In the case of this 3 vs. 1 handicap match one or all three of my opponents could claim victory if I was unable to get to my feet to continue the fight. I had to take out all three of them to win. I supposed that no one was betting on me to win and in my condition even I had my doubts. I was beginning to doubt Willia's information when it seemed that my death would be acceptable given what the mysterious voice had just announced.

The final rule to this engagement was that if I was not able to complete all three matches, my Mistress would have to designate a substitute from her house to take my place, and should that substitute fail Mistress would have to take her place. Again it seemed that Willa had received some bad information seeing as how she was now in jeopardy as well. They blamed Mistress for my infractions and wanted her punished too but my punishment had to come first so the event was set up so that she would be drawn into this should be rendered unable to continue. I had no love for her and thought about taking a dive early so that Willa could fill in for me in the second match, and Mistress filling in for her in the third since there were only three of us that made the trip to this planet from what I had gotten from Willa.

When the formalities were over the winner of the Rock, Paper, Scissors approached me. Stooge #3 was the winner and as he walked toward me he was joking about how he was going enjoy ripping my top off and mauling my breasts. I stood motionless and watched his approach. I kept my hands down and decided not to go into a fighting stance though I did slightly move my legs apart for better stability. This guy was not taking me seriously so I thought that I would look unprepared and bait him in rather than expending my energy to move toward him.

Instead of trying to attack me he came at me with his hands up and open at the same height as my chest. I wanted to laugh when I realized that this moron was going cop a feel instead of trying to damage me. Since my hands were down low I let him come in and when he got close enough to make a grab for me I shot out with my right hand and gave him a back fist to his crotch. It was not a straight on hit, but I got enough of his gonads to make him clutch his package and halt his advance. The other two Stooges were having a good laugh at his expense as he walked around rubbing his wounded eggs.

I remained motionless and watched him carefully. I could see him becoming angrier as his mates taunted him about getting crotched by a little girl. He turned quickly and took a swing at my face with his balled up fist. I leaned back and allowed him to miss and follow through on his swing. He straightened up and followed up his first failure with a jab to my mouth, but I leaned to my left to allow his fist to sail by without any harm. I have to admit that I was enjoying this a bit myself so I allowed him to continue.

He pulled up his right fist and thought that I would focus on that as he tried to sneak a left cross in at my jaw. I was not fooled and leaned back to cause him to miss, but this time I leaned forward and sent a palm strike into the center of his back as his follow through presented me with a good target. He stumbled and bent forward as the force of my strike nearly toppled him. His mates were laughing even harder and he was looking like a complete fool. His anger grew and I knew that this would work to my advantage since many mistakes are made in combat due to anger and rage.

The more they teased him the more determined he became as he moved toward me with his left fist raised. He swung hard at me and again I ducked out of the way but as he twisted away from me he presented the left side of his face and I took my shot. I nailed him in the left side of his face with an overhand right that put him down on the floor spread eagle at my feet. His cohorts stopped laughing and uttered the alien version of, "Holly shit!"

Stooge #2 came over to help his fallen comrade and even as he helped him up his knees buckled. He ended up on his ass with his back leaning against a worktable while clutching the side of his face. It took both Stooge #1 and #2 to get him back up to his feet and out of the combat area. I just stood there expressionless and did my best to suppress my laughter. Once they had him up Stooge #1 kept him on his feet while Stooge #2 told him, "Watch me, I'll show you how its done."

He flicked a few jabs at my face but before he did I knew that he was too far away to connect unless he leaned in and I was ready for that if he did. I just stood there and let him shoot those jabs toward my face without flinching. After the third jab he leaned in and went low and tried to uppercut my belly. I blocked down and away with my left hand and then brought my left back up to slam a back fisted blow into the right side of his face as he attempted to recover and punch again.

He backed off, shook his head and rubbed the side of his face as his mates were now laughing at him. Stooge #1 yelled, "She's a little girl... kick her ass!" It was hard to keep from laughing at these guys, but even as they were acting like fools I had to be prepared for all three of them to charge me at once. This would have been the proper thing to do but given the way that they were approaching me one at a time this told me that these guys were used to being in competition one on one and were not trained in group thought, or perhaps it was a contest to see which of them were the most macho. Either way this would work to my advantage until they figured out that working together would switch that advantage to their side.

I was not sure what #2's background was, but it should not have anything to do with boxing. His punches were thrown off balance and his body language tipped me off to what was coming next so as he attempted another jab at my face I twisted and blocked his right with an inside out left handed block, he leaned in on his miss I made him pay for it with another back hand to the right side of his face. I followed that up with a sidekick to his gut with my right leg. It was hard getting the kick off while wearing 4-inch heels but I managed to do some damage and backed him off.

Stooge #2 stumbled backwards to the worktable holding his face and he gut. This gave the head Stooge the opportunity to step forward and take his place. Even though he had a cartoonish look to him I could tell as I sized him up that of the three, he was the one that I should be concerned with the most by the way he carried himself as he pushed past Stooge #2 and came toward me. He acted and moved like a fighter even though he appeared to be in his middle thirties. Of course that would be middle thirties in Earth time. I had no idea how old he would be in alien years.

His accomplices were egging him on but he was taking his time and planning his opening shot. He approached carefully while being very cautious and then suddenly he lunged at me and threw a haymaker that would have taken my head off had it connected. He telegraphed his move and it was easy for me to pick up what he had intended. As he stepped toward me I stepped toward him and to his left as his right fist streaked toward me. I let out a startling yell as I buried my fist in his gut long before his fist got close enough to do any damage. My blow to his belly stopped him in his tracks and aborted his punch to my head.

I expected his gut to be a bit more solid being that he looked like the only real fighter in the group. I was surprised how deep my fist sunk into his gut before it stopped. He tried to act brave and unphased by my punch and as his cohorts taunted him he tried to tell them to shut up but my fist had hit his solar plexus and breathing had become difficult for him and talking was equally as difficult. The look on his face told me that he was about to hurl so I backed up a step just in case he did.

He hid his right fist behind him out of my view but I could see by the way his bicep was bulging that another shot was coming soon. As his upper arm moved I ducked quickly suspecting that he was going for my face since that seemed to be their target of choice. As he sent his fist toward me I dropped down to one knee and rammed my fist upward under his ribs, giving him an uppercut that froze him in mid swing. Stooge #3 was quick to taunt, "I think you missed again!" Once again I was holding back my laughter as Stooges #2 and #3 were laughing their asses off at their leader.

As he was bent over clutching his gut with both arms I stood up and sent a forearm uppercut under his chin that rocketed his head backwards and straightened him up from his bent forward position. Once he was straightened up I planted my left foot and pivoted quickly and rammed my knee into his gut. He was off balance from the uppercut and the knee to the gut put him down on his ass. Again his boys were laughing at him and he was getting pissed. Since he was down I focused my attention on the two laughing boys just in case they decided to rush me while I was focusing on their assumed leader.

I was correct in my assumption, and Stooge #3 moved in quickly and tried to send a punch to my left breast. I blocked it easy enough, but did not return the favor, as he kept moving. He pulled his right arm back and went for a roundhouse toward my head, this I was able to block with my left hand. This time I latched onto his arm and pulled it across my body until his back was facing me and as I pulled he was forced to bend over backwards. Once he was bent back far enough I rammed my knee up into the underside of his shoulder causing him to vocalize his pain. Ok, I will say it, he was screaming like a little girl. He tried to twist out of my hold so I partially released him before using my right leg to sweep his legs out from under him and send him down to the concrete floor.