Valeriya The Half Breed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that this was about to get ugly as the levity on their side was fading fast. Stooge #2 was about to charge me so I made the first move and went at him. He swung for my face as I stopped in front of him and ducked under his swinging right fist. When I straightened up he attempted to catch me with a back fist that I had anticipated when he never lowered his arm to his side. He took one more swing at me and that too I ducked under and then took two steps backwards to invite him to move toward me since I had #2 in front of me and #3 on the floor behind me nursing his wounds. I backed up far enough that both #2 and #3 were in front of me where I could keep an eye on them.

Stooge #2 was pissed and came right at me. He swung at me I ducked; he righted himself, swung at me again and as he attempted to hit me I ducked down to avoid the blow. I came up and spun quickly and caught him on the left side of his face with a back fist that had him off balance and crashing into a metal locker. He started getting up quickly but I was quicker and took hold of the back of his head and slammed his head into a metal locker.

I had to bend over to shove his head into the locker and when I straightened up Stooge #1 was beside me and slammed some sort of rubberized object into the side of my head. It was about the size of a baseball bat's head and was the same size from one end to the other. It looked like some sort of conveyer belt roller, but my first glance at it was not so good as I was stumbling away from the object after it struck me. The hit scrambled my brain and had me feeling pain instantly. I suppose the only thing that could have made the experience worse would have been if the object were made of metal or wood. Thankfully it had some give to it.

My stumbling continued until I came to a full stop by another set of metal lockers. As I straightened up and turned to face my attacker I was caught by a shot from the same object on the opposite side of my head. My body doubled forward and my balance became precarious as I fought to stay on my feet. Being that I was forced by Mistress to wear 4 inch heels, staying upright was more of a challenge than if I were barefoot or wearing flats.

Having been caught off guard twice I knew that he was waiting to give me another shot as soon as I stood up. My head was hurting badly and I suppose I was not thinking clearly when I turned around. Instead of reacting to what I saw, I reacted to what I expected to happen and guessed wrong. I attempted to defend high but he went low and swung the 3 ft long rubberized object at my gut. I was immediately doubled over clutching my tummy, but the blow also affected my lungs as I suddenly found it difficult to breathe.

I knew where #1 and #2 Stooges were from their laughter as the tables were suddenly turned on me. I had lost track of the silent Stooge #3 as I struggled to breathe normally and stand upright. At least their laughing and patting their leader on the back bought me a few extra seconds to collect my thoughts and catch my breath.

Before I straightened up I located Stooge #3 and he was in no position to threaten me, which was the same for Stooge #2. Their leader was in front of me brandishing his weapon and I was able to focus on him as he stepped toward me like a batter stepping up to the plate during a baseball game. He swung for the fence, which in this case was my belly. I got my hands up in time to deflect the blow and then latched onto his right arm that was holding the weapon. I moved my right hand up under his chin and pushed his head back, this gave me some separation between us as I brought my right knee up into his gut. He may have hurt me with his weapon but he did not put me down so I still had fight left in me.

Once my knee connected I gave #1 a hard shove with my right hand as my left hand grabbed onto his weapon and wrenched it from his grasp as he crashed face first onto the floor. Now I had the weapon and their attention. As they stared at me I waved the rubberized object around as if it were a katana. I even moved through a few seconds of a basic kata that I had learned at the dojo. I think that this was when they realized that I was a bit more dangerous than they had surmised before this fight began.

I was in pain, but I was not going to let them see how bad my internals and head were hurting. I put myself in a position were I was an equal distance between the three of them as I took a fighting stance for the first time in this dustup. I held the rubber club in my right hand and kept it tucked in under my right shoulder as if it were a set of nunchucks. I turned so that my left side faced Stooge #3 as he looked like he would be the first of the three to attack me.

I read my assailants correctly and #3 made the first move. He came in and threw a right at my head and I countered it by meeting his punch with the rubber truncheon that I was holding in my right hand. I brought the weapon crashing down on his elbow as the roundhouse right came in toward my head. I recovered and then brought the rubber club swinging down onto the left side of Stooge #3's neck. The blow sent him straight down face first on the hard cold floor.

While his mates were looking at #3 I twirled the baton around in my right hand and then brought it down to my side. I stepped backwards and as I did I moved the weapon behind me and rammed the blunt tip into the upper chest of Stooge #2. He never saw it coming and did not realize what had happened until after he crashed down chest first on the worktable near by.

I stepped back and assumed my fighting stance as before and waited for Stooge #1 to make the next move, as he was the only one of the three that appeared as a threat. While I held the truncheon in my right hand I motioned with the upward turned fingers of my left hand and gave him the universal hand sign for, "Come on!" I was daring him to come at me but he was hesitating as I was doing my best to bait him into coming forward. What I did not realize until it was too late is that while I was focusing my attention on his stalling tactic, the other two Stooges were getting up and moving beside me just under my field of vision. I was unaware of how close they were until they stood up and took hold of both of my arms.

They were strong and had a good grip on both of my wrists and as I fought to free myself from their grasp, Stooge #2 was prying the rubber truncheon out of my right hand. While I was fighting to free myself from their grip Stooge #1 came toward me and have me a strong back handed shot to the right side of my face before I could get my right leg up to kick at him. Stooges #2 and #3 stepped backward to put more strain on my arms and shoulder to make it more difficult to free myself.

Stooge #1 stood in front of me, staring into my eyes as I looked up at him in defiance. I was waiting for him to ask if I wanted to beg for mercy before he continues his assault. I could see that he was formulating something in that little pea brain of his so I broke the silence. "My little sister hits harder than that! Is that all you got?" What he did not know was, I do not have a little sister.

I was expecting a fist to the mouth or nose but instead he went with another back handed slap to the right side of my face. The second one hurt worse than the first but I had suffered worse during my training at the dojo in Japan. The #1 Stooge asked me if that one was any better, and I was just about to tell him that he hits like a girl when Stooge #3 who was holding my left arm suddenly slammed his fist into my right cheek. His punch landed with him off balance so it did not have the force on it that it should have had. His being off balance had him stumbling into me on the follow through and that knocked me into Stooge #2.

They quickly resecured their grip on my wrists and once I was under control Stooge #2 gave me a quick slap on the right side of my face for bumping into him. Both of my arms were still held firmly in their grip when the head Stooge moved in front of me and slammed his fist into my belly. I tried to double over from the impact but I was held upright by my arms and unable to move. He was smart and realized what I could do with my legs and stood off to my right side as he sent his right fist into my tummy again.

Each time he punched my stomach he was trying to hit me harder but he had maxed out on power as each punch hurt no more or no less than the previous one. The only good thing to all of this was that he had to stop and run his mouth between punches and acknowledge the compliments of the other two Stooges before hitting me again. This gave me a few seconds to inhale and steel myself for the next punch. His punches to my belly still hurt like hell and drove the air from my lungs, but I was able to absorb the shots and attempt to recover a bit before the next one came. Another good thing was that there was nothing left in my stomach to throw up, since I had no idea when I had my last meal.

The boss Stooge gave me one more shot and this time I was able to bend forward as Stooges #2 and #3 had gone slack on their hold. Stooge #1 took this as an opportunity to play it up for his lackeys. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head into his crotch and started rubbing himself against my face while bragging to his fellow Stooges about how he was going to make me go down on him. They became more interested in getting the boss' sloppy seconds. I could feel their grip loosening on my arms as the encouraged him to make me suck him off. This was when I lunged forward and rammed the top of my head into the senior Stooge's balls and then lifted up sharply to compress his nuts between my head and his crotch.

Stooge #2's grip on my right arm was the loosest and it was easy for me to pull my arm free from his grasp. A quick back fist traveling upward between his legs had him doubled over holding his crotch as well. Stooge #3 tightened his grip on my left wrist after he had seen what I had just done to Stooge #2. While he was concentrating on my arm I turned toward him and drove the top of my right foot up into his crotch. All three of them were bent over holding their junk while Stooge #1 sunk to his knees screaming, "Kill that bitch!"

While Stooge #1 was encouraging his guys to kill me, I was the only one that was standing as #1 was down on his hands and knees holding his nuts as he was attempting to stand. Stooge #2 was holding on to the worktable to keep from going down as he was making noises like he was about to hurl his last meal, and Stooge #3 was laying on his back clutching his package with both hands and whimpering like a whore that had just been pimp slapped.

I looked the three of them over thinking about which one looked like he would get up the quickest. I assumed that it would be Stooge #1 so I made my way over to him, but on my way over to him Stooge #2 pushed himself off from the table and lunged at me. He latched onto my arm and pulled me toward him. I tried to resist and as I compressed my fist to strike him I felt a sudden pain in my crotch that quickly radiated upward through my stomach and spread throughout my body. As I focused my attention on #2, Stooge #3 crawled up behind me and rammed his fist up between my legs and smashed his knuckles into my lower lady parts.

I dropped to one knee clutching myself between my legs while Stooge #3 stood up over me and fired his right fist downward onto my left cheek sending me down to the floor. The three of them got to their feet and were standing around me as I pushed myself up to a painful crouch. I looked up at their leader and asked, "Is that the best you guys can do?" I was hoping to get them into a discussion or a bragging session to give me some time to compose myself and ease some of the pain that I was feeling. I knew that these guys were not the sharpest tools in the shed and were easily distracted.

As I started to get up Stooge #2 behind me made a grab at me, I ducked under and spun out of his grasp. I kept on spinning and brought up my right hand and hit him with a spinning back fist on the right side of his face. I was in pain but had to do the best I could to block it out and go on the offensive. All three of them were too close and I needed to get some separation between them and me.

Stooge #3 rushed me from behind, and when I saw him coming out of the corner of my eye I braced myself against Stooge #2 by gripping his shoulder before firing my foot backwards into #3's belly as he approached me. I doubt I would have been able to pull that off without balancing myself on Stooge #2 since I was pretty beat up and doing such moves sucks when you are wearing 4-inch heels.

The kick stopped Stooge #3 in his tracks and when I turned to face him my right fist came around with my body and slammed into the side of his face as he was bent over before me. Stooge #3 went down hard and fast. Just as I was focusing my attention on Stooge #1, Stooge #2 grabbed me from behind. His arms circled around my tummy and he began to squeeze. My gut was compressed and I could feel discomfort from the night before starting to protest the pressure that was being exerted against me from behind.

Stooge #2 reared back and tightened his Bear Hug on me. He was grunting as if he was trying to force a three-inch turd through a half-inch sphincter. He kept lifting me and bouncing me as he kept tightening his pythons around my waist. I tried to pry his arms apart but that did no good, as he was too strong. I tried to kick his shins and rake them with the heel of my boots but every time I moved he would bounce me again and disrupt my attempts at freedom. The longer I remained in his Bear Hug the harder it became for me to breathe. Each bounce allowed him to constrict his arms around me more and soon I found myself only able to take short little breaths of air.

The other two Stooges watched as their largest member crushed the life out of me. They started laughing at my feeble attempts to break out of the predicament that I was in. They taunted me, and insulted me as I started to fade. As an act of defiance I spit at their leader, and my reward for my spitting was a hard right cross across my face. Stooge #3 pushed his way past his boss to get in a shot of his own but he got cocky and he also got too close. I brought the pointed toe of my boot up between his legs and nailed him with a kick to the family jewels. It was not a hard kick but then you do not really have to kick a guy hard there to get his attention or to send him down to the floor clutching his junk in pain.

Before I could take comfort in having put down Stooge #3, his leader slammed his fist into my face for a second time as Stooge #2 did his best to keep increasing the pressure on me via his Bear Hug. Stooge #1 was taking pleasure in the pain that he had caused me and he got up close and personal with me and waved his fist in my face and asked me, "How does it feel to be my punching bag?" My response to him was the same that I gave to Stooge #3 when he got too close. I drove my booted foot up between his legs but he was smart enough that he was not standing square on in front of me. He was turned slightly to the side and my kick only caught him in his right inner thigh and never touched his stones.

There was a reason that I refereed to these guys as the Three Stooges, and for good reason. I had just failed to kick the head Stooge in the crotch, and what does he do about it? Het gets right up in my face and starts taunting me by waving his fist in my face. Since he had moved in so nice and close there was no way I could miss this time, and as I brought my knee up hard and fast while Stooge #2 held my feet off the floor, my knee strike hit home. Stooge #1 was soon backing away holding his crotch and cursing up a storm. Since Stooge #3 was doing the same thing and they were standing side by side they made a cute set of crotched bookends.

Another example of why I call these guys Stooges was when Stooge #2 had me just about finished with the Bear Hug from behind he released the hold and moved to a Full Nelson. I tried to resist the transition between holds but he was too strong and too quick at the change. This left me wide open as Stooge #3 came toward me. His face was still a mask of pain from the crotch shot I had given him but he wore his pain well as he moved in for some retribution. He stepped right up and slammed his fist into my undefended gut. I tried to pitch forward from the impact but Stooge #2 had a tight grip on the Nelson and that kept me upright.

I had a few seconds before the first punch landed after the transition to catch a few deep breaths but I knew I needed more than just a few. I was also able to get in a few more deep breaths before the second punch hit my gut. The only thing I had working in my favor was that Stooge #3 hit like a girl... a real little girl, which had me wondering if he was ever a fighter or perhaps he was just a spit bucket boy they drafted for my beat down.

Stooge #3 fired a few more punches into my gut, but the real damage started happening when he switched from jabs to back handed shots. He got a little too close and I lashed out with my foot so that prompted him to continue his assault on my tummy with back fists instead of regular punches. He was hitting much harder this way and I was feeling it. With the success he was having against me I was surprised when Stooge #1 pushed his way in front of his assistant and took over the job of pounding on my tummy. Stooge #1 knew how to this and was pulverizing my belly with each shot that he landed.

He kept pounding his fists into my wide-open gut and there was nothing I could do to stop him as long as I was still locked in #2's Nelson. My belly we being tenderized like a cheap steak as the fists just kept sinking in hard and fast. Stooge #1 backed off and turned the job of pounding my belly over to #3, and he went back to his straight punches where were a great relief to me. Even though my gut was aching, it was good to have non-professional firing fists into it for a change.

I took a few more shots to my belly before the head Stooge orders his guys to put me on the worktable near by. I did not like the sound of that after the beating that I had just taken. I had a feeling I knew what they were after when they laid me on my back and held me down for their boss. Being very careful the head Stooge stood off to the side and pried my legs apart. I was hoping that he would have gotten in front of me but he had learned what happens when he does that. I tried to sit up in protest but the other Stooges kept me down while their boss suggested that it was time that they had some fun with me. After the way my internals were torn up by the reptilian I was in no shape to be the guest of honor at a Three Stooges gangbang.

Once my legs were parted Stooge #1 moved between my legs and was very carful to keep his hands on my knees to keep me from kicking at him. I tried a few times to free my legs from his grip before he was inside where I could not kick him. For my efforts at resistance he gave me a hard backhand across the face. I knew that if I survived this beat down that my face would be a horrible mess of cuts and bruises, and that my belly would be one big continuous bruise after all the abuse that it had taken from these Stooges.

Stooge #1 reached into his boot and pulled out a knife and urged his assistants to keep me still so that he did not cut off anything vital as he made a move toward the waistband of my leather pants with the knife. He started running the dull side of the knife up the inside of my left leg in an attempt to scare me. Since he was not cutting my pants or cutting my skin there was nothing to be scared of. I figured that they were more interested in raping me than killing me, though I was convinced then that they may kill me when they were done using me for their pleasure.