Valeriya The Half Breed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through all of the knife play I just had to keep reminding me of the name that I had given these guys and I was confident in my thinking that these Stooges would make a mistake that I could turn to my advantage since they had made several major mistakes during this confrontation. My only hope was that when they made that mistake that I was physically able to take advantage of it after the beating that I had sustained.

After Stooge #1 ran the knife over the inside of my left leg and brought it across my leather clad mound and asked his fellow Stooges, "Shall we unwrap our little present?" as he pointed the business end of the knife toward my sex.

The other Stooges were eager to see what was under my pants, and one of the Stooges mentioned that he had never seen "one" with golden hair before.

I challenged him by shooting back with, "If I have anything to do with it, you'll never see one!"

I did my best to show fear as Stooge #1 slid the blade of his long knife under the waistband of my pants. He turned the shape edge of the blade away from me, as he started to cut through the leather. As he did so he became careless and released his grip on my legs. While he was focused on cutting through my pants I brought my legs up on either side of his head... my gut protested with pain as I pulled my legs up but I was in a fight for my life now and fought through the pain. Once I had my legs up I brought them together suddenly and rammed my knees into the side of his head against his ears.

His hand released the knife as he attempted to comfort his ears that had just been boxed by my knees, but I did not release him, instead I locked my ankles and twisted on his neck while his two Stooges were not sure whether to help free their boss or keep my back flat against the table. I adjusted my legs around him to free his ears, but once my legs were moved I locked them against his neck and adjusted my position slightly so that my left knee was against his throat while my right was against the back of his neck. I was choking him out while his idiot henchmen were focusing on my arms. They kept asking their boss if he needed help but with his throat closed off he could not answer.

I thought I just about had him out when he got his hands up between my legs and started prying them apart. He got a bit of separation as he continued pushing but was still having trouble getting my legs apart until he rammed his fist down onto my mound. The crotch shot forced me to release my legs as my muscles trembled from the impact.

I tried to stand on my own but my legs would not cooperate. The other two Stooges try to drag me up to my feet by my arms but my legs refuse to support me until Stooge #2 wraps his hands around my throat from behind to hold me up and choke me in the process. While #1 gasped for air he was encouraging Stooge #2 to choke me out, which he is doing a good job of on his own without instructions from his boss.

Once the Stooges have me back under control the head Stooge orders them to put me down on the floor so that they can continue getting me out of my outfit. Stooge #2 keeps me pinned to the floor with his hands around my throat while #3 sits on my legs to keep me from kicking at them. I knew I was in a no win situation and in a predicament that I could not fight my way out of. I was in pain, out of breath and it all started going down hill from there when Stooge #3 started pounding on my belly with his fists as #2 kept my throat locked in his choke hold. I knew that they would not release me until I was out... it was time for a little acting...

Each time #3 would punch my belly I would attempt to sit up but #2's chokehold would not permit it. As my gut was being punched I fought hard not to react and allowed my reactions faded until there was no reaction at all. This was difficult for me to accomplish as #3 was putting his full weight behind his punches with his full weight sitting on my thighs. Eventually when I stopped reacting Stooge #1 was giving instructions to get my clothes off. Somewhere during our latest scuffle he lost control of the knife and could not find it. As soon as he mentioned the knife being missing I knew what the lump under my back was... it was the thick handle of the knife.

Stooge #3 being confident that I was out laid down on top of me and licked my cheek as he whispered, "Too bad you're going to sleep through all the fun."

As the final word trailed off his lips I moved my hand up from my side to his face and brought my thumbs in against his eyes. He screamed as I started pushing harder. He attempted to get his hands up to grab my thumbs but it was already to late for his eyes. All he could do was scream.

The other two Stooges thought it was over and were too far away to help. Stooge #1 was still looking for his knife while Stooge #2 was in the process of removing his pants for the party that they thought was about to start. Stooge #3 rolled off of me but I rolled with him and kept pushing my thumbs deeper into his eye sockets.

Stooge #2 was the first to get to me and grabbed me by the hair in an attempt to get me away from his fellow Stooge. Eventually it took both Stooges #1 and #2 to get my hands away from Stooge #3's face. The sounds that Stooge #2 was making when he seen his associate's eyes had me thinking that he was about to hurl.

Together #1 and #2 lifted me off of their fallen Stooge by my arms and dragged me backwards as #3 wailed in pain while holding his hands over his eyes. The two Stooges that remained a threat to me showed more concern for their buddy than me and that allowed me to free my arms from their grip. I was in bad shape but I was doing my best not to let it show. Once free I stepped back to put some distance between the two remaining Stooges and myself. They were both a little apprehensive having seen what I had just done to Stooge #3. They knew that I was a fighter but never suspected that the little blonde girl could be so vicious.

All thoughts of them having sex with me were gone as they both swore to kill me. I just listened to their threats and remained silent. At least while they were flapping their lips I had time to catch my breath. Stooge #2 was the first to make a move. He rushed me and took a wild swing at my head. I ducked under his roundhouse right, spun to block any attempt at a backhanded shot and the drilled my bent elbow back into the center of his chest. I could hear the sound of the air rushing out of his mouth as he groaned loudly from the elbow strike.

Stooge #1 came in on me before I could move and shot a right cross at my left cheek. I blocked that with an inside out move with me left hand and turned back toward Stooge #1 to slam the back of my fist into his eye.

Stooge #2 behind me had recovered some from the elbow strike and made a grab at my shoulder. I took his hand in mine; give it a twist to free my shoulder. At the same time I twisted his wrist and bent it backwards sharply. As he cried out in pain I delivered a palm strike up under his left arm where it meets his shoulder. From the sudden jerk I felt as my palm struck its target I knew that his left arm was now out of its socket. I followed that up by planting my left foot and pivoting. I made a full 360-degree turn and caught the much taller Stooge #2 in the side of the head with a Spinning Heel Kick. I was amazed at myself for pulling that off in my condition and being in 4 inch heels.

Stooge #2 was down and out so that left me with Stooge #1 who was behind me on my follow through from the kick. Before I had a chance to turn around Stooge #1 had his hands around my throat and was doing his best to cut off my air supply. I did my best to claw at his face but his height put his eyes and anything vital out of reach given the length of his arms. As he choked me he pushed me down to my knees on the concrete floor. The universal translator did its best to translate his words to me as he informed me, "I'm not fucking around with you any longer. You're dangerous and I'm not letting you go until your face is blue and your body is cold!"

I tried to pry his hands from around my throat by tugging at his wrists and striking at his elbows but he had his hands locked tightly around my neck. Just when he thought he had me my hand closed around the little finger of his left hand and pulled. I kept pulling until the finger was bent back at an angle that it was not meant to bend. His cries of pain and the snapping sound of his finger breaking was enough for him to release his chokehold. He was now leaning into me and using his right hand to try and break my grip on his broken finger. I only released my grip to reach behind me and hook my right arm behind his head and pull him over me with a quick Snap Mare that I had learned in Japanese wrestling school.

He landed a few feet away from the knife that had rolled off the table earlier, and though it was a chore to get there quickly I was able to retrieve the knife before he realized that it was so close. He never saw it, as he was too busy tending to his broken finger. Once I had my hand around the handle of the knife I brought it up quickly and drew the sharp end across the throat of Stooge #1. I enjoyed the look of terror in his eyes before the blade of the knife was bathed in the blood from the gaping wound that I had carved across his throat from ear to ear.

With his blood on my hands and on my arms I stood up with the knife in hand and walked toward the other two fallen Stooges. I looked up at one of the cameras mounted to the ceiling and held up my bloody right hand still holding the knife and asked, "Is this over or do I have to kill the other two as well?"

There were several moments of silence and I resigned myself to having to dispatch the other two Stooges. As I bent down to take Stooge #2's head in my left hand a voice called out of the speaker above, "Put down the knife, this fight is over... you've won this round." I never got the chance to return the knife to the worktable. A side door opened up and as soon as I noticed the four figures holding weapons I was struck by a blue beam from two of the weapons and fell to the floor. The next thing I remember was being in a white room with no visible doors or windows with a pretty Japanese looking woman in a white skintight latex outfit with a nurse's symbol over her left breast.