Valery's Date

Story Info
A sexy wife on an innocent date; what harm could that do?
8k words
352.6k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
39 Followers

Surprised?

While taken aback by the response, Valery really couldn't claim to be surprised by the lack of jealousy on her husband's part, and in all fairness to Dane - his lack of jealousy had always been something of a blessing.

Valery was the kind of woman who attracted attention. Standing a shade under 5 ft 10 inches, she had what could be conservatively termed, a voluptuous figure. Dane always joked on the their first meeting was all about tits, legs, ass, and only then the face, since that was the order in which she caught his attention, stepping around her desk to greet him as he was shown into her office.

Now at age 29, the brunette privately felt that she looked better than she had at age nineteen.

Her 36C breasts showed only the sexiest hint of sag and her dark nipples were very responsive. Her waist was narrow and her stomach flat, flaring into rounded hips that said "sexy woman" rather than "pretty girl". She kept her wiry pubic hair neatly trimmed, never going for the Mohawk cuts that seemed so fashionable every now and again. Her legs, though slim, were muscular and athletic, completing an ensemble that left most men feeling just a little intimidated.

So here she was, telling her husband of six years about a young cashier making a pass at her – and not only was he not jealous - he was suggesting she take the youngster up on his coffee date offer!

In truth Val was a bit miffed – Dane actually knew the cashier who had made a pass at her - or at least knew who she was talking about, he could at least have pretended to be a bit jealous – even if he was just doing so as a compliment to her.

"Maybe I should mention that he also works out at my gym" she thought to herself, but that just sparked another pang of resentment – there was a time that Dane used to train with her - but these days he was kickboxing for pleasure – which was another thing she just didn't get – how could being hit in the face, be relaxing?

"I'm serious - go if you wish - it might be fun!"

Valery chose to ignore him as she made a brisk exit from his study.

"Arsehole!" she thought to herself, stomping into her studio. She had never even considered the possibility of being unfaithful, but she couldn't shake the idea that Dane actually enjoyed the thought that her 'date' could turn into something more...

"You can go fuck yourself tonight boyo" she growled quietly – she was not going to indulge his kinky quirks – not now, not ever!

"Somebody must have been banging on his thick skull with a baseball bat, knocking every bit of sense out of that pea sized brain of his – the bastard was probably jacking of right now, foaming at the mouth at the thought of her and that kid...Arsehole!!..."

*****

Before dawn the Friday morning, Valery was hammering away at the weights in the gym. Attacking the bench press, she was furious, her dark eyes spitting fire.

As she was about to leave for the gym this morning, Dane announced that he was going to be out of town for the weekend, as he was going to help some of the club fighters in a national tournament. No warning, no consideration - just "I won't be here!"

"Bastard!" she hissed, completing another rep, arms shaking with fatigue.

"I hope you weren't speaking to me" came a voice, closely followed by a disarming smile and blue eyes.

"I wasn't" Valery grunted, as she lowered the bar to her chest. This was the last thing she needed - the kid from the store.

"Push!" Ralph said, lightly assisting her to push out yet another rep.

Arching her back with effort, Valery felt the burn in her arms as she forced the bar to the top a last time. Arms locking out at the top, she felt Ralph guide the bar to its stays.

Feeling it safely in place, she let go and sat up, grabbing her towel to wipe the sweat from her face and chest.

"Would you mind giving me a hand?" Ralph asked, sliding more weights onto her bar.

"Sure" she said, becoming even more irritated at his audacity to invite himself into her training regime.

Settling onto the bench, the eighteen-year-old quickly wiggled into position and started pumping out warm up reps with effortless grace.

Finished, he slipped some weights off the bar, adjusting the weight to better suit her. With a smile he gestured she should take her place on the bench. Grudgingly she did so.

Looking upward as she grasped the bar, Val couldn't help but notice the bulge not too far above her face. The youngster seemed to have many big muscles...

"Ready?"

Valery nodded, positive that he had noticed her glance and seething at herself for having done so. The little pervert would probably see that glance as an invitation to harass her further.

"Lower the bar further - it gives you better effect" Ralph was saying, as she completed the first rep.

The second rep she did so, feeling the bar touch her chest.

By the sixth rep her arms were on fire - but there was something else as well - she was experiencing an uncomfortable warmth at the intimacy of the situation.

Every rep she lowered the bar to her chest, Ralph's hand came in contact with her cleavage, since he was providing a one-handed assist to the bar.

"Good work, three to go!" Ralph said, changing to a two handed grip on the bar.

"He thinks I can't do this" Val thought to herself - but something else was stirring in her mind as she lowered the bar. She could easily stop the rep halfway, but something made her lower the bar all the way, allowing the backs of his fingers to lightly touch with the swell of her breasts.

Her face screwed up with concentration, she was a stunning sight to her training partner as she forced the bar - and his hands - off her chest. Her chest was slick with sweat, and as she was arching her back, the clinging spandex did nothing to hide the outline of her nipples, not to mention the swell of her sex, lower down. His muscle was stirring as well...

Ten minutes later, they were on the last set of their bench presses. About to wipe herself down, Val caught Ralph's eye.

"What?"

He seemed embarrassed.

"It is just that you look so nice - being wet and all - I was hoping you would stop drying yourself all the time."

Suddenly there was electricity in the air. Val was angry - yet at the same time there was something else as well - a quickening of sorts.

She slowly wiped her face, gathering her thoughts - and then lowered the towel.

"You last set, Ralph" she said firmly.

He quickly got into position, and started pumping out the reps. Three, four, five, six, he pumped them out, muscles straining and writhing, almost mesmerizing her. He was quite something to watch.

Finished, he sat up, breathing deeply but evenly.

Turning to her he asked, "I have to do some squats now - will you join me?"

"I don't think so" Val replied quickly, not allowing herself even to consider the possibilities of that situation. "I will be doing some spinning, and then I am off."

"Okay" Ralph said, obviously disappointed, "but call if you ever need somebody to assist."

"I will" Val smiled, "thanks for the help this morning, I enjoyed it."

"Probably not half as much as he did" she thought to herself, wondering why she even said that, knowing that it would serve as motivation for him to keep dogging her.

The kid visibly perked up and she turned and walked to the stationary cycles. She could feel his eyes follow her all the way.

"You are doing this because you are enjoying the attention Valery" she answered herself, but the wherefores and why's were not something she wanted to consider right now – in fact, she decided, it was something that would never ever come up again...

Having selected her route program, Val settled into a steady rhythm, and almost instantly found herself breaking her newest vow by pondering the past fifteen minutes.

Truth be told, the situation had been a turn-on for her. Flirting with the forbidden had sent her pulse racing – and her juices flowing. Her nipples felt like spring loaded walnuts – and had she decided to do the squats with Ralph it would have become dangerously intimate. Doing squats, it had it had to, what with the chest to back position that you had to assume when you assisted your partner...

As the images flitted through her consciousness, she pushed herself to the limit in an attempt to block them out. Unfortunately, that didn't work well at all, since the rush of blood, combined with the friction of the seat, only seemed to worsen her dilemma. Knowing that he was there, and being only too aware of the glances he kept throwing her way as he moved about the gym, made it even worse. She felt like leaping off the bike and into the sauna, where she would promptly frig herself into a coma. Well that was the second best option...

"What the hell am I doing?" She thought angrily to herself. This wasn't like her at all.

She couldn't believe that a combination of exercise, and a few innocent touches could get her into this state.

"Damn you Dane" she hissed – "this is your fault...!"

Finally hearing the beeper go, Val started slowing down, allowing her body a chance to cool down properly.

Watching Ralph, she knew he had noticed her slowing down. He seemed to be dithering aimlessly, but she could see the little gears turning in his head as he gathered his reserves.

"Here it comes" she grinned to herself, as he approached her.

"Sorry Val, I don't want to be a pest or anything, but...." he seemed to run out of steam, but then forged ahead, "I know you are married and all, but I was hoping that if you were not doing anything, you might want to go out with me sometime?"

Val was thoughtfully scrutinizing his face, looking for something indefinable. He was right - she was married - but she also wasn't doing anything this weekend - thanks to her husband going on a brain bashing expedition.

"I mean you can bring your husband if you want," Ralph was stammering, his face flushed.

Val managed to keep herself from laughing, but could not suppress a smile.

"God, am I making a complete ass of myself?" he grinned, trying to mask his embarrassment.

Val softened, "Not hopelessly – in fact, maybe not at all. What did you have in mind if you took me out?"

Ralph seemed to gain some composure back.

"How about a movie and dinner?"

"Sounds good" Val said, sliding off the bike, "pick me up at seven, 353 Mountainview Drive."

Walking to the change rooms, she couldn't believe what she had just done – Dane wanted her to be adventurous, and now she was giving the bastard his wish.

"No I'm not" she admonished herself, "All I am doing is not staying home, waiting to serve at the beck and call of his Lordship, the Duke of Absence" But did that make her the Duchess of Abstinence? And what about her reaction to Ralph's assistance with the bench presses, and that business with not wiping the sweat off her – what was that?

*****

A quarter to seven that evening, Ralph was at the front gates.

Val was nervous as she opened the door - but not nearly as nervous as Ralph appeared to be. He seemed ready to bolt at the first sign of trouble - trouble being an angry husband, she suspected.

Obviously he had gone to a lot of trouble to appear his best - and he had done a very good job of it. Bashfully polite, his 6-ft 3" of well-proportioned musculature was also a decade her junior.

Again she was wondering exactly what she was doing. What was her purpose with this "adventure"? She had no intention of anything happening between them - of that she was certain - but why did she go to so much trouble to look her best, and why the butterflies in her stomach?

Getting home early, she had spent almost two hours preparing. She had showered and shaved her legs - even trimmed her bush - not that was going to be anywhere near on display. No man other than her husband had ever seen her naked - and that was not going to change.

She had selected fine lace black underwear - the type which would have given Dane an instant hard-on. Her matching black and white miniskirt and blouse complimented her figure perfectly (and the zipper on the front of the blouse allowed easy access to her breasts - not at all a factor in her choice though.) Her high heel sandals left her legs bare, and - and shown off at their best. Goose-bumps raised on her buttocks as the breeze brushed across her G-string clad rump. She looked fantastic - and she knew it.

She felt another twinge of apprehension but it was too late to back out now, even if she wanted to, for any reason. She resolved that she would enjoy the outing and he would enjoy the thrill of at last getting his 'date'. At the end of the night she would let him down easy - but hopefully he would get the message before then.

"I'll grab my stuff, and then we can be on our way."

Ralph seemed much more at ease once they were in his little Toyota and on their way. By the time that they reached the mall, not too far from her house, they were chatting away like old friends. He told her that he had bought tickets for a movie - he didn't know what her taste was, so he hoped that she would approve of his choice. She also caught the glances he was stealing at her - and enjoyed every moment of his admiration - though she had no intention of showing it.

Once inside, Ralph suggested that they get something to drink before the show, so they ended up nursing milkshakes at one of the ice-cream shops. Val also noticed the attention they were drawing. At first she ascribed it to the age difference - but then realized that the attention was not judgmental – it was the fact that they made a striking couple.

By the time that they entered the theatre, she knew that he had no girlfriend at present, what his career intentions were, as well as all those other things that she had forgotten were usually shared on a first date.

She reflected on how staid she had become, as they settled into their seats. At one time she and Dane had also shared such chats and dreams – now they were permanently occupied with surviving into the next month. It was a sad condemnation of modern life.

As the lights dimmed and the ads started, Ralph leaned over every now and again, to whisper some inconsequentiality to her - something she hoped he would stop doing once the movie started, since it had always irritated her. Luckily he did.

A few minutes into the movie, she became aware of his fidgeting. It also dawned on her that she was paying more attention to his restlessness, than to the screen. She almost burst out laughing as she realized what the problem was - a problem she had last encountered at the age of sixteen. He was trying to figure out how to go about taking her hand without him losing some teeth.

Val actually felt a twinge of sympathy for him. He was young and she was actually using him for her amusement – or to get back at Dane, or to boost her flagging ego – whichever option she preferred. Dane had always told her that being the hunter wasn't as easy as women thought – and watching Ralph sweat it out, she had to pity the youngster.

But no matter how much pity she took on him, this was the bed he made, and he had to lie in it – she wasn't going to lead him on any further. He wanted to undertake the adventure of dating an older, married woman - so he had to deal with the consequence. Any further assistance on her side would only create an uncomfortable situation later.

Leaving him to his plight, Val tried to concentrate on the movie. But she couldn't. Ralph was making heavy weather of it, taking a full 45 minutes to at last achieve arm to arm contact.

Val was in a quandary as well. On the one hand she wanted out of this situation immediately - it was dangerous. On the other, she had to admit that she was flattered by the attention - and more than slightly pissed at Dane. He was the one that suggested she pursue this "adventure". He was the one that had to piss off to some boxing tournament, instead of being here to take care of his homework...

Ralph softly took her hand...

The moment of truth...

Val left her hand where it was – no harm, no foul – this was as far as it would go – she would see to that...

Slowly the thudding of her heart quieted, and she refocused on the screen, only too aware of the power of the big young hand now entwined with hers. Those fingers were long and thick...

*****

As the credits rolled and the lights came on, the usual stampede started for the doors. Val and Ralph waited patiently for their turn to join the stream heading for the exit. Stepping into the human-river, Ralph moved in front of her, again taking her hand to prevent them being separated.

Politely, but firmly, he moved through the crowd, parting it like an icebreaker on its way to an arctic base. Val had to admit that she enjoyed being looked after in such a way again. It wasn't as if Dane did not care for her - it was more a question of independence respected and something lost in the deal.

It had been some time since she had been the centre of such attention - not that it was Danes' fault - that was just the way things seemed to turn out once you have been married for a while. Right now Ralph made her feel special. He made her feel vulnerable, small and all those other things that gave her a warm feeling that she had not felt for some time - and she was enjoying it. Besides, nothing untoward had transpired to date, nor would it later – she was in control of the situation and if he started getting frisky, she would deal with him immediately.

Outside, Ralph did not let go of her hand. Instead, he steered her in the direction of the restaurant where he had apparently made reservations. Val gave a small smile at his newfound confidence. She doubted that he was making any assumptions - he didn't seem the kind - it was probably more a sense of achievement and a dash of chivalry. Besides, it did no harm - she could deal with this shy eighteen-year-old. If he was so boosted by holding her hand, he could be taken down as easily as well. Besides, she was enjoying the adventure as well.

Had she actually admitted it?

A mental shrug, and she put it aside. The fact was she enjoyed walking through this crowd, holding the hand of this young stud, running the risk of seeing any of several acquaintances. It was Friday evening and since this complex was so close to home, there had to be people who knew her wandering about.

Maybe this was the excitement that Dane wanted her to experience. She had forgotten what it felt like to be excited to be in somebody's company - and she vowed that at the end of the evening she would thank Ralph for that, and take it back into her marriage.

Settling into a corner booth of a nice little restaurant she had only visited once before, Val decided that she wasn't angry at Dane anymore. In all probability she owed him something of an apology. In all fairness she had to accept the major portion of the blame for the deterioration of their relationship. She was the boring one - not him. He was at least still trying – that's why she was here – but she would be damned if she was going to admit it to him – the best he was going to get out of her was a ceasefire.

Happy with that resolution, she settled back to enjoy the rest of the evening. Ralph was a nice kid, she hoped he wouldn't take it too hard that this was as far as it was going to go...

An hour later Val had to admit that she was enjoying herself - more than she had hoped. Ralph was good company, and had a wicked sense of humour. Sitting at right angles to each other, at such a small table, they were close enough to each other to discuss anything without fear of being overheard. (Such proximity also made occasional touches inevitable, so they were to be treated as such)

The meal was delightful. They had started with some wine while looking the menu over, and then had their starters.

Dark Lord
Dark Lord
39 Followers