Valestock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she needed to have sex soon! She had never managed to find Tony due to that irritating creepy guy, and now here she was almost climbing the walls with sexual frustration and there was no way to satisfy her desires. What made it worse was that she had no guarantee now that she would be able to get Matt, Tony or Zach alone to give her what she needed. Oh, she could have Michael of course, which would be fantastic, but it still wouldn't satisfy that kinky urge within her. Damn it! She was going to be frustrated all night long now!

"So tell me about this creepy guy then?" Sam asked as he took the second roll-up from her and Claire ran her hands over her face, resting them on her shoulders as she closed her eyes. The feeling of power and lust rushing through her mingled ecstatically with the feel of alcohol and weed.

"Oh, just some creepy guy who thought he could get me to screw him." She replied without thinking, lost in her own feelings, her body hot and horny. "He couldn't keep his eyes from staring at my tits or his hands from my ass."

As she spoke, Claire slowly moved her hands down over her large, heavy, breasts that were so lusciously and barely concealed in the black patterned, straining top, and then ran them over her smooth, flat stomach and along her smooth, bare legs before reaching above herself and stretching, pushing her swelling, 38D tits out tight against the patterned-lace of her top as she arched her back a moment. Mmm, she felt so good and oh soooo hot!

As Claire was lost in the sensations of her own body, she was not aware of her brother looking at her a little oddly. The effects of the alcohol and weed were affecting him too, it was good shit after all, but despite the fact that he knew the girl next to him was his older sister, he still could not escape seeing those incredible tits nor following her hands to her smooth legs, except when he realised what he was doing and snapped himself out of it, and cleared his throat.

"Want some?" Her brother asked and for a moment Claire's mind reeled as it heard a male voice offer it something, her body aching for the hope that it was what it needed.

Opening her eyes, Claire smiled, a little too playfully but right then she was too hot and horny to really care. This was her brother, he would just think she was being pleasant. So she smiled, her eyes burning hotter as she took the roll-up from Sam.

Sam returned the smile, though his was more than a little unsteady, and so he quickly looked towards the bottle of cider between Claire's feet and reached towards it. Claire parted her legs slightly to allow him to get to the bottle easier however the unexpected movement seemed to catch Sam off guard and his hand instead rested on Claire's naked thigh. The touch of a man instantly sent a jolt of electricity through Claire's body and she shivered slightly without thinking that it had been her brother's hand at all. Oddly, Sam seemed to glance up at his sister and Claire thought that he was looking to see if she was angry at him, but that couldn't have been it, he hadn't done anything, however Claire simply smiled and decided to banter with him as usual.

"It seems there's another person who can't keep their hands off me." She joked lightly, though the words made Claire think of Matt, Tony and Zach, and how they had kept their hands on her a lot over the last couple of days, and more, and she felt her body burn hotter.

Sam's smile seemed half-weak and half-amused, though he also seemed a little wary and oddly confused, though Claire just found it amusing, not thinking on it for long as he righted himself and grabbed the bottle, unscrewing it quickly and drinking from it deeply.

Claire's horniness continued to grow and she wracked her mind to think of how she was going to manage to get what she oh so desperately needed as she and Sam drank and smoke and talked more, the bantering beginning once more, though at a somewhat more friendlier manner than usual. That was until Claire's burning feelings made her decide to tease her brother with a question she knew would win her the bantering contest.

"So, have you ever had sex Sam?" She asked before she took a deep swig of the cider. The look on her younger brother's face made her almost burst out laughing as she drank.

Claire's brother choked and began coughing as he looked at his sister with wide eyes and blew the too-much smoke he had inhaled out as best as he could. He hadn't been expecting that question. For a moment after he finished coughing he simply looked at her before he tried to act all cool and leaned back.

"Sorry, swallowed the wrong way." He said, trying to cover his obvious surprise at the question before he answered in a more calm tone. "Sure, plenty of times."

Claire smiled at him and leaned her head back, enjoying the feelings within her as she spoke.

"Really? So which do you think is better, with or without a condom?" She asked, her mind going back to thinking that Matt, Zach and Tony had filled her body with cum over the last few days and how good each time had felt. The heat grew within her as she listened to her brother reply.

"This is too weird, I mean talking about this with you..." Sam began and Claire looked at him, a playful smile on her face.

"Oh come on, brothers talk about this kind of thing all the time, so why can't we?" She replied with an amused smile. Sam looked at her a moment obviously trying to think of something to say before he finally managed to answer her.

"Well, it's just different, you know...?" He replied and Claire's smile deepened as she understood what he was getting at.

"Oh come on, just tell me." She said, poking him in the ribs as she grabbed the roll-up from his hands and leaned back against the wall, smiling as she took a deep drag.

Her brother didn't reply for a moment, he just took the bottle of cider and drank deeply before he too leaned back and spoke, this time he seemed surprisingly calm and relaxed.

"Definitely better without, especially when she says I can cum inside her." Sam replied and Claire smiled as she inhaled deeply and felt her body tingle at his words, thinking of how hot she was and how her boyfriend's brother and their friend's had been screwing her the last couple of days, filling her pussy with their big dicks and gallons of cum again and again. She barely stopped herself from moaning.

She had her legs crossed, squeezing them tightly as her body hungered to be satisfied as she smoked and closed her eyes, relishing in the feel of her body's needs and the weed and alcohol.

"What about you?" Sam asked, his voice reaching Claire through a haze of lust that filled her mind.

"Hmm, I agree, definitely." She replied, a touch breathily before she passed the roll-up back to Sam without opening her eyes or moving her head. "I like to feel everything."

Part of her mind wondered why she was being so open with her brother; she had never spoken so bluntly to him about sex before. However her mind didn't stay long on that thought, it swiftly returned to thinking of how horny she was, and how she so needed a nice, big, hard dick fucking her pussy harder and harder and faster and deeper...

Biting her bottom lip gently, Claire's breathing deepened.

Silence seemed to stretch forever and the van began to fill with tension as Sam's body reacted to the weed and alcohol and the sight of the hot girl next to him. He had never looked at his sister that way before, however right then he didn't see her as his sister. With the drugs and alcohol, not to mention the topic of conversation, his mind seemed only to see a hot, and obviously horny, young woman, the thought that she was his own older sister seemed somewhere to echo in his mind, though it only seemed to make his already hard dick more solid, despite the fact it should have had the opposite effect.

Perhaps it was the drugs, the alcohol, or maybe just the electric atmosphere within the tightly enclosed space of the back of the van, but right then, all Sam knew was that he was looking at his gorgeous older sister's body in a very lustful light and even though his mind warned him of what the likely consequences were of what he was thinking, notably that she would slap him and scream 'what was he doing', right then lust held him and he followed where it led...towards the hot girl next to him...

Claire's heart pounded as she lay her head back and kept her eyes closed, her body yearning for attention, begging to be fucked ruthlessly like she so desperately needed, when suddenly she felt a hand softly and tentatively brush her neck.

"Do you remember when you thought about cutting your hair short?" She heard Sam say softly beside her.

Her body tingled at his touch and Claire suddenly wondered why, this was her brother...but oh how it felt good...it was alright, he was just stroking her neck to demonstrate what he was talking about...

Nodding without saying a word, Claire enjoyed the soft touch of the fingers on her neck.

His fingers continued to gently stroke her neck and she relished the tingling feeling as she felt him move before slowly she felt his breath as he turned his face to look at her as she continued to lay her head back on the van's wall, her eyes closed and chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply, heart pounding as she enjoyed the feeling on her neck. His breath felt warm against her neck, sending shivers through her body.

"I'm glad you didn't, I like your hair long." Sam added after she nodded, just as softly and Claire smiled and turned her face slightly towards his, his breath still hot against her cheek and neck and her eyes still shut. She was about to say something in return when his lips softly touched hers.

The touch of their soft lips sent fire rushing through Claire's body, that desperate need that had been begging to be satisfied within her blazed hotter, and then Sam moved slightly and gently kissed her lips softly. At first Claire just breathed heavier and she shivered in lust, her mind reeling, this was her brother after all, another soft kiss and Sam's hand began stroking her neck again...they shouldn't be doing this...then another soft kiss that felt oh so good...but then the desire within her needed fulfilment oh so badly...Sam's lips touched hers again gently, his breathing as heavy as her own, and oh it felt so good...

"Sam..." Claire barely whispered, her breathing heavy and hot as she softly touched her lips to her brother's, once, twice, three times.

Sam did not reply as his fingers continued to gently stroke her neck, sending shivers up and down Claire's spine and more fuel to her burning pussy. His other hand gently rested on her bare thigh and Claire's breathing deepened until she was almost panting in heat and desperation, her large tits rising and falling heavily beneath her patterned-lace top.

"Sam..." Claire whispered again, her breathing still hot and heavy as their lips touched a little firmer and faster while her brother's hand slowly and smoothly ran up her thigh and over her skirt onto her hips. "...we shouldn't be doing this..." Despite her words, Claire's body cried out for the male attention being given to her, the fact that she knew this was her younger brother only made that lust rage within her more fiercely, and so the brother and sister continued to gently touch their lips in soft kisses as Claire spoke heatedly. "...I'm your sister..."

"I know..." Sam replied softly, his hand moving to her slim waist.

Her brother's admission and obvious unconcerned attitude to the fact that he and his older sister were softly kissing in the back of their friend's van only made Claire hornier and she sighed hotly against his lips, her hand running up his arm to rest on his cheek as the two continued to gently touch their lips together in soft, light kisses.

"Sam..." Claire forced herself to say, heat flowing through her and her mind swimming in lust, "...we have to stop..."

At that last word Sam slid his hand up to cup one of Claire's large, 38D tits, squeezing the soft but firm flesh beneath her semi see-through lace top. Claire's breath caught as she felt her younger brother's hand hold her firm, round, heavy breast and she let out a hot, deep breath, her nails gently running down his cheek as he squeezed her breast firmly, kneading the firm flesh as they both continued to softly kiss.

Fire seemed to consume Claire's body and mind, her entire being seemed to ache for the attention...her body begging to be satisfied, however that one thought that this was her brother and they shouldn't be kissing and he shouldn't have her tits in his hands still clung on.

"Sam..." Claire whispered as their lips touched a little more swiftly and with a little more pressure, "...oh Sam..." Claire tried to force herself to stop this, it was obvious Sam had made up his mind what he wanted...her. "...Sam...we...I..."

Claire's mind reeled as her brother's hand squeezed her large breast with more force, his lips pressing against hers a little more firmly, their breath heavy and hot. She struggled within herself, she had to stop this, they shouldn't...oh but she needed it so badly...and oh fuck it was so hot.

With her body feeling as hot and bright as the sun and with her brother's lips kissing hers and his hand groping firmly at her large breast, fire and lust engulfed Claire and her body and mind seemed to erupt in hungry desire and all thoughts of stopping vanished.

Both of Claire's hands suddenly and swiftly snaked up into her brother's hair, gripping tightly as she breathed heavily and pressed her lips hard against her brother's, her mouth opening a moment before she managed to speak.

"...I need your dick..." She breathed hotly before she once again pressed her soft lips hard against her younger brother's, her tongue darting into his mouth as she arched her back slightly, pressing her large, firm breast into his hand as she pulled his face to hers.

Sam's tongue shot into her mouth, dancing with her own as they kissed passionately. Claire wasted no time in raising her leg over both of his and pulling herself to straddle her brother's lap, never once breaking the hot, incestuous kiss. The moment she was sitting on his lap, Claire pulled her brother's hand from her breast and lay both of his hands on her bare thighs, running them up her legs, under her skirt and onto her ass before she left them there to once more entwine her arms around his neck, kissing him deeper and more passionately than she had with any of the four guys, including her boyfriend, that she had slept with so far at the festival.

For a few minutes the brother and hot sister kissed passionately, lips locked tightly together as their tongues danced ardently within each other's mouths. Claire held tightly onto Sam's neck while his hands squeezed her tight ass under her short skirt, their breathing heavy and the inside of the van filled with the illicit sounds of the incestuous smacking of their lips. White hot fire and pure lust shot through Claire's body, raging into her mind as the thought that here she was passionately and hornily kissing her younger brother like no sister should, his hands under her skirt on her tight ass, and if the incestuous scene wasn't hot enough to send her pussy to blazing, the thought that she was once again cheating on Michael simply put the proverbial icing on the cake.

Moaning hornily into her younger brother's mouth, Claire broke the kiss, her heavy breathing causing her large tits to heave up and down rapidly, as she looked deeply into her brothers eyes.

"I need you to fuck me Sam." Claire breathed heavily, her heart pounding as the words passed her lips, however it was the next words Claire spoke that lit a raging fire within her brother's eyes. Smiling wickedly, Claire barely touched her lips to his as she spoke, her eyes locked on his. "I want you to fuck me little brother...and fuck me hard!"

With those words Claire pulled herself off Sam's lap and despite the lack of adequate space in the back of the van to stand, she still managed to reach under her skirt and pull her underwear off, tossing it carelessly and swiftly away. Her panties landed by the foot of the passenger seat, however Claire's eyes were fixed on her younger brother as the moment she had reached under her skirt he had moved faster than she had ever seen him move, gripping at his jeans, however he still didn't manage to undo them fast enough and so Claire decided to help. With both of them pulling at them, Sam's jeans came off and flew to the back of the van before Claire grabbed his boxers and yanked them down.

Her breath caught as her eyes fell on her younger brother's dick for the first time. He wasn't as big as her boyfriend's brother, he was still ten inches though, but he was thicker and his dick was ragingly hard, no doubt from the lustfulness of the situation; he was going to fuck his hot, older sister of course.

"See something you like?" Her younger brother asked with more than a hint of pride and Claire raised her eyes from her brother's hard, naked dick, a small, very horny smile painting her luscious lips.

"If I'd have known how big you were I'd have let you have a piece of me a long time ago." She teased, her eyes glinting despite the shadowed insides of the van.

"We'll have to make up for that." Sam replied, his voice growing more intent as he reached his arms out to take hold of Claire's waist.

Claire's smile took on more heat, her body raging in a fury of lust and heat as she moved closer to her brother.

"I'm sure we will." She said in reply, her own voice almost dripping with hunger and lust as she straddled her brother's naked lap, placing her knees either side of him, holding herself above his hard, long, thick incestuous cock.

The moment she had kissed her brother passionately had been the moment when she had first committed herself to incest, to actually fucking her younger brother, then there was the moment she had actually seen his naked dick too. Now however, as Sam kept his hands on her slim waist and Claire slowly reached beneath her, her eyes locked on her brother's, she knew this was actually real as her delicate fingers wrapped around her younger brother's hard, ten inch cock while her other hand rested on his shoulder as she positioned herself above his raging, incestuous member.

How had she gotten so horny, so needful over the last few days that she had actually ended up getting ready to fuck her own brother? However it was, instead of revulsion, all Claire could feel was horny lust and deep need as she looked deep into Sam's eyes.

"We're about to fuck little brother." Claire said, her voice hot and breathy, her lusciously sexy, busty body shaking from horniness. "You're about to slide your big dick deep inside your big sister. So you better fuck me raw."

"I will you incestuous slut." Sam growled hornily, his dick pulsing in Claire's hand beneath her. "I'll make sure Michael hears you screaming while I screw you senseless."

Claire couldn't help but smile wickedly at the words her brother said, and then with that, she gently bit her lower lip and slowly lowered herself down onto his big dick.

The moment her younger brother's dick touched her pussy Claire shivered and let out a breathy moan, however when the thick head pushed into her the hot, 20-year-old girlfriend groaned deeply, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she sank down her brother's hard cock slowly, deliberately feeling every inch push deeper into her hot, tight pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity, Claire sat on Sam's lap, his big, ten inch dick buried balls deep in her burning pussy, her hands now resting on both of his shoulders. She was breathing so heavily that she felt light-headed, her large tits heaving up and down as she simply sat there for a moment, relishing in the feel of her own younger brother's dick buried completely within her unprotected pussy. She felt on fire, like she was about to cum just from feeling him in her, and then she opened her eyes and looked into Sam's eyes, a dirty smile touching her soft lips as her eyes shone with lust.

1...45678...10