Valhalla Chronicles: Grace English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

"Good girl you're learning fast." She whispered to her then.

Grace immediately reached out and grabbed Jasmine's hand tightly. Their fingers entwined as she began to lose herself inside the softening gaze of her beautiful tormentor.

Jasmine said nothing, she just stared back intensely as if trying to soak up every thought, feeling and emotion that she saw.

Grace's eyes blinked and then shut tightly as she felt the first tentative push against her.

Jasmine suddenly reached out with her free hand and then slapped Grace hard across the face.

Her eyes flashed open in shock as Jasmine began to speak.

"NO!........No baby girl. Don't shut them....keep those pretty eyes on mine...share it with me."

Something intense and indefinable was exchanged between the two women then. Grace continued to lose herself in the deep blue of Jasmine's eyes as she stared on wildly.

Her mouth opened wide and a high pitched howl emerged from somewhere deep inside.

The head of a very large and very rigid cock had just penetrated her, and now inch after inch of male flesh was slowly invading her.

Dirty........Degrading......But electrifying too.

"Oh fuck girl that is so hot. I see it all in your eyes. They just get wider with every fucking inch." Jasmine said as she continued to hold her gaze.

A sickly sweet and undeniably dirty feeling erupted inside her when she felt his pelvis slap into her rump.

Before she even knew it he had sunk deep inside her all the way to the base of his balls and that knowledge suddenly made her feel like screaming.

"OHH FUUUUCCK.........OHH GAWD" Grace howled and then shook.

Her mind just seemed to be swimming with a thousand different thoughts and desires at that moment. Vivid fantasies of her own violation and submission at the hands of Jasmine and those men. Dreams and reality blending into one.

A vision of how all of this must have looked suddenly flashed through her almost like an out of body experience.

A dirty whore in slutty lingerie bent over a filthy trash dumpster in a dirty and dark alley. A man standing behind her with his massive cock buried so very deep inside her.

A beautiful blonde woman in a red dress standing there accompanied by three more strong men. All of them watching with undisguised lust in their eyes.

It was a beautiful vision made all the more shocking by the simple fact that this was no mere fantasy. It was all very very real and it was all happening to her right now.

"He's gonna start fucking you real hard now baby....would you like that?" Jasmine said calmly.

"Y-yes.....ohh...oh ffuuuck.......YESSS......." Grace just seemed to hiss and stammer then.

Grace looked up then and realised that Jasmine had moved from her position in front of her and was now standing next to the man behind her.

She heard a soft whisper as she spoke to him and his response was little more than a grunt. It was an odd sound, almost a laugh tinged with aggression.

"One of you had better get in front of her and hold her steady...this is gonna get kinda vigorous." The man behind her instructed.

Within moments Grace felt a strong pair of hands push her body down firmly onto the dumpster.

She felt the man behind her thrust his pelvis backward, creating a void inside her where his massive cock had been only moments earlier. Her body tensed up in anticipation as she waited for him to slam all of his manhood back into her in one savage movement.

But.......that didn't happen.

Instead she felt the cold night air begin to fill the void inside her.

He had unexpectedly slid his cock all the way out of her leaving her stretched little hole open and exposed.

"Let's just leave her here like this." The man behind her said with a very apparent satisfaction.

"N-no......please. Don't do that. Please just fuck me." Grace pleaded. She was all too aware that she wasn't following Jasmine's advice very well then. Those men had control of her now, but that didn't mean she couldn't get it back.

For now however, it was her own desperation that was dictating her actions more than anything else.

Of course, it had all been just a cruel trick. Those men had just wanted to hear her beg, and she had all too willingly obliged them.

Without warning he thrust his cock into her soaking wet hole all the way with a force that was almost brutal.

Her body bucked as a shockwave travelled through her flesh and then ended in an almost obscene 'smack', as the sound of skin on skin echoed off the brick walls surrounding them.

That sound then repeated over and over as he began to fuck her hard and fast as she lay there bent over that metal dumpster.

Strong hands bracing her and holding her down as the speed began to pick up.

A vaginal pounding of epic proportions.

Her body seemed to go into a kind of overload then. Confused emotions and wild thoughts

She wasn't sure what she was feeling or even where it was coming from any more.

Arousal.......Fear.......Adrenaline.

New nerve endings being tripped and unexpected pleasure centres lighting up automatically.

Something totally unprecedented happened to Grace then.

Something she never thought possible. It happened instantly and without warning, and as it tore through her, a loud scream erupted from her throat.

An immediate and crashing orgasm.

A climax that was shocking for a few reasons.

For one, she had never come so fast before, not even earlier at Valhalla. With Grace her climaxes always took time, but that was changing it now seemed.

Also, it was now the second time that night she had come without any accompanying clitoral stimulation at all. Apparently, if Grace was treated a certain way, then all bets were off, and anything was possible.

Wave after wave. Multiple contractions pulsing through her body as the man behind her continued to move and thrust.

"Shit did she just.........." One of the men commented.

"Yeah she did...real hard...." Jasmine continued "and....I'm pretty sure the little whore is still coming."

Jasmine was right. A series of massive orgasms were still firing off inside her.

Even when that feeling began to subside, her body still burned with arousal and carnal pleasure.

Every deep thrust into her just seemed to enflame her desires more and she knew that a second powerful series would surely hit her very hard and very soon.

"Christ she's about to go off again and it ain't even been a minute yet.....shit I think I just found my next ex-wife." One of the other men commented.

"Sorry......but she's not up for grabs.....I have big plans for little Grace here." Jasmine said calmly.

She walked slowly back to the front of the dumpster then and once more crouched down.

She smiled.

It was a genuine and almost contented look that bore no hint of malice or anger.

She carefully grabbed a handful of Grace's auburn hair and gently lifted her head until their eyes met once more.

Grace struggled to hold that gaze and lock onto the deep blue eyes of Jasmine Parks but no matter how hard she tired she kept losing that link.

The man behind her was picking up the pace and ferocity of his thrusts.

Every few seconds her body would jolt and shudder and her vision would blur just long enough to lose that connection.

Each time it took Grace a few moments to find those blue eyes once again, only to be rocked and shuddered by another massive thrust.

Jasmine spoke softly and directly to Grace then. Words that only the two of them shared.

"After they've all done with you, you're coming home with me tonight. I mean, that's what you've been hoping for all along isn't it?"

Jasmine thought for a moment before adding, "It's just so fuckin obvious......how desperate you are to finally try out all those dirty lesbo fantasies. You want that real bad don't you baby."

"Oh fuck yes!" Grace somehow managed to hiss between thrusts.

"Bring the pace down a little, there's something I have to discuss with her....okay?"

"You're the boss." The man replied before slowing his movements and grinding his pelvis in circles.

"Do you wanna maybe share the big secret with us." One of the other men said then.

"Just be patient......my little Grace is gonna be a good girl and take all of you soon enough...aren't you honey." Jasmine replied.

"Uh-huh." Grace rasped.

Jasmine's attention once more turned to her. She began to whisper in a low sensuous tone that was almost hypnotic.

"Jasmine's gonna be so good to you. Every day she's gonna make sure that her little pet gets fucked by the all the wrong kinds of men. The ones that know how to treat a woman like you. Would you like that?"

"Oh god Jasmine..I want it all so fuckin bad now." Grace gasped back.

Jasmine just smiled before elaborating.

"And.....in return, Grace is gonna take good care of her beautiful new girl-friend." Jasmine paused briefly.

"She's gonna buy her beautiful clothes, she's gonna spend so much money on her."

"Oh fuck...yes....anything!" Grace spat. Jasmine only continued.

"And when we finally do make love, you won't be able to tell where you stop and I begin. Everything you are, and everything you're ever gonna be, is mine now."

Grace couldn't think at all then. Jasmine's words sounded so alluring and beautiful and she found herself suddenly longing for all those things to become reality.

"Oh god yes." Was the only reply she could think of.

"You know I can see how impatient they're getting." Jasmine said playfully.

"Any moment it's gonna get too much and someone's gonna start fucking you even harder than before."

"I want them to" Grace replied.

" She needs a fresh new cock to start fucking her good and hard...So who's up for it?" Jasmine announced.

Immediately one of the others stepped forward. A young, athletic looking man who had loosened his belt and was already stroking a large, rigid cock.

As the first man withdrew he simply stepped in without a word and thrust into Grace powerfully. Without even so much as a pause he began to jack-hammer into her.

She just howled then.

Jasmine was still crouched down in front of Grace. She still had a fist full of her hair clasped tightly in her left hand and she used that purchase to keep her head up so their eyes met at the same level.

Grace suddenly saw the cold blue eyes of Jasmine Parks change then. She saw a wild, frantic desperation that made her look vulnerable and almost innocent.

Only then did she look down to see that Jasmine's skirt had been yanked up and her right hand was furiously massaging her crotch.

"Oh jesus." Grace could only hiss in response as the two woman just stared wildly at each other.

The fresh new man behind Grace began to fuck her so very hard and fast then.

A high pitched and constant "AAAAHH" sound was starting to build in the back of her throat.

That frantic, continuous cry took on a peculiar vibrato rhythm as the shuddering impact of each thrust interrupted her vocal cords. The end result was a loud and raspy "AAAHN, AAAHN, AAAHN" cry that echoed off the brick walls surrounding them.

Despite all of this, the analytical mind of Grace English was still very much alive and active at that moment. She knew what was happening, and she knew what Jasmine was doing too, but she really just didn't care anymore.

She wanted to feel like this forever now.

All she wanted to do was just surrender to it all.

Was that so wrong?

I mean what did it really matter what anyone else thought? It was her life and whatever she did with it was her business.

"I'm yours now....aaahn...oh fuck...aaahn...all of me." Grace suddenly breathed at Jasmine between thrusts.

Jasmine smiled back at her genuinely. The hand furiously working her own crotch was clearly starting to affect her. Her striking blue eyes now open wide, and her pupils dilated with unchecked lust.

Their lips met at that moment. Both of them locked in a desperate kiss that ignited primal hormones and base emotions.

Wet tongues stabbed passionately at each other.

The eyes of Grace English began to roll back until each iris was almost hidden, a primal reaction she had no control over.

Her cries now muffled by that deep wet kiss and for the first time accompanied by Jasmine's own strangled moans.

Suddenly and violently, both women came at that same precise moment.

Grace bucked insanely as she suffered a beautiful orgasm that was unlike any other before.

Jasmine shuddered and cried out in response. She tried desperately to hold that deep kiss just a little longer, but had to break away as a second and much louder cry erupted from her.

The usually very controlled and imposing Jasmine Parks sank to her knees then. She reached out with both hands toward the pavement as she checked her fall.

She had quickly and unexpectedly found herself on all fours on that cold concrete as she continued to shake.

That massive orgasm, and the confusing feelings that had accompanied it had taken her totally by surprise.

All four men just stared blankly then.

"Shit Jasmine that was fuckin hot and all.....but I'm a little confused now".....one of them continued. "I mean isn't your policy always 'hands off' unless there's a shitload of money involved?"

There was no reply from Jasmine.

"What just happened seems damn fuckin obvious to me," one of the others replied.

"Oh yeah? Enlighten us," another man countered. This time it was one of the men who had been at the Valhalla club.

"Well, it seems to me that there's something about all this that's finally struck a chord with our Jasmine. Hell I'm going out on a limb here, but I'd even say she got rather jealous of all that special treatment we gave her friend."

"Maybe she's got a cute little 'girl-crush' on Grace here."

"Not fucking likely, Jasmine's practically bullet proof. There's no getting past that force-field" another added.

One of them approached Jasmine then. He was one of the last two that hadn't had their turn with Grace yet.

He seemed to almost study her as she continued to shake on her hands and knees.

"No he's right," he declared before adding "I didn't think it was possible, but there's something about all this that's really gotten under her skin."

"Are you all done talking about me?" Jasmine replied sharply.

"No not really" He replied sounding more than a little smug.

"Well there are two of you still to come right?" She shot back.

"Yeah, me and Josh."

Jasmine hadn't moved from her spot on that cold concrete yet. Her breathing was still rapid and her words were tinged with a raw emotion.

"Well, one of you had better start fucking Grace right now then."

She seemed to stop in thought for a moment as if considering her next words. In a strange kind of way she almost looked nervous, which in itself was almost unheard of for Jasmine Parks.

"And..............." that one word just hung in the air for the longest time before Jasmine finally completed her sentence with a visible effort. "maybe whoever is left had better start fucking me too."

"I knew it!....I fucking knew it!...So Jasmine Parks is human after-all." One of the men shouted in delight.

Grace could barely believe what she was seeing and hearing.

Jasmine has just given away virtually all control of the situation with that one request.

'Why would she do that, and why now....christ she had total control of those men!'

Grace really did struggle with that question.

Those men seemed to pull away just a little then. They began to talk amongst themselves as Grace still lay across that metal dumpster and Jasmine stayed rooted to that spot on the concrete.

To Grace it looked like she was still struggling with her own decision.

"Get up Jasmine." She heard one of the men say. His tone was nothing like it had been before. It was harsh and unyielding. His words had not been a request, but a command.

Jasmine slowly rose from the concrete.

"Now face us."

Her eyes burned with intense feeling as she turned and stared, not just at those men, but at Grace too.

"Now strip for us just like your girlfriend did, and do it slowly." one of them instructed her.

Jasmine began to fidget with the zipper at the back of her tight red dress, and once it was down she started to slowly shimmy out of that tight outfit.

Her movements were efficient and yet still sensual, a clear indication that the act of undressing in front of others was something she was very familiar with.

"Oh wow." A voice suddenly commented then, and to everyone's surprise it had been Grace English who said it.

Jasmine Parks now stood before them dressed in nothing but heels, a tight lace thong and a skimpy matching bra. Grace noticed right away that her shoes, and even her lingerie had matched the colour and shade of her red dress almost exactly.

That one detail alone betrayed a pride in her appearance and the kind of attention to detail that Grace identified with immediately.

She had the toned legs and mid-section of a dancer. Her pert breasts were a little smaller than Grace's but they were naturally firm. Through the thin red lace of her tiny bra she could see Jasmine's stiff little nipples protruding from tiny pink areole that were no larger than the size of a quarter.

She could almost understand now why Jasmine had chosen her current profession. Most men would've probably paid a small ransom for one night with a woman like that.

Only one of those men in that alley had been given a name that Grace had actually heard.

Josh.

It was Josh that spoke firmly to Jasmine now.

"I'm sure you've noticed that there's plenty of space next to Grace on that dumpster."

"To tell you the truth, I was kinda hoping you'd say that." Jasmine replied with a hint of rising excitement in her voice.

"Yeah we figured that would pop your cork," one of the others added.

"So let me guess, one of you is about to grab me and hold me down next to her?" Jasmine replied.

"Was that a request?" A male voice answered.

There was no reply.

With a terrifying suddenness Grace felt large strong hands pushing down on her once more. A careful hand turned her head to the left and then placed gentle pressure until her right check was pressed up firmly against the cold metal.

She was effectively bent over and pinned once more. Her only view now was of the empty space next to her.

It soon became apparent why those men and arranged her in such a way. The startled and wild eyes of Jasmine Parks dominated her field of vision when moments later, she was bent over that same dumpster to the left Grace. The two women were so close that their hips and thighs brushed each other.

A large strong hand had carefully turned jasmine's head to the right in much the same way that Grace's head and been turned. The end result being that the two women could see each other's face, but very little else.

"Shit...that looks kinda romantic don't cha think?" one of the men commented.

"Hell yeah, it's almost beautiful," another replied and then added, "Let's see if we can fan those flames of romance just a little for them."

Without the slightest warning Grace saw Jasmine's entire body shudder violently. Her eyes flashed wide in startled shock and her mouth opened wide.

"Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuuuckkkkk!" Jasmine howled only inches away from Graces face.

One of those men had entered her with one brutal, blinding stroke and had now begun to pound into her with force.

None of that cold control that Jasmine had showed earlier was present in her eyes then. All she could see in them was desperation and lust.

"Shit that pussy feels so fuckin good." The man pounding into Jasmine grunted. She recognised that voice as coming from the man they had called 'Josh'.

Grace just stared back into those wild, shuddering blue eyes. Something that Jasmine had said to her earlier instantly struck a chord with her then, and she found herself effortlessly repeating those words.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers