Valhalla Chronicles: Grace English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

"Keep those beautiful eyes on mine.......share it with me."

"Oh fffuck....Oh gawd." Jasmine could only squeal back.

Moments later Grace let out her own frantic grunt as one of the men entered her suddenly, and began to fuck her so very powerfully.

Both women just screamed and cried out as they continued to stare wildly at each other.

Grace felt Jasmine's hand clumsily fumble for her own amongst the confusion. The fingers of her left hand responding automatically and swatting at her wrist before finding Jasmine's fingers and locking onto them tight.

It was a simple connection that meant the world to Grace.

That pounding continued on for another minute before one of the men watching spoke up.

"I know exactly what this situation needs," he declared.

While both women had heard him clearly, they were so lost in that moment, and each other, that they were almost oblivious to anything else.

Both of them became aware then that one of the men now stood above them at the front of the dumpster.

He simply placed each corresponding hand behind the heads of both Jasmine and Grace and began to push the two women together until their faces touched.

Neither of them needed to be told what to do next.

They practically began to devour each other as their tongues locked together in a deep, wet kiss.

"Oh that's so fuckin hot.....that was a great fuckin idea man," one man congratulated the other.

"Yeah I know right?" he replied sounding pleased as he held the two women together.

The pounding only continued as the two of them kissed and screamed and moaned into each other.

Grace broke off the kiss just long enough to hiss "close....s-so fuckin close."

"No....wait...just wait for me." Jasmine rasped back.

She held on as she watched Jasmine get more and more frantic.

"C-can't last much longer." Grace managed to stammer.

"uh-huh.....uh-huh...oh yeah....yeah...oh fuck...oh baby i'm ready!" Jasmine squealed. The pitch in her voice getting higher with each word.

What happened next was a violent and spectacular eruption of female pleasure.

A wild series of multiple orgasms as the ferocity of one woman's climax only just added to the other's.

A solid minute and a half of non-stop ecstasy.

As one woman's climax would fade, the other's would begin again in a repeating cycle.

At one point Grace was certain that those powerful orgasms were coming to an end. Both her and Jasmine were coming down from yet another massive, mutual climax.

It was at that precise moment that she heard the man behind her start to grunt like an animal, and only seconds later felt him start to spray hot come inside her.

Just the very thought of that set her off again and Jasmine quickly joined in when the man who was fucking her also started to pump her full of his seed.

There were wild howls and intense exclamations of each other's name that neither woman was fully aware of at the time.

Those men behind Grace and Jasmine carefully withdrew from them both when all of the screaming and moaning had finally subsided.

Three of them had now had a turn at fucking Grace and the other lucky gentleman had even gotten his chance to fuck Jasmine Parks. All in all, it had been a pretty good night for them.

But....puzzlingly, without so much as a word, they all unceremoniously left then.

To Grace that seemed more than a little odd, but.......maybe it was because they all respected and even feared Jasmine a little, and maybe they were all smart enough to know that it was time to quit.

Whatever the reason, it was clear that Jasmine Parks was someone they didn't want to piss off.

Neither woman moved then. Both were utterly spent as they just lay there, bent over the dirty metal of that steel dumpster.

It almost felt to Grace like both of them were afraid to move, afraid to address the reality of this new situation.

So they stayed a while longer, one hand still clasping the other's tightly, both of them still panting heavily.

"Why?" Grace finally said then. She turned her head to face her as they had before, and Jasmine did the same.

There was no reply at first and so Grace pressed further.

"You didn't have to put yourself through that. You could have just watched them all fuck me."

"But I wanted it Grace....and I think you know why." Jasmine confessed.

"Maybe you could tell me." Grace replied softly.

Both women tentatively began to lift themselves off the dumpster then.

After wiping off some of the dirt, Jasmine simply then sat back down on it as if it was a Park bench, her heels dangling a few inches off the ground.

She patted the empty spot next to her with her hand.

"Come, sit. I think we should talk."

Grace moved next to her immediately.

They both sat together in silence before Jasmine finally began it.

"All that I said was true. In the beginning I was more like you than you even know."

"The beginning?" Grace questioned.

"Before all of this. This whole life."

This new kind of honesty between her and Jasmine was something Grace liked very much. There was a closeness now that was almost exciting.

"Well, what changed?" Grace replied.

"I changed. I got colder. I stopped enjoying all of this." She paused in thought before adding, "I got so sick of people using me. I thought that if I was smart and used them first, that I could stop that from happening ever again."

"I don't think I could live like that. I mean it sounds pretty lonely to me."

"Yeah." Jasmine said simply.

The two of them just stared at the ground for a while then.

"I hated you Grace. Hated you for putting me away like you did. You looked so fuckin pleased with yourself." She confessed then.

"Look, I was only doing my job Jasmine, I didn't know you."

"And that's supposed to make it all better?"

"No" Grace said softly before adding, "But I'm not that woman anymore, not after tonight, not after meeting you and everything we've done."

A long silent pause followed.

"Look at me, look into my eyes...you have to know that it's true."

Jasmine did look then, and she seemed to understand.

"Yes......I can see that now." She replied.

"I am sorry Jasmine...truthfully I am." Grace's eyes were beginning to well up then. The emotional impact from everything that had happened that night had finally begun to catch up with her.

"Oh just look at you" Jasmine teased.

She leaned over and softly brushed away a single tear as it rolled slowly down Grace's cheek.

"You still haven't explained why you gave up all that control....why you let one of them fuck you....I mean, It's not like you got paid for it." Grace pressed.

"You're a smart girl, I'm sure you've figured that out." Was the short reply.

A brief silence followed.

"Maybe I want to hear you tell me," she continued to push.

Jasmine gave a knowing smile and she seemed to understand Grace's need implicitly then.

"In the beginning I was just a sad, frustrated little school teacher. The first time a man paid me for sex it was more of an accident than anything else."

Grace actually laughed then.

"That's one hell of an accident Jasmine. I don't mean to pry, but how exactly does a school teacher get paid for sex by accident?"

"A lot easier than you think." She thought for a moment before elaborating. "Picture a sweet girl waiting at a bar for her hot date to arrive. Now imagine how disappointed she was when her date never showed."

"That girl must have been very upset." Grace replied.

"Oh she was. She had gone to so much effort and she had bought a hot little dress especially for that night."

"So what happened to her?"

"Well........turns out that the rich businessman sitting across the bar had been waiting for a very expensive call-girl to arrive, the kind of girl with a very elite clientele. "

"Like you." Grace replied

"Oh I'm quite a few levels above that girl now, but yeah. Thing is, she was very late......he saw me waiting and so naturally he asked if I was her."

"And you said yes?"

"Uh-huh. It was all just a bit of fun at first, but before I knew it.....well....it became real."

"Oh my god what was it like...what did you do?"

"Oh....I did everything. I had the most beautiful, most dirty, most erotic night of my life. The next morning I woke up on a bed of silk in the most expensive hotel room I'd ever seen. I was alone, and on the nightstand beside me was six-thousand dollars in cash."

"Fuck!" Was all Grace could manage to say. Everything she had come to know about Jasmine Parks was beginning to make so much more sense now.

"I can't even describe to you what it felt like in the beginning." Jasmine continued, "I didn't even care about the money then. There were successful business men and high profile athletes and all of them wanted something dirty and discreet."

"Shit Jasmine, I don't blame you...I mean it sounds like every girls fantasy."

"Oh you don't even know that half of it. Virtually all of them had the most beautiful wives and girlfriends too."

"So the moral of the story is that all men are cheating pigs?" Grace said with satisfaction.

"No, it's a little more complicated than that."

"Oh Jesus don't stop there," Grace urged "this just keeps getting better by the second!"

She ever so softly placed an arm around the back of Jasmine then and leaned into her just a little. It was a gesture that she responded to almost immediately.

"Most of those beautiful, faithful wives and girlfriends practically jumped at the chance to have sex with another woman while their men watched. Apparently it's not considered cheating if it's with another woman."

Grace just sat in stunned silence before finally coming up with an answer that made sense.

"So I guess we're all as bad as each other then, God, that's kinda depressing."

"Not really, it just means we all have needs that shouldn't be ignored. I think you of all people know that now." Jasmine replied.

"So....what about your needs?" Grace said immediately. She knew now exactly why Jasmine had acted the way she had earlier.

Everything that she was saying was just so revealing.

More than anything, she just wanted Jasmine to say what was really on her mind.

Much to her relief, that is exactly what she did then.

"Christ Grace, that look in your eyes when one of them started fucking you. Shit it was like you went to a different place and you took me with you. You made me remember."

"Yeah...I think I screamed pretty loud then." Grace added.

Jasmine turned to face her.

"Well in the beginning that's how all this felt to me too. All those men fucking me so much harder and dirtier than they would have ever dared to fuck their wife."

"Yeah I can just imagine." Grace replied.

"That's even how I got known in the beginning. I was that dirty little blonde that came harder and screamed louder than anyone else.....but.....It's been a long time since I felt like that. It all just became a job for me in the end."

Grace suddenly understood the significance of what had just happened and she wasted to time in seizing that moment.

"What just happened was real Jasmine, don't even try to tell me it wasn't."

"Yes Grace, it couldn't get more real."

She decided to press Jasmine even further then.

"You came just as loud and as dirty as I did. I saw it in your eyes and I felt it in your kiss. It felt just as good to you then as it did in the beginning didn't it."

"God it might have even felt better." Jasmine confessed with a smile.

Grace immediately leaned in and kissed her hard. Their lips locked and their tongues entwined once more. Both of them still sat atop that dumpster dressed in only their lingerie.

They 'made-out' with the passion and ferocity of two horny teenagers as their frantic hands explored each other's flesh.

After a time Grace broke away briefly to gasp out a sentence or two before resuming that fiery kiss. Jasmine in turn spat back her own replies.

The content of that halting conversation would prove to be so very important for the future of both women.

"Are you really gonna make me do all that stuff?......" Grace rasped between kisses.

"Which stuff honey?"

"getting....getting fucked by all those men every day."

"Oh....you liked that part didn't you."

"Uh-huh." Grace rasped.

Jasmine paused briefly then and spoke firmly to the breathless woman.

"Oh yeah honey, they are gonna fuck you real hard and I will make sure they do."

"Am I still coming home with you tonight? Grace replied.

"Of Course."

"Then let's go Jasmine,........Let's go right now."

THE END

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers