Valhalla Chronicles: Tara Morgane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

"I wanted to see more of you but I never dreamed I'd see this much tonight." He said finally able to smile.

"You know this isn't the real me Alan." Tara said as she felt her cheeks flush red with colour.

"I know Tara, but I have to admit it's looks good on you."

He stepped a little closer then and took a good look at her face.

"You've been crying." He said.

"So have you." She replied.

There was a long pause then as both of them tried to come to grips with the strangeness of this new reality they had found themselves in.

"Please Alan you have to tell me.....did they put one of those tacky tattoos on my lower back?"

That question thankfully seemed to lighten the mood then, and as Alan walked behind her he took one look and then burst out laughing.

"You have a beautiful big Butterfly hovering just above your ass!" He said, barely able to control himself.

"Please don't tell me that's permanent!" He said with a big grin.

"None of this is real, just Valhalla's way of teaching me a lesson."

"And did you learn anything?" he replied.

"Yes...I learned something wonderful." Tara said.

There was yet another moment of silence then before Alan finally spoke.

"Would you like me to free those hands?"

"No....Leave them tied." Tara paused then before adding "Angel's been waiting for you for a long time."

Her meaning was clear and the mood in the room took a dramatic turn then as he walked back round in front of her and they shared the deepest, and most passionate of kisses.

She felt one of his arms snake around her back and pull her in close as the electricity between them continued to magnify.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about you." Tara hissed between kisses.

"I fell in love with you the moment I saw you." Alan hurriedly confessed. He paused for a moment then as he realised the gravity of what he had just said. He even seemed a little scared.

"I knew it the moment you stepped out of that car. Now just shut-up and kiss me" Tara replied.

That simple exchange was all either of them needed to hear and the intensity level rose even higher then.

Tara felt his hands claw at the fabric of that sheer lace cat-suit. He shook with anticipation like a nervous teenager and her own body trembled in response.

"RIP IT...TEAR IT OFF ME!" Tara actually yelled then.

The sound of ripping lace soon followed and her body shook violently as every last piece of that cat-suit was torn off of her.

A frantic pair of lips locked onto one of her nipples then and it was soon accompanied by the feeling of an index finger stabbing into her aching pussy.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK" She cried out then.

"God you feel so tight inside." Alan panted.

He continued to jack-hammer his finger into her until she just couldn't take it any more.

"Need you inside me baby....want you in me so bad." Tara hissed.

Alan immediately responded by stepping back and hastily removing his pants, shirt and tie. Once all of his clothes were discarded. He stepped forward once more and nuzzled the tip of his rigid cock against her tiny little pussy.

Tara could almost read his thoughts. The emotion on his face was unmistakable. This was no casual encounter for either of them. This was something unprecedented.

"Want the first time to be special Tara."

"Do it.....take me.....want it so bad!" She moaned in response.

At that moment Alan Shaw ground his pelvis forward in a slow deliberate movement and they both let out a gasp as her flesh enveloped his. Her legs quivered and his muscles flexed as their bodies continued to merge until his cock was buried inside her as deep as he could go.

"Oh fuck!....feels so good inside me!" Tara cried out then.

Both of his hands reached around behind her and grabbed the flesh of her rump then.

A primal and carnal idea entered Tara's mind suddenly.

She grabbed the thick rope that was securing her wrists to the ceiling and then leaned back as she took both feet off the floor and then wrapped both her legs around his waist as he started to fuck her powerfully in that standing position.

"Oh god that's so fucking hot." He panted in response.

"Fuck your dirty little Angel hard!" Tara replied as she fully embraced her new identity for the first time.

He was able to support her with one arm that way as he continued to fuck her with powerful strokes.

His other free hand roamed over her body then and she felt his fingers on her breasts and then inside her mouth.

"I wanna watch you suck on my fingers while I fuck you." Alan instructed with growing confidence now.

Tara responded as she began to lose herself inside the dirty angel character she had now adopted.

She stared into his eyes with a burning intensity as she swirled her tongue around his fingers.

Her breasts just seemed to shake and shudder now as the force of each thrust travelled up her body like a shock-wave passing through her soft flesh.

Less than two minutes later Tara made an important announcement. "Oh god It's gonna happen so fast!" She panted as she continued to writhe and convulse.

This experience was just too intense and the anticipation had just been too high for either of them to be able to last long.

"Want you to come with me." she rasped.

It happened for the both of them then.

The bodies of Alan and Tara seemed to be in perfect unison now.

She braced herself and then thrust her own pelvis onto his over and over again.

She gasped and screamed as the muscles in her crotch convulsed and contracted and a massive orgasm tore through her.

Just when she thought the contractions were easing they suddenly renewed and intensified when Alan's own crashing orgasm kicked in to match hers.

Primal, raw feelings and emotions ignited inside her body.

A beautiful wave of feeling washed over her as she felt hot come gushing deep inside her with every frantic thrust.

In that moment she was happier than she had ever been before.

Alan Shaw seemed to become a different man then. All that insecurity that he had showed when he had first entered the room was gone now.

He caressed her for a few moments as Tara slowly came down from her orgasmic high. He then carefully guided her feet back to the ground and she stood shakily for a few moments before he began to speak.

"Give me a moment and I'll take care of everything." he informed her confidently.

Tara watched him hastily put his clothes back on and make himself presentable before walking toward the door and exiting.

An alarming thought entered her mind then.

'Christ is please don't tell me he's just gonna leave now like.....like it meant nothing....I just couldn't bear that.'

As it turned out Tara needn't have worried. She could actually hear Alan as he gave instructions to Stephanie just outside the door.

"I don't know what kind of game you were playing with her, but she's leaving with me right now Miss Miller."

"Of course Mr Shaw" Tara heard the voice of Stephanie Miller reply before Alan continued.

"Get me a bathrobe, and also have that Limo out front and ready to go in five minutes."

"Yes Mr Shaw." Was all the stunned voice of Stephanie said again in reply.

After another minute he re-entered the room holding an expensive white Valhalla bathrobe.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you that way Tara but I had some things to organise."

"I heard every word." she replied.

He kissed her then before hastily untying her wrists from the ropes that had attached her to the ceiling for so long.

She slumped into his arms and he caught her effortlessly.

"I'm getting you outta here and you're coming with me." He informed her.

"I'm in your hands." She replied with a smile.

Tara recalled hearing Alan use those exact same words. He had used them just after he had stepped out of that limousine and their eyes had first met. It felt right to her that she should be the one to use them now.

'It's so strange' Tara thought to herself, 'I think I just knew from that very first moment....knew he was special.....knew he was the one.'

It was true. She knew it. She felt it.

He immediately put the white bathrobe around her shoulders and began to dress her almost as if she was a small child. It was one of the most sweet and endearing things anyone had ever done for her.

"The limo should just about be out front by now." Alan said with a smile.

He simply swept her off of her feet quite literally then as he carried her out of that room and made a hasty exit through the wine cellar doorway.

He carried her down the hallway and past the very stunned figure of Stephanie Miller before pushing on toward a set of very familiar double doors.

"You're not gonna carry me like this through the reception room are you?" Tara said not quite believing what he had in mind.

"Why the hell not?" Alan smiled broadly before continuing "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No Alan, I'm in your hands." Tara said once more unable to contain her glee at that idea.

He carried her into the reception room then and just kept walking toward the front exit as the whole room seemed to just stop and stare at the curious sight.

They walked past Jackie who just stared open mouthed from behind the bar.

He then walked past William Price, the man that Alan had met on that first night just before he and Tara had attended Grace English's presentation.

Price was seated at a table with a collection of similarly rich and successful business men much like himself.

"Christ the new guy doesn't fool around does he?" William Price said sounding rather impressed.

Alan continued on as he carried her into the inner cloak room.

A few moments later the outer doors opened to reveal a shiny black 2013 limousine waiting outside.

"You like to make a dramatic exit don't you baby." Tara said then.

"Actually no." Alan thought before adding. "I just wanted you to be safe with me......where you belong."

"Honestly Alan Shaw...where the hell did you come from?" Tara replied unable to hold back a smile.

He said nothing. He just put her down softly onto the back seat of the limo before talking to the driver.

"I believe you know where I live.?" The driver was the same man who had been sent to pick up Alan on his very first trip to Valhalla only days before.

"It would be my pleasure Mr Shaw." the driver replied then before adding something a little more personal.

"I have a good feeling about you Mr Shaw and I must admit I've never seen her so happy. Take care of her......Tara is no ordinary woman, but something tells me you know that already don't you."

"I think I've been looking for her my whole life." Alan replied with real happiness before stepping inside and taking a seat next to the smiling figure of Tara Morgane.

The limousine pulled away slowly. Neither of them looked back, they simply just shared a passionate kiss that seemed to last the entire journey back to Alan Shaw's house.

ONE YEAR LATER.

Tyler Krantz smiled as he examined the Valhalla profit and loss print-out in his hand.

By any measure it had been an exceptional year for Valhalla LLC.

Valhalla had been his pet project, and in the five years since it's inception it had grown almost exponentially each year both in scope and profitability.

His beautiful idea had now become a beautiful source of revenue too.

'It was a crazy start to the year.' He mused, 'but in the end things had turned out better than any of us could have hoped for.'

He continued to reflect back on the past year as he sat quietly at his familiar oak desk. His office at Valhalla had been the scene of so many memorable moments.

When the year began they had come so very close to losing Tara Morgane over the 'Alan Shaw Issue'.

That had given rise to one of the few occasions in his career when he had been more than happy to break his own rules.

Tara had been one of the main reasons for the success of Valhalla and Alan Shaw had turned out to be the rarest of all things. A good man.

A short knock on his office door broke the silence and ended his reflection.

Stephanie Miller entered the room.

"Good morning Mr Krantz, I trust the news from accounts was good." She said with a knowing smile.

"Things are better than they have ever been Miss Miller, it seems our profits have risen thirty percent in the last financial year alone." He replied matter of factly.

"Well, I have some more news that may help brighten your day," Stephanie Miller said as she placed an unusual looking envelope on the desk in front of Krantz.

He studied it with suspicion as he turned it over in his hands.

"I don't like the look of this." He said immediately.

"Give it a Chance Sir. I have one too. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised." Stephanie replied.

The reason for Tyler Krantz's apprehension was simple. It was an ornate gold envelope fastened with an intricate wax security seal. It closely resembled the 'first contact' letters that Valhalla sent to each new member before they were signed up.

"So it seems we have competition Miss Miller. I was expecting this."

"Sir.....just open it." Stephanie Miller urged.

Tyler Krantz broke the seal and began to read. In seconds a broad smile spread across his face.

The first paragraph alone told him all he needed to know.

'Mr T Krantz.

You are warmly invited to the union of Mr Alan Shaw and Miss Tara Morgane as husband and wife. We ask you to celebrate with us and to bear witness as our love is made permanent. Your presence would honour us as we share this happiest of days.'

Tyler Krantz reflected once more for a moment. A feeling of calm satisfaction came over him as he smiled again and then quietly said.

"Good for you Tara.....Good for you."

THE END

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers