Valkara's Surprise

Story Info
A succubus has a surprise for her mate.
5.6k words
4.66
18k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang inside a mansion on the outskirts of town. It had not rung long when a deft hand picked it up.

"This is Lena." An attractive brunette spoke into the phone. "Ah Valkara, I was wondering when I would hear from you again."

The woman listened as the voice on the line talked.

"Oh he sounds delicious. If he wasn't taken I would be very tempted myself." More words came through the phone and Lena smiled. "Hmmm. I can help you with that. Yes, it will be you and only you. I give you my word on that. I have the perfect thing in mind." A few more instructions came through to Lena. "How about I set up the Red Room. Do you think that will suit you?" Lena laughed. "I thought as much. Yes, this Friday works fine for me. See you soon."

With a happy sigh she placed the phone down and got to work.

Kevin and Valkara had slipped into a comfortable routine in their new life together. Valkara continued with her photography and sold photos wherever she could. While the amount they made from her selling photos and Kevin doing side accounting work was not much, the couple did not have many needs to meet.

Valkara's more personal need for lust was being taken care of very well by Kevin. For the first time in her life Valkara did not have to worry about going out and seeking latent lust from others when she had all the lust she could ever want in an entire week available every night with Kevin.

"Is there anything you need from the store while I'm in town?" Kevin asked as he put his car keys in his pocket.

Valkara looked up from the computer she was working at. "I can't think of anything." She said after a pause.

"Text me if you do. See you in a bit." The pair smiled and waved at each other before Kevin left the house.

Kevin had more than just a few groceries to pick up while he was in town. He had an appointment at the jewelry shop to pick out wedding rings for Valkara and himself.

This was never how he had imagined himself getting married, or the closest thing that he and Valkara could come to. Since Valkara had no official documentation, being a demoness put a hamper on that, legally marrying her was not possible. Instead they were husband and wife in their own eyes.

Kevin felt out of his place when he entered the jewelry shop. It was nice inside; the displays were well lit with an assortment of jewelry available. Everything from rings to bracelets to necklaces and more were on show.

He was the only one in the store as he set about trying to find the wedding bands.

"Can I help you sir?" A man said as Kevin was examining several gold rings.

"Oh.. ah." Kevin looked up surprised. "I was hoping to buy a pair of wedding rings. I'm Kevin."

The salesman smiled at his words. "We can certainly help you with that." He pointed to the three display cases that Kevin was looking at. "These are our women's rings; men's and the last case are matching couples sets."

Kevin went to the last case to see what was in it. He was hoping to get them a pair of matching rings. He wasn't really sure what Valkara was interested in. She didn't seem to own or wear any jewelry.

There were several plain gold bands and a multitude with different stone arrangements. It was the more unusual ones that drew his eye. Bending closer to the case he examined a set that seemed to be gold with onyx interwoven like a braid.

The clerk opened the case and pointed to the set Kevin was eying. "Would you like to see this one?"

Kevin nodded. "Yes."

The clerk placed the two rings in front of him. Kevin noticed the price tag on them and saw that it was within his budget for the rings.

"A different set of rings, but they still have that traditional look to them." The clerk said.

"Well my wife is certainly unique." Kevin said as he smiled more to himself. The black crisscrossing the gold on the ring reminded him of the beautiful demoness that Valkara was underneath her equally beautiful human appearance. "You know, I think I'll take these."

The man looked a bit surprised. "That was quick. Just so you know you can get these resized here for free anytime within the next year when you buy any of our rings that are on display."

Kevin nodded. "Good to know, thanks."

He paid for the rings and left the jewelry store happy. He couldn't wait to see Valkara's face when he showed her the wedding bands.

Kevin got into bed first that evening followed by Valkara. When he was comfortable Valkara snuggled up close to him. When he felt her gaze on him he turned to her. She seemed to have a playful look on her face.

"What?" He asked.

The succubus giggled some before answering. "I spoke with Lena the other day."

"The succubus you use to live with?"

"Yes." Valkara replied as she began to draw circles on Kevin's chest with her finger slowly. "She's invited us over tomorrow." She leaned in closer to Kevin's ear. "I have a surprise for you." She whispered huskily.

Kevin shivered. "What kind of surprise?" All sorts of sensual ideas flooded his mind at her suggestion.

Valkara's eyes flashed their pale blue as she took in his ideas. "Not those." She said. "It was something that crossed your mind last week."

Kevin racked his mind. He had many sexual thoughts and desires about Valkara ever since they had been together. Which one was she referring to?

The succubus still in human form draped her leg over her husband. "Do you remember when were like this just last week?" She moved her pussy over his manhood. He began to stiffen as she did so. "You were inside me as we lay side by side. You wondered what it would be like if you were sandwiched in by two women." She grinned seductively as he began to recall what had gone through is mind that night.

"Wait... what?" Kevin began to panic slightly. He didn't actually want to be with another woman. "You're not suggesting we actually.. you know with Lena are you?"

Valkara quickly kissed her husband. "No. I'm not." She worked to calm his concerns. "Inside the mansion is a mirror. This mirror has the ability to bring in other supernatural beings to our world. It can also create a doppelganger of me. Now this clone would be an extension of myself, I will be in full control and will feel everything the clone does. It will be like me using both of my hands on you. Instead of hands I can use both of my bodies."

The gears in Kevin's mind turn as he tried to understand what Valkara had told him. "How are you able to do that?"

The succubus smiled deviously. "I'm a demon of lust. If it can create lust in humans, I can do it."

"And Lena will just let us use her house and this mirror, just like that?"

"Of course." Valkara said. "When Lena created the Daughters of Lilith and took me and the others in she had many magical artifacts with her. She's been collecting these over the years. One of them is the mirror."

Valkara had told Kevin about the home she had lived in with Lena and other succubi. The Daughters of Lilith, as they called themselves, differentiated from other succubi in that they did not kill humans to feed from them. Instead they preferred to feed passively off of humans' lust. They had been rather approving when she had voiced her desire to a romantic attachment with a man. She had a feeling the others would follow her lead an acquire mates for themselves as well.

"Tomorrow night I am going to take you over to Lilith's Sanctuary." Valkara began with a tone that broached no argument. "I am going to introduce you to Lena and my friends." She took Kevin's face in her hands and gently brought him closer to her. "And then I am going to make love to you... all... night... long." She said in between kisses.

Kevin deepened their kisses and reached for her leg to grind himself against her sex. At this Valkara pulled away and laughed.

"Not tonight. I want you all worked up for tomorrow night."

Kevin groaned in frustration.

"I promise, it will be worth the wait." She said as she turned out the light beside their bed.

Kevin soon heard the steady and slow breathing of his wife as she fell asleep. He sighed and turned over to his side of the bed. It was going to be a long night.

The next day Kevin was all nerves. For her part Valkara went about her daily routine with an extra bit of giddiness. She insisted on making breakfast, and did so in the shortest housedress she had in her closet. She also took special effort to bend the right way so Kevin could get an eyeful of her toned body. She gave a happy hum as she could feel the lust building up in her temporarily frustrated husband.

Around noon she insisted that he put on his bulky High Frequency vest to break up mucus in his chest.

"I'm going to make sure you get your exercise tonight." She said as she sat across from him in the living room. She crossed her legs revealing plenty of smooth skin to Kevin's gaze as she idly read a book.

After he was done with his treatment Valkara set about packing for their romantic getaway for the night. They packed a clean set of clothes for each other as well as Kevin's breathing equipment should he need it.

It had taken a few days to get use to her seeing him in such a state. He had come to realize quickly that she was not dismissive of his needs, nor was she overly protective of him. As his finished with his packing Kevin quietly slipped the two boxes containing their rings into his pockets.

"I think that's everything we need." Kevin said as he shut the door to the car.

The blonde gave him a smile as they got into the car. Valkara gave him instructions to the other side of town were the mansion was. Kevin had driven by the area several times, but the structure itself was too far back off the road to see. Much like their own home was. He could see why a house full of succubi would want their privacy from the outside world.

"Here it is, pull in here." Valkara pointed to a gated lane.

Kevin stopped the car and his wife got out and punched in a code into a keypad on the gate. The gate soon opened and they could proceed up the drive. Kevin's nerves began to act up even more. He was aroused by the thought of finally being able to bed his wife, plus a doppelganger of her which was still strange. But he was going to a house full of succubi. Surely they all knew why he was there and they could probably sense his desire like Valkara could. His nervous feelings doubled at the last thought.

The mansion itself was a beautiful two story building. A circular drive with a fountain in the middle was at the end of the lane in front of the house.

"Just park anywhere." Valkara said to Kevin when she could sense his question. "People rarely drive up here anyway. And I'm pretty sure Lena would not invite someone here tonight."

The two gathered their bags they had packed and headed for the door. Kevin was a little surprised when Valkara simply opened it and walked in, but then he remembered she had lived here until recently.

The entryway was large and was dominated by a grand staircase that led up to the second floor. Which most likely was were the bedrooms were. Kevin tried to rearrange his pants as his erection threatened to show. He caught Valkara's humorous gaze over her shoulder as she set down her bag.

"There you are." Kevin turned to the female voice that had just entered the room. She was another strikingly beautiful woman with brown hair and eyes. "I'm so happy for you Valkara." The two succubi embraced one another. "And you must be Kevin." Lena said turning her attention to the human. "It's been so long since I've entertained a human in my home. That was before it became Lilith's Sanctuary."

Kevin held out his hand. "Yeah, I'm Valkara's husband."

Lena took his hand to shake and her eyes flashed a deep gold for a moment, not unlike Valkara's did but a different color.

The brunette smirked. "I can sense you all over him Valkara."

Kevin's wife slid up to his side and wrapped an arm around his waist. "I hope to add to that tonight." She purred in his ear.

Lena laughed as Kevin blushed brightly. "I'm not quite done with preparations in the red room for your stay. Just give me a few more minutes to have everything in order. Then I'll leave you two love birds in peace for the night."

Valkara beamed at Lena. "Thank you. I can show Kevin around a bit then. Where are the others? I was hoping to see them here."

"They've gone out for the night, to give you some privacy. Though I think they may be out looking for men of their own. You've given them something to gossip about nonstop." Lena reached down and took the couples traveling bags and headed for the staircase.

"Come on." Valkara said as she pulled on Kevin's hand. "I can show you some of my pictures Lena keeps on display here."

At the back of the mansion a large hallway ran along the length of the building. One side was filled with paintings and photos, the other had windows that opened up onto the sprawling lush backyard. Kevin could see what looked like a maze and a fountain in the back.

Valkara's voice broke his line of thought. "Lena keeps several of them back here. She's been collecting art for a while now. The more risqué ones are elsewhere in a more secluded room upstairs." She leaned in and whispered mischievously.

They passed several old paintings before they got to one of Valkara's photos. Kevin wasn't sure if the paintings they had passed were originally purchased by Lena or if she had collected them some time later. They appeared to be rather old.

Valkara's photo was of the mansion blanketed in a fresh winter's snow. "I really like this one. I had to get out before the others did so the snow wasn't all tracked over with footprints. I flew out the back and landed in the front."

She showed him several others she had taken as they worked their way down the hall. All the while Kevin's thoughts came back to the rings he had in his pockets.

He fumbled around slightly with the box in his pocket. Why was this so hard? He had no real doubt she would agree and they already considered themselves husband and wife.

"Valkara..." He fought to not stumble over his words. "I have something for you." He brought out the box held out his palm.

Valkara's expression started to swell up with emotion. Taking the box she opened it slowly. "Kevin." She reached in and took out the ring. She rotated it between her fingers, examining the intricate black and gold weaving in and out of each other.

"When I saw it I thought of you." Kevin said quietly.

At his words Valkara grabbed her husband's face and kissed him soundly.

"I hope you got one for yourself as well. It wouldn't be a wedding ring set without its mate."

With a flustered expression Kevin reached into his other pocket and pulled out the box containing his own ring.

Valkara took it from him and opened it up to see a similar ring as her own. "They're perfect." She brought it up to his hand and slipped the ring on his finger. "Here, do mine."

Kevin placed her wedding ring onto her finger and soon found himself being kissed by an ecstatic Valkara.

Just then the pair heard a sound from the other end of the hallway. Turning to see a smiling Lena they broke apart slightly.

"Your room is ready. I'll leave you to it." With that the older succubus turned and left.

Valkara looped her arm through Kevin's and began to guide him back to the staircase and up to the second floor.

At the door to the red room Valkara opened it and ushered Kevin inside before closing it and turning the lock.

"Not that I think anyone will bother us." She said with a grin. "But I want you all to myself, no distractions possible." She knocked on the walls with her knuckles. "The walls are also soundproof, so don't worry about making any noise. I want to hear those exquisite moans you make."

Looking around Kevin could see why it was called the red room. The walls were painted a wine red. There was a four poster bed with crimson sheets, large enough for four people to sleep in comfortably against the wall. Kevin shivered at the thought that there would be three bodies in it tonight.

Candles were lit all around the room. They were the only source of light, as the lamps and ceiling lights were all turned off. With the candle light flickering all around the room took on a romantic feel. This must have been what Lena was referring to as the final touches in the room. The candles had not been lit very long.

Their bags were placed on the ground near one of the nightstands. The other notable object in the room was a full size mirror that was placed on the wall on the opposite side from the door. A small desk nearby held a solitary box on it.

The blonde woman moved to their bags and opened Kevin's. Taking out his breathing equipment she placed it on a nightstand near the bed. Sliding out of her shoes she then went to a chair and started to undo her dress. When her dress slipped off her frame and onto the floor she stepped out of it and bent over. Giving Kevin a generous view of her backside in the process. She then folded up her dress and placed it on the chair.

With her back still to her husband she unclasped her bra and added it to the pile soon followed by her panties.

Slowly she turned to face Kevin and in the process her human form vanished to be replaced by the equally beautiful pale white succubus. As she flexed her wings gently she sighed with content. When Valkara's pale blue eyes met her husbands she spoke. "Your turn." She said softly.

Not looking away from his wife Kevin removed his clothes, though not nearly as gracefully as Valkara had.

The succubus strode sensually to him and took his clothes from his hands. When she turned to deposit them with her own on the chair her tail gently rubbed up and down his arm.

With their clothes neatly put away and the two equally naked the succubus approached the mirror in the room. "Come and see." She motioned to Kevin. "This is where the fun begins."

The mirror was a work of art. It had exquisite carvings of nude succubi in different poses all over its frame.

Valkara took the small box from the desk and opened it. Inside was a small blue jewel. She held it up for Kevin to see. "This mirror can summon many different kinds of otherworldly beings. Different gems will summon different beings. This one will create a doppelganger of myself that I can control." She noticed her husband's growing erection. "I see someone is interested."

Kevin tried to hide his manhood with his hands.

The succubus turned back to the mirror and stood in front of it. There was a small notch on the top center above the mirror that looked like it was just the right size for the gem to fit into.

As she slid the gem into place the surface of the mirror began to ripple slightly like it was made of water. Kevin gasped and backed away as a leg came through followed by a nude form that was an exact replica of Valkara.

At first the second Valkara just stood there staring off blankly into space.

"Well, this is different." Both Valkara's said at the same time.

Kevin glanced between the two versions of the succubus. "Are you sure you can handle this? We don't need to do this you know."

The original Valkara, who could only be distinguished by her wedding ring, turned to face him as well. "I can handle this." Both succubi moved to either side of Kevin and stroked his arms. "Like I said. I'm a demon of lust, I can handle any of your desires." Two pairs of lips kissed his cheeks. "Let's take this to the bed shall we."

Kevin could do nothing but nod in a stupor as the two pulled him towards the bed.

The Valkara wearing the gold and black ring climbed into the bed first. Lying on her side she rearranged the pillows to be more comfortable for them. All the while the second Valkara came around behind Kevin and wrapped him in her embrace as she placed opened mouth kisses on his neck.

12