Valley Forge Scenic Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to ride it, I want to fuck that big cock, I need it inside of me," Bailey grunted huskily, eyes wide and glazed with lust, and she walked towards me like a ravenous feline on the prowl and began a slow descent, squatting and aiming her saturated pussy towards my cock.

The swollen tip of my purple, bulbous cockhead had just begun its scheduled spelunking tour deep into Bailey's hungry cunt as she spread her long legs and peeled open her lips with her fingers.

It was just then that the dogs began to bark in unison as we simultaneously heard the clip-clop of a horses' hoofs and the frightened whinny of an equine. A female's voice soothed the animal, still hidden from our view. "Easy, Midnight, easy, boy, whoa."

Instinctually, Bailey darted from the brush. She told me later that her protective nature regarding her beloved dog as well as her overall love of all animals superceded the realization that she was buck naked and sopping from a heightened sense of sexual arousal.

Through the clearing, Shadow rushed past Bailey as they ran in opposite directions, and came to my side, whimpering in that puppy way of crying. The thought rushed to my mind that it was one pussy (my scaredy-cat canine pup) passing another (a hot, naked, young, nubile, dripping one). But that thought quickly passed due to the gravity of the situation.

I could see the headlines: Naked couple charged with public indecency and animal abuse in National Park.

Try to explain that one to the judge. "Well, you see, your honor, it was like this, what happened was...."

I was brought back to reality as I watched Bailey scoop down (And, yes, I peeked at her ass. Hey, I'm a guy.) and coddle Polo in her arms as the Yorkie snapped and yipped at the huge horse, whose owner, a middle-aged woman in riding crops, peered down at the naked Bailey incredulously while trying to calm her stallion, up on his heels and rearing.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Bailey cried, sniffing back tears, no doubt suspecting Park Rangers to be immediately summoned to apprehend us and throw us in Park Prison with all of the other naked animal abusers.

The woman, who still hadn't indicated she had seen me as of yet, had succeeded in expertly calming her horse and she smiled down at Bailey kindly, not even acknowledging her nudity. Her eyes were dark brown and her skin was tanned bronze, and she was slender, but plain, nothing extraordinary in her features. I guessed she was about my age or slightly younger, maybe late forties, and her long legs fit so naturally in the stirrups that I surmised that she must be an accomplished equestrian rider.

The rider hopped down from the saddle, extracted a few carrots as treats for her steed, and walked over to Polo, rubbed her tiny head, and tenderly offered a treat to the little diva. Polo responded by wrinkling her nose, curling her ears, and yipping her dismay. On the other hand, Shadow darted from the reeds ("Food!?!?!") and rubbed his sizeable torso onto the woman's leg in an effort to gain her favor in trade for treats.

She giggled delightedly and happily fed Shadow. She finally spoke, and Bailey finally realized her vulnerable and VERY naked situation, and she made a feeble attempt to cover herself, blushing madly.

"Please, I'm the one who should apologize, my dear. I saw you two from my house," she gestured in the distance to the home with the small stable in the back yard. "I had to come closer for a better look. Do you mind? I didn't mean to startle you, you two weren't bothering anyone and looked quite erotic and loving." It was the first time the woman let on that I was there as I still cowered in the brush, pulling on my shorts.

Bailey's face changed into an expression of extreme relief, and the woman continued, turning towards the reeds. "You can come out now, Romeo," she laughed. Sheepishly, I almost crawled from the tall grass, bringing bailey her top and skirt, which she scurried into in a flash.

"We haven't been properly introduced," the rider said, extending her hand.

"I'm Janet, and as you might have heard," she went on, patting the horse's neck casually, seeming to forget that she hadn't just caught two naked people in a National Park, "This here is the love of my life, my stud, Midnight."

The horse smacked his lips and leered ominously down at Polo as if to say, "Don't fuck with me, tiny one, I'll stomp a hoof print on your little ass."

I grasped her hand quickly, eager to trade cordiality in an attempt not to be prosecuted. It's tough to explain to mom if you get arrested for public nudity, even if you are fifty-years old. And, besides, I wasn't even wearing underwear, and I knew that's what Mom would be most pissed off about if she ever found out.

"I'm John, and this is Bailey," I blurted as Janet and Bailey smiled pleasantly at each other. A sudden twinge of recognition entered into my brain. I am a fan of all things equine, they are truly magnificent creatures, and I equally admire the riders who often risk life and limb in events and steeplechase races.

"Pardon me, Janet, if you don't mind me asking, may I please ask you a personal question?"

I waited as Janet looked at me puzzled. It's not every day you get a naked man whom you had just busted in public asking you a personal question. She nodded tentatively.

"Aren't you Janet Mays, the Olympic Gold-medal winner in the Atlanta games in '96?"

Janet blushed herself now, which was ironic since she was the only human here who hadn't been nude within the last five minutes. She curtsied, and patted her mount lovingly. "Actually, this guy is the Gold Medal winner, I was just along for the ride. He's almost twenty now, I just take him out nowadays to hunt down naked couples in the park, it's tough work."

Bailey and I held onto each other and exploded in laughter and relief, and embraced like lovers, which, of course, we still technically we had not been, having been interrupted before consummation.

I offered what was meant to be an epilogue to our conversation so that Bailey and I could escape while the gettin' was good, as they used to say in the old Cowboy movies. (I guess I'm showing my age again, aren't I?)

"Janet, thank you so much for being so kind and understanding, you could have caused much trouble for us. If there is anything we can do for you....."

My voice trailed off and I watched as Janet's long nose crinkled in consideration. She eyed Bailey in a manner as a patron of the fine arts would admire a beautiful portrait.

"Actually, John, there is one thing you and Bailey can do to thank me."

Bailey and I nodded. "Just name it," Bailey said agreeably.

Janet looked at us intently, her almond eyes suddenly becoming very serious. She began slowly.

"I'm a happily married woman, John and Bailey. I've never cheated on my husband, and don't plan to." We gaped at her, captivated, intrigued. Where was she going with this?

Janet continued hesitantly. "But, you see, my husband was injured in a terrible riding accident several years ago, and that has precluded us from, uh, shall I say, certain pleasant activities. he is paralyzed from the waist down." Bailey and I clucked our condolences, truly saddened by the hurt in her voice as she told tragic story.

"But we like to watch. Could I offer you the use of my house in exchange for a trade? Your performance for our audience?"

And so it came to be that Bailey and I indeed consummated our fledgling relationship with rousing and spirited riding events, time and again, throughout the duration of the afternoon, as Janet's paraplegic husband eagerly videotaped the festivities from his bedside vantage point in his wheelchair, while his Olympic champion loving wife ravaged her lithe, athletic body with a double dildo in the unaccustomed but welcomed role of a spectator.

Bailey and I are a monogamous couple now, co-habitating, and living out various and more frequent public sex scenarios, and she loves to display herself with provocative attire that gets more daring with each passing episode.

Oh, yes. Bailey loves to walk around with my cum smeared on her luscious body after we have just surreptitously fucked somewhere, which is a momumental turn-on to me, of course. A fifty-year old man's cum coating the body of a perpetually horny twenty-six-year-old Aphrodite.

Although I love to show Bailey off to men and watch their reaction, Bailey seems to become even more aroused and even actively encourages situations so that women stumble upon our escapades.

I asked her once why this seemed to be so, and she replied, "It gets me off when women see that big, beautiful cock and they know that's it's mine. I remember when I first saw it and how it made me feel, knowing you were going to fuck that woman."

As Tom Snyder used to say, (expertly imitated by Dan Ackroyd in those priceless old Saturday Night Live skits) "Ok, sir, I'll buy that answer. Ha, ha, ha."

We visit the Mays' home frequently now, Bailey and I do. They are gracious and appreciative hosts, and never lacking in creative ideas and role-play ideas for us. Bailey and I are thrilled that we can bring both couples' mutual fantasies to life, and Shadow loves to romp in their spacious yard and be pampered by Janet's treats. He and Midnight have even become fast friends.

Only Polo still grumpily yaps and frets and mopes in the corner while Bailey and I fuck on camera for the Mays' entertainment.

There's just no pleasing those damn bitchy divas.

12