Valley of Desire: Alien Infestation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prepared for the worst, Max braced himself for the attack that he knew would come from this man who could only be the man of the house. He would not fight back. He would deserve a beating for this offense. The man walked across the floor to the frig, from which he retrieved a bottle of beer. Pamela who had been watching her mother and sister share his cum, now launched herself at her father.

This man was large and quite muscular, catching the naked young girl with ease. He smiled, picking his light burden up, resting her on the crook of his arm. His strength must be incredible, Max thought. He's taken a beating before but this guy could easily kill him. To his utter shock, the man pulled his daughter's face to his and invaded her mouth with his tongue. The incestuous kiss lasted several seconds before his attention was drawn to Max once again. Diedre had raised from her kneeling position and with a total lack of concern approached her husband.

"Hello dear. We have a guest."

"Yes honey, I noticed. You still have some of his cum on you chin."

"His car broke down and he was exhausted from walking down the mountain," she announced as she wiped the creamy goo from her chin and consumed it like all the rest. Cautiously, Max moved towards his clothes. The unreal situation would not allow him to accept that this man would believe his behavior acceptable. As he began to get dressed Diedre hugged her husband and then turned, once again to her guest. "Would you like to stay for dinner Max?"

"Uh...well...sure," he responded, as he fastened his belt. Hey, he figured, if he wasn't dead by now maybe he would survive this.

"Good, it'll be ready in about two hours."

"Come watch some TV with us Max," begged Angela. The still unclad girls took him by the hand and led him to the living room where the television was still on. He was led to two large pillows that rested just in front of the set. Powerless to resist the vixens, he lay on his stomach with his legs stretched behind him. Side by side the three lay, watching first the "I love Lucy" show and then several others until Max lay his head down and slept.

The sound of news greeted Max as he opened his eyes. His young companions were absent from their place on either side of him as the sounds in the kitchen told him that Diedre still prepared the meal and a quiet shush told him that the girls were just over his left shoulder. Casually, he spun his head around to see what they were up to. Their father had changed into a large night shirt and before long had fallen asleep in his easy chair. His daughters were in the midst of pulling the hem of his garment up over his waist.

The size of the man's cock startled him for a moment. It's length was awesome, but nothing in comparison with it's girth. In comparison, the fingers that wrapped around it were tiny and the mouth that lowered towards it's upturned head could only massage it. It was evidently enough to get the desired effect. The cock filled with blood which only enlarged it further. Both girls now held on to it as two sets of mouths began lathering it with saliva. It was not until it pointed at the ceiling did the maidens begin stroking its length with two hands each.

Moans escaped their father's lips though he remained asleep. Four hands began pumping and two tongues began licking it's head it was only a few moments before Max could see the cock's veins pulsing. The girls knew the impending moment would arrive soon. Though they continued to stroke their father's cock, the movement of their tongues ceased. Pressed as close to the tiny hole at the very tip, the girls side by side awaited the fruit of their labor. Not until the first immense stream of semen jettisoned from the purple head did the man wake from his sleep. His eyes opened as he grasped a handful of their hair. With one last groan he arched his back causing his cock to rub the length of his daughter's faces. The white gunk washed over their faces and hair, covering them in one shot. Glob upon glob of spunk was propelled in the air seeming only to grow in measure. The girls just stuck out their tongues and waited for it to drip and splash into their voracious orifice.

When their father was drained and properly licked clean, they turned on one another, falling to the floor lapping up the coating of cum that covered their faces. Once there was no more to be had the nymphs swiveled into a 69 position and proceeded to lap at each other's barely covered cunts. Remarkably, Max noticed that once again his cock rose with urgent need. What audacity he had to strip off his clothes and approach his benefactor's daughters with a raging hard-on while he sat in a chair not more that 5 feet away. Angela heard his approach and with a smile lifted her head from it's position between her sister's thighs, making room for his prick to push it's way up the tight passage.

With Pamela still licking her sister's flesh, Max began pumping her. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pushing him to quicken his pace. Her ass was soft and supple as he kneaded it. In a frenzied effort, his pumping cock pummeled her soft flesh as her father no doubt watched. Without warning, he flooded her womb with his seed, letting out a guttural moan, still pumping until the sounds of Pamela's orgasm could be heard throughout the small house. His energy spent, he rolled off of the teenager and stared for the longest time at the ceiling fan that spun. After Angela cleaned the cum from her sister's hole, they giggled and ran to their bedroom playful! ly laughing. For the first time, Max realized, he and their father was alone. He then realized that he didn't even know his name, nor had he even spoken to him since he got home. He sat up and realized that he was looking at him. "Has it dawned on you yet?" questioned the man, who sat upright in his recliner.

"What?"

"Things aren't the way they were."

"That's for sure. I never got this much sex in my life."

"That's only the beginning."

"What do you mean. The beginning of what?"

"Soon you'll start to get stronger, even younger. Then your loads will get bigger and bigger."

"Are you kidding?"

"Not hardly," he chuckled. "Our doctors say they're microscopic organisms.

"What? Are we talking aliens here?"

"Not necessarily, one theory is that these things lived on the planet before we did."

"What do they want?"

"To survive just like us all. In order for that to happen they need two things. One is a body to live in."

"Do they take you over, inquired Max, now just a little frightened."

"Not exactly, they heighten certain urges, especially in the women. It doesn't take much urging to convince a guy he wants to get laid."

"That's true... So, why do they want us to have sex so much?"

"Dr. Anderson says that they begin their lives as organisms in the water, then when we drink them, they come out of hibernation and start to work."

Now he was nervous. "Doing what?"

"Well, for some reason they can't live for too long in a man's body so they hitch a ride with the cum, which by the way, they consume evidently."

"Consume?"

"Yep, like cheese and crackers. Once in the female body they multiply and send their offspring via the sewer system back into the water supply."

"If they live on sperm, why bother having them do each other?"

"We think that's when they socialize with other groups. I guess their social creatures too."

"Isn't it weird having your wife and kids controlled by these things?"

"Control is not really the word I'd use. Basically my wife is who my wife always was except now she will perform any sexual act anytime and anywhere. The control is so subtle she would tell you she does it because she wants to."

"It's still weird don't you think."

"It was at first but...Let me show you something."

Following the muscular man to what obviously was the master bedroom, Max was no longer afraid but curious to the Nth degree. On the wall of the room were pictures of an elderly couple. They looked familiar, probably parents, thought Max.

"Do you recognize them?"

"How would I? I've never met them."

"Sure you have. Max, meet David and Diedre Robinson."

"Diedre?"

"Yes. The elderly couple you are looking at are me and my wife not more that 20 years ago."

Max sat on the bed, confused and dazed. "They make you young?"

"Thank god no. I was a little wimp when I was 30. It makes you into perfection."

"Boys...dinner!"

Immediately, they both marched out of the bedroom, entering the kitchen. Max was aware of the fact that he no longer even considered talking to David. His attentions were on the two young girls and the lovely woman who brought food to the table. He also realized that despite of still loving his wife, he had no intention of ever leaving this small town.

12