Valley of Water Ch. 03

Story Info
Dark dangerous desires, passion and love in the valley.
1.2k words
3.67
1.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, opposite to the Kingdom of Dart is the Kingdom of Muse. A much intellectual Kingdom that relies on science because their source of power is thunder. But not everyone possessed the dying magic. So, they sourced everything with electricity.

"I want to live!" Elora screamed from her dream that echoed the entire castle and awakened Prince Aldren. He rushed to her side and comforted her. He made her cry in her arms to soothe her and let her drink the bottle of Blue Ere-- a drink to hydrate and replenish her energy.

"Aldren hug me more and hold me tight. I'm afraid and I don't feel quite a right."

"Lora, you don't have to be afraid. I'm not going let anyone hurt you."

Elora loves that Aldren calls her Lora and no one else does.

She felt better and wanted more. He could feel her full breast heaving and her heart pounding from her chest. He could not help but be tempted to trace the creamy exposed skin of her cleavage as it bounced slowly from every breath. The thin lacey night gown did not help from the erect nipple that's peeking out.

He felt the urged to touch her and pull the dress down to reveal her breasts.... maybe all the way down to reveal all of her. He felt the heat of hunger inside of him and he slightly bent down to nibble on her neck but he pushed her away and bid her goodnight instead.

He walked out the door and she followed him from behind.

"Are you not going to kiss me?" She was looking down the floor unsure of what she just said.

Startled and needing to question her state, Aldren wanted to make sure that there was no possibility of confusion so he asked, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Would I offer you my lips if I didn't?"

"Your lips? For a kiss?" He felt dumb for asking again.

But he was so uncertain, that he had to asked her again. After all he could not find any possibility that she wanted to kiss him because he knows that Elora loved Kran ever since they were young.

Although there was a disaster of the event of her death two years ago, certainly her resurrection would not have changed her heart that easily... would it?

She nods silently and he kissed her lightly and quick then he turned to the door.

"Kran. How could you not give me a proper kiss?" She scorned before he could get to the door.

"If I dare kiss you again, I promise you I will not stop for just a kiss for I not only want to taste your lips. But taste all of you."

She pulled down her dress to her shoulder and look at him seductively, "Is that a promise?"

Ripples of shocked and excitement warmth his body and his gaze were drowned on her parted and full lips. He nudged her chin up to his thumb and gently in a slow motion he bent towards her, unable to wait she tip toed to lift herself up and she circled her hands around his neck to meet his lips. This made him smile and he continue teasing her slowly, caressing her mouth with his own. Taking his time and finding the right pace.

A weak gasped escaped her and he drew her close with a raspy groan. She felt herself melting and her excitement grew stronger. He could not get enough of her and he cupped her from the back for a deeper and gentle kiss.

His hands roamed at the back of her dress to untie the ribbons and explore the shape of her breast. He ran over her nipples with his palms and she broke the kiss to arched up from the sensation offering her neck. He licked the skin of her neck to her collarbone, brushing and teasing her skin before pulling her dress down to the floor.

He slightly moved away to gaze all over her body. God she was fully naked and beautiful. "You're making me blush."

He was silent. He ran his hands down her waist to her breast and leaned closer to suck one of her nipples. His hands circled from behind putting her in place and he leaned down licking and gently grazing the skin of her breast with his teeth. She arched her back slightly offering herself more to him but he knew he was going to make her wait.

Make him wait like he made him wait. His hands stroked gently and suck on the tipped while he took one between his thumb and index finger. She let out crying moan that stirred his loin. God he needed to hear more. His tongue twirling the nipples, flicking each with his tongue and flicking the other with his finger. She could feel the moisture oozing between her legs.

He kissed her again and he pressed his knees between her legs. A moan came out and he swallowed it between their kiss. He glides her slowly to his knee. Soaking his night trousers. She grabbed at him desperately hands clasping his night shirt.

Sensing the needs of her female flesh his fingers skillfully stroked between her legs, rubbing, nudging, poking in rhythm. Her hips sway against the pressure beginning to come while his fingers quickened and he kissed her with his tongue imitating the invasion of his fingers and she came quivery with his fingers.

"You are so tight."

He let out his shaft and she glance at it with a worried look but she licked her lips from the sight at the same time. It excited him even more and his shaft grew more from her sight. He glides himself between her legs making her feel his heat against the wet lips between her legs.

"Close your legs tight." He ordered and he groaned in pleasure. She loved hearing it and seeing his face becoming more intense just like he does when his paying attention on one of his inventions.

Her juices coated his shaft and the lips gave out a suction sound. The thigh gap mimicking a hole gripping him. He glides himself in and out, hitting, gliding, mounding the outer flesh.

She sensed the ached inside of her and she bit his shoulders as his paced went faster. He found her lips again for a kiss but this time their eyes were opened testing each other, observing and feeling.

"Are you going to penetrate the penis in me soon?"

He fondled on her breast.

"Do you know anything about it?" He teased.

"All I know is that it's supposed to go inside and not between the lips?"

"You know how erotic you are." His tongue invaded her deeply and he quickened his movement, trusting in and out. The pressure of his movements between her legs made her pussy lips trembled, hitting the right spot and she climaxed. This aroused him even more and his buttocks tightened, his thigh trembled and he erupted between her. Every drop trailed between her thigh. His hands squeezed her waist keeping her still, savoring the end of their climax.

He kissed her forehead in approval fixed his trousers in place and handed her back her dress as he looked away. She dressed herself wondering if there was more.

He turned around and bid her farewell.