Valley Wives Ch. 04

Story Info
Tiffany & Steph share secrets.
3.5k words
4.54
27.5k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany is shopping for groceries when she hears her name called out.

"Tiffany!" a man's voice says. "Is that you?"

She turns around to see someone that looks vaguely familiar.

"It is you. Don't you remember me?"

She stares at him. He's average height, has a receding hairline and looks out of shape. His clothes are rumpled like he's slept in them. Then it slowly comes to her.

"Rick?" she asks as she moves her cart closer.

"Yeah, it's me!"

Rick, as in Rick Powers, gives Tiffany a hug as she stands there, slightly stunned.

"Wow, it's been a while, hon," he says as he steps back to look at her. "And you're still a knock-out!"

"Rick," she says, looking around quickly to see if anyone has noticed this reunion. "I didn't think I'd see you way up here in the Valley."

"I just got here today. Drove up from LA."

"Oh," she says, "what brings you up here?"

He smiles at her slyly. "A little business venture with some smart guys from UCSF." He winks and she feels uncomfortable. "No one has heard from you in ages."

"Yes, well I'm married now," she says. "Those days are over."

He looks at her appraisingly. "Too bad, I bet you could still-"

She cuts him off. "Rick, please, let's not talk about that, ok? I've been out of the business for a while now."

"Are you sure? Because what I'm working on now could make you some money." He's leering at her now and she becomes very uncomfortable. "And I just bought a place nearby."

"No thank you," she says and turns away, leaving her cart and flees from the store. When she slides into her car she realizes she is sweating and breathing heavy. She wills herself to calm down before she drives away.

On the way home she thinks that it was a close call and is glad no one else was with her. Rick Powers and she went way back to her small screen days. But those days are over and she doesn't want to think about the things she did. After years in the Valley she doesn't think she would ever run into anyone she knew from before. Seeing Rick reminded her that those days could haunt her.

She shivers in the air-conditioned car as she pulls into the driveway. Once inside the house she feels safe again.

The phone rings, it's Steph. They talk for a few minutes and Tiffany can tell something is wrong. She tells Steph to come right over.

Steph arrives minutes later and they sit on the big couch in the cool living room with a glass of iced tea each. Tiffany thinks her new friend looks a bit haggard.

"I'm sorry to intrude on you, Tiffany," the other woman says. "I need someone to talk to and you seem so understanding and patient."

Tiffany laughs nervously and sets her glass down.

"Well, I try. So what's on your mind?"

She watches Steph lower her eyes. Clearly the woman is distraught about something.

"I've never told anyone about this," Steph begins. "I thought that once we moved down here, things would change, but it's starting all over again."

"What is?"

"It's Adam. He..." her voice trails off and she searches for the right words, but Tiffany is beginning to understand.

"Does he abuse you?" Tiffany asks softly.

Steph looks up. "Yes, but not like you might think. He likes to, um, dominate me."

"Against your will?"

"Y-yes..."

Tiffany looks at her friend and is somewhat shocked that this woman would allow something like that to happen. Steph seems so intelligent and together.

"How long?" she asks.

"Several years now," Steph replies, her eyes still downcast. Her hands are restless; they constantly tug on the hem of her shorts. "It finally got me and I had to leave my job at the firm up in Seattle. I had a breakdown."

Finally Steph looks up at Tiffany. "I probably shouldn't be burdening you with this."

"Nonsense, you needed to tell someone. I guess that's me." Tiffany says a bit nervously. She isn't sure what she is in for. "How bad is this abuse? Did you try to leave him?"

"It didn't start out too bad. I guess he just liked it rough, you know, sexually. I just went along with it because it was, ah, interesting. Then he began to do things like spanking." She looks down again. "For some reason I just kept going along with him. But then sex got to be something that he wanted from me, not something we shared. Then it went beyond the bedroom. He was angry all the time; yelling and ordering me around. I don't know if it was his job or what."

"Did he hurt you?"

"Not that anyone could see. I never had broken bones or bruises, but he was damaging me psychologically. Before long, my job began to suffer. That's when I started to realize I liked what he was doing to me."

"Steph!"

"I know, I know. Something changed in me. It was like when he was dominating me it began to turn me on. The bastard knew it too and he would exploit it. That was my worst mistake because then he took it farther." Steph took a sip of her tea and set it down. "One night he brought a friend home from work. They both had some drinks and were a little buzzed. I tried to stay out of their way."

Tiffany tenses as she knows where this is going.

"But Adam, being Adam began to taunt me. When I wouldn't respond, he grabbed me and forced me to give his friend a blow job." Steph wrings her hands and continues. "I didn't want to, but once I did, it began to be exciting. It was like I wanted Adam to watch me and I wanted to do what he said. Of course his buddy didn't mind. So when it was over I disappeared into my room and, um, got myself off."

"Steph, I don't know what to say..."

"It's ok. But the worst thing is that it didn't end there. Another time he brought three friends home from the club and they took their turns fucking me until I was numb. And I came each time – I couldn't help it!"

The tears start to fall and Tiffany is shocked at what she is hearing. She barely knows this woman a month and she's hearing all this. She slides over on the couch and hugs Steph.

"I'm so sorry, Steph."

Steph hugs her back and continues to cry for a few more minutes. When she pulls away, her eyes are red.

"I have to figure out something, Tiff," she says. "I thought things were going to be ok and then when he found out I wanted to go back to work, it started again."

"You really need to get some help. First to get away from him and second to deal with all those issues in your head."

Steph nods. "I know, but he's got this lock on me. I don't know what he'd do if I tried to leave him."

"I understand. Maybe you should start seeing a therapist first. Work on your problems and maybe you can get strong. I know a good therapist in the Valley who can help you. You aren't alone."

The two of them sit in the silent house. Tiffany can't believe what this poor woman has been through.

"Thanks, Tiffany," Steph says as she wipes her eyes.

"Any time. I just wish I could do more."

Steph looks up at Tiffany and she sees a slightly odd look in her red-rimmed eyes. She's not sure what it is but changes the subject.

"Why don't we take a swim? It's a beautiful day out there." Tiffany is eager to leave both their pasts behind that day.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'll go home and change."

Steph leaves and Tiffany changes into a bikini before heading outside. The sky is clear and the sun is blazing. She knows she will be in the water a lot that day. Steph arrives a few minutes later looking better. She has a white bikini on that shows off her slim, but curvy body.

"I like that suit," Steph calls to her.

Steph blushes a bit and slips into the water with Tiffany. They float around for awhile, not saying much. Tiffany wants to get her mind of her encounter with Rick. The two women turn to gossip, which usually involves Darcy and her conquests. Eventually they head out of the pool and over to the lounge chairs.

Tiffany slides her sunglasses on and as Steph settles on her chair she notices that the white bikini doesn't hide anything. She can see the dark nipples through the almost sheer material. She can also see the small patch of hair down below. Quickly she looks away and searches for her lotion. Steph hasn't noticed.

As the sun rises to midday, the heat builds and the two women find themselves in and out of the pool. Each time Steph's suit gets wet; Tiffany can't help but notice the hard nipples underneath. It isn't like she's never seen that sort of thing before.

Then suddenly she wants to unburden herself, just like Steph did for her. Why not, she thinks as she swims over to Steph. It would be such a relief.

"Funny thing happened in the supermarket today," Tiffany says as she leans against the same patch of pool wall as Steph.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I ran into this guy who I knew when I lived in LA. He just moved up to the Valley."

Steph smiles mischievously. "Was he an old boyfriend?"

"Well, no...he used to act with me."

"I didn't know you were in the movies!" Steph says.

Tiffany laughs. "Not those kind of movies."

The realization dawns of Steph's face. "You mean...porn???"

"Yup!"

"Wow, I never would have thought..."

"Well, it was years ago. I don't do that kind of thing anymore."

"Does your husband know?"

"No, nobody does, except you, I guess."

"Not even Darcy?"

"Hell no! She's got the biggest mouth I know!"

Steph looks serious for a minute. "Tiffany, you didn't have to tell me this because of what I told you."

"I know, but I guess I needed to unburden myself too."

Tiffany looks at Steph and feels a surge of affection go through her. She and Darcy have never been this close. It's nice to have a friend in whom she can trust. They stand there in silence as the cool water surrounds their bodies. Tiffany is aware of Steph so near to her. She is getting this vibe and it's a sexual one.

"So how was the porn business?" Steph asks.

"Oh it was fun for a while. It paid the bills, I guess," she says, laughing.

"What kind of things did you do?"

"Mostly straight fucking and blowjobs, you know the standard stuff."

Steph moves her hand through the water making ripples. "Did you ever do lesbian scenes?"

"Oh sure," Tiffany says, trying to be nonchalant about the whole thing. "Guys always like that!" She laughs nervously and is more aware of Steph than ever. She doesn't know what is going on.

"That's my fantasy," Steph says in a faraway voice. "Another woman."

At last it's out.

"Ever try it?" Tiffany asks.

"No. Adam would probably freak out at that. Everything else was ok, but not that."

"Why do you want to do it with another woman?"

"Because it would be so soft...and gentle...not like it is with him." Steph is staring at Tiffany now. "It's soft, isn't it?"

Tiffany swallows and feels her body warming up despite the cool water surrounding them. She knows that Steph's vulnerability right now would make it easy to just give in and have her.

"Yes, Steph. It can be," she says quietly. "Do you want to find out?"

Steph's eyes light up and she knows what the answer will be.

"Then why don't we go inside where it's more private?" Tiffany suggests.

Both women step out of the pool and towel off. Tiffany feels lightheaded and everything seems like a dream but the wheels are in motion now. They go inside and Tiffany places a dry towel on the leather couch in the living room. They both sit on it and feel slightly chilled from the air conditioning. Tiffany looks into Steph's eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" she asks.

"Oh yes, very sure."

"Ok..."

And then Tiffany reaches out to pull Steph to her. She is longing to kiss this woman who is so fragile and yet so resolute at the same time. Her hands grasp Steph's upper arms and she leans her head forward to kiss her. There is no hesitation on Steph's part as they press their lips together. From the moment they touch it feels right so Tiffany opens her mouth slightly and teases Steph's lips with the tip of her tongue. The other woman moans and opens her mouth to let Tiffany in. They begin to slurp in earnest; sharing the saliva in their mouths and feeling each other tongues. It's not disgusting, but nice, Tiffany thinks. Steph's skin feels so soft and pliant.

They kiss for a while getting used to the idea and then Tiffany begins to run her hands up and down Steph's back. Steph moans again and pulls away.

"Touch me all over, Tiffany. I want to feel your soft hands on me," she says, panting.

Steph leans back and Tiffany kneels on the floor beside her friend. She begins to softly caress the slightly tanned skin of her flat stomach. Steph shuts her eyes and sighs. Tiffany continues on up to Steph's breasts and touches only the part that is above her bikini bra. She sees goose bumps breakout wherever she touches Steph.

"Oh that feels wonderful."

Tiffany smiles and continues her caresses. She touches Steph's neck, face, arms and hands. Soon the woman is like jello – quivering all over and she hasn't even touched the good places yet. It's apparent she hasn't had anything this gentle for a long time.

Finally Tiffany reaches her hand under Steph's neck and plucks at the knot holding her bikini top in place. Once undone, she slides it down to expose Steph's breasts. They are lovely and firm and look like two apples. The nipples are hard and puckered and begging to be sucked. Tiffany begins to massage them and Steph squirms on the couch.

"You have lovely breasts, Steph."

"Oh...thank you...oh..." is all Steph can say.

Tiffany begins to squeeze the firm tit-flesh and run her thumbs over the nipples. Steph's breath gets ragged. Then she lowers her head to suck one hard point into her mouth and Steph practically cums right there.

"Relax, hon," she says to Steph. "We still have a ways to go yet."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I've wanted this..."

"I know."

And Tiffany goes back to sucking Steph's nipples one at a time. Then, with her left hand she slides it down underneath Steph's bikini bottoms and to cup her mound which is on fire in the cool room.

"Open your legs a bit," she whispers.

Steph complies and Tiffany slides her finger in the warm moist folds of the other woman's sex. It's slick down there and it isn't from the pool. This woman is turned on. Tiffany raises her head from Steph's delicious breasts and begins to lower the bikini bottoms. Her own body is on fire, but she knows she needs to please Steph first. There will be other opportunities, she is sure of it.

"Sit up, if you will, Steph."

Steph pulls her self up and slides her ass over to the edge of the couch. She knows what Tiffany is about to do. Her legs are wide open and her wet pussy is exposed for all to see. Tiffany leans in and begins to lightly lick the outer folds of skin. She tastes the sweetness of Steph and she is brought back to those crazy days in LA when she did this same sort of thing but in front of a camera. This is much better.

"Oh god, Tiff, your tongue is heavenly."

Tiffany doesn't say anything as her tongue is busy licking and sucking Steph's pussy. Her hands firmly grip Steph's thighs and force them apart a little more. Then she thrusts in with her tongue and it is enveloped by Steph's hot little box. Steph's moans fill the large room and there is a slight echo. Tiffany is encouraged and begins to suck her in earnest. She finds the clit to be engorged and sucks that too. Steph thrashes on the couch and pants for more.

Feeling bolder, Tiffany slides two fingers into Steph's hole and begins to slowly fuck her. Meanwhile her mouth is busy with that clit.

"Ohhhh...Tiff....yeah, that feels sooo good!!!" she cries.

Tiffany can feel her own pussy throbbing now and she knows they can't end their little excursion until she gets off too. The question is how, but she will deal with later. Instead she fucks Steph faster and harder with her two fingers and then she hears what she has been waiting for.

"Oh my god...I'm cumming!!!!" Steph screams.

It's music to Tiffany's ears and she doesn't let up for a second as she sucks all the cum flooding out of Steph's pussy. It tastes good and sweet and she doesn't stop sucking until Steph has stopped thrashing. Tiffany lets up and licks her fingers clean. Steph is sprawled on the couch, legs open and head tilted back.

"You seemed to enjoy that," Tiffany says, smiling.

"Jesus, Tiffany. I never expected it to be like that....wow!"

Tiffany joins her friend on the couch and strokes her hair. "It's what you wanted, right?"

"Oh yes, that and more. Thank you." Steph leans over and kisses Tiffany.

"I'm glad I could help," Tiffany says when they finish. "I guess I missed doing that!"

They say nothing for a few minutes. The gravity of the situation has become apparent.

"So what does this mean?" Steph asks. "Are we lesbians now?"

"Of course not. We're just bi, I guess."

"Can we do this again?"

"Yes, we can," Tiffany says. "But we have to keep this quiet. Even from Darcy."

Steph nods, her face serious. "I understand." She lets out a sigh. "Fuck that was good, though, whew!"

They both laugh and Tiffany looks at her friend's nakedness hungrily. She needs relief soon.

"Steph? Can you reciprocate or are you not ready for that yet?"

Steph sighs. "Tiffany, I want to hold you and kiss you, but I'm not sure I'm ready to eat pussy yet."

"That's ok, there are other ways."

Tiffany stands up and removes her bikini and stands naked in front of Steph.

"God, you look hot, Tiff."

"That's because of you," Tiffany replies as she lowers herself down on Steph.

Their bodies are facing each other. Their breasts touch and their pussies touch. Tiffany wraps her legs around Steph and holds onto her shoulders. This time there are no words and it's not as soft. There is something awakening in Tiffany that has been dormant for a long time. She arches her back and thrusts her tits into Steph's face. Steph doesn't hesitate and does a pretty good job sucking her throbbing nipples. She doesn't need any encouragement. Tiffany moans and groans and begins to rub her pussy against Steph's. Both woman moan at the sensation and the rubbing speeds up pretty quickly.

Tiffany is somewhere else as her nipples are attached by Steph's hungry mouth. She is back in LA and everyone is watching her get it on with another woman. She can't even remember who the woman is but she never forgets the feeling of a soft mouth and a soft pussy against her own. She enjoys the memories as her body edges towards a climax. No evening with Stan is as good as what she's enjoyed today, she thinks guiltily.

Steph never lets up on her breasts and she knows they will hurt the next day, but she doesn't care. She comes back to the here and now.

"Steph, put your fingers in me and masturbate me."

Steph complies and rubs her sensitive nub hard. Tiffany knows this woman has masturbated many times by the way she does it. She's glad and enjoys the sensation. It goes on and on and finally she gasps as she cums. It's a quiet cum but her body shudders and her juices coat Steph's hand until at last she slumps forward. Steph hugs her for a while before they separate.

"That was a good start, Steph," Tiffany says, smiling.

Steph smiles and regards the juices on her fingers. She takes one finger to her mouth and tentatively licks it.

"Not bad," she says. "Sweet."

Tiffany finds this amusing and laughs out loud. "You'll have plenty of chances to taste this again," she says. "That's a promise."