Valley Wives Ch. 06

Story Info
Darcy throws a party.
3.8k words
4.57
28.8k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's July 4th and Darcy is going to hold her annual BBQ. She looks forward to this all summer as a chance to be the center of attention and show off her nice house and pool area. She thinks that Mike even puffs up with some pride each year as he stands in front of the huge grill and tends to the Texas-style BBQ.

This year is no exception and Darcy has dressed as provocative as she can get away with for a backyard party during the day. With neighbors. Her shorts are short, but they don't show any cheek. Her blouse is simple, but there are enough buttons undone to show some cleavage, but not too much. Her hair and makeup is perfect and her tan is deep. She wants to make sure no one mistakes who the lady of the house is.

She typically invites the entire neighborhood and many do show up. In recent years the yard has been filled with many people and by nightfall, many drunken people. It isn't uncommon to find revelers tossed in the pool, fully clothed. And it's also not uncommon to find a few people shedding clothes in out of the way places.

Darcy buzzes around the house like the queen bee she is. It's almost time for guests to arrive and she is anxious to see who will show. She mixes a huge batch of margueritas making sure to add just the right amount of tequila. This batch is reserved for her, Steph and Tiffany.

Tiffany is the first of her close friends to arrive. Stan brings up the rear toting a cooler that contains beverages and some munchies that Tiffany has made – despite Darcy's protests. Darcy's face lights up at the entrance of her friend and she hands her a frosty glass and they toast one another.

Tiffany sips her drinks and looks at the people outside. She spots Josh. "Is that your pool guy?"

Darcy giggles. "Yes, he came. And he even brought his little girlfriend, how cute."

Tiffany looks at Josh with an appraising eye and admits: "Well, I can see why you're so taken with him. Nice body."

"It's going to be a challenge to behave today," Darcy says, her voice getting lower.

Tiffany thinks of her own challenges and agrees.

"Where's Steph?" she asks Darcy.

"Haven't seen her yet, but she said she'll be here."

Tiffany nods and excuses herself to go outside and sit in the sun. Stan is already talking to Mike by the grill along with the other men. The women have clustered around the pool and any kids are running around the yard.

Eventually Steph shows up with Adam. She has a dark look on her face because she had to convince her husband that it would a fun thing to do on this holiday. Since they have moved in, Adam could care less about associating with any of the neighbors. But after her little confession and trysts with Tiffany, Steph has become more confident in herself and is able to stand up to her domineering husband.

So there they are and Steph introduces Adam to Stan and Mike and soon Adam has a beer and is talking to the other men. Steph relaxes and sits next to Tiffany.

"Hey lover," she whispers to Tiffany. "Look who I convinced to come here."

"That's good!" Tiffany says. "Good for you."

The two women smile at each other but it's a secret smile.

"Hey Steph!" Darcy calls out and approaches them with the pitcher of margueritas and a glass for Steph. "Grab that glass and join the party!"

Darcy laughs the loud laugh she has and Tiffany notices that Josh is staring at her. She hopes he doesn't give himself away, but with alcohol already flowing freely, it could happen.

"Yep, that's my pool boy," Darcy says to Steph. "Take a good look, but he's mine." She laughs again.

Steph does take a look and thinks her friend is lucky. But what Steph is more interested in is the girl hanging on Josh's arm while he talks to some of the other young men in the neighborhood. She's young and cute with long, wavy blond hair. She's wearing shorts and a tank top that shows off her young, but curvy body. Steph wonders why Josh bothers with Darcy. She thinks she will strike up a conversation with the pair later.

Tiffany and Steph are left to their own devices often as Darcy moves from group to group, chatting and laughing and sometimes flirting. Other neighborhood women stop by to chat with the pair and then move on. Tiffany is comfortable on her chair and the tequila is affecting her. More than a few times she looks at Steph and feels a surge between her legs. Steph looks back at her and smiles knowingly. Tiffany begins to wonder if they can slip away later.

Mike and Adam have hit it off and talk constantly about computers while Mike tends the huge array of meat on the grill. Adam is impressed at Mike's knowledge and vaguely wonders how he could recruit this guy to his own company. He knows it will involve lots of money, but these days it flows freely in the Valley.

Stan has drifted off to talk to some of the older men in the neighborhood and their conversation settles on big business rather than the startup talk of the younger men. As Stan talks, his eye often roams to follow Darcy. He's lusted after this busty, loud woman from Texas almost as soon as he met her, but he's never acted on his impulses. He loves his wife and feels blessed to have someone so pretty, but Darcy never fails to captivate him. Whenever she comes by to offer food or beverages, he can't help but stare at the cleavage she is proudly displaying. He only hopes he's not too obvious. He's guessed by Tiffany's conversations that Darcy may have strayed once or twice and he thinks about that.

Josh downs beer after beer and is very full of him self that afternoon. As his girlfriend Heather hangs on his every word, he talks about cars and sports to his friends but watches Darcy strut around the yard. He very much wants to tell his buddies about his last session by the pool where he tit-fucked Darcy's huge globes and almost got caught by her husband. But it would be very uncool to do so for many reasons, the biggest being the guy cooking all the meat that day. Who knows what Mike would do.

Eventually Josh is tiring of Heather clinging to him and decides to introduce her to Darcy's friends to get her away. He has noticed that Darcy keeps gravitating to two hot looking women on the other side of the yard and decides to go over there.

"Come on, Heather, let's introduce you around. You must want to talk to some other women."

Heather shrugs. "Whatever."

Josh approaches the trio of Darcy, Tiffany and Steph. The women stop their conversation and look at him with smiles. He realizes that the other two women know about him and he blushes slightly.

"Um, Darcy, this is my girlfriend, Heather," he says losing some of his earlier boastfulness.

Darcy immediately stands up and shakes Heather's hand. "Well nice to meet you, Heather! What a pretty little thing you are!"

Tiffany and Steph try not to smirk.

"Heather, these are my dear friends, Tiffany and Steph. Say 'hi', ladies."

Tiffany and Steph say hi and invite Heather to sit down. Steph thinks things could get interesting. She hands Heather a glass and fills it up with marguerita mix. Darcy hangs out for a while pumping Heather for information about Josh although Steph can see that Heather isn't too bright and doesn't know what is going on.

Eventually Darcy is satisfied and leaves the women to dish out more food. Then Tiffany excuses herself to spend some time with Stan while they eat. Steph is alone with Heather and her heart flutters a bit.

"So, Heather, are you going to college in the Valley?" she asks once they are alone.

"Um, no. I'm working as a hairdresser right now," she says and her words slur slightly. No doubt she's not used to drinking. "But I want to learn about computers," she adds brightly.

"Oh, I bet you do," Steph says, smiling. "Have you got one at home?"

Heather shakes her head. "Yes, but my dad is always using it for work."

"That's too bad," Steph says as ideas formulate in her head. "We have one, though. You're welcome to come over and try it out sometime. Do you live close by?"

"Really? That would be cool," Heather says. "I live a couple of streets over."

"Sure, you just give me a call any time." She tells Heather her number and wonder if the girl can remember it. In fact, she knows Heather will forget it, so she writes it down on a napkin and stuffs it in Heather's purse. "There, now you'll have it."

Heather smiles and Steph feels a little ashamed at what's she doing. But she has waited so long to act out this little fantasy she can't let it slip away. She only hopes that Heather will actually call her. If not, there may be no other way.

By the time the shadows grow long, mostly everyone has gotten their fill of food. The grill cools on the patio and Mike kicks back on a lounge chair with a beer and talks to some of his friends. Adam sits with the men and is well on his way to being drunk, but he is definitely not alone. Darcy is feeling buzzed herself and she keeps her eye on Josh hoping for a moment alone as she can not control her urges any more.

Someone has turned on music and the partygoers are dancing on the lawn and around the pool. Someone else has yelled that they'll be right back with the fireworks as soon as it's a little darker.

***

Tiffany slips out the back of Darcy's yard into the next one and waits in the growing darkness. Minutes later Steph joins her and pulls her into the shadows. Both women are slightly drunk and very horny. They embrace and begin to kiss passionately. Tiffany moans into Steph's mouth as Steph roughly grabs her breast and squeezes. The play is rougher than before and Steph is enjoying it. Talking with Heather and hatching her plots has made her hungry.

"We can't be away too long," Tiffany whispers between kisses. "Someone will notice."

"Like who?" Steph says as she pushes her hand up into the leg of Tiffany's short shorts. "Every one is drunk and probably doing the same thing by now."

"What if Adam notices you're gone?"

"He won't, he's drunk too. He and Mike are inseparable now." Steph doesn't want to talk anymore. She wants to make Tiffany cum. "Open your legs," she growls.

Tiffany complies and Steph pushes her fingers past Tiffany's panties and into her wet pussy. "Shit, you're wet."

"I've been thinking about you," Tiffany says and says no more as Steph fucks her with two fingers.

***

Darcy watches Josh like a hawk and as soon as she sees him go into the house to use the powder room, she grabs some empty plates and follows him at a safe distance inside. She hears the bathroom door shut and placing the dishes into the sink she slinks down the hallway to wait. No one else is around and she's glad for it.

As soon as Josh opens the door she is in his face. He looks surprised, but doesn't have time to react as she pushes him back inside and shuts the door.

"Darcy, what are you crazy?" he whispers. "If you're husband finds out..."

"Oh nevermind that. Mike wouldn't hurt a fly. Come here and kiss me." Darcy forces her self on Josh and for a second he resists before pushing her gently away.

"I don't think this is a good idea," he says as he tries to ignore his stiffening dick.

"Come on, just a quickie...you know you want it," Darcy purrs.

Josh looks at her big tits straining through her blouse and swallows hard. It's so tempting, but he doesn't want to take the chance. He pushes past her and opens the door.

"Chicken," she hisses through clenched teeth as he walks quickly away. She turns back towards the mirror and takes the time to fix her hair and straighten her blouse. When she turns back around, Stan is standing there.

"Oh, hi Stan," she says trying not too look to obvious. She wonders if he's heard her little argument with Josh. "How are you doing, sugar?"

Stan looks a bit unsteady on his feet; he's had a few martinis.

"Oh, I'm fine," he says happily and Darcy notices he's addressing her tits.

"Like what you see, Stan?" she says.

"Oh, um, sorry, Darcy. I didn't mean..."

"It's ok, sugar, lots of men stare. They can't help it!" she says laughing.

Stan laughs and they look at each other for a moment.

"Do you want to touch them?" Darcy asks before she realizes what she's said. After all, this is her best friend's husband.

"I, oh, that would..."

Darcy unbuttons her blouse to show him her satin-clad breasts pushing the very limits of the bra. "Go ahead, Stan, give them a feel. I won't tell."

Stan reaches out and caresses Darcy's breasts. It feels good to her and she encourages him to use two hands. When both of his hands are caressing and squeezing her she moans softly.

"Now that feels good," she whispers.

"Feels good to me, too," he says. "Very good."

Feeling bold, she reaches back and unhooks her bra and pulls it off. Her naked breasts glow in the soft bathroom light.

"Oh my god," Stan says. "They're gorgeous."

"Thanks," she says smiling.

She watches her neighbor gawking at her boobs until he gets the courage to touch her again. This time he rolls her flat nipples between his thumb and forefinger until they pucker in excitement. She can feel her pussy twitch and spasm. Darcy tilts her head back and shuts her eyes as Stan gives her the best tit massage she's ever had. Just as she thinks that Tiffany is the luckiest woman on the block, her eyes snap open.

"Jesus Stan, what are we doing?"

"Just feeling you up, Darcy...and it's very nice," Stan says dreamily.

***

Josh is back in the yard now and feeling very horny. As much as he didn't want to do anything with Darcy, the sight of her has turned him on. He looks around for Heather and spots her talking to his friend Steve. He frowns and goes over there.

"Hey Heather, what's going on?" he asks casually.

Heather and Steve stop their conversation and he sees they are both pretty tipsy.

"Not much, man," Steve says. "Just talking to your girl." He gives Josh a sly smile.

Josh knows what is going on now but he doesn't care, he's horny and Heather can take care of that problem. He puts his arm around her.

"So how's my girl?" he says, leaning a little too heavily on her.

"Ok," she says giggling.

"How about sneaking out front and smoking a joint?" he asks.

"Ok."

"Hey man, what about me?" Steve says. "I wanna get stoned too."

Josh thinks about that for a sec. He isn't planning on getting high; rather he is hoping Heather would give him a blow job. But she could take care of Steve too. Why not? They were all friends...

"Yeah, come on, dude," Josh says and they casually walk towards the side of the house and out the gate. Once in the darkness between Darcy's house and the next one they stop and Josh backs up against the house.

"Oh shit," he says, pretending anger.

"What?" Heather asks, looking around.

"I forgot to bring that joint. Damn."

Steve chuckles and stands next to Josh. Josh grabs Heather and pulls her in for a kiss.

"How's my girl?" he asks again. "Feeling like doing us a little favor?"

"Us?" she asks, suspicious.

"Yeah, it's obvious you were going to slip off with Steve if I hadn't shown up."

"Hey, now wait a minute," Steve says, indignant.

"It's ok, Steve. I can share." Josh looks at Heather. "So how about it?"

Heather looks at both of them. She's drunk but she's also eager to please Josh. She's hopelessly in love with him although he doesn't know how much. This would be a small price to pay.

"Ok, I guess," she says and gets down on her knees in front of Josh. Josh unzips his fly and at last his cock is freed. Darcy has already made him hard.

Heather takes her boyfriend's cock in her mouth and begins to suck. She's very good at it and Josh soon grows to full hardness.

***

Somehow Darcy's shorts are off and she's bent over the bathroom sink. The door is shut and locked and she can feel Stan's breath on her back.

"I'm just gonna slide those panties off now," he says.

She says nothing; it's too late now to stop. Instead, her panties glide down her legs and Stan whistles.

"Nice ass. Shit you are built, Darcy."

She giggles and spreads her legs some more. Suddenly Stan's fingers are probing into her pussy and she's almost ashamed at how easy they go in. She's very wet from having her breasts massaged and played with. Stan is incredible.

Darcy hears Stan's zipper go down and there is moment of stillness before she feels his hot cock touch her ass. She can tell he's fully erect but not how big he is.

"You ready for this?" he asks, leaning over her.

"Fuck yes, Stan, don't wait any longer!" she cries.

Without further a-do, he shoves his eight inches into her and she almost screams, but she has to remember where she is. Instead she clenches the side of the sink as her big tits are mashed against it and her pussy is filled to capacity.

"Of fuck, that feels good," Stan murmurs.

Darcy agrees and when he begins to pump in and out of her she knows it will be quick for them both. She holds on as Stan's huge cock pummels her pussy and she thinks he is really good for being older than most of the other guys there tonight. She vaguely wonders what Josh is doing and doesn't realize he is practically outside the little bathroom window getting his dick sucked.

"Oh, fuck me Stan," Darcy hisses. "Make me cum real good!"

"Don't worry about that," he answers.

She lets him pound her senseless and when she's ready to cum; she grabs the guest towel off the rack and screams into it, muffling it nicely. Stan increases his strokes and her pussy is stretched around his hard tool until she feels him clench up and moan softly. Within seconds her pussy is filled with something other than his flesh. When he pulls out, his seed runs down her leg.

Stan leans against the wall panting and they both listen to the fireworks going off outside.

***

Steph is grateful for the thick hedge and fence that separates Darcy's yard and the one they are in. Tiffany is spread-eagle on the grass and Steph is dipping her tongue in the other woman's sweet honey pot. Not very far away she can hear voices. It sounds like two guys and a girl. As she slurps and sucks on Tiffany's clit, she wonders who it may be. One guy sounds mad for an instant then their voices get low.

"Oh Steph," Tiffany whispers. "You're getting really good at this now."

Steph shoves two fingers back into Tiffany. "Yeah, well I've had someone good to practice with."

They both giggle until she hears a voice say: "Did you hear that?"

Steph stops what she's doing and listens:

"You think someone is over there?" a female voice asks.

"Don't worry about it," says a second male voice.

"Yeah, go back to sucking my dick," says the first.

Tiffany sits up and together she and Steph creep slowly over to the hedge. Carefully they peer through a hole in the shrubbery and see a girl on her knees in front of two men.

"Oh my god!" Steph whispers. "That's Heather! And Josh!"

Both women watch as Heather sucks Josh's dick. He's big but she's a trooper and can take a lot in her mouth. Next to Josh is another guy they don't know, but his dick is out too and Heather strokes it with her hand as she blows Josh. She switches back and forth and soon both guys are moaning.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing," Tiffany says. But Steph is mesmerized by the whole scene. She concentrates on Heather. Clearly this girl is not afraid of adventure and it turns Steph on even more.

Neither woman says anything else but they watch the whole scene. Heather's head bobs up and down as she sucks one cock and then the other. Both men pant and roll their eyes as she brings them closer and closer. Just when they are about to explode, Heather pulls away and jerks off both of them at the same time. She positions her face so that when they cum, they cum all over it. Both men sigh in relief and look down at her.

"Holy shit," Steph whispers. "That was hot."

Tiffany agrees. "I've seen that scene a few times."

12