Valuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality hit me squarely on the way down the stairs. Trying to balance on those high heels walking downstairs with my body still reeling from its exertions. What was I doing? I was a happily married man, wasn't I? I was straight. I wasn't girlie. What would my wife say?

He turned at the door and pulled me in. His hand roamed down to the bare skin of my buttock as his tongue slipped through my now less than eager lips. This felt awkward and he felt my resistance. He squeezed my ass. "You are a great fuck and we should do this again sometime." He turned away and stepped out of the door. Turning again he handed me his business card. "It may be a while, but give me a call when you are ready." Then he left, calling over his shoulder: "When you are ready!"

I closed the door, shock and wonder pouring through me. Frightened by what I had done but relieved at the same time. Delighted even. I leaned against the wall, relishing the new sensations of the freshly fucked "woman". My body was sore, but not painfully so: used, but not used up!

"When I am ready." I thought, walking back upstairs, feeling the stockings clinging to my legs and the heels forcing my legs into a feminine gate.

I smiled to myself, delighted.

12