Value Of Non-Virgin For Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not able to explain my attitude but I it very exciting to hear her describe her exploits.

"Tell me in detail, darling," I said and hugged her and fondled her with one hand and I ran the palm side of my middle finger of the other hand along the cleft of her vulva.

"Tell what?"

"Everything that happened."

"Are you sure you want to know."

"Yes, every detail"

"Well he made be lie down and lifted up my skirt and then crouched down drinking in the sight of my vulva as if he had not seen a big girl's before. Later I was to know that indeed was the case. Then he removed his pants and underwear. I was also seeing an erect penis for the first time. He then rolled on the condom and he came on top." She stopped.

"Go on," I said.

"I caught hold of it and took it to my vagina and then he pressed, and then something gave way. Must have been the hymen. Later I saw a smear of blood on the sheet."

"Similar to your crayon imitation," I said and both of us laughed.

"How far did he penetrate?"

"Till it could go no further."

"To the hilt?"

"Yes, to the hilt."

"Did he stretch your vagina?"

"He did, and then he ejaculated. We hugged and we kissed. It was wonderful." I caught her by the pelvis and turned her face down and pulled up her hips and brought her vulva to my mouth.

"Did he enter here," I said and took as much as I could of one lip of her vulva as I could into my mouth and munched,

"Yes," she said.

"And did his big penis enter this hole," I said probing her vagina with my tongue. She now got into the spirit of the game.

"Yes, his penis stretched my vagina, and then he pumped and I pushed my pelvis up and down and banged my vulva against his pubis for I was excited, and then he ejaculated in big spurts."

I was licking her clitoris and she was responding and she had another orgasm and I entered her and then we had another wonderful climax in unison. We lay hugging each other as she told me the rest of her story.

"It was on the neighbour boy's second visit that my sister found out. She was having friends of her own and she used to tell me about them. She had sex with one of them and after he left she switched over to the other. She had many more and once she had two running concurrently. Sister advised me always to have a condom in my handbag as a back up. I have one still."

"Ever used the back up."

"More than once. Men are so inconsiderate," said Nitya. "The neighbour left for the U.S.," said Nitya "and after six dry months I had intimacy with a college mate. This stopped when marriage negotiations started. Then I got married. That was today."

"Yesterday," I corrected her. Then came another Nitya stunner.

"We must promise that each of us should never have sex with others without the knowledge and consent of the other." After a moment I got her drift. "Why no response?"

"I promise," I said.

"No a full blooded answer, but I understand," she said. "I am somewhat like my sister. My sister has to have other men. But she is loving to her husband and loyal to him. Yes, loyal. Most people will laugh when I say that but take it form me she is as fiercely loyal to her husband as any wife can be. I will be loyal and affectionate too" It was an extraordinary statement for a bride to make on her first night. I was still digesting her statement when she said this: "I solemnly promise and the children I bear will be yours." I do not know what power this girl has on me for I kissed her a hugged her with fervour when she said that.

Our married life was one roller coaster of pleasure. I took her with me to Dubai. We stayed for a year during which time we did not seek each others permission to have sex with others. After our daily endeavours we hardly had energy left even for fantasising about others.

3

A year later we came to Chennai from Dubai on a month's leave. We stayed with our parents and brother. Bommu was almost two years old and full of mischief. Anni was 7 months pregnant. I did not think of her in a sexual way in view of her pregnancy. One morning Nitya was to have lunch with some friends in a former classmate's house, a reunion of old friends. My parents were attending a wedding in Tambaram. Little Bommu was in his nursery school.

"So you are to be alone with Anni," said Nitya and winked.

"Unfortunately her physical condition would not permit any intimacy, and two I have not applied for permission." Nitya laughed outright.

"As for permission I grant it straightaway. Anni is not seven months yet and she wants you. It is all right if you do not jump on her." She laughed.

I was not ignorant about sex during pregnancy. Contrary to what most people think it is quite safe to have sex with pregnant women who have no complication of pregnancy. In the early nauseous days no woman would be thinking of sex. During the final two or three months the woman would be in discomfort and would not be eager either. But between the third to the seventh or even eighth months it is not only possible but desirable to have sex because congestion of the vulva and breast would render the parts very sensitive to sexual stimulation. Once couples get over the idea that sex is possible during pregnancy they can have wonderful time. Of course the man must not be harbouring diseases transmitted during sexual intercourse, and he must not blow even accidentally into the vagina while licking. Posture needs some adjusting. With sensible use of pillows even the man on top position is possible. The events that take place during orgasm do not affect the uterus, and do not harm the baby in any way. Anni was not quite seven months yet.

Anni was on the cot reading a magazine. When she saw me she extended her arm inviting me to nestle in. She held me as if I was her baby. She said how much she missed her darling and chided me for not coming to her all these days. We hugged and kissed with passion.

"I want to feel your naked body against mine," she said and rapidly undressed. I shed my clothing and looked up. The sight of my naked seven month pregnant Anni stunned me.

Anni laughed. "You are gaping. Haven't you seen a pregnant woman before?

"Not one naked, and not one as beautiful of you," I said. It was indeed a sight to take one's breath away. Those breasts, readying themselves for lactation were large and globular with nipples protruding defiantly; the abdomen was large and pointing; the vulva shiny and slightly swollen making it an even lovelier than it was normally. All combined to make my heart flutter.

"Stand with legs lightly parted and lean backwards," I said. She did so with a bemused smile on her face. "Stand at and angle with your buttocks and abdomen showing at the same time," I said, and she did so. "Now turn your head and smile," I said, and she did; that was a lovely smile with her upper incisors alone showing. 'Now sit on that chair with one foot on the seat and the other thigh parted." She did so. "Thighs slightly more parted so that the lips of your vulva are out of contact with each other." She did so and craned her neck to check if indeed the lips had parted. She could not. Her abdomen was in the way.

"You tell me," she said.

"Not yet," I said. She widened her thighs a little more.

"Now?"

'No."

"Now?"

"No," I said.

"I know that impish smile of yours," she said, and thereupon she lifted both he legs and spread her thighs so wide there was no possibility of her labial lips being in contact. I fell on my knees in front of her and passionately kissed her vulva. I opened out her labial leaves and licked the turgid clitoris till she had a powerful orgasm.

I led her to the table. I made her sit on a cushion with back resting on the wall. Her knees were up, and feet were in the air, with thighs spread and vulva wet with juices and invitingly open for my penis to enter.

Anni craned forwards once again. "I can't see a thing because of this tummy," she said tapping her abdomen.

"I can," I said. She guided my penis in. I was standing with the back of her knees resting on my elbows. I could see my penis slide in and out of Anni's vagina. She once again craned forwards, but again her tummy thwarted her. Our eyes made contact and Anni turned away blushing. It was a tender moment. Soon we were pumping in earnest. We had massive orgasms with many after shocks. I led her back to the bed and we lay huddled. Having sex with a pregnant woman is a sexual experience no one should miss. We lay savouring our bare bodies against each other.

I parted from her with the greatest reluctance.

Nitya was back soon after. I heard her go to her sister's room.

When he came to our room she hugged me and kissed me. She was in a highly emotional state.

"I am proud of you," said.

"What for?" I asked her.

"Sister says you gave her a wonderful time. She is bubbly with love, admiration and gratitude for you. She has so much to say about sex when full with child that I want to experience it too."

"Surely, darling," I said.

But she has to wait for some more time before I can grant her wish.

We were back in Dubai. I must have committed some dietary indiscretion during my India stay for within a week I was down with typhoid fever. I have very vague recollection of what happened in the ten days I was seriously ill. Only one thing I remember: whenever I woke up a saw Nitya seated in front. She seems never to have left my bedside. I felt her soft hands on me when she fed me and bathed me and applied ice to my head when I was hot with fever. I recovered and thanks to Nitya's tender care I was soon normal. Now I appreciate to the full the significance of what she meant by the words, 'fierce loyalty'.

My advice to young men is this: Do not place too much value on virgin wives. Each person man or woman is a package of many features, some good and some bad. Women who tend to premarital relationships are also the ones who understand human weaknesses best, and are kind and considerate and understanding to those around them. It is this quality that has made Anni and Nitya great favourites of my mother whom most who know her categorise as cantankerous. The two have made our family a happy one. I love my darling wife with all the force of my being. There is nothing I will deny her. I hope that soon I would be able to fulfil the wish she expressed on her wedding night to savour other men.

12