Vamp of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." Johnny moans as he feels up Ariel's ass through the material of her skirt before he starts to remove it from her hips.

Mitch's eyes glaze over and he also starts to walk over to Ariel, "Mmmm fuck..." Kenny moans as Ariel moves her hands up and down on his large cock.

"This is fucked up man... really fucked up..." Nicky says as he steps backward as Johnny bends down to kiss Ariel's ass while Mitch reaches between her legs to feel her wicked pussy with his right hand.

"Mmmmm...yessss..." Ariel hisses as she lowers her hauntingly black haired head down to Kenny's cock as she opens her wet, wicked Vampiric mouth to devour Kenny's completely hard cock. Ariel presses her lips around Kenny's cock and starts to rapidly bob her head to wickedly suck on his cock, while she feels Johnny kissing her Vampiric ass and Mitch rubbing his hands against her sinisterly wet, warm pussy.

"Ahhhh... ohhhh fuck..." Kenny moans as Ariel bobs her head at a wicked pace up and down on his rock hard cock. Mitch's face has no expression on it as he begins to dart his fingers in and out of Ariel's tight wet pussy. Johnny spreads Ariel's ass cheeks apart as he starts to tap his tongue against her ass crack. Nicky moves towards the door and starts trying to open it as Ariel has worked her dark magic over three of his teammates.

Ariel closes her wicked eyes as she wickedly and smoothly bobs her head Kenny's cock, brushing her sinister lips back and forth against his shaft as she feels the tongues of Mitch and Johnny working over her pussy and ass.

"Mmmmmm.... mmmmm..." Johnny moans as he slides his tongue up and down between Ariel's ass cheeks. Mitch moves two fingers in and out of Ariel's wicked cunt at a quickening pace. Kenny tilts his head back as Ariel smacks her tongue against his rock hard cock.

"Shit I gotta get outta here..." Nicky says as he starts to ram his shoulder against the door to try and break it down.

Ariel slowly lifts her head from Kenny's cock and opens her wicked eyes to glare at Nicky as he tries to break out of the gym. "Don't leave..." Ariel hisses as she locks her demonic, glaring eyes on Nicky as she stands up between Mitch and Johnny as the two continue to brushing her tongues against her pussy and ass.

"Screw you lady.." Nicky yells as he doesn't look at Ariel as he desperately tries to break down the door. Hearing the words of their teammate, Mitch and Johnny move away from Ariel and begin to walk towards Nicky. The two of them grab Nicky, which amuses Ariel but shocks Nicky instantly, "Hey! What the hell!" Nicky screams as Mitch and Johnny force him down to the floor. Ariel wicked laughs as she walks over towards Nicky as he is held in place by Mitch and Johnny. Ariel licks her blood-red lips and locks her demonic eyes with Nicky, putting him under her Vampiric trance. Nicky, physically the most powerful member of the Spirit Squad, stops struggling as he falls into a trance state. Kenny moves towards Nicky's feet and he begins to pull off Nicky's blue shorts, exposing his teammate's larger than average cock.

Ariel hisses as she glares down at Nicky's incredibly thick and large cock. "Mine..." Ariel says with a wicked smirk before the Vampiric Vixen slithers down onto her knees in front of Nicky and sinisterly slithers her tongue against the thick head of his cock.

"Ahhh..." Nicky moans lightly as Ariel slides her sharp, wicked tongue around the large head of his cock while Mitch and Johnny keep holding him down. Behind Ariel, Kenny kneels on the floor and guides his cock into Ariel's Vampiric cunt with a firm thrust.

"Mmmmmm!" Ariel wickedly groans around Nicky's cock as her short black skirt drapes down over her Vampiric ass while Kenny starts to thrust his cock into her pussy at a firm, quickening pace. Ariel grinds her wicked lips against his cock, forcing him deeper into her sinisterly hot mouth.

"Ahhh... ahhh..." Kenny moans as he thrusts his cock quickly and deeply in and out Ariel's tight cunt.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Nicky groans with pleasure as Ariel opens her mouth wider to take more of his incredibly large cock past her wicked lips. Mitch and Johnny let go of Nicky so that they can place their hands on Ariel's body to caress the Vampiric Vixen as Kenny fucks her. Ariel lifts her demonic, wicked eyes and locks them with Nicky as she grinds her lips against his cock while she sinisterly sucks and devours his cock with her darkly skilled Vampiric mouth. Ariel grinds her ass back against Kenny's waist as he sharply drive his cock into her cunt.

"Mmmmm yes... ahhhh!" Kenny moans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Ariel's pussy as he pounds her pussy with sharp thrusts. Nicky looks into Ariel's demonic eyes as she hungrily works his cock over with her Vampiric mouth. Mitch and Johnny stop caressing Ariel's body and begins to strip out of their clothes. Ariel sharply twists her blood-red lips on Nicky's shaft as her sinister saliva drips from his cock while she sharply guides her wicked body back against Kenny and his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Kenny groans before he pulls his cock out of Ariel's tight wet pussy. Nicky licks his lips as he keeps looking into Ariel's eyes as she twists and turns her head on his massive cock while Johnny and Mitch stand on either side of the Vampiric Vixen. Ariel lifts her head from Nicky's cock as her saliva drips from his shaft and onto the floor of the gym. Ariel turns on her knees to face Johnny as she places left hand around his shaft and starts to stroke his cock roughly before guiding him into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm... ohhh..." Johnny moans as Ariel wraps her blood red lips around his cock before she starts to bob her head on his dick. Mitch kneels behind Ariel and spreads her ass cheeks apart so that he can force his decently sized cock into Ariel's tight asshole.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Ariel wickedly moans as she rapidly starts to bob her head on Johnny's cock as Mitch starts to thrust his decently sized cock into her wicked Vampiric ass. Ariel cups Johnny's ballsack with her hands and starts to graze his ballsack with her sharp fingernails.

"Oww... ahhh!" Johnny moans as he feels Ariel's razor sharp finger nails against his balls as she bobs her head on his cock. Mitch holds Ariel's ass cheeks apart as he thrust his cock in and out of her asshole at an increasing pace.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Ariel hisses and moans as her wicked tongue slithers around his shaft as she deeply sucks on his cock, taking him inch by inch further into her mouth. Ariel rocks back on her knees, sharply pushing back against Mitch's cock inside of her ass.

"Mmmm.... ahhh... ahhh..." Mitch grunts as he drives his cock further into Ariel's asshole until his balls are smacking against her juicy ass cheeks. Johnny grits his teeth as Ariel's fanged teeth graze against his cock as she completely swallows his cock. Ariel presses her Vampiric teeth against Johnny's cock and rakes her sharp teeth back and forth against his shaft while she impressively and darkly deep throats his entire spirited cock while she pushes roughly against Mitch's cock into her ass.

"Ahhh... mmm fuck... ahhh..." Johnny moans as he begins to cum inside of Ariel's wicked, wet and warm mouth as she holds his cock deeply inside of her mouth. Mitch's thrusts starts to get more aggressive even has his face is expressionless as he drills Ariel's ass.

Ariel slowly lifts her head and wickedly glares at Johnny as his warm cum fills out of her mouth. "Mmmm...ohhhh..." Ariel hisses as she licks her blood-red lips.

As Mitch continues to fuck her ass, Ariel glances at Nicky and locks eyes with him. Nicky then slowly nods his head and stands up from the floor. Nicky grabs Johnny, and Ariel smirks as Johnny comes out of his traced state. "Huh... what's going... hey!" Johnny yells as Nicky forces him down onto his hands and knees. "Nicky! What the he-WHOA!!" Johnny screams as Nicky slams his huge cock into his unprepared asshole. "STOP! AHHHH! STOP!" Johnny screams as Nicky starts to fuck him.

Ariel grits her teeth and wickedly laughs as she watches Nicky slamming his incredibly large, thick cock as he fucks the asshole of his teammate, Johnny. "Ohhhhh! Sooo perfect!" Ariel hisses as the Vampiric Vixen grinds her sinister ass back against Mitch's cock.

"AHHH! STOP! STOP!" Johnny screams as he tries to crawl away form Nicky, but the stronger man just pulls him back easily. Kenny moves in front of Johnny and forces his cock into Johnny's mouth, muffling his screams easily. Mitch pulls his cock out of Ariel's asshole so that he can push his dick into her wicked pussy.

Ariel slides her wicked tongue against her lips as she watches Johnny being forced to suck on Kenny's cock while his ass is fucked from behind by Johnny. "Ohhhhh! Mmmm...the feast will be soon!" Ariel moans as she tosses her hauntingly black haired head back sharply driving her Vampiric body back against Mitch's cock.

"Ahhh suck... suck..." Kenny moans as he grabs Johnny's hair as he thrusts his cock deeply into Johnny's mouth. Tears drip off Johnny's cheeks as he gags on Kenny's cock while at the same time; Nicky is relentlessly raping his asshole with his huge cock. Mitch slides his hands all over Ariel's sinisterly hot body as he pumps his cock swiftly into her pussy. Ariel wickedly laughs as she sharply tightens her wicked pussy around Mitch's cock as she roughly pushes back against his cock.

"Ahhh... mmmm!" Mitch moans as he starts to cum inside of Ariel's wicked hot cunt as he fucks her from behind.

"Ohhhh yeah... ahhh!" Kenny moans as he begins to cum inside of Johnny's violated mouth.

"Mmmmm Nooo!" Johnny moans in protest on Kenny's cock as he's forced to swallow Kenny's cum while Nicky abuses his ass.

Ariel grits her teeth and slides her hands against her large Vampiric tits as she stands up with Mitch's cum dripping out of her wet pussy. "Mmmm...it's time to feast..." Ariel says hungrily licking her blood red lips. Upon hearing Ariel's words, Nicky pulls his throbbing cock out of Johnny's stretched out asshole and approaches the Vampiric Vixen.

Ariel places her slithering hands onto Nicky's nicely tanned and muscular chest as she guides her hands up his chest towards his check. Ariel's blood- lusting eyes narrow as she turns his head to the left and leans her head against his neck, sinking her Vampiric teeth into the skin of his skin. "Mmmm..." Ariel erotically moans as the sweet, bitter taste of Nicky's blood fills her sinister mouth.

* * *

A short time later outside of the gym, the elevator doors open and Mikey, the fifth member of the Spirit Squad, steps off as he's carrying a bag from a local market. "I swear Philly sucks when it come to finding health drinks..." Mikey says as he walks to the hotel's gym. Mikey then tries to open the door, but it doesn't move at first but then it does, "Hey someone should... FUCK!" Mikey yells in horror as he sees Nicky, Johnny and Mitch on the floor, naked and with blood dripping from their necks. Mikey drops the bag he's carrying as he then sees Ariel on top of Kenny, feasting on the blood flowing from his neck.

Ariel lifts her head and with blood-lust her eyes turns her attention to Mikey as she lifts herself off of Kenny. Ariel licks her lips and smirks as she slyly walks towards him.

"What... the... fuck!" Mikey yells as he backs up out of the gym as he sees the blood dripping from Ariel's mouth and fangs. Mikey turns to run, but he trips over his own feet and falls flat on his face.

Ariel instantly pounces onto Mikey as he struggles and thrashes on the floor of the gym as she places her hands firmly onto his shoulders, pinning him down before she lowers her head and sinks her Vampiric teeth into Mikey's neck.

"NOOOO! AHHHH!" Mikey screams as he feels Ariel's teeth piercing into his skin as she begins to feast on his warm blood.

* * *

Up on the roof of the hotel, Jeff Hardy, wearing baggy jeans and a sweat shirt, and Matt Hardy, wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket, are leaning over the edge looking down at one of the windows. "Are you sure her room is on this side?" Matt asks his rainbow haired brother.

"Of course I'm sure." Jeff says as he then bends down to pick up a bucket that's full of water.

Matt laughs a bit as he keeps looking over the edge, "Hey, hey a window is opening. third to the left looks like on the third floor!" Matt says. Jeff hurries to where Matt tells him and dumps the bucket over the edge. Moments later, both of the Hardys hear a hellish scream from Melina from several feet below and then Matt frowns a bit. "That was not Lita." Matt says.

"Oops." Jeff says shrugging his shoulders innocently as he leans over the edge, "Sorry!"

Matt laughs, "Man I'd love to hear what she's saying down there." Matt says as he and Jeff keep looking over the edge. Jeff and Matt Hardy both stand against the edge of the hallway top looking down at the street below as both suddenly feel an erie, harshly cold breeze.

Jeff shivers a bit, "Hey did it just get colder up here?" Jeff asks as he steps away from the edge.

"Yeah... sure it's November... but it ain't that bad..." Matt says as he sees Jeff rubbing his own arms a bit. The open door that leads to the roof top suddenly slams shut with a loud bang, causing both Matt and Jeff Hardy to turn the direction.

Matt raises an eyebrow, "Jeff... since this was your idea... if that door is locked..." Matt says as he starts to step towards the door that leads back into the hotel.

"No way it could be locked... the wind just blew it closed..." Jeff says as he follows Matt. As Matt Hardy places his hand onto the door knob and turns the door knob to open the leading to and from the rooftop, he and his younger brother Jeff comes face to face with the sinister, wicked Vampiric Vixen Ariel and her devilishly hot, Vampiric naked body as she stands in the door way.

"Whoa..." Jeff Hardy says as instantly starts to check out Ariel's gorgeous, curvy body.

"Lost your clothes?" Matt Hardy asks as he also checks out the hot Vampiric Vixen. Ariel narrows her demonic, sinister eyes and licks her Vampiric teeth as she places her hands onto her wickedly curved hips and steps out from the doorway, approaching Matt and Jeff.

"Hey it's pretty cold out here..." Jeff starts to say as Ariel walks towards him and Matt.

Ariel tosses her hauntingly dark black hair back and locks her demonic eyes with Jeff Hardy "Perfect conditions to feast..." Ariel hisses before she slyly shifts her eyes to Matt Hardy.

"Huh?" Matt asks as his eyes become locked with Ariel, and within moments Matt's face becomes expressionless. Ariel steps over towards Matt Hardy and starts to slither her wicked hands against his chest before wickedly kissing his firm lips with her blood-red lips.

"Mmmm..." Matt moans as he returns Ariel's lustful kiss as she slides her tongue into his mouth.

"Damn..." Jeff says with a smirk, "If I wasn't so use to having girls scream for me... I'd be jealous..." Jeff says jokingly as Matt places his hands on Ariel's juicy hips. Ariel slithers her wicked tongue into Matt Hardy's warm mouth as she wickedly and lustfully kisses him. Ariel moves her hands and starts to remove his leather jacket before lifting his white t-shirt. Matt breaks the kiss with Ariel so that she can pull his white t-shirt up over his head, revealing his smooth, toned upper body to the brisk night air. Ariel grits her teeth as she rakes her razor-sharp fingernails against his smooth and toned chest, keeping her demonic eyes locked with Matt Hardy. Ariel wickedly laughs as she feels Jeff Hardy placing his hands onto her wickedly seductive ass at his own will as he steps behind the Vampiric Vixen

"Hope you don't mind me joining in..." Jeff says as he already has his sweatshirt off while he cups and squeezes Ariel's ass cheeks. Matt Hardy doesn't blink as he looks into Ariel's eyes as he begins to unbutton his jeans. Ariel licks her blood red lips as she bends over, slithering her left hand around Matt's hardening cock. The Vampiric Vixen starts to roughly move her hand against his cock as she feels Jeff's hands roaming against her sinister ass.

"Mmmm... ahh..." Matt moans slightly as Ariel tugs and pulls on his hardening cock. Jeff smirks as he uses his left hand to undo his own jeans while he slides his right hand between Ariel's legs to tease her wet Vampiric cunt with his fingers.

"Mmmm...ohhhh yesss..." Ariel hisses as she feels Jeff Hardy's right hand rubbing her wicked pussy between her legs. Ariel lowers her head and opens her wicked mouth to devour Matt's cock with ease, pressing her blood red lips tightly around his shaft.

"Wow... you got a soaked pussy..." Jeff says jokingly as he feels how wet Ariel's pussy is at he rubs it with his right hand. Matt tilts his head back as Ariel starts to bob her head up and down on his stiff, long cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Ariel wickedly moans as she bobs her head slyly on Matt Hardy's cock, with her wet tongue slithering around his cock. Ariel rapidly starts to bob her head at a quicker pace.

"Yess...." Matt moans in a low voice as Ariel eagerly and hungrily sucks on his cock. Jeff lowers his jeans and steps out of him, and Ariel can feel Jeff's fat cock pressing against her ass as he continues to rub her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Ariel wickedly moans as she turns and twists her head on Matt's cock as she sinisterly bobs her head and slithers her Vampiric tongue around his shaft, devilishly sucking the cock of Matt Hardy, while she pushes her wicked body back against Jeff's hand rubbing her sinister pussy.

Jeff takes his hand away from Ariel's wet wicked pussy before he pushes his cock into her pussy, "Mmmmmm fuck..." Jeff moans as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of Ariel's pussy as she continues to suck on Matt's dick.

"Mmmm...Ohhhhh!" Ariel hisses and groans around Matt Hardy's cock as she feels Jeff's intense, firmly thrusting cock swiftly darting into her wet, tight pussy. Ariel closes her sinister, seducing eyes as she presses her Vampiric teeth against Matt's shaft as she wickedly sucks and feasts on his cock.

"Ahhhh.... ahhh..." Matt groans as he looks up at the night sky as Ariel twist her dark haired head from side to side as she devours his cock. Jeff puts his hands on Ariel's curvy hips as he pumps his cock deeply and sharply into her pussy from behind.

Ariel lifts her head roughly from Matt's cock as her sinister saliva drips from his shaft and from her Vampiric mouth. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh yeah..." Ariel hisses as she starts to sharply push her sinister Vampiric body back against Jeff's cock as he pounds her sinister cunt.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm fuck...' Jeff grunts as he pulls Ariel back towards him as he drives his cock all the way into her pussy. Jeff stares down at Ariel's ass cheeks and watches as they jiggle when they hit against his waist.

"Ohhhhh! Yesss! Ohhhhh!" Ariel hisses and moans as she sharply pushes back, firmly smacking her wicked ass against his toned waist. "Ohhhhh" Ariel wickedly and blood-lustily moans.

"Ohhh fuck... mmmm!" Jeff grits his teeth as he continues to drive his cock into Ariel's pussy as Matt Hardy starts to lay down on the cold hard surface of the hotel's roof. Jeff then pulls his cock out of Ariel's pussy as Matt perfectly places himself in front of her. Ariel licks her Vampiric teeth and darkly glares down at Matt Hardy with a sinister smirk on her face. Ariel slithers her wicked body down onto Matt Hardy, smoothly and firmly mount his cock with her demonically wet, warm and tight pussy.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Matt moans as he raises his hands and places them on Ariel's large juicy tits as she begins to rock on his cock.

"Damn this is fucking hot..." Jeff says as kneels behind Ariel so that he can ease his large cock into her tight Vampiric ass.